FICTION - Dora, A love story

Part 39: Same procedure as every year.

“This here now is the Audimax. The Auditorium Maximum. The Main Lecture Hall.” The speaker’s gaze swept over the group of aspiring students, paused for a moment, continued and finally returned to fixate on Dora.
“It’s big, as you can see. Very big. That’s why it’s called ‘Maximum’, you know? Because it’s the biggest.”
He was babbling. I knew exactly why.
Dora’s eyes were darting across the room, taking in the sight of the massive blackboard, the rising lines of seats… while her fingers were playing with the buttons of her overstuffed blouse. It took a very strong-willed man to look at something else when Dora was doing her fidgeting routine.

I softly nudged her side. “Stop it.” – “What?” She returned from wherever her mind had been and realized what she had been doing. “Oh. Sorry.” She straightened up, crossed her arms under her ample chest and send a beaming smile to our guide. “Sorry. You were saying?”
Not even the strongest-willed guy could withstand a smile from my beautiful busty girlfriend. He blushed and continued his tour.
“Yes, so, big. Most lectures won’t happen here, the other halls may be smaller, but still spacious enough to accommodate… oh, would you please stop that!”
The final part was addressed to me, or rather my phone, which had started buzzing. “Sorry,” I had to parrot Dora. “Carry on. Don’t mind me.”
I turned to the exit and accepted the call.

“Where the hell have you been?” the phone blasted into my ear.
“Hi Andrea, yes, I’m fine, thank you for asking. How are you?”
That paused her vocal assault. “What? Yeah, yeah, fine, I’m fine and… where the hell have you been? I’ve been trying to reach either of you for more than a week now!”
“We’ve been on vacation, hiking, and then… I’ve been quite ill.”
“Oh? But you’re well now? Well enough to help me out at work? Please say yes, I’m in a terrible bind.”
“Why, yes, ok. Now?” - “No, but… tomorrow. Early. Both of you. Is that ok?”
“I’ll ask Dora, but it shouldn’t be a problem.”
“Thank you, thank you so much. You saved my life. So, 7 AM at my shop. And… dress sharp!”

We had met early. Andrea was skittish, nervous… anxious even. “You look like death warmed over.” was the only greeting she had for me, while Dora at least got a short hug.
Quickly we loaded up Andrea’s van and then we were off on the Autobahn heading north.
“Didn’t you have a new assistant to help you?” Dora asked.
“Bah! Useless, she was. Staring into her phone all the time, and no discretion at all. I had to fire her when she called a customer fat. No, she wasn’t right for this job. And especially this job now. I need someone I can trust.” She paused for a second.
“Truth be told… to customer asked for you.”
“They did? You still haven’t told us where we’re going,” Dora pointed out.
“I haven’t? The Altenstein, we’re going to Castle Altenstein.“

„Altenstein?“ Dora’s voice rose an octave as a wave of panic engulfed her.
“Yes. The Countess insisted on me doing a home call. Nobles and their fancy ways. That’s why we had to pack all my stuff… who knows what she will want? I was so worried about having to bring that stupid girl with me… or having to do it all on my own. But your boy is quite skilled with his hands, and you did so well with the Count last time.”
“I… did?” Dora squeaked.
“I didn’t get any complaints. You’re not frightened of him, are you? He didn’t make you uncomfortable? Accost you? He’s always been such a gentleman to me!”
“Oh, no. Nothing like that! At all!” Dora relaxed visibly. Andrea still had no idea of her mishap with the old nobleman. “I guess I was just a little uncomfortable with a man of his… standing. Yes, that’s it.”
“Blue bloods! They know which of their ancestors rode with Charlemagne, they live in a fairy tale palace and they have a ton of money. Beyond that, they’re just humans like you and me. Even if they are all crazy!
But the Countess requested I bring you along, and having them as satisfied customers could mean so much for my business. So, just be professional, polite and obliging, and everything will work out just fine.”

Burg Altenstein wasn’t a fairy tale castle. Squat and massive it sat between the trees on the hilltop, imposing, dominating, threatening. A fortress more than a family home, but once through the gates, the courtyard presented an inviting, cozy setting and rosebushes in full bloom spread their sweet perfume.
Andrea had only just parked the van when the main door opened and the old Countess in person approached us.
She was just as imposing as her home: slender, tall, regal, composed. Her conservative dark costume sat taut over her massive chest.

“Andrea, dearest, so glad you found your way to our home. And you brought assistance.”
I couldn’t tell if she was sincere or sarcastic. Maybe that was just her normal way of talking.
Dora got an appraising scan from head to toe, followed by an approving nod. Me, she just ignored.

“Samuel will show you to the Blue Parlor, when you are ready to move your equipment up.”, she finished and left us to unpack the van.
“Samuel” turned out to be the ancient guy slowly ambling down the stairs. As we gathered all of Andrea’s goods, supplies and tools she expected to need, he went off into a rambling story about the castle’s history, which mostly seemed to consist of him lamenting the loss of the “good old times”.

“Nowadays, it’s just the gardener, the cook, Her Ladyship’s maid, and me, as butler, valet to His Grace’s and Her Grace’s private secretary. You should have seen us in our days of glory. A full staff running around, and the parties… oh the parties. And the women… oh, the women!”
His gaze went lecherously from Andrea’s colossal chest to Dora’s bulging bosom. It left no doubt which kind of women he was talking about.
Slowly, we made our way up the stairs and through the corridors, past mothballed rooms and old paintings of stern looking people in old fashioned clothes. Dora giggled when she noticed that the women tended to be rather stacked.
One portrait caught her attention. A young women, her auburn hair cascading over her shoulders in artful ringlets. Dressed in one of those high-waist, long, flowing gowns of the late 18th century, she showed only the slightest amount of cleavage, but the bulging curves under the creased fabric hinted at an enormous, free swinging bosom.

Dora flinched as Samuel commented right next to her ear. “The Comtessa Theodora. A distant cousin of the Count. Sad story, very sad. Lost in the turmoil of the Revolution, it is said. Sold to the savages across the Atlantic, it is said. No one knows what happened to her. Horrible things, it is said.”

He leaned forward for a closer view at the buxom painted girl. “Such a sweet healthy girl she is.” His joints creaked as he straightened up. “Not that I knew her. Long ago, long before my time. Even I am not that old!”
He cackled at his own joke. “Not that old. Hah, no! I can still man up. Healthy girl. Looks quite like you, dear, doesn’t she?”

With a last glance at the two healthy girls, the painted and the real, he turned back into the corridor.
“Here we are, yes, here we are indeed. You can put your wares in this here room, then proceed through the door to the Blue Parlor. I’ll go and announce you to Her Ladyship. Don’t dally, she’ll be waiting.”

The room he had pushed us into was on the smaller side, sparsely furnished, but bright and tidy. With a sigh, I dropped the tons of bags and satchels and boxed to the ground.
“You really brought your whole shop. What for?” I asked Andrea.
“I don’t know! The Countess called me and asked for a display. Just that. A display! So I brought everything! And then some more. I would feel more comfortable in my shop… but she’s not someone I want to alienate. What if I don’t have what she asks for? ”

Dora tried to calm our anxious friend. “Well, let’s just see what she asks for. What’s the worst she can do? Lock you in the dungeon?”
Andrea relaxed just a little. “You’re right. Still, I’m as nervous as at my master craftsman’s examination. Get everything ready, will you?”
Taking another deep breath, straightening up and putting her professional businesswoman smile on, she went through the doors and left us emptying the crates.

We were busy laying out the bras, corsages and corselets, sorting threads, needles and setting up the portable sewing machine, when Andrea returned. She was shaking slightly.
“So, what does she want?” Dora asked.
“A display. Everything. She wants to see everything. And she wants you to model it! You! What am I going to do?”
Dora paused. “But... I’m not build like her. Do you have anything here in my size?”
Andrea let out a silent wail. “Nothing! I brought everything I had in her size, and you…”
Her eyes went over Dora’s figure. “Shorter, bustier and… did you put on weight?”

Dora blushed. “Well… I… Hey, why don’t we just show her what we have, and you get her to try it out.”
“That’s what I fear she wants, “ Andrea sighed. “Ah, what the heck, let’s do it.” We grabbed some of the pieces and Andrea pushed us into the adjacent room.

The Blue Parlor was spacious… and blue. The few pieces of furniture – blue, of course – were set on one side of the room, leaving most of the space empty. Tables were set alongside the tall windows with their blue silk curtains.
The Countess was seated in a comfortable armchair, the ancient butler bustling with bottles and glasses on a table behind her. Right behind her, dominating the room, a large painting. Done in blue and pink tones, a nude study of a young blonde woman with big 80’s hair… and even bigger breasts.

“There you are! All sorted out? Can you proceed?” the Countess greeted us cordially.
Andrea stepped forward. “Of course, your Grace. I have brought several pieces that you might want to consider.”
“Sure, sure.” The older woman conducted a close inspection of the corset that Andrea offered her. “But I have to see in ‘in the flesh’, so to say. She can model them, don’t you think?”
She smiled at Dora.
“And that handsome young man… your apprentice, I presume?”
“Why, no, he’s…” Andrea hesitated at the Countess’ unwavering smile. “Yes, my apprentice, but…”
“Then it’s settled. You have everything you need? Fine. She can change in the next room and present your fine goods.”

Our friend tried again: “Well, you see… everything I’ve brought is in your size, your Grace, and might not fit my young associate well.”
The Countess was having none of it. “Nonsense, she’ll do great. Perfect figure, I’d say… and you can make adaptions, can you not? See, no problems. Champagne? Samuel, champagne for our guests!”

Andrea resigned. “Yes, please!” she sighed, took the offered glass and drowned it in one go. She reached for the second and gave me a short glance. “Ah, what they heck… you can drive back.” She drowned the second glass as quick as the first and left the last for Dora.
“Fine, then it’s settled. Start with this one, if you don’t mind.” The Countess pointed to a heavy duty bra with a soft green floral pattern.

“Are you mad?” Dora burst out after we had retreated to the preparation room? “There’s no way I’ll fit into these!”
“With some small adaptions, I can make it work. You’re not that much bigger than her.”
“Yeah, only a few cup sizes. Why don’t you wear it? You’re not bigger than her!”
That had to sting.
“And who’s going to make necessary adaptions then? You, Little Miss Butterfingers?” Andrea hissed back.
This didn’t make much sense, if Dora wasn’t the one wearing the lingerie. Andrea quickly shifted to flattering.
“You just have a better figure than me, better pose, better posture. And the Countess asked you to do it. Oh, please, do it for me!”

I just nodded when Dora looked at me for support.
“Fine. I’ll do it. But don’t blame me if anything breaks.”
She started to remove her shirt. Andrea watched her with something more than professional interest.
Dora’s massive mammaries wobbled in her huge bra, one of Andrea’s finest pieces. With practiced movements, she dropped the straps, turned it around and undid the six hooked clasp.
She picked up the green bra and studied the piece skeptically. The cups were large enough to hide her head, but she still hesitated.

Andrea didn’t. She grabbed Dora like an oversized doll, pulled the straps over her arms, drew the cups over Dora’s gargantuan flesh orbs and deftly closed the hooks.
“Ouch, wait… what… you can’t…”, Dora protested as the older girl tugged and tweaked at the sturdy fabric.
“There. That should do it. How does it feel?”
Dora’s tits spilled from the cups in every direction, showing enough pliant white flesh to fill the cups of a much smaller bra again. A D-Cup or an E at least. She looked unhappy as she did a little skip to test the stability of the heavily overloaded contraption.
“Sits, fits, has room… well, two out of three ain’t bad.”
“Then out you go!” Andrea pushed her through the door.

I stayed behind and sorted through the next set of garments. Most were of a similar type than what Dora was wearing right now. Some were a lot less sturdy, more artsy and revealing. Some were outright erotic. All were extremely outsized in the chest area.
My estimation of the old lady changed and I started to wonder how she might have been in her younger years. That painting in the room… might that be her?
I took a peek through a slightly ajar door. The Countess’ attention was focused on the girls and I could get a good look at her face.
Yes, the painting looked like her. The slender face, piercing eyes, long nose, high cheekbones. And then, further down, the massive naked globes. Tiny areolas, which only made the tits appear bigger.
Their real counterparts wouldn’t be as round and firm any more. Sitting as she was now, her brassiere did a good job to keep the huge knockers in shape, but I couldn’t stop to imagine what they would look without the support. Hanging and swaying uncontrollably.
What kind of woman was that? Showing off her busty naked youthful self, free for all visitors to see?
My cock rose. That wouldn’t do, not now, not here. I banned these impure thoughts from my mind and shifted my eyes on Dora.

That didn’t help, of course.
The bra Dora was wearing was a full-cover version, so there was no chance of any untoward exposure. Or rather, more untoward exposure, as even these huge cups weren’t enough to enclose Dora’s gargantuan udders. But the sturdy item kept her masses in check, as she turned and stretched and leaned forwards and backwards.
Andrea explained the features, the wiring, the extra-wide band, the padded shoulder-straps, until the Countess nodded, turned and had the butler scribble some notes on a clipboard.

Dora changed into a similar model, then to a comfortable sports bra. She almost managed to knock herself with her boobs when trying to do a jump, which resulted in a round of laughter and more champagne being offered. “Skål”, she shouted and tried to klick her heels.

“Don’t you think Samuel looks like Freddy Frinton?” she asked at the next change. “You sure get tipsy enough to stumble over the tiger skin rug.” I retorted and started a new round of giggling.

The bras got more and more fancy and revealing. A white lacy contraption almost didn’t stand up to the task and a rosy nipple made a short appearance.
Dora was quick to hide the offending sight, but not before she noticed the twitch in Samuel’s pants.
“I’ll think I have champagne with the meat!”, she teased him. Andrea was about to despair, but the Countess just smiled and didn’t show any sign of annoyance at the busty models shenanigans.

One the last items was a corselet, all translucent black fabric and lace.
First, Andrea had Dora to finally get rid of her skirt. “Can’t show off a lace body with a skirt. Even if you’ll have to leave the stockings and suspenders. Why… you did put on some weight! All in the right places.”
Andrea, who had matched Dora glass for glass, started to fondle my girlfriend’s shapely buttocks. “But still slender enough in the waist. White panties? You don’t have blacks? Not here, of course. Well, off with them!”
Now Dora was completely naked, and her nakedness wasn’t in any way hidden by the flimsy clothing. Even if was covering her from collarbones to crotch, the thin lacy didn’t leave anything to imagination. Her large areolae and big stubby nipples were fully visible through the fabric.

The residents appreciated the sight; Samuel more visibly than his mistress. The grin on his face grew, as did the bulge in his trousers.

Finally, we were down to only one piece. The corset was meant to be the highlight of the show, but we had a hell of a job to make it work. Andrea frowned at the white panties, but insisted that Dora put them on again. Dora didn’t object too much.
With combined efforts, we wrapped her into the stiffened fabric. It was a very close fit, and despite all tugging and dragging, the only way for her voluminous melons to go was upwards.

It was an outrageous sight. The corset lifted Dora’s tits as much as structurally possible. She could have motorboated herself by just lowering the head slightly.
A little unsteady, due to the alcohol as well as the unfamiliar weight distribution, she went into the final lap.
The final straw. The corset was already cut very tight, meant to display to maximum amount of cleavage… and Dora’s cleavage proved to be too much for the garment. A slight stumble, a little too much forward motion, was all it took. Her tits escaped out from their encasings, the reinforced cups were no match for the weight of Dora’s burdensome boobs. Freed from all constraint, the tanned giants spilled over her chest, hiding the garment almost completely.

Andrea’s breath stopped. Dora managed a short: “Oops, sorry.”, before Andrea had grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her half-naked model back into the dressing room.

“That was the last item on my list”, she shouted back to the stunned residents. “I hope you’ve seen something that peaked your interest.”
She just managed to close the door behind us before collapsing into a laughing fit. Dora, trying to get rid of the corset and donning her normal clothes – simultaneously – fell in, and I couldn’t keep up a straight face either. It took a while before we were able to get Dora into a presentable state again and returned to the parlor.

The Countess and her butler were going over her list for a last time. Andrea tried to apologize, but the Countess just smiled at her benignly. “Nothing to worry about. Nothing that we all here haven’t seen before.”
A quick look at Samuel showed a wide grin on his wizened face. What kind of duties did he have as “Her Grace’s private secretary”, I wondered.

“Why, I think I have seen enough for today. Thank you all. I’ll leave the rest in your capable hands. Samuel can take the young lady up to the office, to proceed with the paperwork. If she feels up to it?”
“Sure, I’ll do it!” Dora got up, swaying a bit. She was still fiddling with her clothing, trying to straighten the blouse. It was still hanging half-open over her massive chest.
“Then it’s all settled. I’ll await your delivery as soon as you can make it. But for now, goodbye. I think I’ll retire.”
“Seriously?” Dora barely contained her laughter. “Fine. And we’ll do the paper procedures with the papers, won’t we? Same procedure as last year, James?”
Samuel took her arm, gave us a knowing wink, and led her out of the room. “Well, I’ll do my very best,” he completed the scene, and now Dora couldn’t stop herself from giggling uncontrollably.

Back in our small side-room, Andrea collapsed on a chair. “I did it! We did it! Don’t you think? That it went well?” She was fanning herself with one of the huge push-up bras.
“I think it did. No major accident, nothing broken. I don’t know why you were so afraid… she seemed a very sweet lady.”
“Dunno.” Andrea pulled herself up. “The degenerate nobility, I guess. You never know what to expect. Did you notice that painting? Of course you did!
But if I can get her patronage and all her degenerate relatives’ and friends’, I’ll gladly forget my republican upbringing. Now let’s pack up and get out of here, my trusted apprentice! Before I keel over.”
All the champagne had finally gotten to her. After the second trip down the stairs I left her sitting in the van and hauled the rest of our equipment by myself.

Dora took her sweet time. I had finished stowing away all the boxes and bags, sat in the van for a while and was just about to go looking for my girlfriend when she came skipping down the courtyard. She took her place next to Andrea on the backseat and pushed a stack of papers into her friend’s face.
“Look what I got! Look at that!”
“So, what did she buy?” Andrea rose from her daze.
“All of it! Plus duplicates!”
I turned the van and carefully drove in through the arched gate, listening to the girls going over the list and the profit it would make.
“And that’s not all! Here’s a check. An advance, and a fat bonus for ‘services rendered’. Look at the sum! Now did I do well?”
Andrea was happy. “You did. Both of you did. And when I called you my apprentice earlier, I meant it… why don’t you start working for me? I’m a master, you can get the all the qualifications and stuff.”
She turned to Dora again. “Tell him. It’s a good job. Pity you’re off to university… but you’ll do some modelling for me again? Yes?”
She looked pleadingly at my girl, then leaned and looked closer.

“Say… is that cum in your hair?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: The title of the chapter, and some of the banter in it refers to the comedy routine "Dinner For One", which, since it's first appearance on German TV in the 60's, has become a recurring feature of New Year's Eve in Germany. A ritual almost, and most Germans know the skit by heart.

For those of you who don't know it - which would be most of you non-Germans (and some other Europeans), you can - and should! - watch it here in the original 1963 german TV version.
Don't worry: the intro just summarizes the content for the german audience, most of which weren't fluent in English in the 1960's.
(Short summary: Miss Sophie is having a birthday dinner with her best friends. The catch: she's 90. Her friends all died long ago. So it's all up to Butler James...)

Last edited:
almost 2 and a have months without updates :(
when can we expect the next installment?

almost 2 and a have months without updates :(
when can we expect the next installment?
Will still be some time. Sorry for the wait, but I am still working on the story, and will publish new stuff... when I have it...
At the moment, I am working on some other, related project, and it isn't working out too well either as yet.

And the ongoing viral situation isn't very helpful for my creative state either.

So, yes, there will be further stories. Just be patient, and let's be glad that I am still here to make these promises.

Part 40: Sins of the past

“Gini? Are you still there? Is this still running?”
Gundula’s screen-ego looked confused. “Say something! Anything!”

Her outbreak brought Regina back to reality and she returned her eyes to her younger sister.
“Yes. Yes, I’m still here. I was a bit… distracted. Yes, distracted.”

Gundi laughed. “Scared to death, more like it. Now calm down, it’s not that bad. I’m not on the run from drug dealers or creditors or ex-boyfriends. And neither is she. Well.
It’s just… after my visit last year, I started to feel homesick. To tell the truth… I only stayed because of her. But now I think: it would be good for her to see the old country. To see home. The land… and her family…”

“Now wait a sec!” Regina interrupted her. “It’s been you who wanted to keep it a secret for all these years! It took you six full years to even tell me, and I had to swear to all saints I wouldn’t tell anyone. I didn’t, even if it was very hard for me, and now you turn up and just want back?”

“I was young and stupid and mortally terrified of what Mom and Dad would say. Please, Gini, you know how it was…”

“As if you ever cared about our dear parents! Running to America at 18 and pushing your boobs into the camera… they had disinherited you already! What could have been worse?”

“They could have kept you from talking to me. You were the only one who was always on my side. You never rejected me. This “movie star” thing… you could have made up anything! But you didn’t. Well… not quite. But you were never ashamed… as I was, sometimes.”

Regina sighed. “Sometimes. Sometimes I envied you. Your fortitude, your determination. Your strength to accept… yourself. When I couldn’t.”
She fell silent.

“Are you missing them?” Gundi asked. Regina didn’t have to ask back what was meant. “Yes, sometimes. Somehow I imagine it would make it easier for me to connect to Dora if I had…”

“Stop it! You’re a great mother… and that’s all I want, too. So…?”

“Two of their kind? You know they will just get into trouble!”

Gundi grinned broadly. “Why should they be different from us?”
The memories made Regina smile, too. “Well then. I’ll have everything prepared… especially Dora.”

---

“You won’t believe what I found!”
Teddy was giddy with excitement, his voice almost cracking as he pushed me into his room.
“You just won’t believe it!” he repeated, starting the movie player on his computer.
A gaudy title card flickered on the screen. “Stacked, Blacked and Ready to Drop”, overlayed with short, twisting and twirling scenes showing young, busty girls and well-build black men.

Teddy quickly scrolled through different positions in the movie. “Wait for it, that’s not it yet. Wait, soon, soon. Here!”
He had hit the beginning of the scene exactly. A muscular black man was lying on a bed, dressed only with a pair of light shorts. The view turned to the side to reveal the female part of this scene. It turned, focused and revealed… Dora!

Truly, it was Dora. Dora’s cute heart-shaped face. Dora’s cascade of auburn hair. Dora’s expressive mouth. Dora’s voluptuous curves.
Well… not Dora’s curves.

Dora was curvy, busty, extremely top-heavy. But the young woman on the screen surpassed her by far. The fluffy baby-doll outfit hid her body just barely. My trained eye established instantly that her tits were bigger, her hips wider and her belly… Dora had never been pregnant, I would have known that.

“So, what do you say?” Teddy asked, still with infectious enthusiasm.
I picked up the DVD box. The vid was a Japanese rip of an older US VHS tape, but the most part of the writing was still in English. After just a short search, I found what I had been looking for
“Featuring: Fraulein Wunder, the German Udderqueen”

The Dora-doppelganger on screen had opened her flimsy garment and proudly pushed out her taut baby bump. “Oh my God, look at that belly!” Teddy moaned.
The girl hadn’t revealed her big breasts yet. With some effort, she had lifted them up in their textile cover, but now she moved her hands to separate the cloth. I knew what was to happen. Left and right, two monstrous tits dropped to the sides of the bulging belly.

“And those udders! Boy oh boy! Look at those udders!” Running on automatic, Teddy had opened his trousers and started to fiercely rub his erect dick. “Dora! Oh, Dora!”

Not-Dora kneaded and bounced her mighty mammaries, and the black man had removed his tool from his pants also. As was to be expected, it was enormous. I sighed. Dora would love it.

The girl took a few unsteady steps towards this challenging task, leaned forward and started to blow him.
Teddy wanked frantically, groaned “Oh my God, Dora!” once more and came.
After he had cleaned himself up, he grinned at me sheepishly. “You won’t tell Dora I’m masturbating to her?”
“If you wish. Though she wouldn’t mind. And you know that this isn’t really Dora, do you?”

“Sure. The original vid has to be, what, ten, fifteen years, at least. But isn’t she looking just like Dora?”

The screen showed Pseudo-Dora’s face in close-up, and even with a big black cock in her mouth, the similarity was stunning. The mouth, the sensual lips, the dimples… it was Dora.

“And her gargantuan massive fat tiddies!” Teddy was hard again and went for his stiff rod.

“Well, Dora isn’t that massive. No, of course this isn’t Dora. That’s her Aunt Gundi. Where did you find this?”

Teddy made his sheep-face again, but didn’t stop rubbing his meat. “Found it online. Some Japanese site. Was a hassle to understand, and even more effort to order. I had too…”

---

“… nick my credit card, the slimy little perv!” Mika sounded upset and amused in equal parts.
“Of course I wanted to know why. You won’t believe what I found! So I went and made a copy. Hey, I did pay for it, did I not?”

“Now that has to be something very special, hearing you tell it. Drop the suspense, girl!” Dora laughed at her friend who was waving around a DVD.

“Oh, yeah, sure.” Mika put the silvery disk into the drive and flopped onto Dora’s big king-size bed. She ran the clip and clicked on a time-stamp. On screen, an extremely pretty, extremely busty and extremely pregnant girl appeared.

“Yep. Something special indeed. Triplets at least, wouldn’t you say?” Dora remarked unfazed.

“What? No. Yes. How would I know? Sorry, wrong position.” Mika chose a different marker, and Dora’s smiling face appeared on screen. Saliva or something was dripping from her mouth, and the Dora on the bed was momentarily taken aback.
She recovered as the camera went from close-up to wide, and the whole figure of the actress became visible. She was using her immense juggs to provide her colored partner with a most memorable titfuck.

“What do you say?” Mika asked. “That’s you, without a doubt. But it can’t be you. But it is you. Spooky, huh?”

“Spooky? Not rea… Oh My God!” Without-a-doubt-Dora on the screen had moved her mighty melons just a bit and revealed her protruding round belly.

“Quite. She’s your spitting image. Well, her boobs are even bigger than yours, and then she’s pregnant…”

“She fucking is! Gundi is pregnant! I just can’t believe it!” Dora was enraged.

“Wait a sec: Gundi? You know her?” – “Sure. That’s my Aunt Gundula. She’s in America and, well, obviously, she had done porn when she was younger. But she is fucking pregnant! You know what that means?”

“Err… well, birds and bees and all this. And look at these tits! I wish I had tits like these!”
Mika sighed and massaged her own not insignificant bust.

“Greedy bitch! As if you needed it. What do you wear now? H-Cups? I-Cups? But, no, it means I have another cousin… and no one ever told me!”

“Perhaps she did give it up for adoption? Or she was just embarrassed. Why don’t you just ask her? And just for your information: I’m at a J-Cup now! Still, I wouldn’t mind having breasts like these. Just look at them… so much bigger than even yours!”

Now it was Dora’s time to sigh. “Yes, they are. Hm… J-Cups, you say? You haven’t shown me yet.”

A short time later, both girls were naked and cuddled on the bed, while the black man in the video was fucking her teenage monster-titted aunt’s brains out.

---

“You won’t believe what I found!” Dora and I exclaimed simultaneously… and broke into laughter.
“Mika?” I asked, while Dora concluded: “Teddy!” And then, together again: “Aunt Gundi!”

We had scoured the web for material of Gundi, aka “Fraulein Wunder”, but without success. A mere couple of clips in bad quality from her cooking show – one even posted on a sex site - but nothing at all of her previous performances.

“Of course it would be Teddy to dig up something like that. Since Karin dumped him, he’s holed up in his room again. An absolute hopeless case, this boy. But to use Mika’s credit card… I really have to give him a piece of my mind!”

“And what about your aunt?” – “I asked her to meet me on Skype, for girls talk. She agreed. Tomorrow. But today…”

---

“Teddy? Can we come in?” – “Err… sure.”
For once, the lanky young man was just innocently doing school stuff on his computer. “Oh. Hi, D…Dora!”
With carefully choreographed indignation, Mika planted herself in front of little brother. “What were you even thinking?” – “Err… well… I… err… with what?” he stammered.

“Did you think I wouldn’t check my credit card bills?”

Teddy turned, as usual, beet red. “Oh… this. Err… I didn’t want you to tell Dora.” – “But then you show the video to her boyfriend. Bro, you are so dumb!”
He didn’t have an answer for that.

“But Teddy-Dear,” Dora said sweetly, “You only had to ask. We all know how hot you are for big breasts. And you won’t find a pair bigger than my Aunt Gundi’s. Not even mine.”

Teddy gulped. “What… what do you mean?” – “Do you remember the first time you saw me… back then in the sauna?”
The boy turned even redder at this thought. It had been his first time, and he had experienced it with a true busty dream. While his buxom sister got it good, right next to him. That had been a bit embarrassing. But also totally hot.

“Mika is as big now as I had been then. And I have gotten much bigger. Don’t you want to know how much bigger?”

“You’re crazy. Stop talking like that!”
Teddy started a last desperate attempt to salvage his dignity, but his cock hardening in his pants betrayed him.

“Or wouldn’t you want to know if I can compare with the girl in the video? Or how much your big sis has to offer now? Come on, Mika, show him what you’ve got!”

The small blonde raised her T-Shirt and let her big naked breasts hang unrestrained. “But these aren’t big enough for you, are they? You need more?”
Dora lifted her own shirt and gave her huge whoppers in their oversized bra a good shake.

Teddy whimpered and reached out for this bounty.
“Ah, ah, no one said anything about touching!” Dora said and retreated just out of his reach. “A simple objective visual comparison.”
She lifted the bra, just a bit, and the mammoth hooters almost fell out.
“Of course, I already know the results. Gundi has so much more. Would you like to see me like this? With giant saggers like her? With a big round belly? With milk dripping from my fat cow udders?”

That was too much. Teddy groaned and his eyes rolled up into his head.

“Well… that was that.” Mika stated laconically and pulled down her shirt. “Came in his pants, the loser.”
“Let that be a lesson not to steal from your own sister!” Dora had also covered up.
Without a further word, they turned and left the boy to his embarrassment.

---

“You… what?” Dora was stumped.

“I will return to Germany. Permanently. With my daughter, your cousin. She will spend her last school year at St.Agatha, a family tradition, isn’t that nice?” Gundi smiled into the webcam.

“But… cousin… never… daughter… What? Why? When? You! Oh!” Dora stuttered.

“Calm down, sweetheart! I know that this is a bit much to swallow, but I will explain everything when I see you. Soon. Has your mom not told you yet? The little coward! Next week, in fact! But that means there’s so much to do, so I have to hurry. See you. Love you!”

And the screen went blank.

...tbc...

Last edited:
I apologize for taking so long to post an update. Most of this chapter had been written before Christmas 2020... and then I ran into problems with the ending, couldn't work it out, got frustrated, got involved in different stuff that didn't work out either, fell into a deep hole of demotivation not the least because of the ongoing Corona situation... and then, finally, found the courage to simple cut the projected end. I apologize again if this chapter doesn't titilate that much. I still think it's cute and fitting the characters... and I will try my hardest to bring the further installment a bit earlier than this one.

And now... I'll hope you enjoy.

Part 41: Prospects of the Present

Here we were again. I had a strong feeling of déjà vu. Well… perhaps not quite that.
Last time, it had been a cold and sunny December day. This time, it was late October, cloudy with a steady drizzle.
Last time, I had been along as a family friend… or adopted stray puppy. This time, I accompanied Dora as moral support.
Last time, Dora had been bubbling with excitement. This time, she was pouting, with a strong tendency to sulking. She was angry at her mom for keeping this secret from her.
So, perhaps not a déjà vu at all. Everything was different.
Except that here we were again, at the station, waiting for Dora’s American movie star aunt.

Dora’s mother had been quiet all the way. A guilty conscience showed up on her face each time she looked at her daughter, but she didn’t speak. Dora hadn’t said a word either, and I was caught in the middle of this deadly barrage of silence.

I was saved by the fact that the train was, for once, on time. But again, everything was different.
Instead of the fanciful furs and the silly little hat accentuating her blazing copper hair, Aunt Gundi was covered up against the spraying rain in a functional, dull overcoat and a very prosaic rain cap. And then there was this ominous shadowy squat outline next to her. Hiding in a dark hoodie under a dark raincoat. Keeping back. Trying to vanish into the oncoming dusk.

Still, Gundi was smiling brightly, and as she embraced Dora’s mom, a smile also crept back onto her sister’s face.
Dora couldn’t keep up her sulking either. She returned the warm hug, and I could make out Gundi’s whisper: “Don’t be mad at us, sweetie. We’ll make it up.”
And then it was my turn to be dragged into the auntly embrace. I felt the swell of her famed bosom as she hugged me tightly. She winked at Dora. “Still the same nice young man as last year. Good girl!”

Which left the hulking figure in the back. The mysterious cousin. She was her mother’s height, and about as wide as her. Further details were impossible to discern in the darkness.
Gundi dragged her forward. “So, this is your Aunt Regina, your cousin Dorothea and her boyfriend. Folks, this is my daughter Melanie. Say hello, Mel.”
It might have been a greeting or just a hiss. But she stepped forward, and it we saw that she hadn’t just been hiding in her dark hoodie. She just was. Dark. And top heavy.

It took two cabs to take home all of us, plus all of the trunks and bags. The respective aunts took one; that left us younglings sharing the other. “To start bonding”, as Gundula had put it.

So, is this your first time in Germany?” I tried to start the conversation in English.
“I do speak fucking German”, was the curt but almost accent-free response.
“So, is this your first time in Germany… Melons?” Dora snapped at the pudgy girl.
“Ha ha, very funny. It’s Melanie, and you should stay quiet! Yes. I mean, it’s my first time. Satisfied?”

She crossed her arms over her ample torso and turned to stare out of the window, ending all further attempts at bonding.

Upon closer examination, she wasn’t that dark. Her skin was the tone of dark amber, her hair black, curly and cropped short. Her eyes glared angrily into the world. Round nose, full lips… she looked nothing like her mother.
Except for her figure, possibly. Slouched and covered up in her heavy coat, she might have been just a fat girl. But knowing that Fräulein Wunder was her mother, it was clear what caused the bulging of her coat.

“My, my, the house is going to be packed tonight.” No one laughed at this joke, and Dora’s father sauntered off to pay the cabbies and deal with the luggage.
Dora’s mom looked stressed, Aunt Gundi looked stressed and tired, Cousin Mel looked stressed, tired and pissed off.
“Gundi, you must stay for the night. This night at least. I’ve set up the guest room for you. Melanie can share with Dora for now.”
Dora and Mel howled in unison outrage. “Share? With her? Why?”
“It’s only for tonight. Come on, be reasonable. Your bed is big enough for the two of you.” She looked at the two well-developed girls. “I hope.”
“No way I’m going to share a bed with Miss Mighty Melons.” Dora muttered under her breath, but motherly ears are sharp.
“Dorothea! Now stop it at once, young lady! Perhaps you’d like to spend the night on the couch instead? Enough of that.”

Uh oh, that was getting serious. Torn between providing moral support for my girlfriend and facing her mother’s fury, I decided to beat a hasty retreat.

Dora fumed quietly as she went up the stairs. That had been a royal dressing-down her mother had given her. About behaving like an adult, responsibility, graciousness, loyalty and “you of all people should not make fun of other people’s body.”
It was so unfair! She knew her mom was right, but is still was unfair. Unfair that he had been kept in the dark for all her life. Unfair to have a new cousin sprung upon her in a blink. Unfair that this grumpy girl was invading her privacy. Why couldn’t she sleep on the couch? Unfair, unfair, unfair!

From inside her room, he could hear the sound of soft sobbing. “And she’s a crybaby, too! Great!” she thought as she entered her breached sanctuary.
Melanie was pacing the room, unpacking her small bag. Her shoulders were shaking, tears were running down her cheeks. She sure didn’t look stubborn anymore. She looked very young, alone and vulnerable.
Dora’s anger melted away instantly.
“Hey. Hey, it’s okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… to be mean. Sorry. Oh, I’m so sorry.” She stepped forward to embrace the shaking girl. That really opened the floodgates.

“Can we start over?” Dora asked when Melanie had cried herself out on her shoulder. “Hi. I’m your cousin Dora. And you are Melanie. I didn’t mean to call you names.”

“I’m used to it.”, Melanie sniffed. “All the world but Mom calls me Melons. It’s not that. It’s all of this! I didn’t want to come here. I don’t want to be here. In your room. In your country. I just want to go home!”

She was about to cry again, but Dora held her close – as close as their bulging chests would allow.
“It’ll be fine. You’ll like it here. It’s late and we’re both tired. But tomorrow… we play tourists and I’ll show you the city.”

Mel sniffed, but nodded.
“Fine. Then let’s see if the bed is big enough for the… four of ours.”

“I guess you’re fine again?” I asked when I saw my happily smiling girl on the next day.
“Oh, yes! She’s really nice, in fact. So don’t be nasty, show her some respect and don’t call her ‘Melons’.”
“Hey… I didn’t. That was you, remember?” I paused. “But… does it fit her?”
Dora giggled. “Oh, yes! She is her mother’s daughter. Now wipe that grin from your face. You’re almost as bad as Teddy! Lusting after every pair of big boobs you encounter!”
“Hey, it’s your family. Don’t blame me!” I tried to defend myself, half-heartedly, and placate her with a nice cuddle.
She wiggled out of it, but just as half-heartedly. “Exactly. Family. I: girlfriend. She: just girlfriend’s cousin. Don’t you ever forget that, boy!”
I drew her closer again. “Come on, you know where my heart is.”
“And I know where your hands are.” She slapped the offending appendices. “Now get serious. Mika’s coming round… we’ll take Mel out to the city. You can join us… if you can behave yourself!”

Mel seemed happy with the outing. We dragged her through the more picturesque parts of the old town, and she was very impressed with the old baroque and renaissance houses. She was delighted by our huge castle and a little cowed by the looming medieval building that was the St.Agatha’s School for Girls.
“It’s not that bad, inside. The torture chambers aren’t in use anymore. Hey, just kidding!” Dora added quickly when she saw Melanie’s eye get wide. “And the folks aren’t that bad either. Even the nuns. I would give you a quick show-around… but I’m not exactly welcome. A little dispute with the Matron… she’ll get over it, eventually.”

We took our lunch at a small restaurant overlooking the river and with a fantastic view of the vineyards surrounding the city. Mel couldn’t get enough. “It’s amazing. It’s beautiful. You have such a wonderful city!” she repeated over and over.
“Surely it cannot compare with New York or Los Angeles or San Francisco.” Mika said. “Tell us about Hollywood. Ah, America!” Her eyes got dreamy.
Mel, on the other hand, went silent.

“Yes, tell us something about America.” Dora hadn’t noticed the change in her cousin. “How is the Broadway? I would love to see the Broadway!” – Mel mumbled something.
“Pardon?” – “I said: me too! I’ve never seen Broadway. I have never been to San Francisco or Los Angeles or Hollywood. The only time I was in New York was at the airport, last week!” Mel almost shouted.
“Oh. Sorry. I just assumed… sorry. Of course, stupid me. America is so big. So, where are you from?”
“Kansas.”

“And… you have never been anywhere else?”, Mika asked full of curiosity about her new exotic friend.
“Well… I have been in England. Mama tried to send me to a boarding school there, after I got into trouble with some boys last year.”
“Trouble with boys, huh? I can understand that.” Dora smirked.
“Not that kind of trouble! I beat them up. Because they made fun of me, okay?”
“Okay, okay. So, England. Then tell us something about London!”

Mel mumbled again. “I’ve only seen the airport and the station. The school was somewhere outside, a place called Northumberland. I wasn’t there very long. I got into trouble with some boys.”

“Girl, you really must have a temper, beating up boys left and right.” Mika laughed.
It was interesting to see Melanie blush. “It wasn’t that kind of trouble.” she finally managed to say.

“What? … Oh. Oh! … So, how is Kansas?”

“Flat.”

“Certainly a lot flatter now that you’ve left.” Mika almost keeled over with laughter at her own joke.

“Are you making fun of me?” Melanie wasn’t built for jumping up, but that didn’t stop her from trying.
“Whoa! I’m sorry. Yes, just making fun of you. In a friendly way. We’re all on the same side here, see?”
Mika was by far the smallest of the three girls, in all regards. But the way she cupped her sizable tits now demonstrated that “smallest” did not mean “small”.

Heavily, Mel dropped back into her chair. “No, I apologize. I don’t mind these… but I can’t stand being made fun of for them.”
“We are so with you!” came the echo from the other girls.
“But finding bras is such a pain.” Mel suddenly grew pale. Paler. “Oh, shit! All my bras are tailor-made. Mom had an old friend who would do them. Who had to fly over from the West Coast. And now… what… where…?”
She looked as if she was about to start crying again, but Dora quickly reached out to her. “Don’t worry about that… we have just the place for you.”

“Now who do we have here?”
We had continued our little sightseeing tour, now a bit more target-oriented. Finally, we arrived in one of old town’s side streets, at little inconspicuous shop.
“Andi, let me introduce you to my cousin from America”, Dora announced formally as Andi eyed the wide-eyed newcomer. “Melanie, that’s our good friend Andrea, the master of busts and owner of this paradise of larger lingerie.”
Mel looked like a kid in a candy shop, surrounded by silk and lace and leather in all colors.

“Well, perhaps Germany isn’t so bad at all.”

good to see an update, and sorry to hear that you got demotivated due to the corona situation.
anyway keep up the good work!

Thanks for this. What happened to the story of the woman in prison/institution who seduced a guard? If it was you that posted the story.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. What happened to the story of the woman in prison/institution who seduced a guard? If it was you that posted the story.
No, that wasn't me. And I have no idea who posted this story. Absolutely no idea, no Sir. And no idea of how to find out who would post such a "Pyscho" story. And there's no way that the real author of the story would notice it and give a shout out.

;)

Last edited:
Part 41: Prospects of the Present

Here we were again. I had a strong feeling of déjà vu. Well… perhaps not quite that.
Last time, it had been a cold and sunny December day. This time, it was late October, cloudy with a steady drizzle.
Last time, I had been along as a family friend… or adopted stray puppy. This time, I accompanied Dora as moral support.
Last time, Dora had been bubbling with excitement. This time, she was pouting, with a strong tendency to sulking. She was angry at her mom for keeping this secret from her.
So, perhaps not a déjà vu at all. Everything was different.
Except that here we were again, at the station, waiting for Dora’s American movie star aunt.

Dora’s mother had been quiet all the way. A guilty conscience showed up on her face each time she looked at her daughter, but she didn’t speak. Dora hadn’t said a word either, and I was caught in the middle of this deadly barrage of silence.

I was saved by the fact that the train was, for once, on time. But again, everything was different.
Instead of the fanciful furs and the silly little hat accentuating her blazing copper hair, Aunt Gundi was covered up against the spraying rain in a functional, dull overcoat and a very prosaic rain cap. And then there was this ominous shadowy squat outline next to her. Hiding in a dark hoodie under a dark raincoat. Keeping back. Trying to vanish into the oncoming dusk.

Still, Gundi was smiling brightly, and as she embraced Dora’s mom, a smile also crept back onto her sister’s face.
Dora couldn’t keep up her sulking either. She returned the warm hug, and I could make out Gundi’s whisper: “Don’t be mad at us, sweetie. We’ll make it up.”
And then it was my turn to be dragged into the auntly embrace. I felt the swell of her famed bosom as she hugged me tightly. She winked at Dora. “Still the same nice young man as last year. Good girl!”

Which left the hulking figure in the back. The mysterious cousin. She was her mother’s height, and about as wide as her. Further details were impossible to discern in the darkness.
Gundi dragged her forward. “So, this is your Aunt Regina, your cousin Dorothea and her boyfriend. Folks, this is my daughter Melanie. Say hello, Mel.”
It might have been a greeting or just a hiss. But she stepped forward, and it we saw that she hadn’t just been hiding in her dark hoodie. She just was. Dark. And top heavy.

It took two cabs to take home all of us, plus all of the trunks and bags. The respective aunts took one; that left us younglings sharing the other. “To start bonding”, as Gundula had put it.

So, is this your first time in Germany?” I tried to start the conversation in English.
“I do speak fucking German”, was the curt but almost accent-free response.
“So, is this your first time in Germany… Melons?” Dora snapped at the pudgy girl.
“Ha ha, very funny. It’s Melanie, and you should stay quiet! Yes. I mean, it’s my first time. Satisfied?”

She crossed her arms over her ample torso and turned to stare out of the window, ending all further attempts at bonding.

Upon closer examination, she wasn’t that dark. Her skin was the tone of dark amber, her hair black, curly and cropped short. Her eyes glared angrily into the world. Round nose, full lips… she looked nothing like her mother.
Except for her figure, possibly. Slouched and covered up in her heavy coat, she might have been just a fat girl. But knowing that Fräulein Wunder was her mother, it was clear what caused the bulging of her coat.

“My, my, the house is going to be packed tonight.” No one laughed at this joke, and Dora’s father sauntered off to pay the cabbies and deal with the luggage.
Dora’s mom looked stressed, Aunt Gundi looked stressed and tired, Cousin Mel looked stressed, tired and pissed off.
“Gundi, you must stay for the night. This night at least. I’ve set up the guest room for you. Melanie can share with Dora for now.”
Dora and Mel howled in unison outrage. “Share? With her? Why?”
“It’s only for tonight. Come on, be reasonable. Your bed is big enough for the two of you.” She looked at the two well-developed girls. “I hope.”
“No way I’m going to share a bed with Miss Mighty Melons.” Dora muttered under her breath, but motherly ears are sharp.
“Dorothea! Now stop it at once, young lady! Perhaps you’d like to spend the night on the couch instead? Enough of that.”

Uh oh, that was getting serious. Torn between providing moral support for my girlfriend and facing her mother’s fury, I decided to beat a hasty retreat.

Dora fumed quietly as she went up the stairs. That had been a royal dressing-down her mother had given her. About behaving like an adult, responsibility, graciousness, loyalty and “you of all people should not make fun of other people’s body.”
It was so unfair! She knew her mom was right, but is still was unfair. Unfair that he had been kept in the dark for all her life. Unfair to have a new cousin sprung upon her in a blink. Unfair that this grumpy girl was invading her privacy. Why couldn’t she sleep on the couch? Unfair, unfair, unfair!

From inside her room, he could hear the sound of soft sobbing. “And she’s a crybaby, too! Great!” she thought as she entered her breached sanctuary.
Melanie was pacing the room, unpacking her small bag. Her shoulders were shaking, tears were running down her cheeks. She sure didn’t look stubborn anymore. She looked very young, alone and vulnerable.
Dora’s anger melted away instantly.
“Hey. Hey, it’s okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… to be mean. Sorry. Oh, I’m so sorry.” She stepped forward to embrace the shaking girl. That really opened the floodgates.

“Can we start over?” Dora asked when Melanie had cried herself out on her shoulder. “Hi. I’m your cousin Dora. And you are Melanie. I didn’t mean to call you names.”

“I’m used to it.”, Melanie sniffed. “All the world but Mom calls me Melons. It’s not that. It’s all of this! I didn’t want to come here. I don’t want to be here. In your room. In your country. I just want to go home!”

She was about to cry again, but Dora held her close – as close as their bulging chests would allow.
“It’ll be fine. You’ll like it here. It’s late and we’re both tired. But tomorrow… we play tourists and I’ll show you the city.”

Mel sniffed, but nodded.
“Fine. Then let’s see if the bed is big enough for the… four of ours.”

“I guess you’re fine again?” I asked when I saw my happily smiling girl on the next day.
“Oh, yes! She’s really nice, in fact. So don’t be nasty, show her some respect and don’t call her ‘Melons’.”
“Hey… I didn’t. That was you, remember?” I paused. “But… does it fit her?”
Dora giggled. “Oh, yes! She is her mother’s daughter. Now wipe that grin from your face. You’re almost as bad as Teddy! Lusting after every pair of big boobs you encounter!”
“Hey, it’s your family. Don’t blame me!” I tried to defend myself, half-heartedly, and placate her with a nice cuddle.
She wiggled out of it, but just as half-heartedly. “Exactly. Family. I: girlfriend. She: just girlfriend’s cousin. Don’t you ever forget that, boy!”
I drew her closer again. “Come on, you know where my heart is.”
“And I know where your hands are.” She slapped the offending appendices. “Now get serious. Mika’s coming round… we’ll take Mel out to the city. You can join us… if you can behave yourself!”

Mel seemed happy with the outing. We dragged her through the more picturesque parts of the old town, and she was very impressed with the old baroque and renaissance houses. She was delighted by our huge castle and a little cowed by the looming medieval building that was the St.Agatha’s School for Girls.
“It’s not that bad, inside. The torture chambers aren’t in use anymore. Hey, just kidding!” Dora added quickly when she saw Melanie’s eye get wide. “And the folks aren’t that bad either. Even the nuns. I would give you a quick show-around… but I’m not exactly welcome. A little dispute with the Matron… she’ll get over it, eventually.”

We took our lunch at a small restaurant overlooking the river and with a fantastic view of the vineyards surrounding the city. Mel couldn’t get enough. “It’s amazing. It’s beautiful. You have such a wonderful city!” she repeated over and over.
“Surely it cannot compare with New York or Los Angeles or San Francisco.” Mika said. “Tell us about Hollywood. Ah, America!” Her eyes got dreamy.
Mel, on the other hand, went silent.

“Yes, tell us something about America.” Dora hadn’t noticed the change in her cousin. “How is the Broadway? I would love to see the Broadway!” – Mel mumbled something.
“Pardon?” – “I said: me too! I’ve never seen Broadway. I have never been to San Francisco or Los Angeles or Hollywood. The only time I was in New York was at the airport, last week!” Mel almost shouted.
“Oh. Sorry. I just assumed… sorry. Of course, stupid me. America is so big. So, where are you from?”
“Kansas.”

“And… you have never been anywhere else?”, Mika asked full of curiosity about her new exotic friend.
“Well… I have been in England. Mama tried to send me to a boarding school there, after I got into trouble with some boys last year.”
“Trouble with boys, huh? I can understand that.” Dora smirked.
“Not that kind of trouble! I beat them up. Because they made fun of me, okay?”
“Okay, okay. So, England. Then tell us something about London!”

Mel mumbled again. “I’ve only seen the airport and the station. The school was somewhere outside, a place called Northumberland. I wasn’t there very long. I got into trouble with some boys.”

“Girl, you really must have a temper, beating up boys left and right.” Mika laughed.
It was interesting to see Melanie blush. “It wasn’t that kind of trouble.” she finally managed to say.

“What? … Oh. Oh! … So, how is Kansas?”

“Flat.”

“Certainly a lot flatter now that you’ve left.” Mika almost keeled over with laughter at her own joke.

“Are you making fun of me?” Melanie wasn’t built for jumping up, but that didn’t stop her from trying.
“Whoa! I’m sorry. Yes, just making fun of you. In a friendly way. We’re all on the same side here, see?”
Mika was by far the smallest of the three girls, in all regards. But the way she cupped her sizable tits now demonstrated that “smallest” did not mean “small”.

Heavily, Mel dropped back into her chair. “No, I apologize. I don’t mind these… but I can’t stand being made fun of for them.”
“We are so with you!” came the echo from the other girls.
“But finding bras is such a pain.” Mel suddenly grew pale. Paler. “Oh, shit! All my bras are tailor-made. Mom had an old friend who would do them. Who had to fly over from the West Coast. And now… what… where…?”
She looked as if she was about to start crying again, but Dora quickly reached out to her. “Don’t worry about that… we have just the place for you.”

“Now who do we have here?”
We had continued our little sightseeing tour, now a bit more target-oriented. Finally, we arrived in one of old town’s side streets, at little inconspicuous shop.
“Andi, let me introduce you to my cousin from America”, Dora announced formally as Andi eyed the wide-eyed newcomer. “Melanie, that’s our good friend Andrea, the master of busts and owner of this paradise of larger lingerie.”
Mel looked like a kid in a candy shop, surrounded by silk and lace and leather in all colors.

“Well, perhaps Germany isn’t so bad at all.”

This is why I love Dora. She's as compassionate as she is busty.