FICTION - Dora, A love story

Thanks, folks, for all the support. I had intended to publish the next chapter today, but it went nowhere, had to be scrapped and completely rewritten. Bugger that... it is a New Year's Story, and it would have been fitting to post it today. Well, inspiration doesn't grow on trees.

But don't worry, Dora is by far not done with showing off her boobies. The next couple of chapters are already in the making.

Have fun celebrating the last hours of 2018, and I'll see you next year.

Part 24: Tigers in the snow

I was seventeen when I met my girlfriend for the first time. Her name was Dorothea, but everyone just called her Dora. But you know that already.
I don’t remember what it was that had attracted me to her in the first place. Her face, reddened by the cold, had been mostly hidden by her snow goggles. Her hair had been kept under a thick woolen cap, her figure concealed by the bulky ski suit. Her posture had been awkward, standing on the unfamiliar boards. I must have appeared in much the same way to her, but still we got talking, and we just clicked.
Four days we had together on the slope, before she had her unlucky fall and disappeared into hospital.
At this point, I had thought I would never see her again, until Lady Luck reunited us. I had met her again, lying in her bed, the injured leg bandaged up and she dressed only in her thin nighty. I had realized that this girl didn’t just have a fantastic personality, but also a fantastic body. I have been totally in love with her, body and soul, since that moment.
This had been almost a year earlier. Now it was me, dressed only in a flimsy hospital gown, ankle bandaged, lying in a bed while Dora sat on a chair next to me.

The day after Christmas, Dora had called, bubbling with good news. A friend of her father had rented a cabin in the Bavarian Alps, for his kids who loved to go skiing there. But a work emergency kept him from going, his children were too young to stay on their own and they were devastated. But with some adult friends to accompany them… well, so he had asked Dora’s dad, dad had asked Dora, Dora had asked her friend Karin, who had asked her friend Mark… and now it was my turn. I would go with them, wouldn’t I?

Of course I would. I would have preferred to spend the time alone with Dora, but a week skiing in the Alps? For free? With friends? Why, of course I would go.
Having to play the babysitter for two children dampened my enthusiasm a little bit, but Dora convinced me that they were good kids and we would go along splendidly. For certain, she had told me with a reassuring smile.

So we both had spent a frantic afternoon gathering up all the stuff we needed for a week abroad in the snow. Very early next morning, we piled our whole kit and caboodle at the door, waiting for the friend of Dora’s dad to drive us out to the country. We didn’t have to wait long until a sizable minivan drove up to us. The driver greeted first Dora, then me, and finally turned to introduce his children. “Those are my two rascals: Michaela and Theodor.”
Dora hid her laughter in a cough at the look on my face. Her surprise had succeeded. Mika welcomed me with a firm hug, and Teddy boxed me in the side. “Oh, you already know each other?”, their dad said. “That’s great.”

After a couple of hours, we had reached the cabin, which turned out to be a sizable piece of architecture, with enough space for the six of us. Our landlords, two brothers, showed us around the premise and demonstrated the wood fired oven and the diesel power generator for us.
When the elders had finally left – not without a bunch of hugs, admonitions and good wishes from the reluctant father – I finally had the chance to speak freely with Dora. “You left me thinking I was to herd around a bunch of little children. You just wait!” My first snowball went far, my second volley hit her dead on. But Dora wasn’t surrendering meekly, and her aim was unerring. Teddy and Mika joined in, without taking any side, and soon we were engaged in a glorious four-way snowball fight.

Exhausted and cold, but laughing, we retired to the warmth inside. The cabin was well build, with a comfortable common area with adjacent kitchen on the ground floor, together with a small but modern bathroom, and four cozy little bedrooms upstairs, warm and inviting under the slanted roof.
Teddy’s eyes got big again when Dora got rid of her bulky parka and her full round breasts were shown prominently under her pullover. “So, how’s Project Girlfriend progressing?”, Dora asked, noticing Teddy’s gaze. As expected, he just blushed and mumbled something indistinguishable. Mika took over. “Still working on it. But at least he learned how to talk to girls without choking. Right, little brother?” Teddy choked and started to cough.

Later in the afternoon, Karin and Mark joined us, having travelled in his car. Together we prepared dinner, and to our surprise, Teddy took on the role of Chef. Mark started to make fun of him for this, but as always Mika sprang to his defense. “To each their own. Teddy’s a great cook. So what’s your expertise? Standing still and looking cool?” That shut him up.
But it was true, Mark was the all-looks, no-brains type of guy. A few years older than the rest of us, broad-shouldered, blonde-maned and piercing blue eyes. But not the sharpest tool in the shed, as Dora remarked later when we snuggled in our bed. “Pretty to look at, but when I want something to look at, I can use an underwear catalogue.”
“So I am not for looking?”, I replied with mock indignation. “You are for touching”, she joked back and proceeded to do so, extensively and expertly.

We spend most of the days on the ski slopes, at first as a group on the easier tracks, but Mark soon got bored with the “baby hills” and took Karin with him for the more thrilling routes.
“I don’t like this guy.”, Dora remarked as they left. “Karin’s my best friend, and she adores him. But she could do better. And I don’t like him looking at me.”
“I thought you like attention.”, I replied, more as a joke, but she stayed serious.
“Well, yes, I do. But sometimes… He keeps staring at my boobs.”
I had to laugh. “Honey, everyone keeps staring at your boobs. They are enormously stareable” That made her laugh as well. We went on to have a lot of fun, without morose staring Mark. Even more than we could have had with him.

It was a wonderful bright sunny winter’s day. Dora and Mika had their heads together, whispering. They looked at us and giggled. “Have you heard about the newest trend?”, Mika turned to me. “Topless skiing!” Without another word, the girls proceeded to get rid of their parkas and pullovers, only stopping at the bras.
“Great for the blood circulation!” Dora pushed their clothes onto me and told us to go ahead and wait for them on the bottom of the hill. “You’ll have a great show!”, she promised. Slowly we drove down the slope, trying not to miss Dora and Mika rubbing sun cream all over each other. “Go on, you oafs!”, Mika shouted. “We’ll need our things later on.”
From the bottom of the slope we watched as the two stacked beauties sped down the hill. Their oiled skin glistened in the bright sunlight, their bras struggled to contain their massive mammaries, swaying with each turn, each swing.
They slowed down as they approached us, but didn’t stop. “Hey, where’s the brakes on these things? Catch me! Whee!”, Dora shouted with delight. She landed in my arms and we both tumbled to the ground. Mika came to a hold and showered us with powdery snow. Dora squealed as the cold stuff hit her naked skin. “Good for blood circulation.”, she laughed and threw a handful of snow back at the little blonde.

“Hey, you, leave these girls alone!” A shout came from close by. Two men approached with quick steps. The larger of the two grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from Dora. “Hey, watch it!”, she shouted.
The man let go of me. “Oh, it’s you. I’m sorry.” It was our two landlords, coming to the rescue of what they had thought to be two girls in trouble, and now just turned out to be two exhibitionistic girls accosting some helpless boys. We all laughed at this chivalrous misunderstanding, while the girls managed to cover up their goosebumps covered breasts. The brothers got a real eyeful of massive young cleavage, but they only smiled. “Ia wissts fei scho, dass ia eich wos worms zum liga mitnehma mists, wans ia im Schnö schnackseln woits.“, said Kalli, the younger of the two. Dora just stared. “Huh?”
“The native said: we need to have something warm to lie on, if we wanted to make love in the snow”, I translated the heavy dialect. The natives laughed and we parted amiable.
“We’ll see you tomorrow, right?”, Norbert, the older brother, called out as they left. As they walked up the hill, we could see them gesturing. Kalli drawing huge curves in front of his chest, Norbert drawing them even bigger.
“You’ve acquired two new fans.”, I informed Dora.

Mika had told us that our landlords traditionally had a party at New Year’s Eve, at their own cabin just on the other side of the hill. This “cabin” was a major building, a point of rest and respite for skiers and wanderers, but these parties were strictly for their lodgers. “It’s always great fun.”, Mika explained. “They’re always preparing something, like games and little events. It will be nice to meet with other people.”
The girls were already discussing what they could present at the party. Songs and dance were always popular, and Teddy proposed that we boys should do a karaoke trio. Mark excused himself, calling it “childish”. I don’t have the best singing voice, but our hosts could lend me a guitar, and I was more than happy to accompany Teddy’s vocals. We had only a few hours to practice, but we had the house all for us, while the girls went to the village to do some last-minutes shopping.

In the evening, the girls used Marks’s car to ship their loot over to the main building, while we boys walked the distance through the soft snow. The house was mostly dark from the outside, but within, it was garishly decorated with balloons, streamers and colored lamps. There was food aplenty, and drinks for all tastes. Music blared from the speakers. Our hosts introduced us to the other guests of this private party. There were only five of them: a gay couple – such cute boys, what a loss, as Dora remarked – and a family from Berlin, husband, wife and a mousey bespectacled girl of our age. The mother was the complete opposite of her skin-and-bones daughter. Dora checked her out. “So, what do you say? Is she bigger than me?” I giggled: “Maybe. Difficult to say. But she’s definitely 100 kilos heavier than you.” Still, she made a good figure in her traditional dirndl, stretched to the limits and showing a massive cleavage. She instantly descended on our girls and started chirping away in a dialect as heavy and strange as that of our Bavarian hosts. Her daughter kept shyly in the background.
We met with the two gays at the buffet, and they showed themselves very impressed with Mark. Almost as much as he seemed to be repulsed, even panicked. He excused himself quickly. “Oi, you know how they say that all the pretty ones are either gay or taken? Sadly, it’s not true, darling.”, one of them fluted. Teddy and I joined in their laughter. They were so totally overboard, so stereotypical… we couldn’t but like them.

We mingled, danced, chatted and flirted. Detlef and Dietmar, the gays, got along splendid with Dora and Mika, and they couldn’t stop poking fun at Mark, who tried to keep close to Karin for protection. I never even got to know the name of the mousey daughter, but her mother was friendly and talkative. Her husband seemed more interested in Dora and Mika though. We had fun, and it only got better when our hosts started the round of performers. I hadn’t even imagined that you could do “Highway to Hell” on zithers. The fat mom did a very lively karaoke version of “I love Rock’n’Roll”. When Detlef donned a blonde braided wig and did a perfect step dance number with his partner, we all bend over with laughter – except for Mark, who just mumbled something about “fags”.
Teddy and I got a lot of applause, and some tears, when he did his rendition of Cohen’s “Halleluja” in his wonderful baritone singing. Nobody would have expected this scrawny kid to have such a beautiful voice.

Then it was the girls turn. They had withdrawn to the backroom to change. When they came back, they were dressed in identical beige trenchcoats, fedoras and sunglasses. The iconic first chords of “You can leave your hat on” filled the room. Our three lovelies started to move slowly to the heavy rhythm, and Tom Jones’s voice requested “Baby, take off your coat…” In a carefully choreographed move, Mika and Karin removed Dora’s coat, and then proceeded to shed their own. Long white men’s shirts curved around their chests, though they didn’t take of their dress, no, no, no. But they continued to dance to the sensual music, moving their curvy bodies, pushing their chests out, pulling down their shirts to enhance the pressure on the buttons. Dora took a chair, sat down astride on it and hung her boobs over the backrest, while Mika and Karin stood behind her, moving their hand all over each other and lifting their breasts up. Dora kneaded her massive mounds through the linen of the shirt and then, with a quick move, ripped it open. Her bra encased knockers wobbled in their lacey containment. Her two friends took a more restrained approach, but their shirts fell as well, and the audience got the full view of their pretty lingeried boobies. Oh, yes, and they left their hats on, all the time.

Applause started to rise, but the girls weren’t done yet. The music changed, got faster, and the “Tiger” proclaimed that “You don’t have to be beautiful, to turn me on”. Their dancing adjusted to the song, they shook their bodies to the groove and their boobs jumped. Tom Jones stated his intent: “I just want your extra time and your……”, and the whole room chorused “TITS”.
The girls grinned and obliged. Karin was the first to bare her chest. Mika helped her open the clasps, she removed the bra and showed off her firm perky C-cup titties. Only the nipples were left covered with some fancy stripper pasties, complete with glittering tassles. Mika followed her example, revealing her full hangers to the light, shaking them to the music to send the tassles flying. Finally Dora joined in. She didn’t even bother with removing her bra, she just pulled the cups down and set her gigantic fat udders free. The girls lined up, started to shake their chests and set the flying tassles into a rotating motion. They leaned forward, letting the jubblies hang, leaned backwards setting the mounds back on the chest, all the while keeping the spin, until the music finally ended.

There was only silence. Silence and heavy breathing. Mika piped up: “What? You didn’t like it?”
Clapping, cheers and roaring laughter was the answer. Our three artists bowed courteously… that alone a sight to remember forever.
Dora reclaimed her shirt and walked over to me. “And how did you like it?” – “Amazing. How did you convince Karin to participate?”
“Her?” Dora laughed. “Why, it was her idea all along. She’s not some kind of prude, just because she doesn’t have big boobs.” – “And you managed to rehearse all that in just a single afternoon.”
“Nah.”, she replied. “That was a routine we made up at school, some time ago. Karin’s idea, of course. I would never dream of doing such a thing.” She smiled at me with an air of complete innocence.
I looked at her, and over to Karin, who was trying to calm down her red-faced boyfriend. Dora kissed me before I could voice any doubts.

Our hosts called us outside and handed each of us a glass of champagne. Together we watched the fireworks go off down in the valley, and together we welcomed the New Year. It was a cold and cloudless night, but the stars couldn’t compete with the flares of light shooting up from the ground. Still, it was cold, and one by one the guests disappeared back into the warm indoors.
The atmosphere had gotten a lot more quiet and calm. Dora snuggled into my arm, her shirt barely covering her giant globes. I poked slightly at the pasties covering her nipples. “Not here.”, she chided me, but I just pointed around the room. Mika had settled down with mousey teen’s father, and his hands were probing somewhere in her shirt. She giggled at his touch. Fat mom and mousey teen were nowhere to be seen, as were our two hosts. Karin was over at the bar with Detlef and Dietmar, still bare-chested. She demonstrated her tassle-twirling skills to them.
“I don’t think someone will object to the sight of a bare nipple.” I pulled some more, but then I noticed Mark staring intensely at Dora’s naked breasts. “But perhaps you are right. Not here.”

I got up. “It’s late.”, I announced. “Shouldn’t we be going?” Teddy, already half asleep, started to rise from his armchair. Mark grumbled: “The sooner I can manage to pry Karin away from those damn fags, the better.”, and Karin quickly followed his command. Mika declined. She would stay for the night, she declared, while mousey teen’s dad sucked on her ample tits.
Outside we found the rest of the guests. Mousey teen was sitting on Kalli’s lap, getting her mousey little pussy pounded hard. Her fat mother had stripped out of her dirndl and was blowing the older brother.
I bade them good-bye. “And remember: always use something warm to lie on when fucking in the snow!” They laughed.
Mark pulled Karin away, but I turned to take a last good look at the scene. “No, definitely not as big as you.”, I told Dora.

I got up early the next morning and went out to chop more firewood. The fresh cool air felt good. That and the hard work soon removed the last lingering traces of tiredness and headache. Dora had decided on taking a long hot shower for the same reason. From my place behind the cabin I could just barely hear the water rushing.
Suddenly her voice was clearly to be heard. “Mark, what are you doing? I’m showering. I’m naked.” Mark’s voice was less clear. “Yeah. So? You’re putting these udders out for everyone for a reason. Don’t deny it, you need a real man, not this little boy.”
Dora’s voice got louder. “Get your hands away, you creep!” She started to scream, and as fast as I could, I ran around the cabin. Too fast. I slipped on an icy stretch and a sharp pain shot up my leg. I was lucky I didn’t fall onto the hatchet I was still holding in my hands. I tried to get up, and from the inside I heard new voices. Karin. “Mark, what the fuck do you think you are doing?” – “Oh, shut up, bi tch. Shoving your tits into these faggots’ faces all evening. Did you think they cared? You’re just a little sl ut, like your cow-friend here.”
I had managed to rise, and painfully made my way to the entrance. Through the doorway I observed the scene. Dora hiding her nakedness behind a towel. Mark storming towards his girlfriend. “I’m just taking what’s offered. Sluts, that’s all you are. This cow, and the other fat-titted little w hore who couldn’t wait to get fucked. And you are the worst.” He lashed out to hit her.
“Shut up, asshole!” From upstairs, Teddy stormed into fray and threw himself at the older man. “Don’t you dare hit her!” He rained a hail of fists on Marks back and head. “And don’t talk that way about my sister!”
I grabbed the door to steady myself and shouted at the top of my lungs: “Everyone stop!” To my surprise, they did, though it was more likely the sight of the axe in my hand than my superior authority.

Dora got up to Mark and slapped him right in the face. “No one offered you anything. I decide who gets to touch me.” Karin joined her, and he got his next slap. “You’re a creep. I’m done with you. Get out. Out! I don’t want to see you ever again!”
Mark looked stunned. “Crazy. You’re all crazy. The whole bunch. Faggots and faggot loving sluts, all of you!”
He stormed out of the door, barely missing me. A second later we heard his car start and he was gone.

Silence fell. Teddy went up to embrace and calm the softly sobbing Karin. Dora surveyed the battlefield, looked at me hugging the door and stormed towards me. She threw herself into my arms… and I collapsed, pain racing through my leg. “That was stupid. He had the car.”, I grimaced at my distressed girlfriend. “Could you please call an ambulance? I think I have broken something.”

So there I was, lying in hospital, in a flimsy nightgown, ankle bandaged and Dora beside my bed.
“Don’t be such a baby.”, she chided me lovingly. “Your ankle is only sprained. I have had worse.”
She smiled at me. “But what a sight you were. Standing in that doorframe, with your axe like a Viking warrior. I knew that if I was in mortal danger, you would be there to rescue me.”
I smiled back: “To be fair, it was Teddy who came to your rescue, while I stumbled through the snow like a fool. Is he alright?”
Dora laughed. “Oh yes, better than ever. Project Girlfriend took an unexpected turn. Karin was really impressed with his action. He’s her new hero, and he’s quite smitten.”
She leaned over me and kissed me tenderly. “But you, you are my hero. Always.”

Last edited:
It's a beautiful thing to wake up to a new chapter of Dora. Love watching this relationship. So much happens in your stories and I like how time passes. Oh and Dora being infinitely adorable helps too. I think she has the best personality of any character I've read.

Part 25: Sinners and Saints

The siblings’ parents were less impressed when they came to collect us, and found their “poor little children” left in the company of only one adult friend. Still, as Mika had reassured Dora in a long phone call, they would calm down and everything would be fine. There was no need for them to know that their son had faced off a would-be rapist, or that their daughter had spent New Year getting gang-banged. Some things, parents just don’t need to know.

I had to stay in hospital for another day, so we were left on our own to find our way back home. Dora had to handle most of it, with me waddling around on crutches. She was exhausted, when we finally settled down in our compartment on the night train home. “At last, time for breathing”, she sighed, after she had propped my injured foot up and settled in the seat next to me.
“Extra time. Yours. I want it. And your… kiss.”, I whispered into her ear and she burst out laughing.
“That made an impression on you, did it?”, she replied.
“Indelible. This song will stick with me forever.” I shifted my leg and nestled against her soft warm bosom. “You said you did that in school. In your catholic all-girls school? You were joking, right?” -
“There’s a lot you don’t know about girls, catholic or not.” – “So, enlighten me. What were you like?”
She laughed again. “Oh, no, I know where this is going. I have seen these ‘interviews’. ‘So, when did your boobs start growing? How was it in High School for you, having big boobs?’ Blah blah blah, now show us your tits!' Not now. I'm tired.”
“Come on”, I pleaded. “I'm tired, too. But I won’t be able to sleep until the painkillers kick in. Tell me a bedtime story. A story about your boobs.”

“Boys!”, she sighed dramatically. “Oh, well. You know that St. Agatha is not a boarding school. It’s not like in the stories, with a gaggle of girls all bunched up in dormitories, playing pranks on their teachers all the time. It is just… school. Where most of the teachers are nuns. With a few priests sprinkled in. Old priests, mostly.” She giggled. “So in most regards, it’s just a bunch of ordinary schoolgirls.
But still, they have their own set of rules, about decency and relationships and that stuff. I think young girls hitting puberty generally offend the sense of modesty of the old penguins.” She paused.

“I was just hitting puberty when I started at St. Agatha’s. Or, it was hitting me. Big. I went up four cup-sizes in my first year, and the nuns did not approve of the way my blouses started to bulge. I was miserable, because I didn’t know what I was doing wrong. But then I met Karin. She already was about the size she is now, and if you think she’s not that big, imagine these same boobs on an 11-year old! She was humongous! And she just didn’t care.” Again she paused, lost in memories.

“We had been so innocent back then. There were no boys in school to tease or admire us. Young girls can be jerks as well, but the worst thing that happened was us being called moo-cows by the class bully in the changing room. And that stopped very soon when she began to grow a pair of big hooters on her own. Not as big as mine or Karin’s though.” She smiled and looked down at her massive bust.

“It was Karin who discovered the effect she could have on our teachers when she left the top of her blouse unbuttoned. Poor old Father Hubertus, he would totally lose the thread when Karin stuck out her chest at him. I tried that trick once with Sister Magda, and got three afternoon detentions for being shameless. Oh blissful ignorance.” I giggled at the idea of Dora trying to impress a nun with her cleavage.

“That’s it. Karin grew into her boobs, and I grew out of my bras. The nuns told me that it was shameful to flaunt my assets, and Karin told me that there was nothing wrong with liking myself. End of story. How’s your foot?”
I was floating on a soft pink cloud of boobs and painkillers. “Better”, I mumbled. “But that’s not the end. Where’s Mika coming in? And why did you do a strip show in school?”

With a resigned sigh, Dora continued her recollection. “She didn’t come in till much later. Two years ago, this new girl arrived. Younger than us. A year below us. I guess we would have just ignored her, until Karin and I found her crying in the locker room. Girls can be real jerks, and here she was, new at the school, a tiny vulnerable slip of a girl, and standing out for having these outrageously large tits. Her peers had pestered her mercilessly from day One, and on this day, they had switched her tricot for one they had shortened just a bit, so that her boobs fell out during class. Sister Columbia, the old biddy who was our sports teacher, must have had a fit.”

“Hm… I would have loved to see that.”, I said dreamily. “Perv!”, Dora rebuked me “The poor girl was totally crushed. So we took her under our wings. No one dared to mess with Karin. Especially when it came to boobs. She had that way to look at a girl that meant ‘You are just jealous that I have bigger breasts than you.’ It was funny to see it work even on girls who were bigger than her, because the two girls who dwarfed everyone else where standing right behind her. The Boob Troop - that was us.”

Dora fell silent, so I nudged her on. “Carry on, please. You still haven’t told about the dancing.”
“Well, ok, so we started to hang out together. And Karin and I started to build up Mika’s self-esteem. Started to teach her about her body, and the ways you could, well…” She blushed and fell silent for a second. “All completely harmless. Not what you think in your filthy mind.”
I grinned. “Come on. I have seen you with Andrea, remember?”
“Oh, shut up! Totally harmless, I tell you. Do you want to listen to my story, or call me a liar?” She slapped me playfully.
“Ouch. Don’t beat me up. Ok, so you totally didn’t have hot steamy lesbian sex with Karin and Mika.” I reclined back into her soft bosom. “What happened next?”

“Idiot.”, she chided me in mock indignation. “We were friends. Boys were something from a different planet… they always seemed threatened by us. And then there was Father Hieronymus.”
“One of the old priests? You’re kidding, right?” – “No, one of the young priests. Fresh from seminary. He was tall and dark and mysterious. And that smile… oh my.”
“Hey, now you’re making me jealous. Of a priest, of all thing.”, I mocked her.
“Idiot.”, she called me out again. “He was the heartthrob of all the girls in school, of all ages. And some of the nuns, too, I think. But I don’t pester you about your elementary school crush, do I?”
“Ok, ok, I surrender. So, Father Hieronymus, the tall dark mysterious smiler… what happened?”

“Oh, it started out as a plan to impress him. He loved classical music, so we had this idea of doing a ballet number for the summer festival. Mika had done ballet before, and we all were fit and flexible. But it soon became apparent that boobs and classical ballet don’t go well together. So we dropped the idea of a public performance.”
“But you didn’t stop.”, I interjected.
“No, dancing was too much fun. We started to watch old movies and copy their numbers or invented our own routines to their music. I can still do a great ‘Singing in the rain”. And of course we fantasized about the dance partners.”
“About Father Hieronymus as a dance partner.”, I joked.
“Oh will you shut up! Or I won’t tell you the rest.” She hit me again, but then continued her story.
“So we watched all kinds of dancing scenes. Even some more risqué ones. Karin was fascinated with old cabaret and burlesque numbers. Oh, and of course we had seen “The Full Monty”. So she came up with the idea of a striptease number. Just for us, just for the girls. No one would ever know, but wouldn’t it be fun?”

The smile on her face reflected the fond memory. “It was fun. We would meet in the evenings, sneak into school into an unused room just below the attic. And dance. Get rid of our clothes and dance until we were spend. And then…” She stopped, lost in thoughts.
“Then?”, I asked. “What? Why, nothing then. Nothing that would concern you. Stop it.”
“I stop. I promise. Please, don’t stop.”
“Well, one evening we went through our routine. We had gotten really good, had made costumes and found out how to use these little twirly thingies. We were in full swing, titties shaking like anything… and then suddenly the door opened. Father Hieronymus stood there, looked at us and got red like a tomato. I was so ashamed, I could have sunk into the ground. And to think he might have come in even later to see us… nevermind.”
“I dare say he didn’t join in?”, I tried to joke.
“Of course he didn’t, stupid. He turned around and left without a single word. We just stood there, crestfallen, gathered our clothes and slipped away. Next morning we were called to the Matron. Now that was a scolding, I tell you. About sin and temptation and hellfire. I still don’t know why we didn’t get expelled on the spot. But since then, we have been totally well-behaved, like little angels.”
She frowned at my grin. “In school. Well behaved in school. And I guess that only confirmed my feeling that men were repulsed by big breasts.”
“We’re not, I assure you.”, I said and fondled her huge boob. “Did Father Hieronymus ever mention that evening?”, I pried into her memory.
“No idea. He left St. Agatha just a week after that. The temptation of our boobs proved to be too much for him, I guess. So, now you know my dark secrets. And now you should get some sleep.”

“Yes mommy.”, I replied and snuggled into her wonderfully tempting breasts.

Last edited:
Part 26: Hoist the Black Flag

“Costumes!”, Andrea had told us. “We need to talk about our costumes!” So on a late February Saturday afternoon, we had met in her shop, where our friend was still hard at work.
“We should coordinate our outfits for maximum effect, and I already have a few ideas.”, she said, perched behind her sewing machine.
As always, she was already dressed for maximum effect. Today she wore a classic fifties outfit, with a polka-dotted swing skirt, a white low-collared blouse and a pair of wide-rimmed glasses. The bullet bra under her shirt formed her big tits into a formidable pair of torpedoes. I looked down at the piece she was currently working on.
“That’s not a part of the costumes, is it? That’s decoration for your display window.”, I pointed at the silky black contraption sitting on her workbench. Dora had recently graduated to an O-Cup, but even her sizable flesh mountains would have disappeared in these cups.
She looked up to me, a scathing gaze over the rim of her glasses. “I have a bra shop. This is a bra. I sell them to customers, stupid.” I would have loved to know more about a customer wearing a bra of that size, but she blocked: “Confidentiality. And we were talking about costumes. Or are you not interested in going to my party?”

I desisted. I was very much interested in going, and Dora was giddy with anticipation. Carnival season isn’t as huge in our region as it is in the major Rhineland cities: Cologne, Mainz or Düsseldorf. But we also have our time of exuberant gaiety, with parades, pageants and parties. Morals were loose and lots of bare skin was on display even on the streets. Neither Dora nor I had been to the really raunchy events before, but this season would be our first Carnival as legal adults. Andrea had contacts to a hardcore swinger costume party event and had invited us along. So now we were talking costumes.

“Pirates.”, Andrea proposed. “Never get old, there’s tons of things you can do with sashes and bandanas, and you can have both very sexy outfits as well as wide flowing clothes. Good for showing off, and good for taking off. You should go easy on the accessories though… take nothing you might care to lose.”

Rosenmontag, the big day. We had dressed up for the parade, the Terrors of the Land and Sea. We watched the procession, the big carnival floats. We collected candy, enjoyed the food and beer and immersed in the hustle and bustle. Dora drew a lot of eyes, in her skin-tight leather pants with the bucket top boots, the red sash coiled over the white frilled blouse and the black laced-up corsage.
A lot of the participants in the pageant and in the audience showed more skin than Dora, but none could display so much cleavage as she did in her rather demure costume. She just has so much of it to display.

In the afternoon we returned home to get ready for the big party that night. Dora’s parents were about to go to their own celebration. Dora’s father went as Count Dracula. He was getting quite a shock when he sneaked up on his daughter to bite her throat in jest and got a full insight into her deep cleavage. He recoiled and with some unease in his voice he wished us a pleasant evening, and asked us to be careful. It can be hard for fathers to see their little girls grow up.

I didn’t need to change much. Neither my wide-cut pantaloons nor my shirt were restrictive, but I left off the leather bandolier, the cutlass and the pistol. Dora donned a pair of fishnet stockings and a striped skirt instead of her tight trousers. She also added a light bikini top in place of a bra, to give at least a little support to her heavy breasts. She was extremely excited, examined herself from all sides in the mirror, plucked here and there on her blouse, to present her dominant parts in the best possible way.
“How do I look?”, she asked each time.
“What a fat booty, arrrr.”, I growled back.
She whipped around. “What? I don’t…” – “For a pirate!”, I quickly tried to set it straight. “You would be a fat booty for a pirate.” Her gaze switched skeptically between me and her backside in the mirror.

She looked forward to that night’s endeavors. The chance to present herself to a whole group of people brought out the exhibitionist part of her personality. If she had any doubts, a few Proseccos covered them up very well.
“They might expect you do more than show off.”, I had tried to reason, but she didn’t seem to be disturbed. Quite the opposite. “Yeah, they might.”, she replied with an impish grin and added, only partly in jest: “What, are you jealous?”
“A bit”, I had to admit.
“Oh, come on. It’s Carnival! Let me have some fun tonight. Tomorrow I will be your good girl again.”
She turned her eyes to me in a chaste look, but couldn’t keep up that pose for long. She chuckled heartily and punched me in the side. “Come on, Mr. Long Face! I love you, but I am not your property. Set sails for Carnival!”

Andrea picked us up. She was dressed almost identically to Dora: flowing skirts and blouse, laced corsage and sash. Instead of Dora’s black bandana, she wore a red one, and on top of it a huge tricorne hat with a crossed-bones cockade. I marveled at the way her heavy saggers swayed under her blouse, indicating that she didn’t wear any kind of bra or support.
Dora was more impressed with Andrea’s companion. Andrea introduced the tall black man as “Joe”. He, too, was decked out as a pirate, complete with a fake golden tooth that sparkled as he grinned at Dora. His English was marginal and he only spoke a few words of German, but Dora managed to hold a lively conversation in French.

As we drove through the quiet countryside to our destination, a small town some 20km away, Andrea filled us in on the rules for this night again. “It’s a special night, so there will be other outside guest beside you. The members all know the rules by heart: everything goes, as long as all involved consent. The outsiders may try to push this… so if you feel bothered and someone keeps pestering you, turn to the staff or the security people. There will be public events, but there’s also enough space for privacy, if you want it. Though if you don’t want it, no one will care. And remember, it is okay to say no to anyone or anything if you don’t feel like it. No one will be offended.”
“Are you a member?”, I asked her. “Sort of.”, she responded. “I have friends there, among the staff and the security team. It’s free advertising.”

We parked in front of what seemed to be an old derelict industrial building, except for the bright neon sign saying “The Foundry”. It was a lot bigger than I had thought. “It’s a standard nightclub most of the time. The swingers is just an aside. Has its advantages… great dancing area.”, Andrea explained. “Much of it will be closed tonight. It’s invite only, so there will only be about a hundred people.”
Even that number gave me pause, but Dora seemed unfazed by this prospect.
The line at the entrance was short. The guard checking the guests was female. She greeted us with a bright smile: “Hi Andrea, thought you would be here tonight? These your guests?” She checked our IDs, and took a real good look at Dora. “One of your special guests, I see.”, she remarked as she applied our entry stamps. Her own black shirt was quite filled as well, and after she waved us through, I turned to Andrea. “One of your special customers, I see.” – “Just customer. Cute, isn’t she? But she’s off limits for tonight, she’s working. Don’t worry, there will be others.”
I wasn’t so much worried about there not being enough other women – I was more worried about there being too many other men. Now I had to eat my proud word about “experiencing joined pleasures”. Yes, I was jealous and a little frightened about Dora. But she was so eager to do this, to throw herself headlong into this experience. I didn’t have the heart to stop her. I kept telling me that I just wanted to protect her, but overall I just wanted to protect myself.

Inside was a harsh contrast of light in bright cones and dimly lit corners, industrial grey concrete and plushy pink fabrics. Loud, heavy dance music filled the room. Huge TV screens transmitted scenes from all over the place. There were people everywhere, dancing, talking, drinking, cuddling. People of all ages, all types, all garishly dressed in more or less revealing costumes. I made out a few women who would definitely qualify as Andrea’s customers, though neither were on her or Dora’s level.
As we were standing there, taking in the view of the swirling activity below us, a young overweight man approached us. He was dressed in a tiny tuxedo jacket that hung open over his huge paunch, a top hat, bow tie and not very much else. Andrea introduced him as DJ TonTon, our master of ceremonies for the night. The fat little man smiled cherubically as he hugged Dora, winked at me and Joe, and then started to chat with Andrea. “Great to have you all here tonight. Really great! Immensely great! You’re going with it, then? Yes? Perfect! When you are ready.”
He whirled around and danced away in the lightfooted way that some obese people have, to go and greet other guests.
Andrea turned to Dora. “So, when you are ready. What is it going to be?” Dora beamed: “A drink first. And dancing!” After a round of tequilas for her and a beer for me, we attacked the dancefloor. Dora’s shaking masses attracted the admiring eyes of many men and not a few women. All around the floor, on raised stages and transmitted all over the big flatscreens, there were Go-Go-Girls, made up as exotic animals, moving their lithe bodies to the music, but all their nakedness couldn’t radiate as much pure eroticism as Dora’s fully clothed curves.
Hot and out of breath we returned to the bar – I to my beer, Dora to another round of vodka-on-the-rocks. On the main stage, a pair of hunky males went into close combat with a scantily dressed Rambo-girl. Dora watched with gleaming eyes. Andrea joined us for a drink of her own. She turned her head questioningly to Dora. “So?” Dora downed her glass and nodded: “Let’s do it.” She smiled at me. “Time for me to board this prize. See ya, matey!” Off they went, leaving me standing at the bar, wondering what I had missed.

I didn’t have to wait long to find out. The fat DJ turned down the music and announced: “Ladies and Gentlemen. I have the huge pleasure to present to you, directly from the Mammary Coast, the Brigants of Breasts, the Corsairs of Cleavage, the Buccaneers of Boobs. Be prepared to be boarded, folks… here they are… the Paizuri Pirates!
To the chords of “Pirates of the Caribean”, Dora and Andrea marched onto the central stage. The bright spotlights emphasized the way their massive globes hung over the black leather corsages, stretching the white blouses. Proud and tall they marched to the center of the stage and cast a challenging look on the frenzied audience. “You think you can take us on, landlubbers?” They raised their shirts and presented their fat gallons to the world. Dora lifted one of Andrea’s heavy hangers. “You think you can take on these?” She juggled her titanic milkcans, while Andrea reached out and pulled Joe onto the stage. The tall lanky African dropped his pantaloons to reveal his long erect dick. Andrea eagerly reached out for this big piece of fuckmeat and pushed it between her big soft hooters. Dora looked over the crowd, a little uncertain, but after a few seconds of searching went for a middle-aged Georgian dandy. His limp member rose as he was faced with my girlfriend’s gargantuan tits. The mammoth mams swallowed his cock completely as he got the titjob of his life. The poor guy didn’t last for more than a minute before blowing his load between Dora’s globes. He stumbled back to the crows, to the embrace and laughter of his companion, while Dora selected a new victim for her hungry cleavage. Cowboys, Indians, bikers and constructions workers lined up to add their seed on Dora’s massive rack. An old man in a cardinal’s outfit lifted his robe to present his massive cock to her mouth, and she started to blow him. I couldn’t stop staring at my sweet young girlfriend getting mouth- and titfucked, sometimes by two or three men at once. The Cardinal had started the trend to cum on her face, and soon her hair, nose and chin was covered in white sticky goo. Dora just laughed.

Joe had lasted longer with Andrea than Dora’s first poor victim. He had even gone for a second round, and then lined up to get a shot at Dora’s glorious mammaries. Even his huge cock disappeared completely between her gigantic flesh mountains. A cameraman captured a close-up of his massive fuckstick sliding in and out between Dora’s cum-covered tits, and the sight of his seed shooting up into her face was presented in high definition on the screen just above my head. Joe’s big black penis was instantly replaced with another one, and another one.

A zombie posed a question to my cum-dripping sweetheart, and she just nodded. She turned around, went on all fours and presented her backside to the ghastly ghoul. He lifted her skirt, placed his fully functional member on her pussy and started to pound. Dora squealed and sank forward under his quick thrusts, resting her torso on her full round breasts. The zombie came on her ass and was quickly replaced by a caveman, a firefighter, a peperoni.

Andrea had done her own share of titjobs and blowjobs, but now she had left the stage to Dora and joined me at the bar, Joe trailing behind her. The tall man grinned at me: “Ta amie… quelle seins! What tits!” He slumped down onto a chair and ordered another drink. Andrea gazed at me. “We have missed you at the stage. And you are still dressed. What’s up?”
“You should have forewarned me.”, I said and tried to sound calm. “Ah, don’t be jealous, boy!”, she chided me. “She’s just having some fun. And you should, too. Come on, it’s carnival!” Then she grabbed Joe by the dick and pulled him toward some quieter corner.

The show on the stage has reached its climax as the fat DJ joined the fray. He rested his heavy gut on Dora’s back as he entered her from behind. She tried to push herself up, to counter this weight. His massive belly and her hanging tits shook in unison. Finally he withdrew from her and lifted his fat rolls to present her with his small dick. She cradled her tits in her arms and he gifted her with a final load of sticky love juice. Dora sank back on her heels, but DJ TonTon lifted her up and led her to get some soft paper towels. The two joined us at the bar, while Dora was cleaning herself provisionally.
TonTon beamed at me: “Hot piece of pussy, your girl. And those tits. Splendid. Have to go, have fun, the night is young” and off he was.

Dora sank unsteadily on a chair. She giggled: “Like fucking a whale. A whale with a tiny dick.” She turned to the barkeeper. “Rum, more rum! Yohoho.” She emptied the glass, coughed and ordered another one. “Hey, you’re still dressed.”, she echoed Andrea. “Not having fun?” I started to answer, but she already went on. “You should have some fun. Wanna have fun wiw me?” She pushed her enormous tits out towards me. They still glistened wetly. I tried not to recoil, but she didn’t notice. “No? You shuld.” She downed another glass and threw herself into the crowd again, hooking up with an elderly couple in matching harlequin costumes, who were soon both fondling Dora’s oversized funbags.

The party had turned into a major orgy. Everywhere there were couples going at it, in pairs, threesomes, foursomes. Some still danced, though with a lot less clothes now. Some had reclined in solitude, worn out by the night’s efforts or by too much drink. Joe joined me at the bar for another drink, and we watched our girls having their fun. Andrea was crowded by a bunch of guys who went wild on her tits, ass and pussy. The black man grinned at me: “African women – huge tits. But white girls, no much. You lucky man! I lucky man!”
Dora staggered towards us. “Tiny dickss, only tinies.”. Her speech was slurred, and with an effort she said with exaggerated precision. “I now need a big black cock! May I?” Her articulation turned unclear again. “Oh, plis, plis.”
I sighed: “Sure. Have fun.”
She pulled Joe from the chair he had slumped on, and drew him into one of the curtain-seperated alcoves. “You will be fucking me now, fuk wiw your big back clock.”
I leaned back onto the bar and held firm on my beer. A half-naked young woman approached me with an inviting look, but I just shook my head. She went by and grabbed one of the guys at the wall. Andrea, on the other side of the room, was getting her udders mauled. Even over the loud music I thought to recognize Dora’s voice from behind the curtain. “This was going to be a long night.”, I thought to myself, but it didn’t take a minute before Dora reappeared. “How’s it been?”, I asked, as friendly as possible.
“Wimp. Limp-dick.”, Dora slurred her words. “Culdn’t get it up. Could not get it up, wiw ME! Loser!” She grabbed her naked tits to emphasize her statement. “Dunnu wat Andra has him fer.”

She reached for my beer, but I took it from her unsteady grasp. “I think you had enough for tonight. Let’s leave, please.”
She wasn’t convinced. “But I wanna fuck a bick black cok.”, she whined. I took her arm and pushed her gently towards the door. “I’ll take you home. You can sleep and dream of many big black cocks.”
“Many cockse? She looked at me with rising hope in her eyes, but couldn’t hold a steady gaze.
“As many as you want.”
“Great!” I left her resting on a chair while I called a cab. It wouldn’t be long, the taxi office promised. It only took me a few minutes to get our coats and wrap up Dora as well as I could. The cool night air felt great after the stifling atmosphere in the club, smelling of sex and alcohol. The cab arrived just moments later.

I maneuvered Dora into the backseat and turned to the driver. What a surprise. “Ohhh, Dave!”, Dora chirped from the back and leaned forward. “Now you can fuck me wiw you biig black cock!”
Of course of all of the cabbies in our districts, it had to be David, the only black driver. But he was a friend and a great fellow. “Is she all right?”, he asked with concern. Dora reeked of semen and spirits.
“Carnival.”, was my terse reply. “She might have overdone it. Please, just bring us home, quick. And don’t take it personally.”
I took my seat next to Dora, who was still lamenting that nobody wanted to fuck her, and then started to hiccup. Strange noises escaped her throat. “She’s not going to puke in my car?”, David asked skeptically. “I can stop for a second.” But Dora just started to snore, a loud and totally unfeminine snore that almost made me laugh. She was sleeping soundly when we reached her house.

After I had paid Dave and he had wished us well, I carried her limp form inside. Her parents weren’t back yet, and I had to rummage her purse for the keys. First, I took her to the bathroom and started to clean the traces of this night of debauchery. Her heavy tits still were sticky with the cum of all these men. I didn’t even try to get her into her nighty and just covered her up in the soft warm blankets. She was half awake. “Come to me.”, she begged me. “Just sleep. I’ll take the couch.”, I replied tenderly. “You’re so good to me. I love you, love you, love you and need your big black cock in me”, she murmured and drifted back into a heavy slumber.

It was morning when Dora’s parents got back, rather worse for the wear. They took almost no notice of me and quickly disappeared into their own bedroom. We all slept far into the day; it was almost noon when a very hungover Dora finally left her room. After a short breakfast, consisting of a glass of water and some painkillers, she asked: “Did we have fun? I can’t remember a thing.”
“Sure”, I reassured her without giving out any details. “Loads of fun. But for the comming time, we’ll go lightly on the alcohol, and especially on Big Black Cock porn.”

Part 27: Noblesse oblige

Spring started foul, cold and wet. Ever more often, we would meet up after school at Andrea’s, doing our homework, talking and increasingly helping out in the shop. Dora couldn’t sew a button on straight, but to everyone’s surprise, I turned out to be quite good on the sewing machine. Dora, being the friendly outgoing type, was a lot better with the customers – something that I couldn’t do for obvious reasons. I never got any revealing glimpses, but I realize that most women, not even those who needed to frequent Andrea’s boutique, could compete with Dora. She got intimately involved, but also very quickly adopted Andrea’s battle call of “confidentiality”. So I was stuck with the bras, she got the handle their contents.

It was more fun to watch Dora’s interactions with the folks in the showroom, customers or not. The female customers were very appreciative of being advised in this delicate situation by girls who obviously shared their predicaments. Male companions tended to react on a scale from surprised to dumbstruck when faced with women who surpassed even their own big-busted partners. Worst were some of the small-breasted female friends.
Did they not know what kind of shop they had entered? Did they not realize why their friend went shopping here? Most went green with envy, and some couldn’t stop themselves from showing it.

A particularly nasty and flat-as-a-board person made a very rude remark that girls of Dora’s age shouldn’t get breast enhancements, and if they did, it certainly would be for one purpose only. My girl snappishly responded that some form of enhancement might improve some figures, but that for certain purposes, character might be more helpful.
I had to stifle a laugh and through the curtains I could see that Andrea had difficulties not bursting out loud. The nasty woman turned red and stormed out of the shop. Her shamed companion stayed and might have even bought more than she intended as compensation.

Once, a group of schoolboys had thought to get a thrill out of visiting the forbidden erotic depths of a lingerie shop. Dora descended like a fury on the little perverts, but I couldn’t say if the boys were stunned by the view, directly on eye height, of the largest breasts they could ever have imagined in their young life, or terrified by the voluptuous women who threatened them with God, police, youth service and their parents, in this ascending order, if they ever dared to set foot over our doorstep again.
Not that she wouldn’t mind giving them an educational eyeful, she confessed to me. But Andrea had a reputation to uphold, and we all needed to defend it.

Sometimes, this attitude could clash with her need for attention. Maybe it was just the elation of having finished the final exams at school, but when Andrea had called us in on that afternoon, Dora was in an extremely giddy and playful mood. Our friend also was bursting with excitement, but for a different reason.
“I have a very special customer today, and I need you to be at your absolutely best behavior. No worries, there won’t be any other clients for you to deal with… just make yourself helpful, do what you are told and be professional. It’s vital for me. It’s the Countess and Count Altenstein!”
She wouldn’t tell us anything more, and kept fussing around in the workshop until her appointment arrived. I had never seen the domineering, always in-control Andrea that cowed and subservient as with this pair.

They made an impressive couple. They both were tall, lean and exquisitely but conservatively dressed. She possessed that ageless beauty of a woman who is not only striking, but knows it. Only a touch of make-up was noticeable on her delicate face. Her costume accentuated her figure and made it very clear why she wanted to see Andrea.
He was as striking as his wife. His whole body spoke of confidence. A chiseled face with a long straight nose, clear blue eyes and a mouth that might as well issue commands to his servants as give benevolent smiles. His hair was receding and a generous amount of grey was showing at his temples. He was the archetype of a nobleman.

Dora peered at him through the office curtains. “He’s a celebrity, you know? High society party animal, globe trotter, always at the center of the rich and beautiful. Has tons of mistresses, only the youngest and prettiest and most buxom. There was a spread about him a few years back on his marriage. She’s some kind of princess from Scandinavia. As rich as he is, and as much blue blood.
Hm… but I think they looked a lot younger in these pictures. Well, it was a few years back.”
My girl as an avid reader of the celebrity magazines and rainbow press gossip papers. She had to know.
“Scandinavian princess, huh? She looks that type. A bit slender for a Valkyrie, but she definitely has the bust.”, I joked. “But I wouldn’t have pegged him as a partier. He seems to be more the early-morning-hunting-in-the-woods type.”
“Hah, he’s a notorious womanizer. It’s surprising that he accompanies his wife to such an occasion.”

Andrea was fussing around the pair of nobles – it was “Madam” here and “Sir” there, and after she had taken care of their coats, she got to introduce us. Or rather, she called out Dora. “My young assistant will take care of you, Sir, as long as I attend to your lady wife. If you require anything, please just ask.”
The count nodded graciously at the women and reclined to the armchair to read his newspaper. Andrea took the countess to the workshop and Dora retreated to the office, a little disappointed. “He didn’t even look at me. Might have problems to notice the servant caste, these types. Let’s see if I can thaw him up a little”.
I tried to remind her of Andrea’s admonitions, but she was already out in the showroom again.

“Are you comfortable? Can I get you something? Water, or a coffee?”, she approached the silently reading man. He looked up for just a second. From his position, he would have to look directly at Dora’s massive round bosom, but he didn’t seem to notice and turned back to his paper. “Tea would be nice, if you have it.”
“Tea.” Dora was surprised about his total lack of reaction to her main arguments. “Of course. How do you take it? Sugar? Lemon?” She gave her chest a little shake to draw his attention to her impressive dairy factories. “Milk?”
He didn’t even raise his eyes. “Yes, a drop of milk would be pleasant.”
“Tea with milk. Will take just a moment, sir!” Dora stomped back to the office.

“He’s not interested, it seems.”, I remarked. “No surprise if you consider his wife is just a few meters away.” From the other side of the room, we could barely make out the soft voices of Andrea and her client.
“This is the guy who made lewd remarks about the cleavage of the Italian ambassador’s wife. During a reception at the embassy. With hundreds of people, including his wife. And he’s a lover of big breasts… just look at his wife and all his girlfriends.” Dora whispered, though she had troubles to keep her voice down. “And he didn’t even notice. That’s a matter of principle. I have to get out the bigger guns.” The heave of her bosom left little doubts what kind of bigger guns she was talking about.

She brewed the tea and let it steep for a while, poured it and added a little milk. Holding the cup like a weapon she returned to the showroom. I had pondered to stop her, but Dora in full battle mode was a sight you didn’t want to miss. Nor mess with.
“Your tea, sir! I hope it is to your liking.” She placed the cup on the little table next to him. Again, he didn’t look at her, but just took a sip and returned the cup. “Thank you, dear, it is very nice.”
Dora had to plan her next move. She stayed in the showroom, fidgeting around with the displayed items. "Your wife is in good hands with us, sir.”, she started another attempt. “Andrea is a real master in her trade. The best there is.” There was no reaction. “I myself am so happy to have found her. I know first-hand how hard it can be to find fitting underwear, if you have an unconventional figure.” Still, no reaction. “It was almost impossible! I am quite big, up top.” He responded without lowering the newspaper: “So I noticed. And quite loquacious, too.”

That was a direct rebuke, but if Dora noticed, it didn’t stop her. “But Andrea can provide fitting bras for every body type. Even mine. And that wasn’t easy.”
Still the newspaper did not come down, but the count seem to resign on the notion of getting Dora to stay quiet. “I’m sure Miss Andrea will do quite well. My wife has all her clothes tailor-made.”
“Oh, she can do that perfectly. She can take any model you see here and adapt it to perfect fit. Just take a look at this one here.” Dora reached for a bra that I knew as a 75M, one of the biggest cup sizes Andrea had in her inventory, and which once had fit my girlfriend nicely, just four months ago.
She walked over to the seated man and held the bra out to him. “It’s such a nice design, and such a wonderful fabric.” It would have been impolite not to look, so he had to drop his newspaper and take a quick glance. “Hm, yes, very fine.” The paper started to rise again, but Dora was having none of it. “Of course, I couldn’t wear that anymore. Look!” She placed the bra in front of her overdeveloped chest and showed its inadequate size. “See, too small.”

It was obvious that the man tried to look everywhere but at Dora’s bulging shirt, only emphasized by the huge, but still too small bra. Dora was at full tilt now. She had to raise the stakes. “But of course Andrea could manage that.” she proclaimed and proceeded to open her blouse. “What I am wearing now is not quite such a nice pattern, but it fits like a second skin and the fabric feels great. Come on, feel it!” She stood directly before the uncomfortable looking man and pushed her huge breasts in their gigantic custom-made cups at him. “That’s hardly appropriate, young lady.”, the count rebuked her once more and picked up his paper again.
Dora had one more option. Just one more level she could go to. She didn’t hesitate.
“Of course, sir. It wouldn’t be appropriate to touch the bra while I am wearing it.” At these words, she had removed her shirt, felt behind her and opened that half-dozen hooks that kept the impressive contraption fixed. “Now take a feel. That’s the highest quality you’ll ever see.”

There she stood, bare chested, her gigantic swaying udders naked to his eye. The huge dark areolas with their fat nipples stared at him, inviting him to cope a feel. For a second, he stared back, then the protective newspaper went up again. “I’m sure it is a great bra. I don’t know about these things. You should talk to my wife about that. I’m sure she must be ready about now.”

Dora was defeated. She had gone as far as she could, and she had failed. Without a further word, she turned and fled back to the office. She was livid, but kept her voice low.
“This guy isn’t normal. It’s a robot replica. Or they put downers in his morning coffee. Could you resist these?” Her oversized hooters wobbled. “Barely”, I replied. “But I told you… he wouldn’t dare with his wife around.”
“Dare!”, she exclaimed and quickly lowered her volume again. “Dare? He barely looked. The sight of his life, and he didn’t even look. And I would have let him touch them! Not normal, I tell you!”
She continued to mumble angrily while she dressed up again. “Bet his wife doesn’t have tits like these. Bet he’ll dream about them tonight. If androids can dream! Not normal!”

We kept in the office until Andrea and the countess returned a couple of minutes later. The lady seemed very satisfied with the service she had gotten, gathered her husband and left with a friendly good-bye.
After the door had closed behind the noble couple, Andrea sighed with relief.
“Thank you, you two, for helping out. She’s such a demanding and fastidious customer, but it would mean a lot for me and my shop if I could get her business. All those connections!”
She sighed again, more relaxed now. “And how did you do with the count? Everything went well?”

Dora blushed slightly. “Yeah, no problems. He had a cup of tea and we exchanged a few words. No big deal.” She hesitated. “I had expected him to be a lot different. From the tabloids, you know? He’s quite notorious.”
Andrea paused for a moment. “Notorious? The count? Oh, you mean his son! He’s quite something, I have heard. Something of a riot. I haven’t met him. No, the count is very conservative. Almost a recluse. A gentlemen of the old school, perhaps a little too old-fashioned. But perfectly nice if you don’t cross him.”

I could see the realization in Dora’s eyes. “His son. Of course he looked older. Oh, shite…”

Andrea’s voice reached us from the register. “Hey, he left 200 Euros in the tip jar. Why… …Dora, what have you done?”

Hahah, amazing chapter. And so fun, something rarely seen in big boobie stories. I love Dora's spirit and her sometimes athletic need to have her bust appreciated.

Part 28: For your eyes only

“Say, can you take some photos of me?”, Dora asked.
“Sure, always ready.”, I replied and reached for my cell phone.
“Jokester!” she laughed at me. “I mean, real photos. With atmosphere, lighting and posing and all that stuff. Can you do that?”
“Never tried before. Why do you want them?”
“Uncle Emil’s birthday is coming up, and I considered some nice pictures would make a fitting present.”
“So… something nice and fitting for the family album? Something modest and chaste, so that you don’t confuse the poor guy?”, I joked and patted her huge rack.
“Precisely that. Only a few innocent photos to get him on track with the newest developments.”, she responded in the same ironic voice and gave her new custom-made Q-cup bra a shake.
“You need something better than my little mobile to set your developments into scene.” I turned serious. “I happen have an uncle in Nuremberg who owns a studio and does professional work.”
“Great goodness!”, Dora laughed out loud. “Another uncle I should present with my melons? Is he a breast lover, too? Do you want to take another bet how long it takes me to drive him wild?”
“Now that’s a bet you would lose.”, I grinned back. “Uncle Paul is as gay as a cruise ship full of hairdressers.”
“Really?” Dora sulked and pushed her enormous mounds out. “Maybe I’m looking for a challenge?”
“Even your invincible arguments would fail in this case, sweetheart.” I replied and went with both hands into this bountiful frontage. “But exactly for that reason he’s the right man for this kind of pictures.”
“What kind of pictures are you talking about? Innocent family photos?”, she asked cheekily, pulled up her tight sweater and pushed my hands into her incredibly huge mammaries. “Can you ask him? Please?”

Two days later we boarded the train and headed out to visit my uncle. We had arranged to meet at the station, and we didn’t have to wait long. We saw him waving from the other side of the platform, unmissable, unmistakable. “Darlings!”, he shouted at the top of his voice and descended on us. I got a quick hug before he turned to Dora, hugging and kissing her, then holding her back at arm’s length. “My, you’re a big girl, aren’t you, sweetheart?”, he fluted and went in for another hug.
Then he took her by the arm, led her to the exit and left me to cope with the luggage. Dora had taken a huge amount of luggage for a two day trip, and I struggled to stack it onto the little cart and hurry after the rapidly advancing couple. Not that I could have lost them. Uncle Paul was dressed up in a tight pink jeans and a darker mauve shirt, shining like a beacon through the crowd. Even from afar I could hear him coon over my completely dumbstruck girlfriend.

He had already placed Dora in the front seat of his car when I joined up with them again. I stowed the bags in the trunk and took the back seat. Uncle Paul instantly stopped his constant chatter with Dora, turned towards me and his voice dropped an octave to his normal pitch when he finally addressed me. “Hi Sunny. Long time no see. You should call more often. Or visit. It’s not that far, you know.”
Dora blinked at this sudden change in his voice and behavior. She paused. “You’re having me. You two are pulling my leg. You aren’t gay at all, are you?”
She didn’t know who to hit, but Paul was closer, so she buffed him in the side.

Uncle Paul laughed and winked at me. “Yes, dear, we played a prank on you. People do have the weirdest expectations, so we thought we should play along. But be careful: I really am gay… and that means I am allowed to hit back at girls.”
Dora sulked, or tried to, for a second or two. But as Uncle Paul had pulled from the parking lot, they were already chatting and joking as if they had known each other for years. It was only a short ride, but he filled it with anecdotes and stories about famous landmarks and their related history.
“We must visit the castle.”, Dora told me enthusiastically. “Have you ever been up there? I have, years and years back.” The impressively huge building loomed high on its hill on the other side of the river, as we pulled up to Paul’s flat.
Paul’s abode occupied the two top levels of the old house, overlooking the river. The lower level were his living quarters, the upper he used for his studio. Dora’s first visit was to the bathroom, for an extensive shower, while I unpacked our stuff and Uncle Paul prepared a meal. After the voyage, we were hungry and thoroughly enjoyed the Nuremberger Bratwurst with Kraut. The beer we had was, as Paul ensured us, brewed not even two blocks from his house. After lunch, Dora retrieved her backpack from our room and we finally moved to the studio.

Dora took another swig from her bottle and observed the room. “So this is where you do your wicked pictures?” “This is where I do a lot of my pictures, wicked and otherwise. And if you still want to go with it, I will do pictures of you as wicked as you wish.” Paul grinned. “So, any wishes?”
“Let me change first.” Dora disappeared behind a screen placed in the corner of the room and started to rummage through her pack. “Have you done a lot of these pictures?”, she asked from behind her cover.
“A number.”, Paul replied while he was preparing his equipment. “Though I have to say none of a girl as stunning as you.”
“Aw, you’re a sweet-talker, aren’t you?” Dora returned and demonstrated just how stunning she could be.
She was wearing a costume, a dark burgundy jacket, matching tights, a plaided skirt in green and black, a white knotted scarf and a rakish beret cap. The jacket was emblazoned with a coat of arms showing a women holding a platter with two mounds on it.
“It’s my school uniform.”, she asked us coyly. “Do you like it?” She had pulled up her hair into two pigtails, and would have been the spitting image of a sweet young schoolgirl, if not for the fact that she obviously couldn’t close her blazer over her immense bust. Even the plain white linen blouse was filled to the maximum, the buttons straining and the gaps between them offering thrilling glimpses at her dark bra.

“Wow.”
I don’t know if that came from Uncle Paul or me, but Dora didn’t care. “I take that as a ‘yes’. Do you want me to do something special?” She twirled around and stepped into the circle of lights.
Paul’s camera started clicking. “Just be yourself. Stand easy. Turn towards me.” He guided her through some simple poses. “Good. Good. Very good. Now show me something. You’re a bad girl, aren’t you? Show it to me.”
Dora turned her mouth to a cute little pout. She started to flirt with the camera. Twirled her hair. Licked her finger. “Now give me that look. You know: innocent but oversexed. Yes, that’s it! Fantastic.”

The jacket was next. Dora played with it, opened it wide and leaned forward to present her massive frontage to the lens. Her blouse was straining heavily under the weight of her enormous orbs. She took off the blazer, kept it dangling in one hand and turned sideways to the camera. Her silhouette as she pushed her chest out was breathtaking. She shook her chest and the shirt almost burst open. “The puppies want to come out and play. You should give them some freedom”, Paul directed her.

Dora obliged and went to undo the buttons. “Slowly, girl. One after the other.” Paul captured each popping button on film. “Hold the shirt together with your hands… perfect. And now open it.”
She did and revealed acres of shiny soft cleavage, perfectly set of by the dark mauve bra with its gigantic cups.
Uncle Paul didn’t stop shooting, but even he was impressed. “Now that’s a sight you don’t get to see every day. If you ever decide to get professional, I have a dozen magazines that would publish these pictures in an instant.”
Dora laughed. “Nah, that’s not for me. These pics are only for a friend. A very dear friend.”
“Lucky friend. Now slowly drop the shirt. Turn away from me and let it slip down.”

He did a few shots from behind, first with the shirt, then without. The vista of her monumental globes extending beyond her narrow back was fascinating.
Getting rid of her tights was a little more difficult, so they took a little break. Dora sat down on a table and drank the last remains of her beer. “Puh, that’s hard work. But also fun.” She beamed. Of course she was having fun, showing of her lithe young body, now only covered by a pair of panties and her oversized bra.

Paul adjusted the reflectors and took a few testing photos of her sitting there. “Stay put, it’s a great angle.” Dora started to pose on the table. “And you are doing all that just for a friend?”, Paul kept up the conversation, while Dora lounged, reclined, knelt, all the while presenting her enormous hooters to the camera. “A good friend. We had a lot of fun together.” Still, she blushed at the memory, and Paul captured the spreading color on her cleavage on film.
“I can imagine that. So why don’t you release the funbags?”

Instead of awkwardly trying to reach back and open the hooks, Dora just reached into the deep cups and pulled her fat left breast out. I was curious what Uncle Paul’s reaction would be, but he was not impressed. No, Paul was not happy with that. “Not classy. You need something more teasing, something that keeps the mystery for just a few moments longer. Open the bra and then show me the front.”
Dora followed his directions and covered up her bulging boobs again, but she still struggled to reach the clasp on the back. “That’s not how I do it. Not anymore.” Paul helped her out and undid the seven hooks on her industrial strength tit-carrier.

“Now hold it up with your hands and then let it slip down. Slowly.”
It took half a dozen pictures for the bra to fall. From fully covered, to the rim of the areola peeking out, the nipple peering pertly over the lacy cloth, till the point where the bra rested in her lap, only a hand’s breadth under the lower slopes of Dora’s glorious udders.
I had seen them so many times before. I had seen them when they had been big enough to drive a grown man into frenzy, not quite a year ago. I had seen them getting continuously get bigger. I had seen them being the objects of admiration and adoration of men and women. I had seen them at the dinner table, covered up under a heavy sweater and almost resting on the table. I had seen them naked, shaking to the music like a force of nature. Every time, I was amazed, and they had never looked more amazing than at that moment when she was kneeling on the tabletop, smiling into the camera and simply letting her beautiful big boobs hang free.

She was immense. Her tits were of a perfect pear shape, full and round, flaring outward and forward in a graceful curve. Their enormous weight couldn’t withstand the effects of gravity any more, and they hung down beyond her belly button. Her nipples were still pointing forward, though at a slight tilt. The areolas were huge, like CDs, and you could have stuck a CD on her big, perky nipples. They were of a tan color, darker than her fair skin, without blemish except for a few slight stretchmarks where the mass of her flesh demanded its tribute.

The seconds ticked on, marked by the constant clicking of Paul’s camera. It seemed like an eternity, but then Dora started to move again. She fell back on her heels and caressed her massive boobs with her hands, kneading and mashing them together. Her hands sank into the soft, pliant flesh.
“Push them together.”, Paul commanded. “Great, sweet. Now with your arms.” Dora’s mountainous mammaries were pushed further out and further upwards. “Ok, now lift them… if you can.”
She crossed her arms under her heavy milktanks and heaved them up. Her fingers started to play with her nipples, bringing them to even bigger size and hardness. “These need a lot of attention, don’t they? So give it to them!”
Dora needed no further encouragement. Using both hands, she lifted one of her heavy udders to her mouth and began to suck on her enlarged teat. She licked it, caressed it with her pink tongue and gave an inviting look into the lens. “Does that turn you on?” She couldn’t answer, with her mouth full of her own titmeat, but she nodded and I heard her moan softly.

Paul did a few further close-up shots of her sucking session, and then lowered the camera. “I think that’s enough for today. Well done, you’re a natural. Now you two should go and relax a little.”
Dora seemed disappointed when she had to release her sucker. “Can’t we do a few more? With a little… more?” Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes gleaming and her nipples had swollen up to wine cork size.
Uncle Paul seemed to be a little startled by that suggestion. “More? You mean, you want to go even further? Wow, that must be a really good friend.”
“Can you do it? Have you done such pictures before?”, Dora looked up to him, her fingers still treating her erect teats.
“Once or twice. But not regularly… and not with women.”
“Oh, please.”, Dora moaned. “I’m so horny right now, and it would be such a waste.” Uncle Paul might be immune to the lure of Dora’s magnificent breasts, but, gay or straight, he wasn’t man enough to resist her pleading eyes.

“Ok. Well, then… just do what you want to do.” He raised the camera again, and Dora let herself fall back on the table. This time she lifted the other of her heavy dairy factories to her mouth and gave the second nipple the same loving treatment as the first. Her moans got louder and her free hand wandered down to her panties.
Paul continued to take pictures. Totals, close-ups. He sought for the perfect angle as Dora pushed down her panties and spread her labia with her fingers. He captured her hand going up and down on her clitoris, her fingers sinking into her wet cunt, pleasing herself. She licked, moaned, stroked, faster and harder. Her hips started to buck and with a tiny cry of fulfillment, she came.

She sank back on her back, and Paul lowered the camera. Heavily panting, she looked up to him. “I’m not done. One more round, please.” He gave a resigned sigh and raised his apperatus again.
Dora looked around until her gaze fell on the empty beer bottle. “Just the right thing.”, she said and reached for the long, shiny glass. “Now this is really something you won’t see very often.”, she told us and placed the bottle between her breasts. She pushed and wiggled a little, and the bottle disappeared, completely. Then she pushed a little more, from below, and the bottleneck appeared in her cleavage.
The camera clicked as she started to lick the rim, slowly and sensuously. The lingering tart sweetness turned her on even more, and soon she pulled the bottle from her breast’s deep valley and guided it to a lower position. She spread her legs, to present the best view as the neck went into her vagina. She pushed it deeper and started to pump, one hand guiding the bottle, the other rubbing her sensitive lust button. Her body shook under her caring and her unrestrained gigantic udders wobbled and swayed with each push. She rose to her second orgasm, lying spread-legged on the table with the beer bottle shoved deep into her wet slit.

“Indeed, that’s not something you see very often.”, Paul commented dryly. “Finished?”
“Not at all.”, Dora smiled lewdly. “That was nice, but the bottle was so cold. There has to be something better.” She looked over to me. “Do you remember that first night in Copenhagen? All the women in the magazines? They had big tits, and they made you so hot. I am a lot bigger now than any of them. I have gotten so much bigger. Don’t you want to congratulate Emil on his birthday? Come on and do your part on these pictures!” Her vagina glistened from her own juices and she caressed her breasts once more.

Watching Dora all evening had made me hard, painfully hard. Only the reluctance to jerk off in front of my uncle had kept me from seeking relief. But now Paul and his camera were forgotten. I needed no second invitation. In no time I had stripped off my clothes and approached my beautiful big-breasted girlfriend.
“What do you think? On all fours, from behind? Doggy style, to give a good angle on my shaking tits?”, she asked, addressing Paul. I remembered that we were not alone, that my uncle, my gay uncle was about to see me making love to my girlfriend. And I didn’t care. “Ok.”, I agreed to Dora’s suggestion, and Paul nodded and went into position.

I crouched over her lying form and started to kiss her. Her mouth, her face, and she kissed me back, wildly, demanding. I went lower and gave the same loving treatment to her unbelievable juggernauts. She giggled as I bit her nipples. The clicking of the camera accompanied every move I made. Even further down on her sweet curvy body I went, going on to taste the residues of her previous orgasms. Her breath got faster again, tiny moans left her mouth. Then she sat up. “Now do me. I love you so much. I need you right now.” She went down on her hands and knees and presented me with her well-rounded backside and her gaping pussy. I went in and immediately started to thrust. She was wet and well prepared and shook under my treatment. Her huge milktanks swung on her chest, and even in her lust and extacy, she kept looking into the camera. She lowered her upper body, now resting on her elbows, so that her fat full globes were squashed on the table.
She was so hot, so ready, that she climaxed within a minute. “Don’t stop!”, she commanded me. “Don’t you stop now! Go on, fuck me harder.” I hadn’t cum yet and didn’t even think of stopping. I went on until I finally came, and I felt that in the same moment, she went into another orgasm.

The camera still clicked, capturing Dora’s face with her happy, relaxed, angelic smile. Her boobs, resting on the table top and pushing up to her chin. Her shapely bum, raised in the air and now shaking as her knees started to give out. Her pussy, dripping with the mixture of our love juices.
Then it stopped. There was no sound but out breathing. Paul broke the silence. “But now that’s enough. I know that you young folks are insatiable, but I can only take so many orgies in one night.”

“Ok.” Dora, who had been breathlessly collapsing just a second ago, sat up, jumped from the table and grabbed my hand. “The two of us will take a hot shower right now. Are you really sure you don’t want to join?”

Last edited:
Part 29: Welcome to the Freakshow!

Next day started with a glorious dawn. A sunrise in fantastic red and gold that we completely missed. When we finally turned up for breakfast, it was already late in the morning. Uncle Paul greeted us with a grin: “Awake at last, I see. Did you sleep well?”
Sleep? Yes, we did get to sleep, eventually. The photo shooting had raised an enormous sexual appetite in Dora. She had been almost insatiable. Our frantic lovemaking had only stopped when she had fallen asleep in the middle of an orgasm.
Now we were showing a different kind of voracious appetite. To replenish our energy for the day, we attacked Paul’s table of buns and toast, warm and covered with melting butter and sweet jam, soft-boiled eggs, coffee and hot chocolate.
“I need all my strength to heave my babies up to the castle”, Dora joked between two bites.

We were in high spirits when we stepped out into the bright sunny spring Saturday. We set out alone to explore the city, as Uncle Paul had promised prepare our pictures. It was a pleasant warm day, and Dora soon got rid of her jacket. Her massive mounts dominated her chest. Even hidden in her heavy-duty bra and covered with a plain white t-shirt, they were unmistakable, immense, glorious, weighty and round. Many heads turned towards her and her puppies, as they shook and wobbled through the alleyways and over the historic marketplace. We arrived just in time to watch the famous clockwork chimes on the Church of Our Lady at noon. A world-renowned attraction, but today I noticed that many tourists’ cameras in our vicinity were attracted to other things. Dora noticed as well, pretended not to notice, but still arced her back to stick out her boobs even more. She basked in the attention and the spring in her step transferred into a mesmerizing motion on her chest.

When we had reached the top of the hill and the entrance to the castle, she was breathing heavily. She sank down on one of the benches and rested her mammoth mams in her lap. “Don’t mind me”, she gasped: “Just a minute to catch my breath. These things are heavy, you know.” I knew, and I admired her for her willingness to deal with the disadvantages of being really top-heavy. Still, I couldn’t resist poking a little fun at her. “Just consider all the knights with their heavy armor having to climb this hill. And we’re not done yet. That’s where we want to go.” I pointed up to the tall round tower dominating the center of the huge structure. Dora groaned.

The air inside the castle was cool, even cold in places like the building that housed the deep well. In one of the main buildings, there was a museum, showing off all kinds of models, ornaments, old arms and suits of armor. “See?” I pointed to one of the polished steel hauberks. “Think about running around in one of these all day.” “That’s unfair.” Dora laughed. “They had horses to do all the heavy lifting. But maybe… if you added some bulges in front, these might not be the worst kind of support.”

Finally, we went up the tower. The stairs were narrow and steep and the climb was long. But the unobstructed view over the city from this vantage point was worth the effort. Dora clung my side as our gaze swept over the rooftops, far into the land. “Can you imagine, being a knight going out to war, and his noble lady climbing this tower, to watch for his return?” Dora snuggled even closer to me. “If you were that noble lady, I would even think of leaving.” I kissed her tenderly on the cheek.
Behind us, another group had made the long ascend and now marveled over the picturesque view. We ignored them, lost in each other’s company, until I felt a slight touch on the shoulder. I turned around to be faced with a little man, smiling at me. “Excuse me.” He bowed slightly. “Can we take picture?” he asked in accentuated English. Behind him, I saw the rest of his group looking at us and whispering. Japanese tourists, by the look and sound of them. “You want me to take a picture of you?” I asked back, and the man smiled even wider. “Oh, no, no. We can take pictures. Can take picture with her?” He pointed at Dora. Of course, I should have known. I looked askingly at my girlfriend, and she shrugged and nodded. “Sure, why not.”
Soon his group, half a dozen guys and girls were all over us. There was a lot of laughing and joking while they posed all around us, with Dora prominently in the center. I, being the tallest, kept in the back, and even stepped out to take some photos of the whole group at once. The guys were ranging from respectful to shy, the girls were bolder. The most petite of them, almost a head shorter than Dora, even reached up for Dora’s breasts in one picture, which got her a stern look from her companion, but my girlfriend just laughed it off.
We descended from the tower together, and the group left us with lots of bowing, fare-wells and thank-yous in Japanese, English and even a few words of broken German. I hugged Dora as our new friends went on their way. “Congratulations, you are Germany’s newest tourist attraction.”
She smiled her broad smile that I had come to love so much. Then she wiggled out of my embrace and started to hop down the road back to the city. “Now for dinner! I’m starving.”

We bought pizza-to-go and some drinks and dessert from a rustic Italian restaurant. A small park directly beside the river provided the perfect place to relax our aching muscles and fill our growling bellies with the great food. Away from the crowds that bustled through the main parts of the pedestrian zone of the inner city, we enjoyed the quiet, the hot spicy pizza and the cold lemonade.
Dora finished with relish the last remains of her favorite Italian gelato with extra whipped cream and sat back with an aura of utter comfort and satisfaction. “I might have another one”, she smiled at me.
“If you want. It’s a marvel where you hide all this food”, I teased her.
“Really? You don’t know?” She patted her fat fleshy monsters. “99% goes right into these, and the rest is the fuel I need to haul them around.”

“You need to wear a bigger bra! Look at them spilling out. It’s almost as if you had two pairs of breasts.”
Dora recoiled at these words. I was just as surprised as her. I hadn’t said that. It had been a female voice, coming from the other side of the screen of bushes. It was also not addressed to my stunned girlfriend, because the response came just a moment later. “Aww, Mom. We bought it just last month. It cannot be too small. It took so long to find it. And you should be quiet about needing to wear a bigger bra!”
Quickly recovering from her shock, Dora leaned to peer through the leaves. Two women were leaning on the railing facing the river. They didn’t notice us.

The elder of the two had fallen silent after that last remark. She was wearing a light summer dress in blue and green, cut low and showing a lot of cleavage. A glimpse of white at the shoulder hinted at very broad bra-straps and the bulging at the sides showed that her bra was indeed filled up to capacity.
The bra of the younger one was definitely beyond its loading limit. The daughter was dressed in a tight pink t-shirt that strained over her big breasts. The mother’s word had been correct: the form of the cups cutting into the flesh was clearly discernable under the shirt, though the spilling of flesh at the top and on the sides made it rather seem like three pairs of tits than two

The mother had taken her daughter’s comment into consideration, even giving her mightily wobbling juggs a quick readjustment in their confining cups. She had come to a decision, looked up at the teenager and proclaimed: “You’re right. So we are both going shopping. Right now – don’t object!”
The chubby daughter wasn’t too keen. “Now? I don’t want to spend the day in that cramped dusty place with that hag.” she complained, but mom was having none of it, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her onwards.

“Are you finished?” Dora asked me and rose. “Let’s follow them.”
“Stalking? Really?” I asked, half joking. Dora paused, considering. “Nah, I’m not stalking. It’s… professional interest. I want to see what kind of boutiques they have around here. Don’t tell me you aren’t a little bit curious?”
Had I’d been alone, I would certainly have savored the sight of these two busty women strolling by. Perhaps I would have even stopped and tried to get a better view. I can’t deny it, but it would never have crossed my mind to follow them to watch them shopping for bras. But Dora’s enthusiasm was contagious and made me see the allure of this idea.

The two buxom women had already turned a corner and we had to step up to keep them in sight. They obviously knew where they were going, walking with determination, crossing the wider areas without giving a look to the shops with their glittering windows. Dora alternated between going slow, trying to stay inconspicuous, and speeding up to stay close. Her prey never noticed, never looked back, but I guess some shoppers might have wondered about this pair of full breasted ladies walking by, to be followed closely by an even fuller breasted girl. Not many noticed me struggling to keep up without bumping into the crowds.

Finally the couple turned into one of the less frequented side streets. After a few meters they vanished into an unremarkable doorway, wedged in between a Christian bookstore and a locksmith-and-cobbler stall. I met up with Dora in front of the little vitrine showing a few single pieces of lingerie. At least we were at the right place.
“What now?” I asked her. She looked doubtfully at the items in the window. “They don’t seem to have the big sizes.”
The two bras on display were quite sizable, something that Dora might have worn a year ago. I remembered how massive her tits had looked to me back then. Now, these cups together wouldn’t hold half of her huge hangers.
“They might have bigger exemplars inside. No need to shock the public.” I said. Dora had already reached for the door handle.

The inside was a narrow and long single room, not very well lit. At the other end of the shop was a counter, behind it two doors leading to the back area. Racks of bras filled the walls left and right. Between them was just enough space for two people passing. Provided they weren’t too generously built. It didn’t seem to be a very good design for a shop for busty women.
There was no employee in sight. The room was empty except for the two women we had followed. They had taken down one of the pieces from the wall and eyed it skeptically.

Dora couldn’t just stand back and watch it. With quick steps she approached the pair. “You would want a bigger cup size than that.” She looked at the piece of cloth and lace in the mother’s hand. “Oh, and a bigger band size. And perhaps a different cut.”
The women turned around. “Oh, hi. Can you help us? Oh, my!” They had noticed Dora’s predominant attributes. “Yes, I guess you can help us.” They had also noticed how well Dora’s own brassiere fit her oversized knockers. “What would you recommend?”
My girlfriend scanned the different items hanging on the wall. “Hm, this one might fit you, though I couldn’t really say without measuring. But for your daughter…”

“Can I help you?” A high pitched voice interrupted the conversation.
I had kept back at the door, trying to be as invisible as possible. I tried hard not to draw attention to myself by laughing, but this newcomer didn’t make it easy. She was of middle age, tall and gaunt, her hair drawn back in a tight bun. Her dress was grey and simple, rather loose-fitting. Still, it was plain to see: she was flat. Flat as a board. It was impossible to say what her tight thin lips tried to convey. Displeasure at having to deal with customers? Disgust at the amount of tit-flesh congregating in her small shop? Envy? I decided on envy.
“Can I help you?” she asked again.
“Thank you,” the mother replied, “Your young assistant is already helping us.”
“Assistant?” A tone of incomprehension crept into her shrill voice.
Dora, standing on the entrance-facing side of the shop, had been mostly hidden by the couple. Now the daughter stepped aside and revealed her to the storekeeper.
The view of disgust on her increased even more. Or envy. Yes, she had noticed Dora’s overfilled shirt. Definitely envy “Oh. Oh, that must be a mistake. This young… lady… does not work here.”
“She doesn’t? Oh, she seemed very knowledgeable.” The mother still smiled and apparently did not feel the bad vibrations. Her daughter did. I could see it in her posture, the way she tried to melt into the wall. Just felt with her. I felt the same.

“Well, it doesn’t matter.” the shopkeeper said with a switch to fake cheerfulness, “I can help you with everything you need.” and addressed to Dora, “I’ll attend to you next. Be patient.”
Dora wouldn’t be silenced. “Do you have other stuff around? I don’t see anything her that would fit them. Or me.”
“Of course I have bras to fit here. Take this one, for example.” She pointed to the item that Dora had chosen previously. “Just a small adaption on the bands, and it will be a perfect fit for your daughter.” she advertised her merchandise to the mother.
“I doubt it.” Dora interrupted, “You can see that the cups are too small.” She turned to the girl. “You are what, an I-Cup? And that’s a G, at best.”
The shop lady would have nothing of that. “I-Cup. What an amusing notion! It cannot be more than a generous F. I can see that. I have years of experience.”
Dora got into full flow now. “So, years of experience? I work at a boutique where we constantly deal with boobs that size, and these ain’t no Fs!”
The daughter blushed at this public discussion of her enormous rack, and the old spinster gasped loudly at these words. “Mind your language, miss! Just because you think you can stuff your shirt in this outrageous fashion doesn’t make you an expert.”

She shouldn’t have said that. Now Dora was furious. “Stuffing? Stuffing?? I’ll show you stuffing!” She went on to pull her t-shirt over her head. “Does that look like stuffing?” Her extra-strength custom made bra presented her oversized udders in their full glory. “These are real. And look, the bra fits perfectly. No spilling. No cutting. Great support.” She skipped and demonstrated the quality of her garment under the heavy strain of her mounds’ tremendous weight.
“That’s quality work!” Dora proclaimed, “And you’re no expert in estimating others tits. You just don’t want them to have big boobs, because you don’t have any!”

The flat shopkeeper gasped for air, groped for words. “You… you… you… freak! How dare you! Out! Get out of my shop, you monstrosity!” She threw the bra at Dora and rushed forward.
I had already opened the door to speed our flight. Running, Dora turned around and shouted at the speechless couple, “Andrea’s Special Ladies Wear. That’s our store. Come and visit us!”

With a mighty bang, the door closed behind us, and we were still running. Laughing and running, around the next corner, where Dora collapsed giggling against the wall.
“I don’t think she will recommend us. Our shop for monstrosities. Why in all the world does this woman run a boutique for bigger women?”
Dora’s massive rack was heaving as she caught her breath. “Maybe you should put on your shirt again. People might freak out.” I suggested as passers-by started to notice the half-naked girl with the enormous tits.
She had just finished to cover up her monstrous mammaries when a voice called up from behind us. A woman’s voice.

“Excuse me. What was the name of your shop again?”

This is an amazing story. I wish every busty woman had Dora's attitude. She's empowering for females and has the courage to stand up for herself. And that woman asking about Andrea's shop is the best way to build up intrigue for the next chapter.

I hope that I will be able to put out something next weekend.

It's not that I am waiting for you guys to get impatient and give me a little nudge... but I am slowly but surely running out of storylines.
I had a lot of ideas when I started with my continuation of this story, and some came up over the months. But as now, I have used up most of them, and it is getting ever more difficult to find something new, exciting and worthwhile to write. There have been quite a number of really overboard chapters already... like Dora growing massively, getting into an orgy or watching a pornflick starring her super-busty aunt. It's difficult to top all that, and keep it at least semi-realistic.
There's a pair of scenarios that I haven't published yet, and a few basic, undeveloped ideas that might or might not turn into a story.

I really don't want to end this epic tale, but I dare say publishing new stuff will be less frequent.

I hope that I will be able to put out something next weekend.

It's not that I am waiting for you guys to get impatient and give me a little nudge... but I am slowly but surely running out of storylines.
I had a lot of ideas when I started with my continuation of this story, and some came up over the months. But as now, I have used up most of them, and it is getting ever more difficult to find something new, exciting and worthwhile to write. There have been quite a number of really overboard chapters already... like Dora growing massively, getting into an orgy or watching a pornflick starring her super-busty aunt. It's difficult to top all that, and keep it at least semi-realistic.
There's a pair of scenarios that I haven't published yet, and a few basic, undeveloped ideas that might or might not turn into a story.

I really don't want to end this epic tale, but I dare say publishing new stuff will be less frequent.

That's ok. Just let Dory tell her story authentically through you. I enjoy what you're doing with this story. Not every chapter has to a sexual one or her boobs growing.

The chemistry with her and boyfriend is great. Her spirit and attitude is amazing.

Part 30: It’s my party and I cry if I want to.

The sound of a car horn pierced the quiet afternoon air, as soon as I had closed the front door behind me.
I turned to the waiting car, a small vintage model with a squashed driver in the front seat. “No need to rush me, dear, we have all the time in the world.”
Dora had the grace to blush. “I didn’t mean to honk. I was just turning around and must have leaned too far forward.”
I didn’t blame her. She didn’t have to lean very far to smother the wheel. The little Fiat might have been a great car for a new driver in the city, but it was a very tight fit for my overdeveloped girlfriend.
Still, it was a treat for her co-driver, watching her go full speed with her boobs bouncing and shaking.

We were on our way to Nicole’s, this friend of Dora who had gone to Spain for a semester. The one semester had turned into two, then three, but now she was back and had invited us to a big Welcome-Home-Party.
“How did she manage to hold on to that flat for over a year?” I wanted to know. Dora stopped muttering at the oncoming traffic for a second. “She’s rich. Well, her dad is rich. Filthy rich. It’s his house, and she’s his little princess.” She paused, to find the right words as well as to flip off another driver she thought was going to slow. Her bouncing boobs weren’t the only thing that made driving with Dora an exciting adventure.
“You might find her a little spoiled. Her daddy totally dotes on her, and she really looks the way of the pretty little princess.” The light ahead turned red and she hit the brakes. The deceleration made part of her hit other parts of the car, and the horn sounded again. The men in the car next to us looked surprised, and their eyes got large when they saw the big-breasted maiden in her tiny vehicle. Before they could react, Leadfoot-Dora was off again, threatening the streets ahead.

“I would have thought the nuns would fix that.” I remarked, tightening my grip on the seat.
“Oh, she wasn’t at my school.” Dora explained in light tones, concentrating on weaving in and out of the traffic. “I met her as a tutor. Me tutoring her, that is. Gosh, how surprised I was when I met this girl who looked like twelve or so, and I found that she was five years older than me. She has a way of using that innocent childish look to get whatever she wants… and her dad just cannot resist her. Not many boys could.” She sighed at some memory.

“A boy you fancied, I suppose?” We had left the main street and Dora was forced to go a little slower.
“She had a fellow student. He was from Spain. Vincente.” She breathed the name.
“Let me guess. Tall, dark, mysterious and smiling?” I couldn’t stop myself.
Dora laughed “Not that tall, blonde, outgoing and, ok, his smile could melt glaciers. He seemed interested in me, though I don’t know if he wasn’t just trying to get into my blouse. Nicole doesn’t have anything to offer in this regard, so she got jealous, went to Daddy and a week later she had a place at the university in Barcelona and whisked him away with her. Don’t know what became of him. You cannot keep a boob-guy without having boobs, right?”

I didn’t deign to answer that. “Still, she left you in charge of her flat while she was gone. So she can’t be too jealous. Right?”
Dora’s laugh sounded a little forced now. “She might have thought me the least likely to have orgies there, I fear.”
“And you didn’t. It was just the two of us.” I joked.
Dora remained serious. “She didn’t have a lot of friends. No, she didn’t have any friends… she had a court.”
That sounded very harsh. “She can’t be that bad. She invited you to this party, didn’t she?”
Dora’s tone softened. “She’s not bad. She’s… well, lonely, I guess. I felt sorry for her, and she needed a friend.”
That was my girl! She didn’t suffer fools nor bullies, but show her a puppy in need and she was all in. “I’ll be all friendly.” I promised her.

After a few turns and small alleys, all taken at nail-biting speed, we had reached our destination. Dora proved that she was as good at reversing into a tiny parking space as she was at speeding over the highway. I got out, knees still slightly shaking, grabbed the wine bottle, while Dora took the box of chocolates. So prepared, we made our way to the party.
“Fourth floor, right?” I asked as we entered the elevator. “You remembered!” – “Of course I do. It a remarkable occasion, wouldn’t you agree?”
Dora smiled at the memory. “I didn’t fit in my shrunken blouse. And now look at me… I barely fit in the lift. Which reminds me… can you press the button? I can’t turn.” She blushed.
I shifted the bottle to the left hand and tried to reach around Dora’s obstacles. It wasn’t easy and I pressed close against her soft globes.
“We could stay in here. There’s food and drink and nice company…” Dora snuggled closer.
“And your friend? And the party? And what would you do if someone else tried to use the lift?” I whispered into her ear.
“Oh, they can use the stairs.” Reluctantly, she moved a little to the side and let me press the button. “Just you wait until I get you home.”

Dora adjusted her ruffled clothes before using the doorbell. It was opened immediately by a young woman, too tall to be Nicole. “Come in, come in! The more the merrier! Oh, you brought supplies.” She grabbed the wine and the sweets and vanished into the kitchen. We added out coats to the heap of stuff on the small coatrack and made our way through the crowd into the living room. For someone who didn’t have any friends, she had lots of guests.
“Look, there she is!” Dora pointed to a group on the far side of the room. Nicole was facing away from us, but I recognized her instantly from Dora’s descriptions. She was small, perhaps 150cm. A very slender build. Long blonde hair down to her thighs. She really looked like a child among all the adults.

“Nicole, cooee!” Dora called out. The tiny blonde turned around, recognized her and with a broad smile on her face moved to greet us.
Dora froze. I froze. Nicole was childlike, tiny, slender shoulders, narrow hips. And on her chest sat two massive globes. Two breasts, full and round like balloons, the size of grapefruit, pomelos, small melons. They bounced under her flimsy top that barely covered her nipples and showed an insane amount of cleavage and sideboob.
“Dora, dearest!” she exclaimed and started to embrace my shocked girlfriend. Started, then paused. Retreated a step to look down at the area of resistance. “You look… healthy.” she gulped as the smile left her face. “So nice to see you, now excuse me for a moment, there’s something I have to… have fun.” she rattled off, then turned and fled into the kitchen.

I tried to rouse my stunned companion: “You haven’t told me she had big tits.” – “She doesn’t. Didn’t.” Dora responded flatly. “She must have had them done in Spain. To such a size. She’s as big as I was when I last saw her.” She fell silent at the realization.
“You think that was intentional? And now she noticed that you are twice as big.”
“Three times as big.” Dora correctly me automatically, still stunned by this unexpected development.
“I knew she was a little envious of the attention I got, but I would never have thought… oh, I must talk to her. I didn’t mean to…”

A voice cut her thoughts short: “Dorothea, querida!”
Blonde, about my height, broad-shouldered and sporting a 500 watt smile. That must surely be Vincente. He went up to her and pulled her into a very tight embrace. “Oh, you feel good. And smell good. And you look gorgeous.” He looked down to her huge mammaries squashed against his broad chest. “Have you met everyone? Have you seen Nicole? She looks almost as gorgeous as you do, doesn’t she?”
Dora couldn’t get out more than a short “Hi Vinny.” before he pulled her away to introduce her to the other guests.

Soon she was surrounded by a whole bunch of people: stunned males who had troubles detaching their gaze from her overstuffed shirt as well as a few women whose reaction was equally divided between disbelief and open panic. All of the girls were tall, slender, beautiful in the fashion-model way, but under Dora’s blouse was something that drew the attention of all the men, something they simply couldn’t compete with. None of them came near Dora’s size. None of them came even close to Nicole’s enhanced titties… something she certainly had calculated into her invitations.

“How do you know Nicole?” one of Dora’s admirers asked. “I’m positive I would have remembered you around.”
Dora, usually thriving under attention, was uncomfortable now. “I’m just her titor. Tutor! Languages. I tutored her in languages.”
“So that’s the origin of her great Spanish.” another man remarked. “That wasn’t me.” Dora responded. “I’m not that good at Spanish.”
“Oh, I’m sure you are excellent at Spanish.” the young man smirked while staring directly at her huge chest. “I wouldn’t mind getting some Spanish lessons from you.”
“What?” Dora got confused. “No. My specialty is French.”
“Oooh, French. I like French as well. We might get together and you can do me French.” “Do you do Greek?” asked another. “How about English? Can you imagine a girl like her doing English?”
“Excuse me…”, Dora was beginning to panic under the scrutiny of all those men wanting to know what languages she did. I dived into the circle to rescue her. “Sorry, guys. No language lessons today.”

“What was that all about?” Dora breathed heavily as I pulled her to some more quiet space.
I tried to calm her. “I’ll tell you later.” I didn’t really look forward to explaining the country-sex-codes to her.
“I have to find Nicole. I must talk to her.” Dora pulled away and made her way towards the kitchen. She found her friend downing a glass of wine, obviously not her first.
Nicole reacted as soon as Dora approached her. “Why did you have to do this?” she accused her.
“Do what?” Dora was perplexed.
“You know. These… these things! I had it all perfectly planned out, and then you had to show up with those!”
“Nikki, what are you talking about? You knew I was big, didn’t you?”
“Of course I knew, you dolt! Everyone only looked at you! You! Stealing every boy with your big boobies. But you just couldn’t stand being surpassed, could you? As soon as you learned that I had mine done, you just had to go out and get bigger ones! And I thought we were friends!”
Nicole was close to tears, but Dora tried to explain. “You think I got them on purpose? Sweety, they just grew. I didn’t do nothing. And I didn’t know you had yours done. Honestly.”
“Oh yeah? No one grows tits that size! You just had to ruin my surprise and my party and everything!”
Dora had enough. “Yeah. Ruin your party. That’s why I came. At least you are enjoying my wine.”

Nicole looked down at the half-filled glass in your hand as if she’d seen it for the first time. “Your tits. Your wine. Everything has to be about you! Fine! Take it!” She emptied her glass into Dora’s face and ran to hide in her bedroom. The door slammed shut behind her and we could hear her wail.
Dora stood dumbstruck, the heavy red wine dripping from her face onto her crisp white shirt. Without a word or sound, she also turned and ran into the bathroom. Another door shut with a heavy bang.

Most guests hadn’t even noticed the altercation, and those who had seem to be just amused by the girls’ antics. But I knew how much Dora was hurt by such confrontations and went after her to give her whatever support I could. Carefully I slipped into the bathroom and closed the door quietly behind me. Dora was standing in front of the sink, half undressed, frantically rubbing water into her blouse. Her face was wet, from either water or tears.
“Stupid girl” she muttered. “What did you do that for? What does she even mean?” She turned around to face me. Her breasts heaved in their gigantic pink cups. “Did she think I asked for these fucking stupid monstrous udders? Because I wanted to have the biggest fucking tits around?”
She broke into tears and hurled herself into my arms. “All the men hate me and now all the women hate me, too!”
I held her tight and shushed calming words into her ear. “You know that’s not true. No one hates you. It’s not your fault that she’s envious of your charms. You just have so much to be envious of. You’re kind and smart and funny and beautiful and sexy… and you have a pair of fucking stupid monstrous udders.”

She pushed me away, but I could see the smile return to her face. “You’re such a stupid oaf, you are!”
Suddenly there was steel in her eyes. The momentary collapse of her self-esteem had passed. “But you are right. I do fucking have these fucking stupid fucking monstrous fucking udders, and I am fucking proud of them! Fucking fuck!”
She went out of the bathroom without a further word, and without putting back on her stained blouse. The guy lingering next to door was pushed aside by the mere aura of her wobbling weapons. You could hear the poor bra creak dangerously as she made her way across the corridor.

It was inevitable that she was noticed now. A furious redhead banging loudly on a door … it’s difficult not to notice. By far the biggest gargantuan hooters that the guys had ever seen wobbling in an overstrained bra… within seconds, an audience had formed in the doorway, anxiously waiting for what was coming next. Or what was going to be revealed next.
“Damn it, Nikki!” Dora hammered on the locked bedroom door. “This is stupid. Come out and talk to me!”
The door was thrown open and Nicole stormed out. Unfortunately, Dora stood directly in front of the door, and the slender woman ran headlong into Dora’s barely covered front. Nicole screamed.
“Couldn’t wait to get them out, bitch! You just have to flaunt them, don’t you? You must embarrass me in front of everyone.”
Dora wasn’t to be rebuffed. “Hey, you doused my shirt with red wine. Your fault only. Now calm down!” But Nicole was far from being calmed down. “Why did you do that? Why can’t you leave me alone?”
“Silly girl, I didn’t do anything. I don’t need Daddy to buy me a pair of tits. Get it, these are real!”

That wasn’t what Nicole had wanted to hear. With a wail she threw herself forward and started to punch Dora with her tiny fists. More by reflex than intent, Dora hit back and landed a slap in Nikki’s face. That did it. Female fury was unleashed and the two girls went onto each other like professional wrestlers.
“Woohoo, catfight!” came a call from the audience. The crowd started to cheer the brawling girls on, without any clear preferences. “Get the bitch, Nik!” was heard as well as “Go for it, Busty!”
The combatants were equally matched. Nicole was quicker and more agile. Dora had the advantage of size and mass. Both sides were similarly well padded.
Nicole’s flimsy top was ideal for showing off her well-modelled assets, but wasn’t suited for a wrestling match. The thin spaghetti straps soon gave way and her breasts dropped out. The bunch of spectator cheered the revelation of these marvels of plastic surgery. There were indeed impressive. Very firm, without blemishes and marks and topped with extremely perky nipples looking straight ahead. “Nice boobs, Nik!” commented the main male cheerleader.
Nicole noticed her exposed state, but it only spurred her to greater rage. “Go for her knockers! We want to see Fatty’s juggs!”
Dora had wrestled the smaller woman to the ground and tried to pin her, but by plan or chance, Nicole got hold of Dora’s bra and started to pull. The industrial-strength contraption was meant to contain the huge weight of Dora’s flesh mountains, but this deliberate force was too much for the big boulder-holder. The straps tore, the bra fell and the crowd gave a communal gasp. “Look at these things!”

They all got a real good look at these things, as they dangled heavily under my panting girlfriend. Though none got a better look than Nicole, with Dora’s fat babyfeeders hanging over her face, almost smothering her. She could see every pore, every stretchmark. The large round areolas filled her vision, the big nipples drawing little circles directly over her mouth.
Dora had finally pinned both of Nikki’s arms to the ground, but the enticing sight in her direct reach seemed to have replaced the blonde’s rage with lust. She lifted her head just a fraction and hooked on to her captor’s engorged sucker. Dora squeaked in surprise.

“Yeah, suck Fatty’s udder! Best show ever! Let me have the other one!” The men started to move. This had gone far enough now. I tried to squeeze myself through the crown to stop this before it got out of hand. More out of hand. It was impossible. I couldn’t reach them.
But that was also to my benefit. As the first boy – a bespectacled nerdy guy – reached out for Dora’s beckoning breast, Vincente threw himself into the fray with a shout of “I’ll protect you, mi amor!”
It was bad timing. He managed to pull the nerd back, just as Dora, who really didn’t like men to touch her without permission, reacted. Her fist missed Vinny’s face by a centimeter, but it send the Spaniard tumbling forward. Directly onto Nicole, who, as soon as Dora had released her, had raised her knees in a protective reflex.
With a precision that should only happen in slapstick comedies, her knee met his crotch. The big man sank to the side with a whimper.

The spell was broken. Silence fell. The crowd had stopped, Dora sat panting on the ground; Nikki was bunched up in a protective ball. Silence broke.
“Out!” Dora shouted. Nobody moved. “Don’t you hear me? Get out, all of you! Party’s over! Move it!” Slowly the bunch got into motion… too slow for Dora’s taste. She jumped up, went into the kitchen and came back brandishing a huge frying pan. “Are you daft or what? I said GET OUT! Now! All of you! And take that lump with you!” She pointed at Vincente, who was still lying on the ground. A swish of her weapon got the herd into flight mode. No one dared to stand up to the bare-breasted, pan-wielding amazon warrior maid.

There was a shuffle at the door while the guests tried to reclaim their coats and bags. I used that lull to make my way back to the living room, where Dora had taken the shaking and softly crying Nicole.
“Oh, no.” my wonderful warrior princess mouthed as she saw me. “You go, too. This is girl stuff. Don’t worry, we’ll not kill each other. I’ll call you. And take care of Vinny.” With that, she shoved me out the door.

Despite the dramatic ending, the crowd was in high spirits. “Nicole always has the best parties.” they said, and “Did you see the tits? Have you ever seen such tits?”
I sat down on the front stairs next to Vincente, who was nursing his wounds. “You all right?” – “Muy bien, gracias. Isn’t she something? What a woman! The fire! The spirit! The body! I’m going to marry her, of course.”
“What, Dora?” I was surprised.
“No, Nicole! I’m not crazy. Too much fire, too much spirit… too much body, the other one. You keep her. You’ll do fine.”

He got up with a groan and limped away. Too bad for him… I liked Dora just the way she was.

Last edited:
I see where this will go. Lust masked through envy and jealousy from Nikki once she saw Dora's boobs in the flesh. Once they get things out in the open, Nikki and Dora has a friends with benefit relationship and every once in a while an orgy with the protagonist and Nikki's future husband. This has become my favorite story. Dora is great.

Wow. Great story! Just a microscopic correction. "Cara" means "face" in Spanish. "Cara mía" is an Italian expression. The correct Spanish would have been "querida mía", which is "my loved one". I guess that's what Vicente was saying...

As for the rest, I really like where this is going. Great job!

Wow. Great story! Just a microscopic correction. "Cara" means "face" in Spanish. "Cara mía" is an Italian expression. The correct Spanish would have been "querida mía", which is "my loved one". I guess that's what Vicente was saying...

As for the rest, I really like where this is going. Great job!
Thanks! I changed it. Goes to show you should be careful trying to write in languages you are not familiar with, even if it is just short phrases.
But who knows... maybe Vincente's real name is Vincenzo, and he's half italian?

Thanks! I changed it. Goes to show you should be careful trying to write in languages you are not familiar with, even if it is just short phrases.
But who knows... maybe Vincente's real name is Vincenzo, and he's half italian?
J

Hahaha.... That could be a nice trick!

Anyway, if you need help with any Spanish expression, please, ask me! I'd be pleased to help.