FICTION - Dora, A love story

Part 16: Lost in temptation

Andrea's casual invitation didn't leave my mind during the next days. Again and again I recalled the memory of her buxom appearance and mentally replayed every little detail of our encounter. The mere thought about her incredibly huge natural breasts send shivers of lust over my skin and I had to admit that I was still extremely keen on Andrea.
After all it wasn't daily fare that a woman could keep up with Dora in cup sizes, not even to mention all the other women in her family. After several rounds of mental wrestling, my horniness won over my conscience and I decided to casually stroll by Andrea's boutique.

Filled with anticipation I went on my way downtown and eventually reached the small side alley where the shop of my feverish dreams was located. I paused hesitantly and cast a quick cautious glance inside. The interior was about finished and had changed a lot since my last visit. Andrea had massively reduced the number of clothing racks and had made space for a cozy little relaxation area featuring a small table and a chaise longue, emphasizing the comforting aura of the shop and yet providing the showroom with a more intimate note.

Andrea seemed to be alone. She was wearing a light toned dress with a flared pleated skirt, reminding me of Marylin Monroe in the "Seven year itch" movie. Of course, in Andrea's version, the plain neck straps curved far out, like triangular sails in a storm and the soft fabric highlighted her fat funbags, giving her the appearance of having two full shopping bags suspended from her chest.

Sensationalist I gazed across the clinging top and couldn't get enough of these dangerous grenades. There was no turning back now. Heart beating heavily, I entered the little shop and closed the door behind me.
Andrea recognized me instantly and seemed a little surprised to see me.

"Hi, back so soon? What brings you here?", she asked inquisitively.
"My girlfriend"s birthday is soon, and I would like to surprise her with something neat.", I pretended.
"So what have you been thinking about?", Andrea wanted to know. "Something more to the plain and functional, or rather something sexy?"
"Difficult to decide.", I responded evasively. "Perhaps something in between?"
"Hm, neutral.", she commented with a hint of disappointment. "Then I would recommend this one here." She pointed to a cream colored model with delicate floral ornamentation and plain straps. "These are soft-cups.", she explained. "Very discrete. Or maybe you'd rather like a wired bra?", she went on and bend forward at a finely laced model that was hanging from a peg at the lowest level of the shelf. The weight of her enormous breasts formed a gaping opening in her dress and build up such a magnificent cleavage that my eyes were about to pop.

"I'm not quite sure.", I managed to press through my dry lips. "It can show a little more skin."
"So you did mean 'sexy'.", Andrea assessed cheekily. "We're closing in on our goal." She turned towards a different shelf, reached into a drawer and brought out a small folded piece of cloth.
"I'll show you something that will really accentuate the breasts.", she declared promisingly and carefully started to untangle the delicate bands. She unfolded the artfully tailored thing and held up the bra by its shoulder straps. The finely woven fabric was like gossamer wings and almost completely transparent.
"Now this is a triangle bra with transparent cups.", Andrea explained businesslike. "I even think it is the right size."
"Looks smashing.", I admitted freely.
"It is very comfortable to wear, because the breasts retain their natural form. Great look under a tight t-shirt.", Andrea continued. "Would you like to touch it? The cloth is so soft."

Excited I accepted the bra and fingered the thin fabric. The enticing idea of admiring Dora's sexy knockers in these transparent cups stirred my blood and I didn't even dare to imagine the irresistible effect Andrea's fat perfectly shaped jugs would have in this racy top.
"So what do you say? Shall we put this on the short list, or would you rather like to see a bra that pushes up the bust and gives a nice big cleavage for your girlfriend.", Andrea inquired innocently and continued to browse the racks for further appropriate models.

Even if I had wanted, I was now completely tongue-tied. The sight of her huge melons, swinging tantalizingly with every move in her deep neckline and the sheer innocent way she asked for my reactions to the various lingerie pieces threw me into deep confusion.
"Am I making you nervous?", Andrea enquired cheekily when I still hadn't gotten to a response after a minute. "I think your mind is gone missing." Abruptly she stopped her bustling activities, straightened herself and gave me a curious look.

"It isn't your girlfriend's birthday.", she stated softly and send me a penetrating gaze. She had caught me and I just wanted to shrivel up and disappear with shame. "Well, it is. Will be. Soonish.", I stammered. If I wanted to salvage this awkward situation, there was no other way than rushing headlong forward.
"I really don't know what has come over me.", I blurted out. "It may sound stupid, but since I came here, I couldn't get you out of my head."
"More likely, my big tits couldn't get out of your head.", Andrea replied amused. "But by all means you can look at them if you like. That's what you came for, didn't you?"
"I... but...", I started a stammered explanation.
"Come on." Andrea interrupted. "You think you can fool me? It's clearly written in your face that you have a thing for the stacked type."

"I won't even try to deny this.", I stammered hesitantly."I simply like it if a woman has a little bit of curve."
"A little bit, indeed.", Andrea responded mockingly and pushed out her supersized rack in a challenge. The truly overwhelming size of her enormous dairy domes stood out in this edgy pose and Andrea's whole chest seemed to consist of titflesh. I couldn't brave her provocative gaze.
"You really thought about me a lot, didn't you?", she asked amused.
"Almost all the time.", I admitted grudgingly.
"And what did you do when you were thinking about me?", Andrea probed deeper. I looked bashfully to the ground.

"I'm asking: what did you do when you were thinking about me?", she insisted and looked at me challengingly.
"Jerked off.", I confessed.
"How often?" Andrea wanted to know.
"Once or twice.", I answered evasively. "On some days more often."
"You're laying it on rather thick.", Andrea replied laughing and went to the door with quick steps.
I was expecting her to throw me out now, politely but firmly. But instead she locked the door and leaned back against it.
"Basically I am not opposed to young admirers and a little variety.", she continued with a seductive smile. "And maybe we can strike a deal."
Surprised I looked up at her, without understanding.

"I had already considered you might visit again.", she continued slyly. "Though I am a little disappointed you left your little girlfriend at home this time. I would have loved to get to know her better."
"You want to get to know Dora?", I asked in astonishment.
"Well, talking about variety.", Andrea countered. "I think she looks damned sexy."
"You mean you are into women?", I asked, my hopes sinking.
"You mustn't take such a narrow view.", Andrea chided me. "I just have a thing for sweet young women. Especially when they are build like your girlfriend. And I like sex. In all of its forms, and trust me...", she added with a seductive flutter of her eyelashes, "... a little bit of bi doesn't hurt. Especially in a ménage à trois."
"You want a threesome?", I blurted out enthusiastically.
"If you help me to seduce your cute girlfriend.", Andrea added, full of promise.

These words made the scales fall from my eyes. Apparently, Andrea had been keen on Dora from the very start and the attentive way she had fumbled around with the bra had provided a welcome opportunity to get inconspicuously into skin contact with such a young and outrageously busty girl.
"Could you imagine arranging a meeting?", Andrea probed impatiently.
"I can, of course.", I assured her quickly. "But I don't know how far... I mean, anyway, if Dora..."
"That will be my problem then.", Andrea interrupted me full of self-confidence. "I have a great intuition for these things." She had come forward, moving like a big cat on the prowl, ready to pounce. "Maybe you should better rack your brain how to deal with two girls at once."
"You rise to the occasion.", I replied with a broad grin.

Last edited:
Part 16b: A taste of things to come

"I noticed something rising.", Andrea remarked facetiously and pointed with her head towards the bulge in my trousers. "Is that anticipation?"
"It's that dress.", I affirmed innocently.
"Well, if it is only the dress, I am reassured.", Andrea piped and closed the heavy curtain that was providing cover from sight or wind to the entry area. "A dress can get undressed." She came closer, took her arms up and untied the knot at her neck. After a few movements of her hands, the wide neck slings came falling down revealing the impressive curvature of her breathtaking frontage.

"I knew you couldn't get enough of me and would do anything to see my huge breasts in all their glory.", she whispered tantalizingly and kept peeling her luscious curves from her dress. The air in the small room seemed to vibrate and when she finally stood before me in nothing but her undies, I felt the floor dropping away under my feet. Frantically I stared at what were by far the biggest natural breasts I had ever seen naked in my whole life. Each cup of her vast bra was so generously dimensioned that my whole head could have disappeared in them... and still they seemed to expand with every breath she took.

Andrea had not taken her eyes from me during all this. She accepted my bewildered admiration with a benevolent smile and inquired casually: "Shall I continue?"
"Absolutely!", I begged her pleadingly and watched enraptured as she pulled the broad straps slowly over her shoulders. Abruptly, she paused.
"First I need to know just how much you are infatuated with my fat tits.", you commanded softly. "Say that you are total maniac for my lewd megatits."
"You cannot imagine how hot I am for you.", I replied breathlessly.
"Word for word! As I told you!", Andrea reprimanded me. Her commanding tone and her insistence on this ribald expression were only strengthening the spell she put on me. Breathlessly I followed her command and courteously fulfilled her request. It might have been the first time that I openly admitted to my marked preference for extreme-sized breasts and the cathartic effect was like a long desired coming-out.

"Now you better pay attention, boy!", Andrea purred contently and released the hooks with practiced motions. "Once I have removed my big bra for you, there will be no space left in your brain for any other thought."
Instantaneously the fabric yielded under the weight and the fat melons came crushing down. Compared to these massive milk wagons, even Dora's respectable dairy queens seemed to fade. The thick protruding juggernauts hung down below her navel and were crisscrossed by a net of wide soft blue veins showing clearly under the light skin. The peak of pleasure was provided by the saucer-sized areolas, shining in a soft pinkish tan, even darker than Dora's and of the enticing elongated oval form that I so much adored on huge thick hanging breasts.

"Welcome to boob heaven, boy.", Andrea breathed and carelessly threw the bra aside. "I hope you are aware that you are now completely at my mercy and to remind you of our little arrangement, I will provide you with an appetizer to what a real tit party will look like."
She made me sit on the couch, pulled the shirt over my head and stood before me with her monstrous full super-saggers dangling right before my fact. No question, Andrea was a real pro at steamy hot titplay. For quite some time she caressed me with her fat nuclear sexbombs to my utter delight. In ever new variations she mashed her oversized hooters into my face, rubbed my cheeks with her plump pumpkins and dropped her whole heavy tit tonnage over my head, covering me completely.

Completely out of my mind I buried my face deep between her full boobs, caressed the soft skin of her fleshy bosom and with rising greed tried to catch the hard nipples. After a while Andrea yielded to my coaxing and offered me the dark hill of her breast with both hands. Lustfully I caught the heavy teat with my lips and started to suck greedily. The incomparable feeling of suckling on udders of this monumental size almost made me come prematurely.

Reluctantly, only to prolong my pleasures, I paused my sucking and instead concentrated on licking the fat crinkled chest berries sitting so dominantly in the cinnamon-colored domes. My furious passion for her sensitive nipples didn't fail to show its exciting effect on Andrea.
"Are you as good with your tongue in another place?", she panted in arousal and lowered herself down to me on the chaise lounge. I was eager to follow her invitation. Quickly I rid Andrea from her panties and obediently dived down between her full thighs.

Slowly and with many kisses I closed in to her fleshy vulva flaps and drew my tongue across her moist cunt. After I had prepared my way with caressing fingers, I carefully felt out her inner sanctum, until the responsive clit rose up to me like a budding flower. Lustfully I licked the sensitive knob and tenderly stimulated her wet clitoris.
Soon my endeavors were crowned with success. Andrea squirmed with delight and grew ever more ecstatic. Moaning she placed her hands on my head and rubbed her wet twat on my lips. Intuitively I increased my tempo and started to additionally massage her slit with my fingers. In no time her juices were flowing freely and her body was caught up in an orgiastic spasm. Fired by her passion I pressed my tongue even harder into her soft mound and pushed my fingers deep into her pulsing sheath. Andrea reared up. A warm shudder coursed through her buxom body and made her full thighs tremble.

By and by the waves ebbed down and Andrea reclined satisfied on the sofa. "That was great.", she sighed with obvious delight. "If you do me this well every time, you can come around more often."
"I take you on your word.", I replied grinning.
"Oh, I would love you to take me, right now, right here.", Andrea revealed impishly and lolled lasciviously on the coach. "But I have my fertile days right now, and that would be too daring."

She straightened herself and added with a seductive wink. "Too sad. I would have loved to see your other hidden talents. To console you I allow you to slobber over my large breasts a little more. I can jack you off, if you like."
There was nothing to add to that. Hastily I opened the buttons of my jeans, dropped them and offered her my fully erect penis. With a lewd look Andrea closed her hand around my dick and started to jerk. Her firm grip and quick moves soon produced the first drops of cum. Instantaneously Andrea leaned forward, put her lips over my hot rod and made her tongue dance around my salty head. She soon let go with a smack and distributed a generous amount of saliva around my firm shaft, while pushing her arm under her udder and directing my glistening full helmet to stimulate her hard nipple.

"Do you like touching my big fat hanging milkers with your dick?", she asked in a husky voice.
"You bet.", I replied hastily.
"You can put it between my tits.", she encouraged me softly. "I like having a man's best part rubbing on my breasts." Thus she leaned forward and invitingly pressed her fantastic funbags together with her hands.
"What are you waiting for.", she breathed. "Show me that you are a real titman and screw my big fucking boobs."

Trembling with excitement I came closer and sank my erect penis step by step into her inviting cleavage. The intense foreplay had made me so randy that I could feel my hot juices rising only after a few centimeters. I had to pause. Breathless, I kept my position and tried to keep my cool.
"Come on. Fuck me. Do my hot tit-slit.", Andrea panted lewdly and looks at me expectantly. Of course she had noticed that I wasn't able to hold back for much longer, and her dirty talk did the rest.

"It's so horny already.", I managed to moan. "I think I'll come with the slightest movement."
"Then get on with it and shower my tits with your hot cum!", Andrea commanded me breathlessly.
She wrapped my full cock completely with her tits, covering the sizable manhood between her ripe funbags. In an instant all the dammed-up pressure of the afternoon was released and I came with such a vehemence that Andrea was taken aback for a second. The hot cum spewed from me, in unending fountains and completely caked her voluminous jubblie jugs with sticky white liquid.

"Oh, that's so hot. Cum on my fat udders, you randy boy. Cover my tanks with your juice.", she urged me on and pressed her heavy fucktits lewdly towards me. Still I was cumming, jerking my hard pulsating dick until the last drop was spend.
"Great goodness. I'm showered in cum.", Andrea laughed and started to rub the precious fluid into her massive breasts. "Are you always shooting loads that big?"
"I'm aspiring to.", I promised her with a grin.
"I'll bet you do.", Andrea replied smiling. "Especially if you remember our arrangement."

So that was the last part of the original story. Everything that follows is my own poor attempt to keep this epic tale going... and I readily admit that I am not as good as it as the original author. Still, I am trying.

Feedback would be very welcome, and if you have any ideas or suggestions what other kind of shennenigans Dora and her boyfriend could get into, I would be glad to consider them for further stories.

Part 17: Thus conscience does make cowards of us all...

When I was walking back home this night, I was like floating high up between the clouds. Not from love, no, by no means, but from sheer animal lust. Andrea was a true boobmonster. Her spectacular mountains of flesh had overwhelmed me, turned me into a slave without a will of my own. No, this wasn't an acceptable excuse: I had been more than willing. Certainly I had not been the first and wouldn't be the last man to lose himself in her incredibly buxom body.

But already on the next morning I came crashing down. What on earth had I been thinking? This, of course, was a stupid question and I knew the correct answer: I hadn't thought at all. No, again I had to correct myself: I hadn't been thinking with my head, but with my loins.
I felt dreadful. My guilty conscience was gnawing on my peace of mind. And still, I couldn't forget the sensation of blowing my seed between Andrea's oversized hanging breasts.

I was confused. On the one hand I had had hot steamy boob-sex with an extremely randy and experienced woman and I had played to my heart's delight with the biggest tits that I had ever been faced with. A great deal bigger than Dora's enormous bust. But on the other hand I had in Dora a sweet, cute and loving girlfriend, whom I sincerely loved back. With an enormous bust. The thought of doing these two big-breasted girls at the same time was arousing me with a terrifying power.
But I didn't want to hurt Dora. Had Andrea judged her correctly? Did I know her well enough to guess her reaction at being faced with an obvious competitor? She had confessed her doubts to me, her fears that the impressions her big breasts had on others were rather repellent. It had been me who had encouraged her and assured her that her extraordinary body was a blessing, not a curse. What kind of effect would it have on her, if I now started to favor a woman with even bigger boobs?

I had already broken her trust when I had fallen for the siren call of Andrea's monstrous udders. Could I now draw Dora deeper into my lewd fantasies? Should I?
And I had to admit that I was a little scared of Andrea. She had been so demanding, so domineering and so completely without any inhibitions. Dora also had frightened me a bit, back then, when she had come to accept her ample body and her sexuality, and had eagerly swooped on new and exotic experiences. But that was something different. There was a relationship between Dora and me, a deep bonding that may now have come to a turning point.

Of course Dora had made a lot of unforeseen experiences in the last year, and hadn't shown herself as prudish or reluctant. I thought about our little games with Uncle Emil, and how randy Dora had been when we both had gone crazy on her gigantic tits.
My thinking process switched gears back from brain to balls as soon as I imagined Dora's big yoghurt covered boobs. What would Uncle Emil say about the new and improved Dora? What would the now excessively stacked Dora do to Uncle Emil? What might Dora and Andrea do to Uncle Emil and me?

I tried to push these thoughts away and came to a decision. Dora deserved my full and exclusive devotion.
In the next days, I tried not to let anything of my inner turmoil show and if Dora noticed anything, she didn't give me any clue. We took up our relationship where we had left it off before her excursion to France. We met regularly, sauntered through the park, went to the cinema or to the pool.
I was quite proud when the other males, from young boys to grizzled old men stared unbelieving at my girlfriend's hefty hooters that she presented in a much-too-small bikini to the astonished audience. Dora herself clearly had a lot of fun with the stares. She tugged and lugged on the tiny pieces of fabric, to show off her glorious globes of delight in the best possible way, but without breaking the limits of propriety. She was visible pleased with the results, but still she had to admit: "The bikini is too small now as well, of course I should have thought of that. I'll go round Andrea's again tomorrow and buy something nice and new. You'll join in?"

Now this was going to be embarrassing. I just couldn't broach the subject of Andrea's proposal with Dora and I couldn't let Andrea catch sight of me again before I had talked with Dora. I tried to weasel out of this situation.
"I have promised a friend to help him out tomorrow. Most likely it will take the whole day. Sorry.", I replied.
"So?", Dora replied perplexed. "I wouldn't have thought you should pass such an opportunity. Ok, I'll call you in the evening, and then I'll present you with the stuff I'll have bought for my darlings." She shook her massive breasts, destroying the carefully constructed arrangement of cloth. A rosy nipple peeked out and I came to almost rue my evasive action.

On the next day I called a friend from school, who was rather surprised when I got him to mow the lawn in his parent's large garden with me. But that was something I had to do. If I had to lie to Dora, I ought to get a just punishment for it. Late in the evening I returned home. Dora had not called. Dora did not call. My guilty conscience flared up again. Had Andrea told her everything? Had my escapade destroyed my relationship with a great girl? I didn't dare to call her back. But on the next day, she still didn't call. A day passed, then a second.

I couldn't take it any longer. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead, I told myself. Complete honesty was all that could save me now. I called her and tried to sound like always. She was rather brief, but agreed to see me this afternoon. I knew, I was so deep in the doo-doo. I had to make the best of a bad job if I wanted to salvage at least my friendship. I got a bottle of wine and bought some roses.

When I stood before her door, my knees were trembling more than on our first date. She bade me come in, but couldn't look me in the eyes.
"Dora, I...", I started, but she interrupted me quickly.
"I have to tell you something.", she said "I cannot keep it any longer. I was at Andrea's the other day, to buy the new bikini."

I couldn't breathe. That was it. She knew.
"But not just that. You know, from the first time we met her, I... I thought she was brilliant. And now... we talked and had a drink and... then... oh, bugger! We had sex."
"What?", I yelped. My jaw dropped. "You had sex... with Andrea?", I stuttered at this new twist.
"First time I set eyes on her, I was fascinated by her breasts. Don't tell me you haven't noticed her monstertits.", she confessed and fell silent.
"I'm sorry.", she started again after a second. "Don't be angry."
My heart skipped a beat. Andrea, that bitch! But now it was up to me to do my part. I took Dora into my arms and hugged her tenderly.
"Dora, I cannot be angry with you. I have been in Andrea's store about a week after our first visit. She does indeed have a remarkable bosom. And I had sex with her."
She pushed me back. "You... what? You had... with her? You...you MAN!", she shouted, but then started to giggle.
"She does have irresistibly thick tits, does she not?" She lifted her own monstrous frontage. "Do you think I will ever get that big?"
I placed my hand over hers on her full boobs: "In my eyes, you are perfect. Although..."
"Although what?", she gave back.
"Although bigger would still be nice.", I replied cheekily.

She laughed and kissed me full on the mouth. Our troubles were gone. Soon we were hard at smooching, laughing, cuddling, chuckling and kissing. I finally managed to tell her about Andrea's proposal of a threesome. Every single touch, every move after that revelation was commented with a joking "Did you do that with Andrea as well?" When we finally landed on the bed, stark naked and I entered her gently, I whispered into her ear: "This I didn't do with Andrea."
She looked deep into my eyes and answered: "And you will never do... unless I am with you."

Last edited:
Part 18: Threesome minus one

I woke up with her hair tickling my nose. My face was buried in her scalp, her head hidden in the crook of my neck. Her body felt fantastic, so closely nestled next to mine. I felt her softly breathing in her sleep and her bosom pressing into my breast with every breath. I started to softly stroke her nipples and was soon rewarded with the big pert knobs rising.
Dora woke up slowly, raised her head and greeted me with a content smile. "Good morning. What you're doing?"
"Waking you.", I replied with a laugh. "I thought this would be a better way than blowing in your ear."
"Absolutely.", she purred. "But still, we better get dressed bevor my parents get in. They don't know you're here."
I had a very good relationship with Dora's parents, almost better than with my own, but you don't have to force the parents to acknowledge that you are fucking their little daughter. Especially fathers have been known to have a rather strange attitude towards that.
The house was still asleep. We darted into the bathroom and took a quick, chaste shower. Dora's parents were a little surprised to find me at the breakfast table, but they didn't make any remarks and we enjoyed a cheerful and happy Saturday morning breakfast.

Just before noon, we went into town. Without needing a big discussion, we had agreed on a new rule in our relationship: neither of us would go to Andrea again without the other knowing.
We were filled with elation. The tensions between us had vanished. Our love felt as strong as on the first day. And of course there was the eager anticipation of a joint encounter with Andrea. Dora had dressed up for the occasion. She was wearing one of her new bras under a blouse with a very low neckline, showing of her massive rack perfectly. She didn't have to fear any rival, none at all.
When we entered Andrea's shop, she greeted us warmly, but also a little mockingly. "Hello my friends. Nice to see you both again." She embraced Dora and kissed her in a more than friendly way. Then she took a step back, looked at me up and down with an icy gaze and said coldly: "You are a coward."
With an evil grin she turned to Dora: "He deserves punishment, don't you think?"
Dora grinned back devilishly: "What do you have in mind? What shall we do with him?"
"Nothing." Andrea put the "Out for dinner" sign in the window, shut the main door and closed the curtain. "We will do absolutely nothing with him. Let's see how he likes that!"

Bevor I could say anything, she pushed me down into a large chair and said with determination: "You will not move. You will not speak. One wrong sound, one touch in the wrong place, and you are out on the street. Understood?"
I nodded. What else could I have done?
Without another word to me, Andrea turned back to Dora and kissed her full on the mouth. Dora glanced at me for a second, but then surrendered to Andrea's caresses. Soon her hands started to wander. It was obvious that she couldn't keep her fingers from Andrea's big boobs. She appeared to have found the joy in someone else's fat tits as quickly as she had accepted her own full funbags.

Andrea was wearing a tight orange colored blouse with a deep V-neck and Dora leaned forward greedily to bury her head in Andrea's cleavage. She seemed to have completely forgotten my presence. Andrea however looked over Dora's head directly at me and her eyes seemed to say: "Look closely at what you are missing out."
Now she reached with both hands down to Dora's breasts and without effort took the fat things out of the bra cups. Then she let the big boobs dangle freely over the shirt and started to open her own top. Dora returned the previous favor and dragged the older girl's ample udders from their bra coverage. She grabbed the left fat tit with both hands and sucked heavily on the erect teat.

Andrea continued to get rid of Dora's clothes. First she heaved the wobbling breast aside to unbutton the shirt. Every movement, every touch send waves through the taut, soft, white boobflesh. Dora started to moan softly. The shirt fell. Andrea's hands moved around Dora's back, to open the hooks on the broad backstrap of her bra. The new piece with the huge cups joined the blouse on the floor. Now Dora was topless. The whole time she had continue to play with Andrea's voluminous hangers and her raised arms allowed a fantastic side view on her own massive round breasts.

Andrea pushed her away, softly but firmly. "Take off the rest, little cow.", she breathed, patting Dora's enormous udder. Dora mumbled something in return, that might have been agreement or perhaps unwillingness to let go of the tit playthings in front of her. Whatever it was, she stepped back and leaned forward to get rid of first her shoes, then her skirt and panties. Her tits swung in front of her knees.
Andrea also continued to undress. Her screaming-orange blouse and the gigantic black bra joined the growing heap of clothes, followed by her tiny shorts, socks and briefs. Both girls were now completely nude.

"Turn around.", Andrea asked, and Dora took a spin. Her heavy bosom followed her movements with a slight delay. "Well, if that isn't a pretty sight."
Andrea turned Dora so that she faced me, then positioned herself next to her in a similar pose.
"Too bad there is no one else her to enjoy it.", she teased.

I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed. The pair posed and presented her naked bodies. I couldn't but compare the two buxom beauties.
Dora was rather slight in build, very slight in fact. This only emphasized her massive breasts, dangling proud and full on her narrow chest like a pair of overripe pears. The recent growth spurt had not only increased their size, but also the weight considerably and they hung and swung even more than before. Dora's slim belly, her narrow hips and her long slender legs made her appear taller, even though she was almost half a head shorter than me. She was a sprite, an elf with gigantic breasts.
Andrea was a completely different type. She was even a bit shorter than Dora, but a good part wider. She wasn't fat, maybe a little chubby. She had her ample curves in all the right places. Elegant full thighs, elegant curved hips, a bit of a tummy and then of course her fat, wide, hanging milk mountains with the large oval areolas. Her nipples seemed to be smaller than Dora's, but maybe it was just in the apparent contrast with the vast area of white skin they were nested in.
With pleasure I would have done a closer comparison, very close, but I didn't dare to move a muscle. Dora was quickly engaging again in her intensive studies of Andrea's gargantuan rack, using her fingers and tongue to explore in depth the hefty hooters. But Andrea was watching me with eagle eyes, constantly testing that I was still following her rules. I spread my hands in a gesture of surrender, even if it was hard not to think of my pulsating cock in my trousers.

Satisfied with my submission, Andrea turned again towards the big-titted teenager who was ardently licking her heavy hangers. She put her hand on Dora's luscious butt and started to massage the firm buttocks. Next her hand went between Dora's thighs and played with the shaved pussy. Dora started to moan and pressed her pelvis closer to Andrea when her older playmate pushed two fingers into the slit.
"You're so wet.", Andrea purred. "Playing the innocent little girl, but in reality you are a horny hussy." She finger-fucked Dora harder.
Dora laughed. "Takes one to know one. Who's the one with her fingers in my hole?" She pressed her body closer to Andrea and their fat tits got pushed into each other. She moved her upper body to rub their hard nipples. Her pelvis was moving in tact with Andrea's fingers. "Yes, that's good.", she sighed. She kissed Andrea passionately, then she put her hands on her shoulder and pushed the buxom woman to the couch.

Andrea dropped onto the padded seat and laughed: "Now show me what you can do, little slut." Dora went onto her knees and buried her face between Andrea's ample thighs. Andrea leaned back and started to knead her heavy tits. She lifted the soft mountains of flesh and sucked on her own long nipples. Her boobs seemed big enough to hide all of her face. Dora's own heavy tits were almost hanging to her thighs in this position, swinging rhythmically in front of her flat belly with her every move.
I had a perfect view of this hot lesbian action and my hard dick was throbbing painfully in my pants. Dora was completely engaged with sucking and licking Andrea's innermost parts and Andrea herself had hidden her face in her mountainous tits. I might be able to dare to bring a little relief to my swollen manhood. Slowly I moved my hand towards my crotch, but even this small movement was enough to alarm Andrea. She released her breasts, looked directly at me and drew her finger across her throat in an unmistakable gesture.

Resigned, I lowered my hand. I would come in my pants if this went on. Andrea fell back again with a load moan. Apparently Dora had found a really sensitive spot. Andrea resumed her tit-workout, massaging and kneading the heavy, soft boobs, pulling on her nipples and sighing with bliss under the treatment of my sweet, innocent, unbelievably sexy girlfriend. It didn't take long for her moans to get louder. She seemed to be very close to an orgasm.

Last edited:
Part 18b: Facing the consequences

This would have been the perfect opportunity to finally release my tension, but I was totally lost in the sight of her mauling her tremendous trembling mammary mountains. The closer she came to climax, the harder she grabbed the soft tit-flesh, smacked the gigantic milktanks together or dropped them onto her wobbling belly. Finally, her buxom body rose up and she came with heavy moans.

And again the opportunity was lost. Dora leaned back, apparently very pleased with the results of her efforts. Andrea sat up and breathing heavily she praised Dora: "Oh, very well done, darling." Her next gaze fell on me, the bulge in my trousers and my hands, still unmoving on the chair's armrests. She smiled with satisfaction.
"Now it's your turn.", she said, but sadly not to me. She pulled Dora up by the hands and sat down next to her on the wide couch. Instead of turning directly towards her, she reached down into her handbag that was placed next to the chaise longue, searched for a moment and then pulled out a black rubber dildo. Dora's eyes grew wide: "That's quite a big one.", she groaned in a mix of anxiety and anticipation.

"Well, the real thing would of course be better, but no one offered themselves for this part.", Andrea responded with a quick look at me. Her dark eyes seemed to add: "And now you can only sit in silence and watch what I will do to your girlfriend."
Now my pride was awakened. I was so hot for those two fat-titted women, that I almost came in my pants. But I would control myself. The action on the couch was only a show. I leaned back and tried to convince my libido that this had nothing to do with me personally. My willpower was put to a hard test.
Andrea had lowered herself next to Dora and pushed the rubber dick into her own dripping cunt. "Exactly the right size, I'd say." Well lubed now, she pulled the dildo out again and rubbed it on Dora's clit.

Dora reclined on the backrest and sighed in relish. "Hm, yes, I think it's quite right." With her right arm she supported her heavy tits and started to knead her left breast. The left hand joined the fat black toy on her pussy. When Andrea pushed the thick piece into the cunt, Dora continued to treat her clitoris with her fingers.
Andrea pushed the rubber cock slowly into Dora's wet fanny. The thing was thicker and longer than my own not-too-small penis, and I didn't think Dora ever had something of that size inside her. Her eyes were closed. She was moaning rhythmically and when Andrea pushed the fat dick deeper into her pussy, she released a sigh of pure glee. "Oh, yes, it is so right. Put it in, please, deeper. Put it all in!"
Andrea now fucked her faster. With every thrust she pushed the giant rod deeper into Dora's hungry hole. Almost half of the thick piece disappeared into her cunt, and this proved to be the limit.
"Ok, that's enough. No more. Oh my, this thing is big!" She squeaked lustfully with every new thrust, her tits wobbled fiercely and her fingers dashed over her happy button. With the combined efforts of the two busty beauties it didn't take long until Dora also reached her climax. With a moan and babbling unrecognizable words she slumped down and lay still for a moment.

Andrea licked the juices off the black rubber cock, then she jumped up and declared cheerfully: "Now that was really fun, wasn't it. But now I have to go back to work. So, folks, the show is over. Shoo, shoo, off you go!"
Dora pulled herself up and blinked in surprise. "What, really now?" Andrea gathered Dora's clothes and pushed them into Dora's arms. "You're very welcome next time, sweetie. But for now, I think, you have more important things to do.", she winked at Dora and pointed her head at me.
It took that as a sign of release. I got up and stumbled. For a short moment, everything went black. My blood was used up in another place. "I need air.", I stuttered, unlocked the door and tumbled out. I leaned against the wall and cursed. Stupid, why did I go outside? I couldn't very well jerk off on the street, could I? I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

A few minutes later Dora joined me. She looked at me in alarm. "You all right? Talk to me!"
"I can't hold it any longer.", I groaned.
"Poor boy." Dora looked around and then pulled me into one of the doorways to the backyard. She opened her blouse. "Come on my tits.", she said, kneeled before me and opened my trousers. That broke the limits of my self-restraint. As soon as her fingers touched my hard cock, I came. My semen poured out in massive bursts, directly into her face. One load after the other landed on her chin, her nose, her brow. She had closed her eyes in surprise of the first batch, and my cum dripped over her cheeks. She jerked me smoothly, and still I was coming. White strings landed in her hair and my man juice ran slowly down her face and dripped on her breasts.
"Pig.", she said curtly, after she had milked the last drop from my dick. With a grin she took a tissue from her pocket and wiped the sticky juice from her face.
"Sorry.", I replied quietly. "I just couldn't stop it."
"Well", she answered with an cheeky grin: "Now you know how to respond the next time a girl invites you to a threesome."

Last edited:
well done! keep up the good work as i'm looking forward for the next part :)

Part 19: Squashed...

Autumn had come and the weather was starting to put a limit on our activities. The requirements in school took an additional toll. Both Dora and I wanted to make our final exams this school year, and this semester's tests were important. For me, it was harder than for Dora. She was a language crack and seemed to learn all that stuff without any effort. I was more inclined to mathematics and sciences, but I had to study hard for good grades. Once I had jested that Dora had an unfair advantage. All she had to do was to give her teacher a deep insight into her cleavage. She had laughed it off: that would give her a lot of advantage in her catholic all-girls school.

Still we had enough opportunities to meet and hang out, in the afternoons or evenings, mostly with a group of friends. On this afternoon, we had met with a small group for a game of squash. With us were Dora's friend Karin, her new boyfriend Mark and two other friends of us. All of us were very disappointed when we were told in the squash-center that two of their four courts had to be closed for unforeseen repairs. Equally disappointed was another young couple, who complained loudly that they had already paid for their hour. Someone made the suggestion to play double, and after a short discussion, everyone agreed. Karin wasn't very happy with the way Mark stared at Dora's breasts, so Dora and I decided to team up with the newcomer couple.

The two of them were about our age and introduced themselves as Mika and Teddy. We started our first match. Soon it was clear that Mika sported an impressive pair of hangers under her tricot, and she was braless. Her bosom jiggled and jumped with every strike, making it hard for me to concentrate on the game. Frequent training with Dora had inured me somewhat, but I just couldn't turn off my preference for big breasts completely. Lucky for us, Teddy seemed to have similar problems with Dora, who had her massive tits in a modicum of control under her oversized sports bra.

Besides, the girls were the better players overall, as it was demonstrated in the second match. Dora and I had won the first round against Mika and Teddy and pulled of a close victory.
"You have a better handle on your handicaps.", Mika commented with an eye on Dora's ample tits. They decided to team up for the next round against us boys. We got completely owned, even without Dora using her usual tricks.
Dora grinned and shifted her balls under the bra: "They are not only handicaps."
Third and final match put me on Mika's side. "Don't fixate my things all the time, then we can win this. The two will still be there later.", she instructed me with a smile. Wow, this girl went in on it!
So I pulled myself together, even if it was difficult. Teddy's control was worse and he couldn't keep his eyes from Dora's jumping jugs. Dora gave all she got, but we managed to overcome her.

Victory was hard fought, and at the end of the hour, we all met again with the rest of the group. We all were exhausted, sweaty, but also elated and in high spirits. Dora suggested to end the day with a visit to the sauna. Karin excused herself and her boyfriend, whose eyes were now drawn by Mika's magnificent full tits showing clearly under her soaked shirt. The two other boys had already left earlier, and so we had the big communal sauna all for us four. Teddy was a little reluctant, but Mika didn't gave him a choice.

Under the shower the reviewing started. Teddy was a small wiry fellow with the well-developed muscles of a long distance runner. I was rather satisfied with the obligatory penis comparison, though he was quite well hung.
Mika had an exceptional body. She also was rather small, tiny even. With her short hair, she could have passed for a boy, except for her incredible breasts. As expected, she had extremely big and hanging tits. They hung like water balloons on her slender torso, with obvious stretchmarks, streaked with bright blue veins and topped with enormously large pale areolas. Her nipples were small and only a little darker than the surrounding skin. These ample milk bags might have been a bit smaller than Dora's, less full, but quite wide. It was an exciting image to see Mika lift up these mighty hangers to rinse the sweat off her boyish body.
Dora was and had always been an impressive sight. As always I enjoyed to admire her in the showers, soaping up and rinsing her slender body with the two fat, full, heavy breasts. Teddy also was very much taken with that spectacle. He tried to hide his erection, but didn't quite manage it. His cock was standing at full attention. Mika smiled at that sight.
"You have to excuse him. He has a bad case of breast fever.", she said while Teddy was peering bashfully at Dora's massive rack.
"And you don't have enough of a cure for him?", I asked cheekily.
Mika laughed out loud. "Oh, that's an easy mistake to make. Teddy is my little brother. My titties are taboo for him. Even if he likes to jerk off to them."
Teddy turned bright red. "What are you to do, when she always goes braless and her things wobble around. Sexual harassment, I call that.", he grumbled, but his view kept wandering to Dora's fat soapy udders.

"So, Teddy's your little brother?", Dora inquired as we got comfortable in the sauna. Teddy didn't quite know what to do with his hard-on. He would have liked to hide it under the towel, but as the rest of us sat completely open, he didn't want to appear prudish. He settled to half-hide the boner with his hands.
"He's almost two years younger than me. I'm almost 18. He's 16.", Mika explained while she settled on her towel. "I have to get him to socialize more. If he keeps sitting in his room looking at tit porn, he will never find a girlfriend."

Even with the two busty girls so close to me, my own penis was still rather flaccid. I blamed the exhausting match, the heat, and my unbreakable self-control. Dora though didn't like that at all, and without shame she took my dick and started to jerk it. "So, what are you looking at in your room?", she asked innocently. "Well, you know, stuff and… stuff.", he murmured.
"Hah, you wouldn't believe it!", Mika started to narrate. "Recently I caught him, there was a video with a guy and a black woman with tits that big." She held her arms stretched out, indicating an impossibly large bust. "Yes, really! When the man started to pound her from behind, her giga-tits were hanging down to the bed. She was resting on her breasts like on pillows."
"That's overboard…", Teddy tried to interrupt, but Mika was on a roll. "Then there was this flick with the woman with hangers big as cow udders. And she lifted these things up and started to milk them, like a real dairy cow. The milk sprayed, jets of it. And Teddy did, too. All over the screen, the little pig."
"Mika, enough now.", Teddy struck out at his sister, but she evade playfully. Now that his hands were no longer in his lap, his erect manhood was standing up proud and tall like a flag pole. All this talk of pillow-like breasts and milk udders, not to neglect Dora's loving continued treatment, had made my flesh lance rise to full size as well.
"And of course there was this movie with the two big-titted teens in the sauna. What do you think, Teddy? Is Dora bigger than these girls were?" Mika poured some more water onto the stove, ambled over to our bench and took seat on my other side. "May I?", she directed a question at both of us. Dora nodded, and so did I. Mika placed her hand next to Dora's on my cock and they both started to treat me. After only a short time, this didn't seem to be enough for her. She bend forward and started to suck my cock while she kept jerking it with her petite hands. Dora left me to the tender care of the little busty slut. She looked at Teddy, who had now also started to handle his rod at the sight of his wet dreams come flesh.

Last edited:
Part 19b: ... and hard boiled

When he noticed Dora's direct gaze, he winced and stopped. Dora got up and moved over to him. "There are better things for you to play with.", she purred enticingly and pushed her breasts out for him. "Or aren't those things big enough for you?" She edged closer to Teddy, who now really didn't know where to place his hands anymore. "Come on, touch them, my huge breasts. Isn't that what you want?"
Teddy was caught in a shock. He sat there and stared at Dora's monumental rack, only centimeters away from him. Dora grabbed his hands and placed them on her fat tits. "They're a lot bigger than most of those porn sluts. Now doesn't that feel nice?", she whispered into Teddy's ear. He started to knead her breasts. Dora kissed him on the cheek. "Hm, get a good grip on my heavy milk tanks. Hold tight." She now kissed him more wildly, on the forehead, the eyes, the mouth, while Teddy went on her breasts with growing enthusiasm.
I watched in astonishment and a little consternation as my girlfriend seduced this helpless boy. But on the other hand, it was extremely sexy to see his hands maul her soft tit-flesh. And of course it helped that his sister had swallowed my cock to the max with her pretty little mouth. She was an expert deep throater. "Get up.", I told the petite blonde. "I want to get at your tits." She disgorged my member and responded saucily: "And I want you in me." She mounted my lap and guided my rock hard dick into her cunt. Slowly I started to fuck her. I felt her warm soft bosom pressing on my chest.

Dora had gone on her knees on the bench next to Teddy. She had placed her mountainous tits on his thigh, so that he could comfortably keep playing with her fat funbags while she went on to pleasure him orally. Like a professional porn actress, she licked his stiff rod, fondled his balls and finally put her lips over his swollen head, giving him a first-rate blowjob.

Mika had snuggled close to me at first, but now she let herself fall back. I held her at the waist and increased the speed of my thrusts. Her fat boobs started to swing wildly and she had to use her arm to keep those vast wobbling things under control. Dora looked over to us and paused her treatment. "Now look at your sister. Do you see how these huge udders jump, when she gets pounded hard?" She turned her eyes to Teddy. "Do you want to do that? Do you want to make my tits jump? Do you want to fuck me?" Teddy could only whimper: "Yes. Yes. Fuck you."
Dora took on the same position as Mika had on me, riding his lap. Skillfully she guided his cock to her pussy and put it in. Instinctively he started to thrust, pushing his hard member all the way into her wet hole. "Hey, slowly.", she whimpered. "Slow and steady.", she instructed him, and used her pelvis to adapt her movements to his thrusts, while he suckled on her big teats. "Yes, that's good. Faster now. Fuck me, Teddy. Fuck me good!", she groaned.
Mika almost fell over backwards, because she had turned her head to see her little brother fucking. Her enormous heavy breasts almost toppled us over. "Watch it?", I asked her, short on breath, and she only nodded. "From behind.", I instructed her. She kneed down on the bench, and I positioned myself behind her, so that we could both have a good view of Dora and Teddy. Her fat milk buckets might not be bunched up like pillows, as in the video she had described earlier, but they hung almost to the surface and were swinging wonderfully with each of my thrusts. Softly I caressed the sided of her huge enormous melons. In a common rhythm we watched the action on the other side. The hot show and my constant pounding brought Mika finally to the climax. She shuddered and collapsed, but I didn't stop ramming my dick into her overflowing pussy. She squeaked with lust, and my breath was getting fast now as well. She wrenched herself free, turned around and again put my piece, glistening from her juices, deep into her mouth. With fervor she sucked and licked until I came. She didn't let go, so I had to come in her mouth. She took my whole load and swallowed all of it, to the last drop. Drained, smiling and with a tiny drop of semen running from her mouth, she relaxed beside me, to enjoy the final of the second match together with me.

Teddy was pounding Dora's fuckbox like a madman. She hadn't come yet, but with her female intuition she felt that her partner was very close. She released him and stood. "Do you want to come on my tits? On my big fat tits?"
Teddy groaned: "Yeah, on you fat tits." Dora used her left arm to hold her gigantic rack in position and kept wanking Teddy with her right hand, till he finished. "Come for me, Teddy! Come all over me!"
Teddy came. With a primal scream of carnal pleasure, he released all his tension, all his arousal. His semen shot from his penis. The white juice landed on Dora's breasts and neck. Still more reached her face, ran over her cheeks, covered her hair, dripped from her nose and mouth. Teddy came like a bull. The sticky liquid accumulated in her cleavage, flowed over her erect nipples, dripped onto her belly and ran over her hands. Finally, Teddy fell back, completely spend and with a broad grin on his face.
"Oh Teddy, what a load!", my completely cum-caked girlfriend praised him. Mika had sprung to her feet. She pulled a finger through the thick, sticky sauce and licked it clean. "Thank you.", she whispered to Dora, and with a glance at the still angelically smiling boy she said: "I'll take care of him now."

We went to the showers, and I watched with a mixture of excitement and trepidation as Dora washed Teddy's cum from her hair. In the locker, I couldn't keep quiet any more. "I hadn't thought you would go all the way, with a complete stranger."
Dora laughed out loud. "Oh, my poor lad. I'm sorry. I should have filled you in beforehand."
My stupid face must have said it all.
"I know Mika from school.", she started to explain. "She was worried that Teddy still was a virgin at 16. She asked me for assistance."
"And you offered yourself as both teacher and educational object?", I asked, still skeptic.
"I couldn't have sent the poor guy to Andrea, could I? And you shouldn't complain, I'd say. You have had your fun with Mika."
Dora had already put on panties, socks and jeans and now started to stow her gigantic breasts into her bra.
I knew she was right. Mika had been a buxom little minx, completely different from the tender, playful Dora, or the dominant Andrea. I had had a lot of fun to screw this little bitch with her fat hangers. But still I couldn't suppress this tiny touch of jealousy.
"So, was he good?", I asked without expression.
"Enthusiastic. But he'll learn.", Dora giggled as she tried to place her big balls correctly into the huge cups.
I said nothing more. Not because I couldn't have said anything more. I was distracted by the way her breasts were spilling over the top of her J-cup bra.
Dora's breasts were still growing.

Last edited:
Part 20: Adultery

I felt a tiny bit guilty as I entered Andrea’s shop. Alone, without Dora knowing. But it was necessary.

“Hello, pretty boy.”, the buxom beauty greeted me affectionately.

“Err, yes, hi Andrea”, I stuttered, rather without a reason. “I need your help.”

“With pleasure, sweetheart. I like to help.” Today, Andrea was wearing an ultra-conservative business costume in light blue, with a skirt reaching beneath her knees, a jacket with high collar and a white blouse. With Andrea, the whole outfit looked as sexy as if she was stark naked. My dick rose involuntarily, but I kept it under control.

I took a step back. “Well, it is… well, Dora’s birthday is soon, and I need something special for her.”

“For real, this time? Seriously?”, Andrea asked mockingly. I nodded. “Seriously.”

She dropped her seductive posture and switched to serious businesswoman mode. “All right. I got some very nice new pieces recently, and I still got her measurements.”

“That is the ‘special’ part.”, I interrupted her quickly. “She has gained. Up top. Quite a bit.”

“Really?” Now the glittering was back in her eyes. “Hm. And how much?”, she asked with something like greed in her voice.

“I couldn’t measure her, but it’s almost two fingers width that are spilling over the top. Does that help?”

“Hm… perhaps I have some things that are flexible enough.” She started to roam through her stock.

Fifteen minutes later I had made my choice: a gorgeous, low-cut piece fringed with black lace. Andrea saw me off with a kiss to the cheek. “But you really need to come by with Dora again, so that I can thoroughly… measure her.”

The pretty piece of lingerie would be one of my special surprises. For the main event, we had made arrangements and gotten a romantic candlelight dinner in one of the best restaurants in town, as a shared present for our shared eighteenth birthday.

When the big day came, I took my packet to her door early in the morning, bade her a very happy birthday and presented her with my additional gift. “So that you look extra beautiful tonight. I’ll come and pick you up. See you!”, I told my surprised sweetheart and in an instant was off to celebrate my birthday with my family.

In the evening, I sprung my second surprise. Parked at Dora’s door was a big, dark Mercedes limousine, beside it a tall, black man in a grey driver’s uniform who opened the back door for Dora.

“Good evening, milady.”

“What are you doing here?”, Dora greeted the driver in surprise. David was a friend of ours, who studied at the nearby university and had a side job with a local taxi- and rental company. My father had lend me his company car for the night, and David had instantly agreed to play the chauffeur. He grinned widely at Dora: “Hello Dora, happy birthday to you. You look smashing.” Then he got all serious and businesslike: “May I help you into the car?” Dora in turn took on the role of a grande-dame. “Oh, thank you so much, James, very considerate of you.”, she said with an exaggerated upper-class accent.

David was right: Dora looked absolutely gorgeous. Under her little fur-lined leather jacket, she wore a long dress in a dark blue tone, which went wonderfully with her reddish-brown hair. Usually, she wore her hair bound in a braid or pony-tail. Today she wore it open, and it poured over her shoulders like an auburn waterfall. Little ringlets curled in her cleavage. And what a sight that was! The dress was skin tight, strapless, sleeveless and almost reached the ground. It wasn’t that low cut, but still showed off her big breasts as two perfect semi-spheres of firm flesh. I could have drowned in her cleavage and died happy.

As much as I would have liked to throw myself at her instantly: father’s car didn’t have a separation between fond and driver, like in the movies. David was a pro, but I noticed that even he couldn’t stop to occasionally take a peek in the mirror at Dora’s rack. So I contended myself with holding her hand and stroking her lightly with my fingers. She leaned on me, turned her head and whispered softly into my ear: “L-cups. Incredible. L-cups. How did you even know?”

The restaurant we had chosen was famous for its outstanding regional cuisine, but also for their special events, like the romantic candlelight dinner-for-two. The server who greeted us, got big eyes when Dora got rid of her jacket at the coatrack. As he led us through the main dining room to the specially prepared backroom, all eyes seem to turn to Dora. She obviously delighted in the attention and the swing of her hips became more pronounced. Just as well she could have walked down the red carpet at the Oscars. No one there would have even taken notice of Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman.

The backroom was a little way off the main area. It was decorated in the same country style as the main restaurant, but got specially prepared for these occasions. Only one table with two chairs was placed in front of the large bull’s-eye pane window. The normal light was dimmed low, the main illumination was provided by candles, placed on the table and on the sideboards. Soft classical music played from hidden speakers. The waiter adjusted our chairs and served the wine, then the soup, already kept ready on a small cart. He was a real professional and managed to get the soup onto the table without a drop spilled, even though his gaze was locked to Dora’s cleavage.

“Enjoy your evening. When you are ready for the next course, simply use the bell.” He pointed to a small button and then left us alone.

“You made a rather big impression on him”, I stated with dry humour.

“Oh, I do hope so. I didn’t squeeze into this tight outfit to not be noticed.”, she replied just as dryly. We touched glasses. “Happy birthday to you.” – “And happy birthday for you, too.”

I had to laugh when I saw how far Dora had to lean forward to get at her soup. “Eating soup is serious business, when you are build like me.”, she lectured me. “Crumbs in the cleavage are uncomfortable, but hot soup hurts.” “Oh, I would save you.”, I replied with heroic pathos. “With my lips I would clean up the hot soup and cool your skin with my kisses.”

With a lot of other silly jokes, but without accident, we managed to get through the soup. As I reached for the bell to call the steward, I saw Dora pulling the neckline of her dress further down. Quite a bit down, so that you could perceive the edge of her areola. I didn’t say anything; she only grinned. The waiter brought the main course: a tasty venison stew with spaetzle. He put the plates down, poured more wine and asked how we had liked the soup. He kept a straight face, but as Dora presented him with her full cleavage, I saw that he started to blush. Did he stumble slightly when he left us again? I wouldn’t have blamed him. The amount of breastflesh visible in Dora’s neckline was a lot more that most girls had in total.

“You shouldn’t tease this poor guy.”, I said with a hint of reproach.

“I don’t tease. I just give him some insights worth remembering. This man has to work on this wonderful night, so I might very well give him a little treat. And I don’t think his wife will have reasons to complain tonight.”

“See… you tease.”, I smirked. She stuck her tongue out at me.

The food was indeed fantastic. The restaurant’s reputation was completely justified. We enjoyed every single bite, and only when our plates were like licked clean we leaned back, sated and comfortable. Dora sighed with contentment. “That was delicious. I wished I could cook like that.” She gave me an impish look. “How about a little dessert before the dessert?”

“Oh, I do see something I wouldn’t mind taking a nibble of.”, I said while getting up. She turned her chair away from the table and used her hands to adjust her tits. “Perhaps some fruit? Some melons?”, she whispered coyly and pulled the neckline even further down. “Puh, this is tight. I can’t have grown this quick, could I?”

“Blame the good dinner. Sticks to you in all the right places.”, I joked, put my hands on her curvy hips and pulled her up.

“Stop. No. Wait. Ow! Something is stuck.” Dora half leaned in my arms, half sat on her chair. She twisted her chest. “Darn. Ok, this way…” And then it happened. A ripping sound destroyed what was left of the titillating atmosphere.

“Oh shit.”

Dora tried to look behind her, to assess the damage, but as soon as she turned, the ripping started again. I settled her back onto the chair, and this movement was enough to finish the job. The formerly tight fitting dress now hang loosely on her and went on to finally fall down from her chest.

“Don’t stand there and stare.”, she commanded me. “Do something!”

“I don’t think there’s something left for me to do. The zipper has been ripped off clean. From top to bottom.”, I summarized the damage.

“Perhaps I can hold it together.” She stood up. The dress fell down. “Or not.”

She stood there, in front of her the pathetic heap of fabric that had been a posh evening gown just minutes before. She stood there, only in shoes, stockings and bra and started to giggle. “I just knew this dress was too tight.”

“I could go and fetch your jacket”, I tried to help. “That does barely reach to the navel. If I go out dressed like that and the jacket, I will look like a cheap whore.” She was still giggling, but I heard the beginning tinge of desperation in her voice.

“Perhaps the steward can help.”, I suggested. “They are bound to have some coats, jackets, for the cooks and such. Perhaps he can lend us something. Or I go and speed home, to fetch one of your long coats.”

“No. Please.”, she said quickly. “Ask the steward. I don’t want you to leave me alone here in this state.”

I rang for the waiter. Dora gathered her courage. “Now he will get a better view of me than I had planned.”, she joked. Our dependable server entered after just a few moments, pushing the cart with our now completely forgotten dessert. He froze when he saw Dora, as if he was part of the ice-cream in the bowls.

“My girlfriend had a little accident with her wardrobe.”, I quickly explained. “Her dress is torn, completely. Maybe you have something for her to cover up, so that we can leave without her dying of shame?”

The guy took some moments to come to his senses again. His gaze was stuck on Dora’s curvy body and her barely covered bosom, but he recovered quickly. His professionality gained the upper hand again: the customer was king. Or queen. Or an extremely busty young goddess.

“We have an accumulation of coats that got left behind and haven’t been retrieved yet. I guess I can find something in there. I’ll go and see.”, he said and Dora smiled at him gratefully. “That would be so nice.” He turned to leave, still trying to keep his eyes on this unexpected vista of buxomness.

Dora had completely calmed down again. The vision of having to cross the main dining area, in full view of all those present, had visible discomforted her. But a single man, this she could cope with. A single man she could control.

“Oh, ice-cream!”, she went for the bowls the server had left behind. “So we will still get our dessert.”

“That you can even think about eating now.”, I marveled at her unflappability.

“Why not? This is my birthday, and there is ice-cream. There must be ice-cream!” She drew a finger through the frosted mass and licked it clean. “Mmh, tasty. Are you sure you don’t want a bit?”

My mind was not on eating right then, but Dora knew how to draw me in. “Not a little bite?” She pulled the bra down, released the hooks, took another swipe of ice-cream from the bowl and smeared it on her nipple, which got instantly erect from the coldness. “Come on, try it.” She lifted her heavy breast and presented me with her overwhelming fullness.

I couldn’t resist and lapped up the cold deliciousness from her even more delicious dairy domes. In the meantime, she had her finger in the bowl again, now dabbing the crème onto the other breast. I switched, licked, the next finger went into her mouth. After that she went for the breast again. In that manner - finger by finger, breast by breast - we almost emptied both bowls.

“We should stop that before the waiter returns.”, I said and reluctantly let go of her fat tits.

“He’s been at the door for the last five minutes, watching.”, she whispered mischieviously.

“Have you found something suitable?”, she then called out, as if nothing had happened.

From the door a noise could be heard, and indeed instantanously our steward stumbled in.

“Err, yes, I think, I have something.”, he stuttered, torn between his decency and his desire to keep the view on Dora’s naked heavy heaving tits as long as possible. He handed her a long, light-colored trench coat.

“Thank you. Yes, that will work. Thank you so very much.” Dora took the coat and slipped into it.

“Oh, a moment,I seem to have gotten some ice-cream on me.” She stopped, grabbed a napkin and, completely unashamed, cleaned the last specks of ice-cream off her huge udders.

I think I heard a small whimper. Dora got the remains of her dress from the floor, and, as if nothing happened, turned to the waiter. “It was a really great night, and we have enjoyed it very much. Thank you.” She turned to go.

The good fellow took a second to get to his senses. “It has been a pleasure serving you. Please come and visit us again.”, he stammered on automatic.

With Dora demurely covered in her long duster, we passed the main hall without creating a sensation and escaped through the front door. Outside, she couldn’t keep her posture any longer. “We didn’t even leave him a tip, poor guy.”, she snorted.

“Do you think he will last till closing?”, I joined in her laughter. Dora giggled: “I think he already came at the door.” Hand in hand we ran homewards, through the cool, starlit night.

“Do you have your dress?”, I asked her. “And your bra?” “Of course I do. It’s my birthday present, my precious. L-Cups, I still cannot believe it.” Again she laughed.

“But you know what? I think they are a bit too small.”

Last edited:
Part 21: Autorities

“You’ll never guess what my parents gave me for my birthday!”, Dora burst out as soon as I had entered her parent’s house. She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her, full of exuberant enthusiasm, but not into the house, but back outside. Around the corner, over the street, to a small parking lot. Without any rhyme or reason she babbled about some stuff, number, colors and still pulled me onwards, until she stopped in front of one of the lots. “So, what do you say? Isn’t he great?”

“He” was bu ttercup yellow and had a certain resemblance with one of the new FIAT 500… but not quite. Different. Smaller.
“Hey, great! They gave you a car.”, I managed to say. “Or something that wants to be one when it grows up. What is that thing?”
“That”, she told me with a touch of injured pride, “is a FIAT 500. 1974 model. In prime condition.”
“It better had to be”, I replied with a joking skepticism. “After all, it is more than twice your age.”
“Spoilsport.”, she chided me. “It works, it is incredibly convenient, fits into the smallest of parking spaces and it is my very first car! Making it one car more than you have.”

She was almost bouncing with excitement and I couldn’t keep getting infected by it. “You have a point.”, I admitted laughingly. “But you have just as many driver’s licences as me. None.”
“But I will have.”, she said, now really bouncing, “as will you. I have found a driver’s school that could take two more students for this winter’s course. You will join me, won’t you? Your parents will pay for it?”
Of course my parents would pay for my driver’s licence. If I asked them. My father had most likely already forgotten that I had turned 18 last week. But I didn’t need to ask them; I had worked during the summer when Dora had been in France, and I had enough money to pay for my licence.
Dora didn’t even wait for my answer. “The school is a little out-of-town, but there’s a bus. We can have our permits, before the semester is over. You really don’t want to take the bike to the prom, do you?”

It took only a few days to do all the formal stuff: to post the application with the city, the verification of our first-aid-course, the vision test and of course the registration with the driver’s school. The same evening we had our introduction and first lesson in the theory of driving. Our instructor in theory and praxis turned out to be a jovial, good-looking man in his 40s. He would rather have fitted in the role of a proverbial skiing-teacher: tall, lean, muscular, sun-tanned and with a beaming smile right out of a toothpaste ad. He welcomed us warmly and started with a roll-call. The rather small schoolroom was filled to the last seat, a dozen of eager new wannabe drivers all in all, but besides Dora only two girls, who had settled down in the last row. Perhaps they couldn’t stand all the beaming.

Dora and I on the other hand had taken the first row. That might have been the reason why Mr. Gräber, the teacher, had chosen her for the practical demonstrations. Or perhaps it had been the sight of her fluffy woolen sweater and the swelling bulges it contained. A sound of appreciation went through the male part of the group, who had until then only seen the back of Dora’s head.
Mr. Gräber might have thought it amusing, or relieving the tension, when he used Dora to demonstrate the correct seating positions and the effect of “physical limitations”. “Some people can’t even see their own feet for bad eyesight.”, he had joked. “Or for other reasons…” I didn’t find that funny, and neither did Dora. She blushed heavily. She had gotten used to the admiration that her huge breasts brought her. She basked in the attention. But ridicule, teasing and stupid jokes still got to her.

During the short break between the two sessions we went outside for some cool air. While the usual nicotine junkies went further down the road, the two other girls joined us in the doorway.
“Thank you.”, the elder of the two started the conversation. “For what?”, Dora asked perplexed. “Have we met?”
“No. Thank you just for being there. Now the Groper will leave us alone.” – “The Groper?” – “Gräber the Groper. He has a certain reputation. That’s why there are almost no female students in his classes. If they can, they go elsewhere. I can’t… I have a new job that requires a driver’s licence. And there were no other empty places. So I had to face the Groper.”
The younger woman had listened carefully and her eyes had become big. “That’s horrible. And they let him do it? Why doesn’t someone do anything about it?”
“His wife is the owner of the school.”, the elder explained. “She doesn’t mind what her hubby is doing, or she doesn’t know or doesn’t want to know. Or perhaps she is glad he takes his paws elsewhere.”
She took a long look at Dora. “So he seems to have settled on you as a new victim. Well, for obvious reasons. I’m sorry, honey. Try not to be alone with him.”
“Has no one ever complained about him?”, I asked a little skeptical. “They have. But just look at him. Like he had to assault girls. He always wiggled out of accusations, said the woman had gone for him, he had rejected her advances and she had accused him out of revenge. And his wife had always supported him in that.”

After this news, we sat uneasy in the second session, but for now Gräber didn’t need to do any more practical demonstrations. Still, when he came to “distractions in traffic”, it was quite obvious where his gaze went, and the laughter from the room made it clear that his innuendo had been understood.
On the bus back home, Dora was very quiet. “We don’t have to take this course.”, I tried to calm her. “The last two places in the whole district.”, she responded. “If we don’t do it now, we will have to wait until spring next year. And then we won’t make it tell the end of the semester.” She put on a resolute face. “But we can do it. I can do it.” She again became subdued. “But you are going to help me, won’t you? You won’t leave me alone?” I hugged her firmly. “Of course not.”

Easier said than done. Already on our first practical lesson, we had to take separate dates… and for the first bout, she would be alone with Gräber. We met that evening and I ask about her experiences. “Could have been worse.”, she said tersely. “He was sickly sweet and extremely pushy. Of course he had to check the correct position of the seat, test how the belt would fit, adjust the wheel. And always just centimeters from pushing his face into my breasts.” She shook with disgust. “I like attention, but this guy is just a ball of slime. You should have seen his grin when I had to break a little harder, and the belt cut into my chest.”
My first drive with him wasn’t too glorious either, if in a different way. Most likely he just didn’t know that Dora was my girlfriend, and so he talked extensively about the “cow” who had just now had her first lesson, and how inept women in general were as drivers… especially those who “had exchanged her brains for a pair of huge udders.” I tried to ignore his tales about his multiple conquests, how he couldn’t keep the girls off him. Or his jokes about Dora’s problems with entering the car, or the usefulness of airbags. I had enough problems concentration on handling the car, even without my rising desire to punch his face. Dora had been on the point: the guy was a massive ball of slime.

Dora took it with an almost unbelievable composure, but it took its toll on her as well as on me. It didn’t get better when we had lessons together and he figured out that we were a pair. Our first night-drive was filled with suggestive remarks, like, Dora should be more careful with the speed… if she managed to see the speedometer. Or, that I should focus on the street and not on the “baggage” on the back seat. Before he dropped us off this night, he turned to a more direct approach.
“This isn’t working, Miss Dora.”, he claimed. “This isn’t a tricycle. Driving a car is serious business, and it doesn’t seem to be in your nature.” He grinned lewdly. “But that is why I am here as your teacher. We should get together, in a quiet place, and talk in depth about this problem. Or the future of your licence will look very gloomy.” He pointed at me without taking his eyes from Dora’s curves. “And it could very well be that your boyfriend gets contaminated with your problems.”

Dora didn’t say a single word on the way home. She seemed to be close to tears, but when she finally started to talk, I saw that it was tears of rage. “This filthy pig! Trying to blackmail us with our licence.”
“He’s the one who decides when we are ready for the exam.”, I interjected. “He can stall us for ages.”
“Only until we can change driver’s school. But that won’t be…” She stopped.
“We could report him.”, I said eventually.
“For a few stupid remarks? That’s not illegal.” Dora paused. “But what if there was more? I think I have an idea. But we need help.”

The help we sought out went by the name of Andrea. So a few days later we sat down in her shop and told her of our woes. “Hm, yes, I think I have heard of this guy. Looks like Adonis and is a real douchebag. A guy who thinks women are after him in droves. Why don’t you go to a different school?”
Dora explained the current lack of open places and added: “Besides, he will just go for another victim. I want to stop him!”
“How? How would you stop him?”
Dora hesitated. “I thought, if I let him do something, with me, you know, and record that... then I will have something to take to the police. Or perhaps if you would see it and give witness as an unrelated bystander.”
Andrea interrupted her. “That’s risky, but not bad. Still, I have a better idea. I guess I know just the right person.”
So we went on and made a plan.

After the next session, Gräber took Dora aside. “So, have you thought about my offer? It would really be most helpful, to sit down alone and consider what we could do to get a little more relaxed about all that. You get my meaning?” Dora lowered her eyes demurely. “Yes, I exactly understand what you mean.” “Splendid. Splendid.” Gräber was visibly pleased to have broken Dora’s resistance. “Tomorrow night? I will pick you up, we go to the school, make ourselves comfortable, talk… and see what else happens.” Andrea had already made the preparations, pulled her strings and given the go, so Dora agreed.

On the next evening, we followed Gräber and Dora to the driving school’s building, just like in a James Bond movie. Andrea’s “right person” had turned out to be a motherly figured woman beyond 50. She told me to call her Evi, and that she was the assistant head of the office of traffic supervision of our district. She was also very pleased to get a chance to go after Gräber. We parked a bit away from the house and gazed at my mobile phone. It didn’t take long. It rang. Dora’s number. Of course she didn’t say anything. The mobile was hidden in her bag and she had called as soon as she entered the building. We had done tests: the sound was loud and clear, perfect to be recorded with a small dictating machine.
“Sit down, get comfortable. Take the coat off, it’s warm enough.”, we heard Gräber’s voice come from the speakers. “How about a drink? It’s not as if you have to drive tonight, right?” Gräber laughed. “I guess I’ll have one myself. Call a taxi for you later, eh? You’re a difficult case, and we have to get really close… to your problem. Come on, take off the coat!”
Fabric rustled. Glass clinked.

“I think your problem is self-consciousness.”, Gräber continued. “Quite common with young girls with your extraordinary body. You have to relax.” We heard Gräber sit down. “Say, is it warm in here? How about you get rid of the sweater as well.”
“But Mr. Gräber!”, Dora resisted, following the plan. “I couldn’t do that!” “Relax, sweatheart, you have to relax. You don’t have to be ashamed of your body. And call me Peter.”
“Mr. Gräber, please, take your hand away.”, Dora said, with little conviction in her voice. Surely she must be frightened, but she led him perfectly. Gräber got more demanding. “Come on. You know exactly why you are here. You do want you driver’s licence, don’t you? So you have to do a bit to earn it.”
“But, Mr. Gräber, please, not that. I don’t want that. What would your wife say?”, Dora objected, part sincere, part seductive.
“Let’s see about that… she must be here any moment.”
“What?” Dora didn’t have to act surprised, and the three of us in the car jolted. “Your wife?”
“The basis of a good marriage is to share everything.”, Gräber declared. Truly, we saw a figure walking towards the house, opening the door and disappearing inside.

“What now?”, I asked in a whisper. “Doesn’t matter.”, Andrea replied. “The way he went into this, I don’t think his wife is coming for a lecture in traffic law. We will just surprise both of them.”
From the phone we heard some undefined noises, indicating that Gräber had started with the groping. Now we heard the door open and another person entering the room.
“You just cannot wait.”, a female voice said. “Mrs. Gräber!”, Dora squeaked and Gräber said: “Hello Darling!”
“Well well, aren’t you a pretty little thing. And extremely well developed.”, we could hear the woman say. “You know what you are here for. Undress!”

That was enough for us. “In there.”, I lead our little strike team. “She hasn’t locked the door. Andrea, take pictures of everything.” Evi held back. “Go on. I’m going to call the police. This now should be enough for them to come.” As quietly as possible we opened the front door, sneaked through the corridor towards the light shining from one of the rooms. I yanked open the door, and in spite of all the tension, I had to laugh out loud. Dora had retreated to the farthest corner of the couch, her sweater was pulled up, showing her bosom heaving with every breath. Gräber was pushing on her, in shirt, socks and a pair of striped boxer shorts. But the cherry on top was Mrs. Gräber, a scrawny woman of middle age, dressed in high heels, garter belts and a corsage that left her empty, flabby tits hanging free. The camera on Andrea’s phone clicked and the Gräbers turned around in surprise. “What the…?” they started, but then, like an avenging angel dressed in tweed, the assistant head of traffic supervision entered the room. “Hah!”, Evi puffed with obvious delight. “How I have waited for that moment, you slimy rotten little lecher! What a couple! This is going to cost you your licence. And there’s no way for you to wiggle out of this one… we have everything taped!” She waved her Dictaphone. Then she turned to Dora. “Get dressed, girl. And if you want to press charges… the police is on their way.”

We didn’t need to wait more than ten minutes for the patrol car to arrive. All attempts the Gräbers tried to appease our furious assistant head woman were killed by an icy: “Tell that to the officers.” Of course Dora filed a charge for sexual assault, and after we all had made our first statements, the officers send us home.
Back in Andrea’s car, Dora started to shiver, and I pulled her close to me. “I’m glad they have nailed that creep.”, she said hesitantly. “But now we are out of a driving instructor. No chance to get the licence now before the end of the semester.” Evi turned back to her. “I guess we will find some kind of solution for such a brave young lady like you.”

Last edited:
Part 22: Relations and Revelations

A few days later, Dora and I met up with Andrea in her shop after the normal hours. For one, of course, to celebrate our victorious little adventure, but also so that Dora’s bulging curves could finally be again correctly measured and covered. For some completely unfathomable reason, Dora needed to be stark naked for that, and because Andrea didn’t want her young customer to feel uncomfortable, she had also gotten rid of all her clothes. And because I didn’t want to be the only one to stay dressed, I also was in the nude, sitting on the Chaise-Longue, sipping on my wine and observing with delight how Andrea handled Dora’s miraculously growing tits. Dora’s fingers kept crawling to her moist pussy, while Andrea was touching, lifting, weighing and measuring her big round boobs.

“Where did you pick up this Evi character?”, Dora asked suddenly. “Is she one of your special customers, too? She definitely has the figure, but isn’t she much too old for you?”
Andrea snorted: “Pff, Evi is a very nice woman. Yes, she is one of my customers, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her figure. You, too, will get older on day, my dear, and you shall call yourself lucky, if your tits don’t dangle down to your knees.” She dropped the measuring tape and took a step back to take a detailed evaluation of the naked buxom teenager in front of her. “And this might very well happen. Bustline 115cm, and I’d say three, three-and-a-half kilos on each side. The L-cups are too small. You’re in luck, I think I have one or two 75Ms lying around somewhere. If you keep growing like that, I have to start sewing.”
75M! I could hardly believe my luck and started to jerk my hard dick at the sight of my giant-titted girlfriend, who had now started to knead her own overdeveloped milk tanks.
“I am also quite offended that you think I take a pass at all of my customers. I am not a nymphomaniac.”, Andrea declared, while she was rummaging the drawers and closets for fitting covers for Dora’s megamams. “And furthermore, Evi is my auntie, beh!” She stuck her tongue at Dora.

“That reminds me, I also have an aunt.”, Dora rambled on, while she went down to her knees in front of me, placing her newly measured globes around my cock. “You have a whole bunch of aunts, as far as I know.”, I chipped in and added my hands to hers on her ample glory. “Sure, but only one from my mother’s side. She lives in America and is a movie star or something. She hasn’t been to Germany for ten years, but she is coming over to visit us next week.” In the meantime, she had climbed on my lap and impaled herself on my hard wood. I didn’t respond, because by now I had buried my head deep in her cleavage and my mouth was used for other things.
Andrea had finally found a few pieces in Dora’s extreme size, but when she saw us, she left them where they were. “Ah, youth, only one thing on their minds.”, she joked, with the full wisdom of her ripe old age of 26. “Oh, well, we can still try them on afterwards.” She joined us, got behind me and dropped her own mighty dairy factories on my head. It was only much later this evening that Dora finally got to select her new bras.

Dora’s mother had nothing against me joining them to pick up her sister – Dora’s aunt – from the station. After spending more time at Dora’s than at my own home, she had almost come to accept me as a family member. It was a bright sunny, but very frosty December’s day. Dora and her mother talked with great anticipation about the visitor from overseas, whom they hadn’t seen for a decade. I, too, was very curious about meeting a real-life American movie star.
Even among the multitude of people leaving the train, Dora’s aunt was immediately recognizable. She was wearing a light tan-colored winter coat with lots of fur trimming. Her tight trousers accentuated her slim long legs, as did the high heels. Her lion’s mane like hair shone like polished copper in the bright sun, just like Dora’s always did. Certainly she would have eyes like Dora’s, but these she kept under a pair of dark sunglasses. But all in all, she was so similar to Dora, only more American, more mature and, well, more. The fluffy fur of her coat obscured a lot of her contours, but it was obvious that she also had a figure very similar to Dora’s. Slim and extremely stacked.

“Gundula!”, Dora’s mother called out, and “Sister dear!” cried the aunt, tottering towards us. The big welcome commenced, starting with Dora’s mother. Hugs, kiss left, kiss right, more hugs, and all that accompanied with sighing and crying and shouts of excitement. Next in line was Dora. The hugging was more difficult as the two well-padded chests met. Nonetheless: kiss, kiss… then the auntie held Dora back at arm’s length. “Goodness, my little Dora. How you have grown, child!” Her gaze went down to Dora’s rack, even now still pressing into the auntly bosom. “How you have grown!”
“And who’s this nice young man?”, she finally turned towards me, and Dora introduced us. “But of course you must have a boyfriend, no question!”, the aunt giggled and I was thrown into the welcoming ritual. I was engulfed by her fur-lined voluptuous curves. “You can call me Gundi. And carry my bags.” “You said you would stay for a week.”, Dora’s mother asked at the sight of her rather small case. “Is that all your luggage.” – “Not at all, what are you thinking? The train company will deliver the rest to your house.”

Back at Dora’s house, her father had to suffer the same welcome, then the adults had to discuss the events of the last ten years, ask after old friend and refresh old memories. Of course I had nothing to add to that, so I had enough time to get a good look at Aunt Gundi. She was a much more glamorous version of her older sister. Dora’s mom was a very nice woman, and not bad looking at all. Still, rather average. Not fat, not slim, well curved in the same places as Dora, but without her chest size. Aunt Gundi in contrast was something special. The same slim but curvy figure as her sister, but with a massive bust like her niece and more of that.
Dora walked me home this night. Silently, arm in arm, we walked through the starlit night. We needed no words, the touch was enough to know that Dora’s thoughts were the same as mine: we had seen Dora’s future, and it was glorious.

As I was going over to Dora’s the next morning, she intercepted me at the door. “Quiet”, she whispered as we went up the stairs. “They are arguing. And I think, it is about me.”
“What? Why?” From the top of the stairs we could hear the voices from the living room without being seen ourselves. “Be quiet and listen!”
“Just look at her.” That was Aunt Gundi. “Are you blind?”
“Nonsense.” Dora’s mom. “She’s just a normal teenager. She’ll grow into it.”
“She’s 18. She’s an adult. You cannot act as if she wasn’t a daughter of yours, in everything. You need to talk with her. You need to get her checked up. You of all people should know that.”
“That’s totally different.”
Gundi interrupted Dora’s mother: “She must know. She needs to be informed. Only then can she make her own decisions.”
Dora looked at me: “I think they are talking about… me.” She touched her breasts. “Why should they argue about your boobs?”, I asked doubtfully. “Gundi should be the last to think that you are too big.”
“I have no idea.” Dora looked at me miserably. “But it frightens me.”

Lunch was a little awkward. Dora’s mom looked at her daughter as if she had only now noticed how immensely her bosom had grown. Dora looked down on her plate. Dora’s aunt looked from Dora to her sister and back again. I didn’t even know where I should or could look. Only Dora’s dad had no clue that something was off and continued to talk about all the plans they had for the rest of the week.
After the meal he went to check some places, prices, times and dates for their planed tours on his computer. Aunt Gundi used this opportunity and nudged her sister: “Go on, talk to her. Now.” Dora’s mom sighed: “Dora, I think we should have a quiet girls talk.” She looked at me expectantly, but Dora raised her chin in challenge: “We can’t he stay? He’ll stay, with me. Basta!”
“All right.” Dora’s mom started anew. “Dora, you are now a young woman, and your body is going through some changes.”
Dora laughed: “Mama, if you want to talk to me about the birds and the bees… we already had that talk years ago.”
“No, it’s not that… Gundi, help me out!” Dora’s mother turned to her sister. Gundi took over. “What your mother wants to say is, your body is growing in certain ways that not every young woman experiences, but that are very common in our family.”
“Now just spit it out already.”, Dora burst out: “I have big breasts. So what? You do, too!”
“I do. But that big isn’t normal anymore, and that can lead to problems. Physical problems, emotional problems. Problems your mom couldn’t cope with anymore and had to get a reduction. Thus we thought…”
Dora didn’t let her finish: “Wait a sec! Mom? A reduction? YOU had big boobs?”
Her mom’s gaze went to me, and she blushed, too embarrassed to speak. Gundi answered for her. “Oh my, yes, she did. More than you. More than me even. And that was very hard for her. Thus we thought, you should definitely get examined, to get some professional opinions and prognoses. To get to know the risks. Only then can you decide what you want to do for yourself.”
All that left me baffled. Dora’s mother, with breasts bigger than Dora’s? And now they wanted to get Dora to think about a reduction? Or did they? Quite obviously Gundi had not had one.
Dora’s mom took a deep breath. “Exactly. And that’s why we thought you should go to see a doctor, get a thorough examination and consultation, and then you can start to think how to best get a reduct…”
“No way!”, Dora crossed her arms in front of her ample chest in a protective gesture. “Ok, I’ll see a doctor. But I won’t cut them off. Never!” She remembered our last visit with Andrea. “Even if they dangle down to my knees!”
Her mom sighed again: “That’s for you alone to decide, dear.”
Then Dora’s father returned from his research, thus stopping this part of the conversation.

The rest of the afternoon went more smoothly, now that this topic had been dealt with. In the evening, the three elders went out alone, cruising through their old hangouts, clubs and bars. We stayed home alone. Dora reclined on her bed, gloriously naked, her monumental mammaries pushed up into her face, sucking on her erect nipples. “My treasures.”, she purred fondly. “I will never part with you.” I was using her computer, browsing the web for notes on extreme breast growth.
“Can you imagine? My mother, having tits bigger than mine?”
“Err, well, yeah, so…”, I stuttered. Yes, I could imagine that, but I didn’t want to. Dora’s mother… that was almost as if I was thinking about my own mother… no, I really didn’t want to.
“Strange if you think about it.”, I said instead. “She getting a reduction, and not Aunt Gundi. Her figure is rather unusual for an actress.”
“Oh, you think? Well, yeah… hey, go and search for some of her movies.” Dora sat up. A search for Gundi’s name didn’t get any results. “Most likely she had used an alias. Has she ever mentioned a movie she had been in?”, I asked, but Dora couldn’t remember any. “She doesn’t talk at all about the movies, does she? I can’t remember mom ever mentioned a particular movie either. She only said that Gundi was an actress at the movies. Oh! Do you think she has a deep dark secret?”
“You mean, she had done a different kind of movies?” – “Well, why not? You like to do movies like that with me, remember?” She lifted up her heavy hooters and slapped them together. “And for that kind of movies, her figure would be perfect, wouldn’t it? We should ask her!”
“Ask her if she had done porn?”, I asked appalled. “Not directly. Simply about her movies. Boys can be so dense sometimes.” She threw a pillow at my head and we ended this line of discussion right there, turning to more pleasurable things.

During the following days, Aunt Gundi took us to all kinds of places, sights and attractions. All things, as she said, she had missed so much in Amerika. We also went eating out a few times – one time to a certain small restaurant where a certain server started to blush when he saw Dora, and went beet-red at the sight of Gundi. We talked a lot, but we never got any useful answers about her job.
She was on vacation from all this stressful business, she told us, and didn’t want to talk about it. Or that “today’s youth” didn’t know anything about the movies anymore. Our doubts grew, but we couldn’t prove anything. All our attempts to get her to talk ran into evasions, and all our search efforts on the web turned out to be fruitless.

Aunt Gundi also accompanied Dora and her mom to the doctors. Something that I wisely stayed away from. After the first exam, Dora was a little distraught. The doctor had told her a lot about the risks and limitations of uncontrolled growth, and also about potential actions and treatments. After the second visit though, she was visibly relieved. All the results declared that she was as healthy as could be, there were zero problems with her breasts, and the tests had shown that her recent growth spurt was caused by the birth control pills. “Hormones”, she told me. “He will prescribe a different medication, and that will stop me from exploding.” She grinned at me. “Though it will take a while until a new balance has been reached, and until then…“ She used her hands to indicate her breasts getting even bigger. “You don’t care, do you? And with the right exercises and skin care, there won’t be any troubles.”

Finally, Aunt Gundi had to leave us again. Just like at her arrival, we all accompanied her to the station. Her train was delayed or something, and Dora’s mom went to the information booth to check.
That was the chance. The last chance to ask her. I nudged Dora forward.
“You know, Aunt Gundi.”, Dora finally asked directly. “You never talk about your work. So, are you a movie star or not?”
Gundi’s laugh sounded a little forced. “Well, yes, in a way.”
“But you worked in Hollywood? At the movies? Real movies?”
Gundi blushed. “Yes, I did work in Hollywood. I even had a few leads. But not in any big movies, famous movies. Smaller productions, very niche, very non-mainstream. You wouldn’t know them.”
“But do you still work there, at the movies? Mama always calls you ‘our movie star’. So, what is it you do? Come on, tell us!”
Gundi hesitated. “It’s a little embarrassing. Your mom exaggerates horribly. I work for television, for a small regional station. I have… a cooking show. I cook.”
Dora laughed out loud. “Cooking? And we thought…” – “What did you think?” – “Oh, nothing. It’s not important.”
“You’re not disappointed? You don’t care what I do, what I did?”, Gundi seemed relieved. Dora hugged her. “Nothing you can do would bother me. I’m a big girl, and you’re my aunt!”
Now Dora’s mom returned, and the farewell procedure started in full force, just like the arrival, with hugs and kisses, but with more tears. “Don’t stay away for another ten years!”, Dora’s mom shouted after her sister, while Dora and I waved until our arms hurt.

A few days before Christmas, a package arrived for Dora and me. It contained a short note from Aunt Gundi, saying “You wanted to see some of my work. Have fun!”, and a series of DVDs. Most of them were labeled with “Essen wie bei Mutti: German cooking with Gundula”. But one of them had a different title. It read: “Fräulein Wunder’s German Udders Konquer Amerika”.

Last edited:
Part 23: A blast from the past

Dora went completely bonkers when she saw this DVD. “No, she didn’t. But she did, didn’t she? She really did it! I mean, she wouldn’t... or would she? She must have!“
I calmed her down. „I would say this title says it all, don’t you think. I guess she was young and needed the money. She really did it. So, do you want to watch it?“
„You bet I do!“ She ripped the disk from my hand and placed it into her computer’s drive.
The movie was obviously a copy from a much older VHS tape, but the quality was rather good. After a rather typical 90s digital text intro, the story unfolded. I was surprised that there was indeed a story, and it was even rather funny.
It started in a shabby grey office, with a man in Wehrmacht uniform sitting behind the desk. At a knock on the door, he rasped a very German “Herrrein!”, the door opened and in came… Dora!

The real Dora next to me on the bed gasped at the resemblance between her and the young version of her aunt on the screen. It was uncanny, even if young Gundi had her hair bleached blonde and wore it in two long braids hanging down her front. Her front, bulging out under an overfilled high-collared grey uniform jacket, straining at the buttons. She ripped off a snappy salute, and the officer proceeded to tell her of the dangerous mission to infiltrate the decadent Americans and steal a secret weapons technology. When she was ready to leave, she again did the salute and turned around on her heels, which send an earthquake through her massive chest, and caused a button to pop right off and zing through the room.
“She had told us”, Dora called out in delight. “She really was bigger than me, and she cannot have been much older. Oh, I must try to do that move!”

Fräulein Wunder went on to execute her nefarious mission, and she started by selecting her henchmen. Two strapping young lads in military fatigues stood at attention before her scrutinizing eyes. She poked and punched them like meat, made them do push-ups and finally got them to undress down to their shorts. Their hard-ons formed a tent in their boxers, and Fräulein Wunder smiled with anticipation. As she pushed down the pants of the first one, the boys relaxed, but she called them to order with a sharp “Achtung!” They snapped to attention again, now with their pants down at their ankles and their stiff tools pointing straight ahead. And head was what they were getting, as their blonde buxom commander went to a crouch and started to suck the first of these hard cocks, while stroking the other.
Once in a while she switched targets, and then, at last, we got to see her glorious wonder-globes.
Getting rid of her compromised uniform jacket, she showed off her tight blouse, also with buttons straining, and through the gaps we could see the first glimpses of her white tit flesh. She hadn’t bothered with a bra and her humungous mammaries sat heavy under their thin fabric shell. She didn’t even attempt to do the buttons – she simple used both hand to rip the plain blouse apart, sending the buttons flying. Her massive tits lay open for the astonished audience to marvel at.

Dora gasped. „Great goodness! Look at those things!“ Of course I looked at them. There was no way not to look at them. They were immense. Acres and acres of white shiny flesh. They started high and full, the obvious stretchmarks demonstrating the effect their enormous weight had on her young skin. And down they went, down and further down, in a gentle forward slope, getting even bigger and fuller the further down they went. As Fräulein Wunder now sat, squatting, these magnificent heavy hangers rested on her upper legs, and even then a huge amount of soft pliant flesh bulged out and down to almost hide her taut round thighs. Her nipples must have been buried somewhere beneath this avalanche of boobage, but she revealed them straightaway, as she now went down on her knees. Her areolas were as gigantic as the rest of these incredibly fat dangling tits, dinner plate sized or bigger, and almost unnoticeable in their middle sat the small pert suckers. Gundi continued her oral treatments of the young men, while she was trying to lift up her huge fleshbombs, attempting to rest these mountains of soft fat tit meat on her arm… an impossible feat. She struggled to keep the heavyweight globes under control, until one of the men came to her aid, lifting the colossal knockers up so that he could start to titfuck them.

“And to think that my mom was even bigger.”, Dora moaned, one hand in her pants, the other on her own sizable assets. I didn’t want to think about a young woman, like my Dora, with tits more massive, even more weighty, hanging even further down. No, right now, the volume of tit shown on the screen was quite enough to make me delirious with lust.

There was a cut and the scene shifted. In amazement we watched one of the young soldiers lying on an examination table, with his ultra-stacked commander standing next to him, still sucking his upright cock. One of her heavy juggs rested sideways on his chest, so that he could suckle on her teat while she was blowing him. The other titanic tit was treated in the same way by the second guy, standing behind her, who had lifted the huge hanger up over her shoulder. He had to let go off his suck-toy when Fräulein Wunder started to climb onto the table. Her enormous juggernaut tit fell back and smacked into her chest with a loud fleshy slapping sound. She swung her leg over the lying soldier and reached back to guide his erect manhood into her open cunt. Her huge hangers reached down to the tabletop, as she went forward on all fours. She draped them around the man’s head, smothering him with her voluptuous milk wagons, which started to shake like jelly as he thrusted his pelvis up into hers.
Now the officer from the first scene had entered the room, smiling at the exemplary execution of her duties as a leader. Without hesitation, he opened his trouser fly, pulled out his half-erect dick and took his place besides the table. Dutifully, Fräulein Wunder took on this new task and sunk her mouth around his manhood. The third man, not wanting to be left out, climbed onto the other end of the heavy metal table, placed his stiff tool on the blonde bombshells bucking backside and started to drill her ass.

“Oh”, panted Dora, as the thick shaft penetrated Gundi’s asshole. “Doesn’t that hurt? Still, three boys at once… this is so hot.” She had dropped her pants by now and was treating her sensitive clit with nimble fingers. I had joined her, freeing my hard member from its confinement, and we continued to watch in mutual masturbation.

Another cut. Fräulein Wunder sat astride on her officer colleague, who had by now gotten rid of all of his clothes except for his peaked cap. She had her arms stretched out to the back to brace herself, while her partner used his hands to control the bouncing weights on her chest. We got a full frontal view of her face, full of ecstatic pleasure, her chest heaving and swaying, her hairy pussy ploughed by a hard cock. Her mighty bosom couldn’t be kept under control, and so these fat tit-sacks went on to wildly swing and sway from side to side, up and down under his thrusts, slapping onto her belly with loud claps. They threatened to unbalance the fucking couple, until the two lads came to the rescue. They each grabbed one of the heavy breastbombs and started to fuck them from the side. Ultimately, the officer shouted: “Cumming, I’m cumming!”, pulled his rod out of her fuckbox and shot his load onto her belly. The two soldiers followed their commander, spilling their semen underneath Gundi’s fat tits. She used a finger to scoop up the sticky liquid running down her belly, stuck in into her smiling mouth and licked it clean. She looked to the boys standing next to her, then directly into the camera and said: “I sink I vill tek bos of sem wis me.”
We laughed out loud when the two young soldiers replied unison: “Jawohl, Frau Obertittenführer!”
Fräulein Wunder’s German udders were ready to go out on conquest.

Now the scene changed to Fräulein Wunder’s adversaries, the decadent Americans. The head of counterintelligence, dressed in an old-fashioned black suit and wearing black sunglasses instructed his underlings to beware of the devious ways of the infamous German super-spy. His agents were two young busty women, pony-tailed, mini-skirted and gum-chewing. They assured their boss in a bored tone that they had everything under control, and that no stupid German Holstein cow would invade the sacred soil of the Land Of The Free.

Dora laughed as the two women made their plans to lure Fräulein Wunder into a trap. “They don’t have a chance! Just look at them. They aren’t playing in the same league. They are even smaller than me.“ I refrained from commenting that this was a rather unfair evaluation, as most girls were smaller than Dora.

Now it was night, in front of a derelict warehouse. A sleepy guard stood at the entrance, but he got alert when a young woman approached him. It was Fräulein Wunder, cleverly disguised as a normal American girl by wearing her blonde hair in a pony-tail, a mini shirt and a Stars-and-Stripes T-Shirt under her open coat. As she stopped in front of the soldier, he raised his gun, but she just shook the content of her tight shirt and started to lift the hem, revealing the lower slopes of her gargantuan rack. He lowered the rifle, she raised the shirt to reveal the full glory of her massive udders, and when he dropped the gun to grab into this gift from the boob fairy, she whacked him unconscious with a fell swoop of her knock-out knockers. She closed her coat over her naked hanging tits and whistled for her two henchmen, before all three of them entered the gate.
In the series of cuts, the movie guided us through the big warehouse, where Fräulein Wunder send off her companions to search the area, while she went up to the office. We saw the American agents sneaking up to the German spies, neutralizing them one by one. We watched our heroine kneeling in front of the safe, working to get it open, when the American girls burst through the door, encircling the surprised Gundi.
A scramble started, which resulted in both parties losing more and more of their outfits.
Dora snorted in disgust as the Americans revealed their round, fake, silicone-filled breasts. “I just don’t understand why a woman would ever do that!”, she said disdainfully. I agreed with her and reached out to fondle her wonderful naturals.

At last, the fight came to a lull, both sides standing there, panting, naked breasts heaving. Sweat glistened on Fräulein Wunder’s sloping saggers. She acted surprised when one of the girls reached out to caress the mighty hanging tit. The other girl joined her, going for the other huge udder. Then Gundi joined in, kissing the Americans and fondling their full beach ball sized globes. Soon they were all over each other. Fräulein Wunder got her enormous funbags mashed and mauled, lifted and dropped. They sucked greedily on her small nipples, being almost covered by the mountains of soft flesh, while they fingered the others wet cunt.

Dora joined in, rubbing her own moist pussy with a vengeance. Her moans got louder and louder, and when the two American girls came screamingly, she also shook under an enormous orgasm. She missed the part where the US troops finally stormed into the office, only to find their two woman agents unconscious and stark naked on the floor, their faces shining with pure bliss. Dora finally regained her senses when the scene cut to Fräulein Wunder trying to evade the American guards searching for her. “Wow.”, she sighed. “That was a great one.“ I looked at her. „But you still want to see the rest?“ – „Sure! Hey, you haven’t come yet. How?“ „The self-control of a chaste monk.“, I replied grinning. „We’ll see about that, my friend.“, she teased me. „Come on, get behind me. We’ll watch the rest while you fuck me. I want to feel you in me now.” How could I resist such an offer? Dora settled on all fours and I put my cock into her inviting vagina.

In the meantime, Fräulein Wunder had taken cover in an abandoned shack. Outside, the searching lights of her pursuers could be seen. She backed up into a corner when the door was pushed open, revealing a big black American G.I. “My, my, it seems I have caught myself a German spy.”, he grinned as he saw her buxom form, covered only with the flimsy coat. His white teeth gleamed in his dark face. “The Bureau will be mighty pleased with me… but before they get their hands on you, you will have to please me.” “Oh, please, Mr. Soldier”, cried the caught spy up to the burly black guy towering over her. “Ju vould not hurt a poor helpless voman.” “I won’t hurt you.”, the soldier unbuckled his pants and dropped them, revealing his enormous erect cock. “I’ll teach you the joys of democracy!”
“Oh my, it ees so beeg!”, panted the overdeveloped young woman on the screen. “Wow, is that thing huge!”, echoed the overdeveloped young woman under me. I felt her getting tighter and increased the tempo of my thrusts. Fräulein Wunder had crawled up to the big black shaft waving enticingly in front of her face. She grabbed it, with both hands, and couldn’t almost get around it. She started stroking it, put her little pink tongue out and started to lick the fat head. “Suck me, milk cow!”, said the black soldier, and Gundi tried her best to push this huge piece of cockmeat into her throat. She almost gagged on it. At last she was released, and with new-found confidence she looked up to her captor. “Let us zee how jur long speer mesoores up to my teets!” She lifted her heavy hangers to engulf his cock, and it was instantly clear that even at his size, he was no match for her cleavage. His big fat black fucktool disappeared completely between her flesh mountains. She titfucked him for a time, then reclined and demanded: “And now fick me wis jur beeg black cock.”

“Oh, yes, fuck her with your big black cock.”, Dora repeated, shaking under my pounding. The soldier complied, guiding his huge tool into Fräulein Wunder’s receptive cunt. It was amazing, how much her tight pussy got stretched by this gigantic black dick. He started to pump furiously, sending Gundi’s tits flying and her shrieking with delight. “So beeg. So beeg!”, she screamed. „Ju are splitting me wis your beeg cock!“
Dora panted: „Oh, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her with your big black cock. So big, oh fuck me, oh fuck me with your fucking big black cock! FUCK!” She gasped for air and came in a second giant climax. I couldn’t hold it any longer and released myself into her womb, just in the moment when the man on screen did the same with Dora’s huge-titted young aunt. He screamed “I’ll fill you up, you udder monster. I’ll fill your belly with my semen.” He pumped a huge load into her thoroughly fucked cunt, and we could see the white juice dripping out as he removed himself. “I conquered you.”, he gasped, out of breath, as he collapsed beside her.

The movie ended with the view of the black soldier, sound asleep in the empty shack, with no German spy to be seen anywhere.

Last edited: