FICTION - Dora, A love story

umm =) please, tell me you are busily writing the next chapter

Part 35: Beach balls

When I arrived back at our lodging, I found the door locked.
“Stay out! I’m not dressed yet.” was Dora’s response to my knocks. The reflective window panes made it difficult to get a glimpse into the dim interior. “Hey, don’t peep! I want to surprise you.”
I settled down onto the stairs and enjoyed the scenery. The barrels were located on the inland side of the campsite, but the rising ground still offered me a nice view over the lake. Small boats and windsurfers populated the water. The camp itself was quiet. A few people were ambling to and fro, on their way to the beach or back to have lunch. A group of children came running past, laughing and screeching in a wild game of tag.

How long could it take for her to don a bikini? I started to rise, only to have the opening door rammed into my back.
“Oops, sorry, didn’t see you sitting down there.” She stepped out from the hut into the bright sunlight. “So, what do you think?”
I had seen Dora in a number of bikinis, ranging from ‘tiny’ to ‘much too small’. This was something different. This time, she had chosen a one-piece swimsuit, with a very vintage style. Black with white polka dots, it started almost at her collarbones, curved over her bulging breasts and hid them completely. The bottom part was conservatively cut, the leggings covering to topmost part of her thighs. Curled fringes at the legs and around the bust set off in white added another layer of disguise to her curvy figure. This was Dora in camouflage.
My disappointment showed. “You don’t like it? I thought it was so cute, and Andrea helped me to make all the adjustments. Come on, say something!”
She twirled around, and my jaw dropped.

The dress hid her front completely, but it left the back almost bare. A small knotted band kept the piece in place around her neck. The bottom covered up her shapely ass, barely. The rest was just glorious Dora. So much of her.
On a girl with a more average figure, the breasts would have been safely hidden by the front part. On Dora, the suit managed to cover about a quarter of the side of her big boobies. They wobbled cheerfully with her spinning and were in clear danger of falling out.
“Well, fuck me!”
Dora giggled. “Nah, first we go swimming.”

She finished her outfit by adding a wide brimmed black straw hat and a pair of big vintage sunglasses.
After fetching a pair of big blankets and a picnic basket, we set out for the beach. At the kiosk, we stopped for a pair of “Drei im Weggla” and some soda. Thus prepared, we were ready to have some fun.
Dora approached the white sandy shore like a celebrity entering a ballroom. You could imagine the paparazzi readying their cameras. Brigitte Bardot, Sofia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida… they would have disappeared in her aura. Dora was a star. The star. All heads turned towards her.
She noticed, of course she did. She always noticed – the furtive glimpses as well as the brash stares. She didn’t care. She loved it.
Without hesitating she aimed for a sunny spot in the middle of the beach, unfurled her towel and reached for a bottle of suntan. While I was preparing my own blanket, she started to rub the oil onto her legs.

Right next to us was a group of young boys, barely out of childhood. They stared unabashedly at the busty goddess right before them, whispering and shoving each other. Finally, the bravest of the bunch, a bespectacled lanky boy, rose up and approached Dora.
“May I help you with rubbing your back?”
“Oh, I already have some…” She look over to me. The imp I knew so well shone in her eye. “Do you mind?”
Dora playing her games. Who was I to spoil her fun? I nodded, Dora turned around and lay down on her belly. Her magnificent tits expanded to the sides, as if she had a pair of beach balls to her left and right.

The boy froze at this sight, the bottle forgotten in his hand. Dora wiggled her chest, spreading out her enormous bosom even more. “Well, ready when you are.” He snapped out of his reverie, squished a blob of crème onto his hands and started on her neck. His hands were shaking slightly as he touched her soft tanned skin.
A shiver went through Dora’s body as the cold oil first touched her back, sending further ripples through the heavy flesh of her mammaries. She soon relaxed, as the boy got bolder, moving his hands all over her backside, from neck down to her waist. Carefully, very carefully he scouted the curves of her hips and rump. Then he paused, uncertain how to proceed. The enticing globes of her almost naked tits were unknown terrain.
Dora dispelled his doubts. “There are some areas you missed, I think.” She wiggled again to leave no doubt which areas she meant. “You can’t be too careful with a sunburn.”
He hesitated for a second. His friends looked in rapt attention. When he finally went on, a communal gasp of unbelief ran the course. He reached out for what were certainly the biggest tits he had ever seen in his young life.
The tits’ proud and generous owner moaned softly as he started to knead the sun lotion into the fleshy funbags. I knew how she would feel now, her nipples getting hard enough to dig into the ground beneath her. But that was a region he didn’t dare to tread. He kept safely outside of the bounds set by her swimsuit, but even then, there was more than enough titflesh to cover. Using both hands, he gave the fat breast as good rubbing.
“I have two of those, you know.” Dora chided him when he stopped after a while. A whoop came from the eagerly watching group, but was silenced quickly. They didn’t want to show to end.

The other huge udder was given the same treatment. In a bout of boldness he even slipped his fingers inside the fabric of her dress, to reach the forbidden heights.
Dora felt the boy wouldn’t last much longer. She rose and smiled at the young man, who was by now blushing like crazy. “That was nice.” Dora fluted.
“Tha… thank… thank you.” stuttered the red-faced boy.
“Oh, no, I have to thank you. I can tell you will have a bright future with the girls. Now how about you and your friends go and cool off?”
The boy stumbled back to his companions, who welcomed their new hero with cheers and hoots. Lifting him on their shoulders, they all rushed into the cooling - and concealing - waters.

I sat next to Dora and took her in my arms. “You’re a wicked witch, you know that?”
She smiled at me, a decidedly wicked smile. “That will be the best memory of his whole summer, don’t you think? And you can conserve your energy to rub me in the really important parts.” With that, she guided my hand to her front, so that I could feel the massively engorged state of her nipples.

When I started to twirl the pert knob, she gave me a quick kiss and pushed me away.
“I haven’t had my swim yet.” She jumped up and sprinted into the lake. Water splashed as she crashed full front into the surface.
“Shameless, these young girls”, I heard an elderly woman lament, but I also noticed that her male companion’s eyes were glued to Dora’s globes bouncing wildly as she jumped up and down in the shallow waters.

We frolicked in the water for some time, keeping our distance from the rowdy group of teen boys. Surely they would have loved to play with her, but when they tried to come too close, Dora did a few quick strokes and kept the distance. Soon they got the message: playtime for children is over… now it’s the adults’ time.
After a while, we turned to a more relaxed pace, doing a few lengths along the coastline, letting our bodies drift in the cool water and the warm sun. Then we returned to the beach, devoured our bratwurst buns and soda drinks and dropped down for a short pause.
Dora snuggled up to my side. “I’m still hungry.”
“Should I go for another round of bratwurst?”
“I’m hungry for a different kind of sausage.” She tenderly petted my crotch.
“I’d love to satisfy your hunger… but I fear it wouldn’t be PG-13 here. Home?” – “You bet!”
Quickly we grabbed our stuff and hurried back to our cozy little love-barrel.

The bed encompassed the whole back quarter of the cabin. It was set into the widest part of the barrel, and Dora took care to check out the storage space underneath. She was reassured when she saw the heavy beams running through the whole length.
“Wouldn’t want it to come crashing down when you… feed me the sausage.” Giggling, she pulled me into a close embrace. Her swimsuit was still a little moist and her tits felt cool as they pressed into my chest.
“You like my swimsuit?” she asked while nibbling my ear. “I know it's not as sexy as my bikinis, but don’t you like unwrapping your presents?”
I reached behind her neck to undo the tie. “Not as sexy? You drove all the males on the beach to a frenzy and the women into indignation.” Her top came down and revealed her fantastic frenzy-inducing hooters.
“Or jealousy.” She bit harder into my earlobes, and I felt her teats hardening against my chest. “Were you jealous?”
“Of that child? He was a bold one, wasn’t he? Deserved a little treat for his audacity. I wonder… how bold did he get? Up to here?” I reached up to play with her erect nipple.
“Mm-hmm. I’d have thought he would come right then. Not just bold, but also restrained. I wonder what other kind of merits he has. Maybe I should teach him?”
“Teach him what?” My hands stopped mauling her humongous juggs and went down to undress her completely.
“I’m not sure.” Her hands joined mine, and my bathing trunks landed next to her suit on the floor. “Why don’t you teach me first, O wise one?”

She pulled me into her. We sank down to the bed and started an earnest study of human biology. The bed stood up to the task.

Last edited:
No, that's not the next chapter yet. Sorry for being a little slow - I have some health issues at the moment that reduce writing time significantly.

Still, the next chapter is in progress and should be release in the next few days. And as a compensation, it will be longer than the last ones.

And a final request: I am slowly but surely running out of ideas. So if you have any ideas, potential scenarios or requests, I would be glad to consider them. No promise, of course. ;) But, please, help a poor author!

Part 36: Beached whales

Evening had come. Dora was sound asleep. Her steady breath made her chest rise and fall in a motion that was equally calming and arousing. I just lay there and watched her. The curve of her cheeks. The proud line of her nose. The way her hair curled over her brow. How her eyelids twitched while she dreamed. The way her impossible tits were stacked one over the other as she lay on her side.
She was beautiful. A good friend. A compassionate lover. An erotic dream and the finest girl you ever could meet.
Her elbow in my ribs broke my reverie, as she stretched herself awake. “I’m hungry.”
“You’re kidding. Still hungry? Do you know how many times you came?”
“Ha ha, very funny. I didn’t count. But now I am hungry-hungry. Ravenous. Starving! Let’s find something to eat!”
She jumped down from the bed. Her curvy body, stark naked, was highlighted by the setting sun streaming into the barrel. If it hadn’t been for my own growling belly, I would have taken her again, right there and then.
“60 kilometers on the bike in the morning, an hour of swimming at noon, half a dozen orgasms in the afternoon… and all that on a cup of coffee and a bread roll. I’m surprised you haven’t collapsed yet.”
“Exactly!” She rummaged her packs for some clean clothes. “Have you seen the big wellness hotel? Surely they have a good restaurant.”

She had picked up one of her oversized bras, pondering whether to go formal or sexy. Deciding on the former, she went on to the well practices ritual of covering up her humongous hangers. Closing the clasp at the front, turning the bra around, lowering the huge juggs into the deep cups, adjusting the shoulder straps, settling the babies into their cradles. I watched with rising pleasure.
“Come on, don’t dally. Get dressed!”
Hunger won out over desire. Quickly I dressed up, still watching Dora throwing on a simple shirt and jeans combo.
“I hope it’s not too casual. What if they have a dress code?”
She looked good enough to eat, and I told her so, but she just pushed me away, laughing. “Now it’s not the time for sausage. I want steak!”

The restaurant didn’t have a dress code, a nice outdoor seating area and steak enough for both of us. After we had cleaned our plates, plus an extra ice-cream for Dora, the waitress returned to ask if we had any further wishes. Stuffed as we were – Dora had even undone the button on her jeans – we declined, but Dora kept the young woman engaged for a little longer.
“We’re staying at the campsite and were wondering: what’s there to do around here? Any tips?”
The waitress – a tall blonde with a truly valkyrian figure – thought for a moment.
“Depends on your tastes. Hiking and biking is very popular… there are lots of well-kept trails for both. You can get a day pass for the spa here. Sauna, hot tubs, massages of all sorts. Weekends, there’s usually some sort of open air performance. And of course there’s the lake. You can rent a boat, attend windsurfing courses… we even have a real cruise ship going around, a unique treat. The only inland-lake trimaran in Europe.”
Her gaze took a measuring quality. “Then there are the beaches. From natural to waterpark-like.” She took a very good look at Dora. “Why, there’s even a nudist beach, if you’re not shy.”

Dora grinned. She looked at the tall, chubby woman, then over to me. “What do you think? Should we try that?”
“If you don’t mind not showing off your new swimsuit… I’m in.” Her swimsuit wasn’t the only thing Dora liked to show off. “So, where is that nudist beach?”
The waitress paused for a moment. “Well, if you’d like… I have the day off tomorrow and I like to spend it on the beach. I could take you there, if you don’t mind. No offense meant… I mean, we don’t know each other.”
We weren’t offended and didn’t mind.
“Great! You have bikes? Fine! So how about I pick you up at ten? Ok? I’ll bring the foodstuffs. Oh, and by the way: I am Sylvia.”

We walked back to our little cabin. Dora was chatting away happily, enthusiastic about the idea of nude swimming. I kept a lot quieter.
“What’s up, Doc?” she commented on my silence. “You’re not scared, are you? Feeling self-conscious?”
Scared? I was remembering the scene in the showers this very morning. It was by no means certain that this girl was “Sylvia the German Oak” I had heard mentioned. If she was, it was not certain we would run into her grandfather, or worse: that we would meet him at the nudist beach. Still, thinking back to the showers, I had felt a touch of… inadequacy.
I shook it off. “I was just thinking of something.”
Dora nudged me in the ribs. “Something or someone? She did seem nice. Looking forward to seeing her in all her glory? And how much glory that is!”
Forcing back the last thoughts of penile envy, I managed to get back into the banter. “Are you trying to foist me off onto a fat chick? Getting tired of me? Did the afternoon bore you that much?”
“That’s right. I need me a newer and younger stallion! Perhaps that nice boy from the beach. And his friends.”
“Hah, these kiddies? Even in a group they wouldn’t be able to keep up with you.”
Dora pouted. “Well, perhaps you are right. But I’m sure there would be other, more mature specimen around to satisfy me.”

The picture of the old man rose again in my mind and I fell silent. Fortunately, we had arrived back at our hangout and she didn’t notice. Instead, she turned to me and in spite of her mock-callous banter, went for a tight embrace.
“All that talk made me, hm, a little bit hungry.” Her aroused nipples poked into my chest, even through the bra and shirt.
I did my best to satisfy her. Again. Several times.

Even so we managed to get some sleep and awoke rested and relaxed. For the most part. Awaking with my head buried in Dora’s monumental vast soft bosom wasn’t very helpful to keep my best part relaxed.
Dora, the callous bitch, didn’t care. “Boys! Always thinking about sex, sex, sex. Insatiable!” I didn’t try to correct her, or point to her own behavior last night. “A nice cold shower is what you need now!” she continued while she packed her curves in a wide t-shirt, pulled on some shorts and turned to leave.
“Come on, sleepyhead! A shower, and a wash for the bedsheets, I’d say. Don’t dawdle, we have plans for today!”

The camp’s self-service laundry was mostly empty that early in the morning. Two elderly women had settled in the middle of the room, gossiping in a volume they only barely lowered when we entered.
We set up the washing, then Dora gave me a quick kiss and went for her shower. The audience went to analyze her as soon as she passed the door.
“… see that? Shameless…” “…implants at that young age…” “… a stripper certainly, or worse…”

“Don’t mind these two.” a voice behind me whispered. “The biggest foul-mouths in the whole region.”
The voice belonged to Sylvia, who was now grinning broadly at me. “Saw you going in here, and I wanted to go over a few small points for our trip.

“… should have seen her on the beach. Seducing children with these grotesque breasts. Shameless! Absolutely shameless!”

“Mrs. and Ms. Schwattz.”, Sylvia commented the two nagging old boots. “The former is married to the latter’s brother. Rumor has it he does both of them, but I don’t believe it. It’s clear neither of them has had it for decades. So, is it true?”

I was a little confused. “Well, I couldn’t say. I don’t know these women.”
Sylvia laughed. “I mean your girlfriend! Does she have implants?”
“What? No. No, she doesn’t. And she’s not a stripper or something. She’s just… well… big.”

She laughed again. “No offense meant. I’m used to being… well… big. And being called out for it.”
Indeed the two gossipers had turned their attention, not much worried that the objects of their vile talks stood just a few meters away. “… getting fatter every year. Shameless how that girl lets herself go…”

I blushed, but Sylvia waved it away. “They’ve been doing that to my mother and my grandmother for the last 40 years. I don’t care. So… the beach. Bring some blankets and towels and sunblocker. Lots of sunblocker. I’ll take care of all the rest. See you soon!”
She left, I continued to watch the spinning sheets in the washing machine and the two harpies turned their gossip to some other poor victim. Not me. In a weird way I felt left out.
After twenty minutes, Dora came to relieve me and I went on to my own showers. When I had finished, Dora was already waiting for me at the door, the clean sheets nicely folded up and covered with a big towel.
“That was weird.” she said. “There were two women in the laundry who kept looking at me as if they knew me… and I didn’t have the slightest idea where we might have met. I kept racking my brain, but I couldn’t place them, and I was too embarrassed to go over and ask.”
Laughing, I filled her in on the Schwattz sisters-in-law. “Oh, breast-enviers! I should have known. Well, good riddance.”

Back at the barrel, we hurried to prepare our stuff. A few bag for our clothes. A blanket and a pack of towels. And sunblocker, lots of sunblocker.
A knock on the door announced our companion for this day. Dora got an embrace like an old friend, I only got a nod.
“Ready to set out? Ok, then let’s go!” – “Almost. Just stowing the last few things.”
I grabbed the bundle of towels, put them in the saddlebags, locked the door and we were off.

Sylvia went ahead, showing the way. “It’s not far, just about on the other side of the causeway.”
Her huge backside wobbled in the saddle as her trunk-like legs pumped the pedals.
Dora whistled a few beats from Queen’s “Bicycle Races” and I almost fell down laughing. “I was just a skinny lad…”, I hummed back, loud enough only for Dora to hear.
For such a big girl, Sylvia set a brisk pace. We crossed the causeway, turned into a small copse that soon opened to a graveled parking lot. “Toilets and showers are over there, and this way is paradise!”

We locked our bikes, grabbed our provisions and went out into the bright sunlight. There wasn’t a lot of action on the beach: a few seniors lounging on folding chairs, families with toddlers playing in the sand or running around with shrieks of joy. Everyone stark naked.
There was space enough and we staked our holdout in a corner, still in the sun, but close to the shady trees. Dora started to unpack the blankets… and stopped. “Oh, you dork! Look at these!”
In the hurry, I had grabbed the bundle with the washed sheets instead of the towels and blankets.
“We can’t lie on these. Well… you messed it up, so you go back and get the real things. Hurry, and you can be back in thirty minutes. You won’t miss… much.”
With a sigh, I turned back to the bikes.

I did hurry, but still it took me more than half an hour, and I was tired and sweaty when I returned.
Our bags were still in same place, now filled with the girl’s clothes, but they were nowhere to be seen. A little self-consciously, I started to undress. No one took notice, everybody seemed to be comfortable in their nakedness.
I regained my breath, laid down our blankets in the shade and put the sun lotion on. Still there was no sign of the girls. I scanned the beach, careful not to ogle the other bathers. Finally I found them, frolicking in the water around an artificial island anchored a few lengths out in the lake.
They had noticed me, waved and started to return.

Dora was the first to reach the beach. It was like a Bond-Girl rising up from the waves – if that particular Bond had been directed by Russ Meyer. Slowly she walked forward, her huge breasts swaying with every step. She looked so massive, so gargantuan, so incredible sexy. Water droplets ran down her skin, over the generous sloped of her huge wobbling hooters, dripping from her low-riding nipples, coalescing in her crotch, glinting around her cleanly shaven privates. Her shapely thighs and calves rose from the water. A naiad, a goddess, the busty Venus herself rising from the waves.
She shook her head, just slightly, and a halo of water drops shone sparkled in the bright sunlight. Her enormous udders shook under the movement.
She had never appeared as desirable as in this moment, and my manhood reacted accordingly.

Now Sylvia had caught up to my buxom girlfriend, and I got my first view of her naked body. It was like a Bond-Girl rising up from the waves. Directed by Russ Meyer high on cocaine. She did have big breasts – by far not as big as Dora’s though – crowned with small perky nipples. They wobbled as she walked on. Everything about her wobbled. Her boobs blended into a cascading row of wobbling fat rolls, her huge belly wobbled and hung low enough to hide her pubic area. Her hips were wide – easily twice the width of Dora – and her fat thighs and ass wobbled as she plowed forward.
She was so fat, massively obese… and still extremely enticing. My dick was hard as steel and started to twitch.

“Caution, wide load incoming!” the big girl joked about her bulk as she dropped heavily on the blanket next to me. “Nice to see you, too.”
I reached for a towel to cover my throbbing member.
“Don’t worry, this tends to happen on a nudist beach. I’d like do something a little more efficient about it than a towel… but sadly this is a family beach.”
That didn’t help. It also didn’t help that Dora was standing right before me, drying herself up slowly and sensually.
“Oh why did I even agree to go to a nudie beach with you?” I lamented.
“Because you like to see me jiggle my stuff while others are watching, little perv.” Dora responded in her sweetest voice.
“And you do have such a load to jiggle.” Sylvia commented while Dora caressed her humungous breasts with a fluffy towel.
“Thank you, same to you!” – “It’s true, I wish I had tits like you.”
Dora’s magnificent mammaries fell to the side of her torso as she sank down to the blanket next to me, doubling her width. Two beach balls of soft skin, filled with malleable buttery stuffing.

Cool thoughts, that’s what I needed. Cool, innocent thoughts. Not thinking about the whale of a woman to my left, whose massive belly rippled as she wiggled into a more comfortable position. Not thinking about the busty beauty to my right. Cool thoughts. Water. Cool water.
“I’m going for a swim.” I declared. “You wanna join?”
Dora declined. “I have just gotten dry.” Sylvia also shook her head. “Gonna soak up a little sun.”

By now my boner had subsided enough for me to get to the water without raising the attention of everybody around. I dove into the pleasantly cool waters and instantly felt the tension leave my body. Just a few strokes were enough to get rid of that embarrassing erection. I turned into a crawl and set out for the same platform that the girls had occupied earlier.
I pulled myself up to the raft and looked back to the beach. A nudist couple was approaching our resting spot. From this distance and with the water in my ears, I couldn’t make out the words, but the woman was pointing to somewhere further up the beach, where a volleyball net was raised.

Dora rose to her feet. She looked out to me, pointed, gesticulated, towards me, towards her, towards the net. I got her meaning, signaled my acceptance and jumped back into the lake.
“These nice folks asked if we’d join them for a little match.” Dora said when I reached the shore again.
“That’s right. Just a friendly two-on-two. We don’t mean to intrude.” interrupted the woman. The man nodded, trying very hard not to stare at Dora’s immense hanging breasts… and failing.

I knew exactly what they had in mind. They just wanted to see these huge puppies bounce.
Dora looked at me pleadingly. I knew exactly what she had in mind. She wanted to make those huge puppies bounce, the little show-off.
“Certainly.” I turned to Sylvia. “But perhaps you like to play?”
“Nah, running and jumping around is not my kind of sports,” the large girl replied and continued to munch on a chocolate bar.
“Then I’m your man.” I told the couple. Dora beamed. “Fine, then let’s go!”

The other couple were already a little older – mid-40s, early 50s in my estimation – but they were very fit, and we had to really exert ourselves to keep up. Which meant that Dora had to run, jump, break and turn quite a lot. Her heavy tits moved with her, and she spend half of the game trying to control the shaking mounds.

It didn’t take long for this spectacle to attract quite an audience. The seniors had turned their beach chairs around to get a better view at the magnificent juggs. One of them surreptitiously angled for his cell phone… a move that earned him a slap and a rebuke from his missus.
Some family men contented themselves with furtive glances, one stared unabashedly, his gaze fixated on the swinging globes on Dora’s chest.

I had tried hard to concentrate on the match and it payed off. There was no treacherous activity in my nether regions. Our male opponent wasn’t as concentrated, as controlled or as lucky. Soon he sported a massive hard-on, but he just carried on, completely unashamed, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Well, he might have a point with that. It didn’t help his game though.

After the first round, I recused myself. “Sorry, I need a break.” One of the family fathers offered to take my place. Not the staring one… that one was mesmerized by Dora sitting down and resting her fat funbags on her knees.
The newcomer didn’t have the advantage of the full frontal view of Dora’s magnificent assets, but the closer proximity and even a few strategical “coincidental” bumps soon lead to an increased blood flow to his private parts.

“Your girlfriend is mind-boggling.” Sylvia commented as Dora missed a ball, fell forward, got up and started to brush off her front. A silent gasp went through all watching when she lifted the massive udders to remove the sand under them.
“She turns heads, wherever she goes.” I agreed.
We watched the game continue. Sylvia reached into her bags and pulled out some wrapped snacks. “Pizza?” she asked. “Made it myself.” – “Sure.”
It was really good. By the time I had finished my one slice, Sylvia had gone through four of them.
She patted the fat rolls on her huge belly. “The monster needs feeding, or it gets angry. I admit: I like to eat as much as I like to cook. Do you think it shows?” Her double chin wobbled with her laughter.
I evaded with a counterquestion: “So, you’d rather be a cook than a waitress?”
She laughed again. “I am a cook. Certified and everything. Right now, I am studying Hotel and Restaurant Management. I help out as a waitress during the summer break. The hotel belongs to my aunt, and I can bunk with my granddad. He has a trailer in the park.”
I had a feeling of premonition, déjà-vu or just plain penile envy.
“And your grandmother lives here also?”
Two more slices of pizza disappeared into her cavernous stomach. “No, she died three years back. Gramps got quite lonely since then, so he’s glad about my company.”
Another slice followed. There wouldn’t be anything left for Dora when she got tired of bouncing around.
“Hey, that’s the idea!” Sylvia exclaimed. “We’ll have a barbecue with my granddad. He’ll be delighted to meet you and your girl.”
I certainly believed that.

Now it was Dora’s turn to drop out of the game, and the rest of the gang called it quits. Our original opponents - the man still sporting a massive boner - quietly went off into the nearby woods… presumedly to do something about that state.
“Woohoo, that was fun!” panted Dora as she sank on the blanket. “I’ve never felt so natural, so accepted. No one seemed to pay any attention.”
Raging hard-ons around her were not a condition she felt worth mentioning.
“But I need a shower. I have sand in… all the wrong places.”

Sylvia repeated her idea of hanging out with her grandfather, and Dora was happy to accept. We gathered our clothes and stuff, went for the showers and then set out to return to the campsite, with enough time to prepare for the evening.

I told myself my worries were irrational. It would be a nice evening with a friend and a lonely old man. What should happen?

Groffi, you’re the man. Ideas as follows: maybe Martina could reappear and be thoroughly fucked by our male hero, to the point of jealousy from Dora, immersed in milk...

Dora’s going to meet grandpa, interesting. I suppose our hero will have to settle with Sylvia

Maybe when ordinary life settles after vacation, Dora at work, Boss that gets to interested, our Hero to powerless to intervene. A party where the Boss is chasing her, the Boss’s wife (incredibly buxom) gets revenge sex.

Maybe a visit to the male hero’s family, where the father gets horny, and the brother.

Maybe robbery at a bank, where Dora’s working, the robbers take hostages and can’t resist...

Maybe, they get married and her dress is scandalous, provoking some drunken antics

keep this awesome story going, it is so good

Sorry, no update yet. I apologize for taking so long.
Have you ever had that problem... that your characters simply do not want to go into the direction where you intend them to go? Well, I am at that point... stuck in the middle of the chapter and not quite sure where to go from here.
There's an escape route, somewhere in the distance, but I'm not sure you're going to like it.

So, be patient. Dora will return, at least for a little longer. After this next damned chapter gets finished, I have the next story already planned out... and I hope it will make up for any shortcommings that this one will have.

Just a little while longer. I promise.

So, here it is, the long awaited (I hope ;)) next chapter.
It might not fulfil some of expectations the last chapters may have raised, but I think I got the corner in the end.

Part 37: Porky and Bess

The afternoon was hot, very hot.
“Perhaps we should have stayed at the beach,” Dora panted. We had withdrawn into the shade of the barrel, opened every door and window to let what little draft there was cool the interior.
“I do hope Sylvia organized a load of cold drinks.”

Our big new friend had promised to take care of everything… all we needed to bring was “an appetite”.
The day at the nudist beach sure had made me develop an appetite, but the oppressive heat and humidity put a dampener on any feats of passion. Dora dozed on the bed, in the deepest shadow she could find. She was only dressed in panties and a wide t-shirt, but I couldn’t find the strength to make a pass.
“Sylvia said she would come round when she was ready, didn’t she? So, just wake me when she does.”

We were both fast asleep when Sylvia knocked on the open door. “Hiya, folks! I’m not intruding, am I? You shouldn’t be surprised if you get kidnapped… everything wide open and inviting.”
Dora’s shirt had slipped up to reveal her big breasts. She sat up, yawned and struggled to adjust her clothes. “Hi, Sylvia. Feeding time already?”
Sylvia grinned at the sight of Dora’s massive udders. “Almost milking time, it seems. And watering time… beer’s already in the cooler.”

Suddenly Dora was wide awake. “Oh, yes, a cool beer. That’s exactly what I need now!”
The thought of a nice smooth wheat beer raised my spirits too. Putting on something just a little more decent, we followed Sylvia to her grandfather’s camper.
This turned out to be something more like a bungalow on wheels than a caravan. “Grandpa is one of the few permanent campers here,” Sylvia explained.
Grandpa was already awaiting us. He was a wiry fellow, straight as a ramrod, a wild mane of snow white hair and a face wrinkled by tons of laugh lines.
Siggi, as he asked us to call him, bowed in an old fashioned way as Sylvia introduced us. “We’ve already met, my dear, involuntarily. We had a little accident yesterday at the showers.” He turned around to rummage through the pockets of the jacket hanging at the door. “I think this belongs to you.”
“My toilet case! I thought I had lost it,” Dora beamed.

Of course, it had to be the old guy from the showers, now modestly dressed in a black shirt and a pair of baggy pants. I hadn’t mentioned my observations of his physical peculiarity to Dora. Who would tell that to your girlfriend? “Hey, I met a guy with an enormous penis in the shower today!”
Knowing Dora, she might have been inclined to investigate.
But here we were anyway. Still, it was just a barbecue, not the meeting of the local swinger club.
What should happen?

Bratwursts, rips, chicken wings and filled potatoes sizzled on the grill. We had settled down, opened our first beer and made small talk. We explained how this vacation was to be our ‘grand tour’ after finishing school, and Siggi showed himself very impressed with our young age. “Ah, to be eighteen again!”, he sighed. “Do you remember being eighteen, Sylvia dear?”
She laughed. “Grandpa, that was only five years ago. Don’t be silly.”
“Well, excuse me! It’s been a few more years for me, and I still do remember being eighteen. I met your grandmother when I was eighteen. She was a fine figure of a woman.” He turned to Dora. “You remind me of her, if I may say so. Even if she was a few years younger, she had a lot in common with you.”
Dora blushed and reached for another beer.
“Well, talking about cows, let’s see how the beef is doing“, Sylvia joked and checked the grill.
“And talking about Granny: tell them about how you two met Elvis.”
The senior hemmed and hawked. “Well, yes, you know... that was a few years later, back then in ’59. There was this village fair, and there were a number of GIs from the US base. And he was there as well, the King himself.
Now, Elvis had a thing for pretty young girls, and he quite fell for my Elisabeth’s… charms.”
Sylvia interrupted her grandfather. “And nine months later my mother was born. See, I’m totally really Elvis’ granddaughter!”
Siggi laughed. Clearly that was an old joke between these two. “No, you’re not. Elvis had these two bodyguards with him all the time. There was not a chance in hell… and…“
He turned to us, “Well, it was spring, and we were young, and there was music and dancing… so I’m quite sure she’s not Elvis’. And that’s that!"
We just grinned and said nothing. For a while, we sat in silence, sipping our beers and taking in the sweet smell of grilled meat.

I felt a chill, and I was not the only one to notice that it suddenly had gotten darker and a lot colder. “Uh oh”, Siggi proclaimed, looking up. “That doesn’t look good.”
Black clouds were massing above us. A harsh wind was rising, and soon the first heavy drops came splashing down.
“Quick, get the food! Douse the fire! I’ll secure the furniture.”
We rushed into action, while the rain got even more intense and soon turned into hail. It didn’t take long until we all were out of breath, hurting and drenched to the skin.

Finally inside, we sank onto the benches set into the sides of the spacious trailer home. “P…pity ab…bout the f… fine food,” Dora managed to get out through her chattering teach. She was shivering heavily.
Sylvia took command. “There are some of Granny’s old robes in the wardrobe over there. Get out of the wet clothes! Grandpa, can you make something hot to drink? And do you have some veggies? I can salvage the meat for a hearty stew.”

I found a couple of oversized plushy dressing gowns in the closet, left one for Sylvia, who was frantically working at the stove, and took the other to Dora. My poor girl was miserable, cold and shivering and not in her usual playful and teasing mood. She turned around bashfully as she stripped out of her wet clothes, trying to hide as much of her body as possible before wrapping herself into the soft robe.
Siggi came over, pushed a cup into her hands and left another on the table for me “Tea. Drink up, children. Something to make you warm again.”
I took a sip of the steaming liquid and started to cough. Tea, indeed. Very high proof tea.

A few minutes later we were all settling down around the large table. Sylvia filled out the fluffy garment a lot better than Dora, Siggi had chosen one of his own bathrobes and I was warm and cozy in a thick woolen sweater. The stew was simmering nicely on the stove, spreading an appetizing smell, and Dora was already at the second cup of her ‘tea’.
She had relaxed visibly and began to scan around the room with curiosity. Her gaze fell upon a large painting of a young couple, hanging prominently at the wall. “Is that you and your wife?” she asked.
“Yes. That painting was done for our 50th anniversary, from our wedding photo.”

The girl on the painting looked impossibly young, impossibly busty… and impossibly pregnant.
“Shotgun wedding, was it?”
Siggi smiled sheepishly. “We had to wait until I was of age, which was at 21 in these days. And we still had to get a special permit from the courts.” – “Why? Were you related or something?” – “What? No! But girls had to be sixteen to marry back then… and she was a few months short of that. Sylvia’s mom and her twin brother were born two months after that.”

“Twins, huh?”
Dora had leaned forward to get a better view, not caring that now her own rack was resting on the table and her robe had fallen open. Everyone was getting a better view.
“Twins,” she repeated. “She could feed a company with these things.”
“She’s even bigger than you,” Sylvia taunted her, but Dora was having none of that. “Impossible! At that age? No way she’s bigger than me!”
She leaned over even further, trying to get as close to the painting as her chest would allow it. Siggi’s eyes were glued to the vast cleavage showing in the opening robe.

Sylvia had gone back to the cupboard. “Oh, she kept growing, you wouldn’t believe it!” She rummaged through the assorted drawers and came back with a folded piece of fabric. “Test it. Try it on. She was bigger than you. Here.” She threw the thing onto the table. “L-cups. You won’t find much bigger ones.”
Dora laughed at the sight of the big-cupped bra that now lay before her. “Hah, you ain’t seen nothing yet! I wear a Q-cup! Tailor-made! I’ll burst out of these tiny thing.”

I glanced skeptically at the bra on the table. It looked huge, tremendously huge. “I think it might…” I started, but Dora was already in full swing. She stood up, stripped out of her robe and gave her oversized milktanks a quick shake and took up the bra. A slightly puzzled look crossed her face, just for a second, but then she lowered her fat hangers into the enormous cups.
There was lots of space to spare.

Dora was baffled. She took a closer look at the bra and at the washed out label. It did indeed say “L-Cup.”
“That’s a setup. A joke. You’re having me!” she railed as Sylvia smiled. I interrupted her rant carefully. “Look at the band, honey. You remember what Andrea taught us? Bigger bands mean bigger cups.”
Sylvia gave a smug victorious grin. “See, yeah, she was bigger than you. Lots bigger! In every way.”

Dora looked disappointed, her pride hurt, but she was not defeated yet.
“You mean: she was fat, as you are!” It was a venomous tone that I wasn’t used from her, but Sylvia took it with a defiant pride. “Even fatter! I’m not half her size. Imagine that, skinny little Miss Moocow!”
She opened her gown and held up her soft wobbling belly. “That’s real curves. You’re just a pair of weather balloons on a stick!”
My girl was speechless and gasped for air. “You… You… you… fat pig!”

I have to admit that I found the scene rather amusing and also strangely appealing, and I was not the only one. Siggi’s eyes flickered from Dora’s weather balloons, resting half-covered on the table top to the naked fleshy figure of his granddaughter.
His robe had fallen open and revealed the enormousness of his cock, growing longer, thicker and harder each moment. Unwittingly, he grabbed it, half trying to put it away, half wanking the monster.

“Oh. My. God!” The girls had stopped snarling at each other and were staring in sheer disbelief at the fat monstercock, twitching in the old man’s hand. Siggi snapped out of his reverie and realized what he was doing.
“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! I didn’t want… I didn’t mean…” He got red as a beet as he tried to hide his monumental erection. As he rose and tried to draw his robe around him, his manhood escaped the confines of hand and cloth and waved weightily in front of the astonished audience.

Dora jumped up. “Sorrywehavetogo! Itwasnice, pittyaboutthefood, bye!” She dropped the borrowed bra, grabbed the bundle of her damp clothes and ran stark naked out into the night.
“But… but… but… the stew!” the surprised Silvia called out.
I nodded a short “Sorry” to our astonished hosts and sped after my fleeing girlfriend.

She had not gone far. I caught up with her, running and hopping, trying to dress and flee at the same time.
“Hey, wait, calm down. What’s up? What was that?”
By necessity, she slowed down, trying to don her panties while walking. Her naked tits swung wildly with every move.
“What’s up? You need to ask? Have you seen this… thing?” she babbled.
“Err… yes. I have. I had seen it before.”
Now she stopped. “You had? You KNEW? And you didn’t tell me, warn me? What did you plan? Wanted to see me get pounded by that monster?”
“What? No. I just… I didn’t think anything would happen.”

Now she had finally stopped and turned towards me.
“Or were you so keen on that fat blob that you didn’t think what could happen to me?” She paused. “Do you think I am too skinny?” she asked in a small voice.

She was breathing heavily. Her big bosom was heaving and the moonlight shone on her soft skin. She was so beautiful in her anger.
“No way,” I told her. “You’re a pair of weather balloons on a very shapely and rounded stick”.
“And you’re an idiot.” Still, her tone was much calmer now, reconciled and the smile had reappeared on her lips, her gorgeous kissable lips.
She linked arms with as we ambled back to our lodgings, completely unconcerned that she was still topless walking through the night.

“Still, you wouldn’t mind if I gained a few kilos, would you? If my belly got big and bigger? Or if I was pregnant? With twins! With a huge round belly like the girl on the painting. Can you imagine what that would do to my babies, hm?”
She hugged closer to me, and her big babies pressed into my side. Oh, yes, I could imagine. I could barely wait until we reached our bed.

“What was that then, back in the trailer?” I tried to stall. “I thought you liked big dicks?”
“Big black dicks,” she corrected me. “And that’s… well, that’s just a fantasy. To see that fantasy get real, and see it surpassed… well, I guess I overreacted. Panicked.”

“Sooo…” I started slowly and carefully, “you don’t think that I’m too small?”
She giggled. “So that’s what had you worrying. No, I don’t think you are too small. Just think about it… what would I do with a cock of that size? I couldn’t even take half of it, and then what would be the point? What a woman his wife must have been! Bigger in every way, hah!”

We had almost reached our cabin and Dora was getting more and more into it.
“Such a little girl she had been, even with these big tits and that big round pregnant belly. She would have had to take him, even if she fooled around with Elvis. Do you think he is banging her right now?”

Sometimes I was left behind by my girls fast moving thoughts. “Elvis is dead.”
“I mean, Siggi and Sylvia. Don’t you think he’s porking the fat little piggy with his giant prick? Oh, I need you now! I haven’t had sex since yesterday!”

She almost pushed me into the cabin. I quickly got rid of my trousers and the borrowed sweater; Dora removed what few clothes she wore.
“Come and fuck me with that… totally adequate dick of yours!”
Teasing little minx! “Adequate? You won’t get that dick until you admit it’s the absolutely best dick you ever had!”
She sank down to a bench, grabbed my stiffening penis and started to blow me. Over the last year, she had become an expert deep-throater. First, she caressed the head with her tongue and went on to engulf my shaft completely to the balls. It took all of my self-control to not come immediately, and she waited to let go for what seemed an eternity.
“Couldn’t have done that with a much bigger dick”, she said, gasping for air. “So, totally adequate.”

She moved back a bit, so that she could, with some effort, wrap her enormous melons around my wet rod. The gargantuan globes hid it to its full erect length.
“Hm… do you remember when it still stuck out? I liked to be able to lick the tip when you fucked the babies. Perhaps a few centimeters more wouldn’t hurt.”
Enough was enough. I pull her up and carried her over to the wide bed. “Greedy bitch! I’ll have you beg for this cock, and you will enjoy every centimeter of it!”
For now, I buried my head in her crotch and went on to pleasure her with my tongue. Dora squealed with delight.
“Eee… if you carry on like that, I won’t need your cock.” – “Need it or not, you will have it… and you will beg.”

Knock, knock.
We ignored the sound. Dora squirmed in ecstasy and I did my best to stay on target.
KNOCK, KNOCK!
She sat up. “Oh, damnation, what is it?”

“Dora?” Sylvia’s voice.
“Wadya want?”
“Can I come in?”
“No. Go away!
“Please?”
“Oh, for fuck’s sake… wait a sec.”

She pushed me away and went to the door, hot and flushed and bare-naked.
“What is it?”
Sylvia entered the small cabin and paused awkwardly for a second.
“I’ve come to bring your stuff and his clothes, and… and I wanted to apologize. I guess I was, well, you see, envious, of… of these, of course.” She reached out as if to touch Dora’s mighty mammaries, but stopped short.
“I shouldn’t have called you a moocow. Or skinny. I’m sorry.”
Dora was easily appeased by an admission like that, and she wasn’t someone to hold a grudge.
“I’m sorry, too. Don’t know what got into me. I shouldn’t have called you a pig. Or fat.”

Sylvia gave a small laugh. “But I am fat. And I don’t mind. I love it.”
She kept grinning as she saw me lying on the bed, my erect manhood rising up like a flagpole. “And men love it too. But I really wouldn’t mind having a pair of udders like yours, little cow. Oops, no offense meant.”
Dora grinned back. “None taken, Porky. Moo.” She looked slyly over to me. “Say, you wouldn’t want to stay for a bit? We were having a… discussion of sorts and could use a neutral arbiter.”

The big girl wasn’t slow or shy. She switched gears from apologetic to sultry without losing a step. “Sure thing… Bessie. What do you need me to judge?”
Dora closed the door. “See, after this… experience tonight, the smug boy here insisted that he had the best dong in the world.”
With a speed that belied her bulk, Sylvia went up the three steps to the bed and grabbed my hard rod.
“Hm… feels nice. Looked quite fine already this morning, and from up close, it looks even better.”
Without a further word, she had taken it into her mouth. She didn’t get it in as far as Dora had, but her tongue was just as capable. She was relentless.
“I might come if you keep doing that”, I tried to warn her, but she wouldn’t let go. So come I did, in her mouth and she gulped down every little bit.
Finally she released me, but kept fondling my testicles.
“Doesn’t taste too bad as well. Shame he didn’t shave his balls. Still, totally adequate, I would say.”

I sat up with a jerk. “What is this? A conspiracy? Ok, then let’s test how adequate your equipment is.”
Quickly I pulled up her plain white shirt and revealed her massive front load. She did indeed have big tits, though they seemed smaller on her large frame. They spilled over my hands as I reached out for these meaty fat funbags.
“Get on your back!”, I commanded and straddled her huge belly. Her fat body wobbled as I got into position to push my penis into the deep valley between her tits. They weren’t as firm as Dora’s massive globes, and I added my hands to hers as she pressed them together.

Suddenly she started to moan. “Don’t mind me. Just carry on”, I heard Dora’s voice from behind me. She had pulled down Sylvia’s sweatpants and settled between her thick thighs. Dora had learned to pleasure girls years before we met – she had taught me all about it - and now she demonstrated her crafts on Sylvia’s nether parts.
Together, we gave the obese young woman a good workover. Under Dora’s expert treatment, her tension rose up like a tidal wave and came crushing down in a very vocal climax. The sensation of her rolls of fat rippling under me was enough to make me shoot another load on her big wobblers.

“Move over, Porky! Come on, move that fat ass.” Dora chided the lolling fatty as she pushed herself into the bed-space. Sylvia simply purred with content, like a lazy fat cat that had just devoured a bowl of cream.
“You’re amazing, Bessie. But I still have to do the final test on this dick.” She took a glance at my shrinking member. “As soon as it is up to the task again.”
The bed took up the whole width of the barrel, but still, with three people – two of them needing more space than others – it was quite cramped. It didn’t take long, with both of the girls crowding on me, using hands, mouths and respective predominant features, that my dick was ready for action again.

Sylvia went back to lie on her back, spread her legs and offered me a good insight into her privates. She groaned with pleasure when I sank my stiff rod deep inside her. “Yesssss… that feels… so… good.” she proclaimed as I started pounding. “Fuck me, fuck me good with youmphph.”
Dora had placed herself at Sylvia’s head and was squashing her face with her supersized saggers. “You wanted these udders, Porky? Here they are. Get them! Suck them!”
The big woman didn’t hesitate. Reaching with both hands into the gargantuan globes covering her face, she started to knead, pull and suck. Her huge belly wobbled under my poundings, her breasts bounced and her hands mashed my girlfriend’s heavy hooters. “Yes, oh God, yes. Give me that cock. Feed me these udders. You’re the best, Bessie. The cow with the biggest, fattest udders ever!”

Served by both of us, she came for the second time. I took my time, continuing to ram my dick into her during her spasms of lust, until I couldn’t hold it any more. I sprayed my jizz all over the fat rolls of her bulging belly.

“You really think so?”, Dora asked, “Biggest and fattest?”
“Totally!” Sylvia turned around to face her. “Except for my dear old granny of course”, she added slyly.
“Why, you bitch…” Dora started, but Sylvia shut her up with a big kiss. Soon they were smooching all over each other.
I was left behind, literally. Staring at that huge round white ass, I found I was ready for another round. Without a warning, I grabbed her by the hips and entered her from behind. My hands sank into the wobbling flesh of these fat wide ass cheeks, slapping against my crotch with each thrust.

She had let her chest and head fall down, right into Dora’s lap. I couldn’t see what she was doing there, because Dora had rested the biggest, fattest udders ever over Sylvia’s head and back. But I could guess from the noises my stacked girlfriend was making.
We spend a while that way. Fucking, licking, kneading tits. Dora was the first to orgasm, grabbing deep into her titflesh as she came. Sylvia followed shortly after that, her third time this night. I was happy to take last place, pulling out and cumming all over that fat white ass.

That did it. I collapsed on my side, completely spend.
“Hey, what about me? I haven’t been fucked yet!”, I heard Dora complain. “Get up and gimme that dick!”
“Sorry, told you, you would beg for it.” I managed to reply, panting heavily. “But not tonight, dearest Bessie.”

Last thing I heard before sleep engulfed me was her frustrated howl.

Great story once again! It was hot how jealous Dora was once she realized that Sylvia's late grandmother had bigger boobs than her which was provoked by Sylvia's lust and jealousy of Dora's boobs.

I want to Dora get split open by Suggi's huge penis with our hero catching them in the act!

oh my gosh you are so in the zone with this. epic on many levels. was wondering where that big dick went....so much talk is definitely making everyone animalistic these days, sheesh. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Love the boob jealousy and Dora's gut reaction to run from the penis, too big for her to fathom.

oh my gosh you are so in the zone with this. epic on many levels. was wondering where that big dick went....so much talk is definitely making everyone animalistic these days, sheesh. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Love the boob jealousy and Dora's gut reaction to run from the penis, too big for her to fathom.
Thank you very much. As can be seen by the long time it took me, this one was a PITA to work out. I had hinted at Granpa's tool for the last three chapters... and now when push came to shove, Dora just didn't want to perform. ;)
Or rather, the author didn't know how do manage a foursome, with Granpa and Grandaughter and Dora and Hero-boy. It just wouldn't fit.
And it took me ages to figure out an escape from a situation so clearly set up. I think it worked... and the resulting scene should make up for any thwarted expectations.

Great story once again! It was hot how jealous Dora was once she realized that Sylvia's late grandmother had bigger boobs than her which was provoked by Sylvia's lust and jealousy of Dora's boobs.

I want to Dora get split open by Suggi's huge penis with our hero catching them in the act!
That was the plan, and as I layed out above, it simple did not work.
But after the conclusion of this chapter, I think I might have found a way to satisfy all you perverts who want to see our sweet young heroine get monster-dicked.
So I might shelve the planned story, perhaps even for another chapter or two, and interject something more along these lines.

Prepare to be surprised.

Part 38: Birds singing in the sycamore tree

It turned out to be a rough night.
First time I woke up, it was to the sound of frantic love-making right next to me. Even if Dora wasn’t to have my dick, she wouldn’t give up on another few orgasms.
It should have turned me on, but I was just too damn tired. I rolled over and was asleep again just seconds later.

Second time, I was shivering. One side of me was cold as hell, uncovered to the world, the other was pressed against the furnace of Sylvia’s huge ass. I tried to wrap myself in the blanket the best I could and returned to sleep.

Third time it was the girls talking. Softly, but the sound still pierced my head. I peered through my crusted eyelids and saw them sitting in the front part of the barrel. Dressed. Having breakfast. And still on the one topic.
“And you’re not bothered by your weight? At all?” Dora.
“Not a bit. I like cooking, I like eating, and I like the way it feels.” Sylvia. I could imagine her jiggle her bulk before my inner eye. “You aren’t bothered by the size of your boobs, are you?”
“No. I like them. I love them. I’d love them to grow even bigger.” Giggles.
Pause. Dora again. “Like your grandma. Just how big was she?”
“Hm… for me, she always was just normal. She simply was Granny.” Short laugh. “Yeah, ok, she was enormous. She was a much better cook than me, and loved to feed her family. Nine children. Two sets of twins, one of triplets. Easily twice my weight, and her tits… you have seen the bra. That was from the time she still wore bras.”

I tried to imagine this Earthmother Goddess, but I just couldn’t focus. I drifted back into half-sleep.

“Aaand… your grandfather? He’s… his…” Dora stuttered.
“Honestly, I had no idea, you have to believe me!” Sylvia was quick to respond. “Of course I had seen him all my life, but I would never have imagined that he… that his…” Now she stuttered as well.
“So, you have never…?” Dora’s question was almost inaudible.
“No! Of course not. Err… what do you want to do now that you’re finished with school?” Sylvia deftly changed the topic.
I dozed off again to the sound of their voices buzzing. Sleep, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Then, in an instant, I was wide awake. At least my mind was, even if my body didn’t want to move.
Had I really heard that?
“Sure”, Sylvia said, “If you want, I can arrange it.”
“Oh, please do, Porky! I really want to try out this gigantic dick!”
Suddenly I was shaking with rage. So much for “what would I do with a cock of that size?” Treacherous woman! And she had to wait until I was asleep. She wanted me out of the way, to go and live out her deviant fantasies.

I pondered whether to speak out immediately, but decided against it. I just couldn’t. When I opened my eyes again, Sylvia had left, and Dora was getting ready as well. She had packed her toilet bag – she planned to go to the showers.
I was still shaking, torn between desperation and rage, between determination and indecision. Finally I came to a conclusion. I might have misheard. I would give her the benefit of the doubt. But I just had to know.
So I would follow her. I was determined to spy on my girlfriend.

I was still half asleep. Had she drugged me? Groggily, I got up. I don’t even know how I managed to dress. The early sunlight hurt my eyes as I set out towards the showers.
After only a few steps, a pair of grey-clad figures descended on me like harpies.
“Shameful!” – “We must complain!” – “Your behavior is just shameful.” – “Orgies all through the night.” – “Robbing decent folks of their sleep.” – “And the way she dresses! Shameful!” – “Turning the camp into a brothel with the display of her breasts!”
It was them, of course. The Streitz, or Schmutz or whatever the name of the two old biddies was. I pushed through them.
“Shameful. You’re the man! You wear the pants! You need to set her right! Shameful!”

They didn’t follow me, a small respite at least. But they had slowed me. Dora was nowhere to be seen. Her lead was too big. She would already be there. Would he also?
There was no doubt in my mind that he would not miss this opportunity. I had seen the way he had looked at Dora. At her fat boobs. I had seen how he had reacted to her lecherous behavior. Shameful!
What? Damn, it was contagious. I crossed out the last thought.

No one around the showers. Now, Gents or Ladies… where would they meet? They hadn’t even set up Sylvia as a lookout. That gave me the clue I needed. Gents. Women, like the Stolzes, might complain, but Dora wouldn’t mind more men coming in. She would invite them, embrace them.
I was boiling over with jealousy.

I opened the door. The locker-room was empty, but from the showers the sound of running water could be heard. Carefully, I moved forward, to get a glimpse at the interior. Clouds of steam impeded the view. Only an outline, a silhouette of a human figure could be discerned. A very busty silhouette.
“Is that you, Siggi?” Dora’s voice echoed through the tiled room. Damn, I knew it. I had been right. She was expecting him.
I withdrew a few steps, quietly finding a place in the labyrinth of lockers where I had a good view to the shower room, but myself could not be spotted from there or from the door.
When Dora didn’t receive a response, she returned to her ablutions. I waited and I watched.

To watch my buxom girlfriend under the shower was always an event, even though today she wasn’t performing for me.
He slender hands caressed her body, her well curved hips and her belly. Then she bend forwards, to wash her shapely thighs and legs. Her huge boobs hung down almost to her knees, wobbling and shaking as she spread the soap on her skin.
Next she turned to the massive mounds themselves. Her big fat white babies. They demanded so much attention and she was always eager to give it to them. She dug deep into the soft white flesh, going over every speck on the overstretched skin. One after the other, she cradled them in her arms, lifting them up to her face, to get to the undersides. She couldn’t refrain from giving each of the quickly rising nipples a good lick and suck.

A small moan escaped her lips. She dropped her colossal mounds and her hands went down, down to the hidden spot between her legs. Spreading wide the plump pink lips, she started to massage her clit. The moaning got louder. “Fuck, I need that dick.”
She leaned forward again and her arm reached over her tight little bum as she pushed a finger deep into her innermost parts. “Fuck… I…need… that… giant… dick!”

The door opened and Siggi entered the room. He glanced quickly over the place, didn’t see me, and turned to lock the door. He was dressed in the same robe as yesterday night.
When he spotted my feverishly masturbating girlfriend and her huge shaking titties, he opened the gown and released his trouser-anaconda. It looked even bigger than the previous night, and he wasn’t even erect yet. The snakehead dangled somewhere at the height of his knees.
He grabbed it, pulled it up and started to stroke. Even his hands could almost not encompass it, and it was still growing. The foreskin pulled back to reveal a dark red head the size of a mandarin.
He held the stiffening monster as upright as it could get and kept wanking it. Of course he had a pair of testicles to match his monstrous cock, tennis-ball sized they hung beneath the root of his tree-trunk.

He walked forward – waddled forward – his dick waving from left to right with every step, like a weird tail.
Dora hadn’t noticed him yet, with her finger going still in and out of her pussy, and he was too much of a gentleman to enter unbidden where he might not be welcome. He just stood there, unmoving, silent, the tip of his horsecock just centimeters from my girl’s ass. Waiting.
At some point, Dora ran into his dick in her manic moves. She twitched, turned around and saw the huge rod waving directly in front of her face.
“Oh, you came! And it looks even better than I thought. So huge! Can I touch it?”
I saw him nodding and Dora reached out for it. “I have to use both hands. I would need more hands! Oh, my!”

The old man still held his monster cock upright, with both hands at the root. Dora was using both of her hand to cup it close to the tip. Still there was space for another pair of hands, or two.
She looked reverently at the huge piece of man-meat, almost ravenously, as if it were a sandwich, a footlong that she wanted to devour.

And then she did just that. First, she tested it. Tasted it. She started with a lick, then opened her cute mouth as far as she could. Put it in, pressed it in. Tried to devour as much of that enormity as she could.
It was a lot, but she couldn’t take all of it. Or even most of it. It was just too long and too thick. After the first ten, fifteen centimeters, I saw her struggle. Her cheeks blew up, she gasped for air and tried not to gag. Her eyes puffed and watered. She had to let it go, reluctantly. Panting she knelt before this monstrosity, saliva dripping from her chin.
“So. Fucking. Huge! I can’t wait to feel it inside… but first, there’s a test I have to perform.”
With difficulties, she hoisted her huge tits up and offered them to the senior. He mumbled something I couldn’t make out, but it must have been a compliment. Dora beamed with pride
The old man reached deeply into the soft white flesh, and the busty girl giggled. She loved to have her melons mauled, but then she wanted more. “Now take them. Fuck these fat babies. Get the tit-job of your lifetime!”

He complied and thrust his lance deep into her vast cleavage. It disappeared into the space between the gargantuan globes. Her tits would conquer even this giant dick.
But there was more dick, and before he had shoved the whole length in, the fat purple head reappeared at her collarbones. She squealed with excitement. “Oh, yes, that’s how it’s meant to be. You fuck my tits, and I lick your…” The last words were lost as she lowered her head to again try to gobble up this monster.
Then he started to pump. His long hard dick rubbed against the soft skin of her monumental hooters. The motion send waves through her fat globes. Her whole body shook, but he kept her head stable with one hand. In and out the monstercock went, between her tits, into her mouth, and back.
Time extended into an eternity. They didn’t speak, the only sound was moaning, sucking and the slapping of flesh on flesh.
In reality, it didn’t take long before his breathing got faster, his body convulsed and he started to empty his bull-balls onto my unfaithful girl. Squirt after squirt he unloaded, and the thick white liquid soon ran all over her hair, face, neck, breasts and hands.

Dora showed herself impressed, but she wanted more. “You covered me good, but I hope you have enough left for a second cumming. There’s another spot than needs your juice.”
She sat down, moved her huge jugs out of the way and spread her legs wide. She was sopping wet, dripping with fluids and anticipation.
“Come here. Put it in. Impale me, split me, rip me wide open. I don’t care! Just give me that cock!”, she begged.
With the agility of a much younger man, the senior lifted up her legs and went to business. The head went in, with a little pushing, and Dora moaned with pleasure. “So fucking big! Go on, go on, go deeper. I can take it. This is so good!”

Little by little, centimeter by centimeter, the old fellow crammed more of his monster into her tight little fuckhole. Dora groaned and grunted, but she didn’t tell him to stop.
He was about a third in when he started to buck his hips. Her groans turned into a staccato of yelps and little screams under his powerful thrusts. But she didn’t tell him to stop.
He lifted her up even higher, threw her on her back, raised her legs up so that they came resting on the pillows of her tits. Her yelps had changed to an ululating howl… and she still didn’t tell him to stop.
She was getting pounded like a steak by the biggest cock she had ever seen, been reduced to a whimpering wreck… and she enjoyed every second. Her sounds were expressions of pure primal lust. The scream of her first orgasm could be heard the next town over.

He gave her a moment of respite, a moment to catch her breath. And she wasn’t done with him, not by far.
She went on her hands and knees and shoved her pert round ass into his face. “From behind. I can take more from behind. Give me more!”
Siggi followed her wishes. Holding her at the waist, his fingers touching her huge sagging udders, he pushed forward again. More and deeper, deeper and further, further and more. Dora had been wrong last night: she could take more than half of such a monster, and the point was clear from her yelps of sheer pleasure.

She almost collapsed under his rapid thrusts. “This… is… too… m… too… much. Oh, fuck, too much. Oh, fuck, no. I can take this. I will take this. This is so… GLORIOUS!” She came again with a scream. Without pause, he kept fucking her limp body.
“Now come on. Cum! Cum in me! Fill me with your potent semen! Make me your broodmare! Make me pregnant! I want at least twins.”

He came, with a load even bigger than the first time. You could almost see her belly swell with his cum. When he finally pulled out, streams of gooey whiteness poured from her ravaged cunt.
She turned around, grinning all over her face. She looked up to him, beyond him… directly at me.
“See, that’s how it is done, boy!”, the used girl said. “That’s what you can do with a real cock.”

I couldn’t face it. My legs failed me. I collapsed on the wet cold floor, weeping, shivering.
“Wimp!” I heard Dora’s voice retreating into the darkness. “You never satisfied me with your tiny prick. You’re pathetic. You’re worthless. You’re…”

Dark. Cold. Wet.

“… burning up. Are you awake? Oh, come, say something! Oh, my poor darling! Don’t worry, I have already send for a doctor.”
I turned around in the sweat-soaked blanket. On the bed. In our barrel. Dora was dabbing my forehead with a wet rag.
“What the…” I managed to croak.
She lighted up and started to cover my face in a series of quick kisses. “You had me worried so much. But you’ll be fine. You’ll be fine soon, you’ll see!”

I relaxed a little. The shivering subsided. A dream. A fever dream. Dora was here, by my side. She smiled at me. Her face looked like an angel. Her hair was slightly damp, and she smelled of her favorite strawberry shampoo.

Had she just gotten back from the shower?

ooooh baaaAaaby!! that was too hot. and such a nice ending the opens up possibilities. as usual, im spent after reading this and looking forward to more

Wow. That seemed way too real. Great job once again!