Mei's Macromastia Vlog - A realistic BE fiction

Y3S

Reaction score
Greetings all! Amateur writer here, I've been a lurker for a short while now and now that I've started writing a realistic fictional BE story on DeviantArt, I thought I would post my first story here for you all to read and critique :) Mei's Macromastia Vlog 01

Special thanks to MoxyDoxy and PhoenixFlare on DeviantArt for permission to use and modify Size Chart #1 - Breasts, and for the inspiration from Vicky’s Voluptuous Vlog, and to the many users who helped proofread and critique.

Content warnings: slow breast expansion, immobility, pain, teasing. All characters are 18+

MeikoCat. I found her channel early on when she was still a small time streamer; well before she became the famous E-girl. It wasn't her cute accent that drew me in, or production quality (although they were certainly nice), but because we played the same games — and she was good. VERY good. I considered myself decent but when we teamed up there was little I could do to keep up, let alone doing so while live streaming. Even still we worked well together, and she kept inviting me back. We've been best friends ever since.

As her view count grew, so did the quality of her stream. It started off as voice-only, but she soon created an adorable buxom catgirl persona with white glasses and black hair that animated whenever she talked. That was the catalyst. From there her popularity skyrocketed, and after studying 3D modeling she upgraded to a custom VR avatar with full head tracking and facial animations, becoming a Vtuber as a full-time job.

Her channel may have grown and changed, but her persona stayed the same — a buxom catgirl with white glasses and long black hair. She never showed her real appearance, so you can imagine my surprise when she announced a new channel on a popular adult content subscription service… and also a face reveal. I really had no reason to be surprised; she had talked about it in private for years. She even invited me to the channel before it opened to help out since I was a moderator on her main channel, but I still never believed it would go live. I still didn’t, until she posted her first video.

Mei’s Macromastia Vlog 01​

2024/03/01, 2:31pm

It begins in a cute and nerdy bedroom. Anime posters line the wall, stuffed animals adorn the shelves, and soft pastel pinks and blues decorate the bed, curtains and pillows. Against one wall at odds with the innocent decor is a large white height-adjustable desk dominated by an impressive dual-monitored pink-white-gold themed gaming computer and a matching chair. Pink cat-ear headphones hang on an adjacent rack along with a VR headset, joint trackers, and all the other accoutrement of a full body VR system. It’s an unreasonably good setup and undoubtedly a labor of love for whomever owns this room. On the other side of the room is a coat rack with an eclectic assortment of cosplay costumes, recognizable from famous anime and games. The room and its contents are certainly striking, yet its occupant manages to be even more.

Sitting on the edge of the bed and centered in frame is a petite girl with white glasses, almond eyes, tan skin, and illustrious long black hair that runs down her back and a few inches across the pink sheets. It’s MeikoCat, that's without doubt. Part of her figure immediately stands out as unusual but I force my eyes away from that to take in the rest of her appearance. She’s wearing white thigh high socks that end at her mid-thigh and her pants appear to be pink pajama shorts, though it's difficult to tell since most of them is hidden by her top; an oversized sky blue ‘Helldivers 2’ T-shirt that despite being a few sizes too big, is still too small for what I can only assume are her breasts.

01 Macromastia (3)

The two bulging head-sized mounds straining her XL T-shirt couldn’t be anything else, right? They’d look large on a normal sized person but on her tiny frame they look positively massive, even protruding an inch or so to the side of her torso and in front of her arms due to running out of room to go anywhere else. Sweet Liberty! Even the emblem of Super Earth is difficult to make out due to how stretched it is, the globe warped into an oval! Her bra straps and wire are also visible through the fabric as her breasts bulge over their top. With how cute her features and outfit are it’s almost a shame they’re overshadowed by her breasts. Almost.

“Aaaand, recording!” The camerawoman announces from off screen.

The Spanish-accented voice is that of Jazmín; the first member of Mei’s ménage à trois (throuple) whom she often talks about on stream and describes as an average height, toned, bottom-heavy Latina ‘skater girl’ with short hair. The third and final member being Avalon, who Mei described as a tall, lean, boho girl with freckles and curly blonde hair. Jazmín is the assertive one in their relationship, Mei submissive, and Avalon an easy going asexual third. The three balance each other out.

Mei pushes her glasses higher on her nose, her arm brushing against her tit, and gives the camera an awkward wave. Her familiar high-pitched voice speaks up. “Hey everyone~ MeikoCat here, or Meiko, or Mei. No doubt you’re surprised I’m starting an adult channel, and this video is to explain why. I made this channel mostly to talk about my normal life outside of streaming, but also to talk about my… condition. It's nothing scary but I have something called macromastia, which if you didn't know, means I have, well, big boobs.” She quickly gestures to her strained top, the movement causing her chest to wobble.

“REALLY big boobs.” Jazmín corrects, stern yet enthusiastic.

“R-right. Really big boobs.”

“But big boobs, big deal. Tell them why I'm recording you.”

“I thought I’d start a vlog series to talk about what macromastia is like, and also document my growth — since I’m still growing.”

“Ahhh ¡dios mío! (my god!) she’s still growing…” Her girlfriend feigns surprise, playing along for effect. Jazmín tone then quickly changes. “Alright bitch tell us a little history. Have you always been this big?”

“I was an F cup for most of high school, which was big but still within most brands. Then in senior year I started growing again and started ordering bras from special brands since I outgrew the store's cups. At least for my band size.”

“What’s your bra size?”

“That’s personal…” Mei says, batting her eyes innocently. Ohhh that smile. Her avatar doesn't do it justice.

“Ha! Coward. I’m a 34B.”

“Pfff… fiiiine, 30M. They’re about four and a half pounds each, or two kilograms. That's a little over three percent of my body weight.”

Jazmín whistles, to which Mei blushes and rolls her eyes. She's embarrassed and… also proud? Yeah, she’s proud of the fact that three percent of her body weight is boobs. “So you have 30M tits. Do they affect your life at all?”

“Well… I mean they’re pretty heavy for one. I can’t run or jump since they hurt and bouncing all over the place, though that’s not really an issue since I stream for a living — what’s more annoying is they’ve started blocking my arms.” She demonstrates by swinging her arms forwards, and in doing so her forearms brush against her breasts, pushing them together inside her T-shirt. Jazmín can be heard snickering in the background. Mei blushes a little. “I’ve been slowly growing since high school. Only recently has this become an issue though. It’s why I got them checked up on, and that was when I was diagnosed with macromastia. But yeah, typing? Reaching from my mouse to my keyboard? Picking up things from the table? Just swinging my arms? All those regular things you do without thinking, bump my chest. Oh, and bending over sucks. I can’t see my feet which makes it difficult to put on socks and shoes. It’s also embarrassing to go outside since everyone stares…”

“Embarrassing?! Bitch you love the attention!” Jazmín retorts, a grin audible in her voice. “You’re a slut for attention, isn’t that why we’re recording this?” Mei grumbles and shifts her weight on the bed. Despite her discomfort the warmth in her cheeks clearly makes Jazmín’s statement true.

Jazmín is known to interrupt streams and do demeaning things like trip her during VR streams and loom over her cackling, or make Mei give her part of her mocap rig for the rest of the stream. She’s even been given a ‘JAZZ HANDS’ emote that chat enthusiastically spams whenever she strikes. Honestly their dynamic would be worrying if it wasn’t clear Mei sincerely enjoyed the humiliation. She’s made it clear she could get out of her situation if she wanted, and hasn’t. It’s also not explicitly stated but they must have some sort of ‘free use’ agreement that lets Jazmín do whatever she wants to her.

"Give me that."

"But I'm streaming I need that to-"

"I said give it. To. Me."

"Okay Daddy..."

“Good girl. You can have it back after you tell your audience about our date last night." Emi blushes furiously for a few minutes before even trying to find words. Reading chat isn’t helping.

”...Anyways I also sleep on my side and put pillows under them so they don't get sore, and Avalon gives me massages. Is that saying too much?”

“Hah, that’s what this place is for. Besides, you love massages, and Ava loves your tits. And I love pushing her aside to fu-”

”Jazmín!” Mei dives towards the camera, tits swinging as the feed cuts, restarting with Mei on her bed pouting with her arms folded under her chest and Jazmín cackling.

“Alright I’ll play nice…” Jazmín says dejectedly. “Anyways, all that sounds real annoying. So why do you like having big tits? Other than that I get to humiliate the shit out of you.”

“Pffff I mean I like to cosplay and it's fun to play busty characters. And big boobs are just um, nice? It’s hard to explain. I just like big boobs. And my girlfriends like them too, Avalon and Jazmín.”

“Damn right I do.” Jazmín proudly states, again with an audible grin.

“But mostly Jaz since Ava is ace.”

“Hey I like them toooo~” Avalon’s musical voice rings out from somewhere else in the house.

Mei smirks. “Well, I think that’s it for my first vlog entry.”

“Wait! Putaaaa (whore) we need to take measurements, that way we can track your growth in each video.”

“Oh. Right. Haha…” Mei says sheepishly, averting her gaze as her cheeks begin to flush in embarrassment.

“So… go on! Stand up.”

“...” Mei pushes herself off the bed, her boobs jostling in her XL shirt. Jazmín rests the camera on a nearby shelf and enters frame to help with measurements. The description Mei gave of her is quite accurate; she is an average height, bottom-heavy Latina girl with short hair and toned muscles, wearing a decidedly ‘skater girl’ outfit of black denim short shorts, a black crop top and an unbuttoned red and black plaid flannel.

“Take off your shirt.” Jazmín retorts, getting impatient. And, Mei does.

I can’t believe what’s happening. It’s not exactly an elegant maneuver but soon the oversized fabric is lifted over her head and her prodigious bra is revealed. It’s dark blue and looks the tiniest bit snug, with her boobs rising ever so slightly over the tops of the cups. She quickly starts to undo it’s clasps, and taking a sigh to rally her courage, lets the garment fall to the side, revealing her breasts in all their glory. They settle a few inches lower once she removes her bra, resting heavily against her ribs. As Jazmín quickly gets to measuring and Mei turns this way and that, it becomes all the more clear how much bigger Mei’s M cup boobs are in comparison to her taller, more average-busted partner. Both of Mei’s breasts are visible under her arms, perfectly symmetrical with small, pinky-sized nipples and 2-inch areolas. They’re surprisingly perky and full for how big they are and her nipples still point mostly forwards instead of down, although given the fact that she's still growing, that probably won't last long. The lower swell of each breast rests against her ribs a few inches above her belly button, both nearly the size of her head, and if the numbers are to be believed, about four and a half pounds each.

Jazmín lives up to her reputation while getting Mei’s underbust measurement by reaching down and giving her ass a playful grope, snickering when Mei pushes her hands away with a blush. So much for her playing nice. She also seems to have saved the best measurement for last: her bust. “Any idea how big they're gonna get?” Jazmín asks while she records on her phone.

“Probably just a few cup sizes, though part of me hopes they'll get even bigger.” Mei says as she starts putting the bra back on, repositioning her boobs in the cups as she does.

“Oh?” Jazmín’s eyebrow raises.

“Yeah… I think that would be nice.” Mei murmurs.

After a few minutes they have their data. “Alright your height is 5 foot 0 inches, weight is 119 pounds - 9 of which being your boobs, - waist is 24 inches, hips are 31 inches, band is 30 inches, and bust is 44 inches. Wait, your bust was 43 the last we checked. M is the 13th letter and your bust-band difference is 14 now… you’re an N cup.”

“…” They turn and stare at each other for a few seconds, before Mei turns to the camera and smiles innocently, holding both hands up in peace signs, arms pressing together her tits. Jazmín walks back over to the camera and picks it up, flipping it to selfie mode. “Well that’s it for update one, see you in a few months for update number two! ¡Hasta la vista, cabrones! (See you around, bastards!)”

They both wave before Jazmín abruptly leans over and gives Mei’s right boob an audible slap. “Oof! H-heeey!” Mei yelps before pushing Jazmín away, both of them grinning as the video ends.

I was dumbfounded. Flabbergasted. And turned on as hell. My best friend invited me to moderate her adult channel, and she has some of the largest breasts I’ve ever seen — AND they‘re getting bigger! I didn’t know what to say. I really didn’t. As her friend though I knew I had to say something, so eventually I settled on something safe. Two words.

Private message​

2024/03/01, that evening

5:20pm
Me: Holy shit

5:25pm MeikoCat: Yep. So, Helldivers Monday night?

5:25pm Me: Yes? Yes.

5:25pm MeikoCat: xD I… yeah.

‘MeikoCat is typing’ displays for two anxious minutes.

5:27pm MeikoCat: I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.

5:28pm Me: Please don’t be, I understand why you didn’t. That reveal would be shocking for anyone.
5:29pm Me: :p

5:30pm MeikoCat: Thank you.

5:31pm Me: How are you faring?

5:33pm MeikoCat: I’m doing… surprisingly well? I think Ava was right about this being healthy for me, both mentally and physically. I’ll be mostly offline the next few days while the media settles down but I’ll give you a call when I start my stream, I have a feeling it’s going to be a big one.

5:34pm Me: Sounds good. ‘Big one’… Is it too early for size jokes? :D

5:34pm MeikoCat: LOL
5:34pm MeikoCat: Never. See you Monday!

That night I hardly slept a wink. I doubt the other viewers did too.

Last edited:
Part 2

By the next week Mei’s gaming channel had nearly doubled in subscribers. Nothing about it had changed; same schedule, same games, same 3D avatar, same Mei — all that was new was the massive influx of boob-obsessed viewers worked into a frenzy by the numerous ‘World famous Vtuber reveals her boobs are big IRL, and getting bigger’ articles written by what felt like every tabloid imaginable. The media certainly doesn’t mince words. C’mon, world famous? Well… okay maybe she is. It’s just hard to believe my friend is ‘world famous’; she’s just Mei, right?

Within that same week her adult page; since dubbed ‘Meiko’s Vlog’, soared in memberships and reached the site’s top 1%, even before her second post - but that would soon change as content began to roll in.

Slice of Life: House tour​

2024/03/07, 1:03pm

“Hey all, Meiko here!” Mei says to the camera with a wave, standing in her bedroom. She's dressed comfy in an oversized t-shirt and pajama shorts, which seems to be her go-to. She's also braless, made obvious by her comparatively small nipples lightly pressing into the shirt’s fabric. “So this is the first installment of what I’m going to call ‘Slice of Life’. I’ll try to put out a short clip like this every week, unplanned and low effort, just sharing how my week is going and answering some questions. I’ll also use this for other things like if I go hiking with Ava or skateboarding with Jaz, although I’ve not done much of either lately. In fact my chest has grown since the last time I did either. I probably need a new sports bra… Anyways though, for this first video I thought I’d give you all a house tour, since I wanna show off what it’s like living with Ava and Jaz.” She steps out into the hallway to start the tour, but as she does a door opens out of frame and she gasps, giving an awkward wave to the person who opened it.

“Bitch.” Yep, it’s Jazmín. Emi purses her lips and hurries her step, but a tan hand grabs her shoulder and quickly spins her around, pulling her into the adjacent room. “Nono, I heard you talk. C’mon in. Tour my room first and I’ll hold the camera.”

“Eheh… sooo this is Jaz’s room.” Mei says, turning the camera around to show off the interior.

Jazmín’s room has an alt-punk aesthetic with checkered bed sheets and several skateboards hung on the wall. There’s also several punk rock band posters and several nude pictures of drop dead gorgeous women. It’s a little messy with some clothes lying around but nothing a good five minutes of cleaning couldn't fix. “Yep, Jaz’s room! …” She repeats awkwardly, walking cautiously back towards the door.

“You’re not gonna show off what’s in the closet? Y’know, scratch that. We’ll show them together. Later.” Jazmín grins.

No guessing what that means; that must be where she stashes her toys. But before I could think about it further, Jaz continues.

“Alright sweetcheeks, go on. Show ‘em the rest of the place. I'll follow with the camera.”

“O-oh, okay… thank you.” Mei replies meekly.

“Thank who?”

“T-thank you daddy.” Mei corrects, blushing.

“There ya go.” Again, Jaz’s grin is audible in her reply.

Mei sighs in relief when she’s out. “Alright, since we’re here I’ll show you Ava’s room, too.” With that she steps one door down to take a peek at Avalon's room, giving the door a knock.

“Come in~ I heard too. Just watering the plants.” Avalon’s sing-song voice calls out from inside.

“Sorry for interrupting..” Mei apologizes.

“Oh don’t worry. I love when you visit.” Avalon says from inside as Mei opens the door.

The contrast between Jazmín’s room could not be more striking. The interior is bathed in warm light from an open window and the room is filled with planters. Not a shelf exists that doesn’t have green. Avalon's drapes and fabrics are simple, delicate, beautiful white embroidery. Her wall also has a rather large dreamcatcher and several guru-esque pictures of wellness and peace. As Mei pans the camera Avalon pans into frame, holding a watering can which she pours over a beautiful Monstera Deliciosa; a large fan-leafed plant kept in a vase by the window. Avalon is tall and lithe with pale freckled skin, green eyes, curly blonde hair, and she wears a yellow flowered sundress with a large dreamcatcher necklace and matching earrings. Her aesthetic is very boho-esque, a vast contrast from both Jaz, and Mei. All three of their personalities and styles really couldn’t be more different.

Mei bids her girlfriend farewell and quickly tours the rest of the house with Jazmín following along, camera in hand. It’s two stories and quite narrow; just one living room wide with three bedrooms on the second floor, and living room, kitchen, and a spare ‘office’ room on the first floor, though it was transformed into a growery for Avalon to grow cannabis plants. She is a hippie after all. They also have a small backyard and a greenhouse filled with edible plants and mushrooms to supplement Jazmín’s cooking, as she’s usually the ‘family chef’.

“So, yeah! That's it for this week's Slice of Life. One more thing before I go too, Jazmín and I talked, and we might also use this channel for sexual content too, if that’s something we’re both comfortable with.” Mei says with a blush.

“You mean you are comfortable with. You know I'm game.” Jazmín teases.

“Hah, y-yeah…”

“Don't worry, she’ll change her mind.” Jazmín says assuredly, speaking to the listeners.

“Pfft. Right…” Mei rolls her eyes.

“Use that tone again tetas (tits), and I’ll crush your face between my thighs.” Jazmín teases.

“Eheh, b-bye everyoneee~” Mei says nervously before the video ends.

Slice of Life: Milk run​

2024/03/21, 5:28pm

The video starts with a direct shot of the underside of Mei's chest, her head just visible at the top of the frame. Based on what’s visible of the background she seems to be riding in a car, the camera resting in her lap and pointing up at her.

"We could just refund the donation, you know.” Mei mutters, anxiously fidgeting with her seatbelt. Despite her attempts to get it o sit properly across her chest, it keeps sliding back between the two heavy orbs. The car seems to come to a stop as Mei continues. “I’m sure they would understand.”

“Pffft, are you kidding me? I'm surprised you had to be paid money for a chance to do this.” Jazmín replies as she rolls out of the driver seat. “Now come on, I know the perfect spot.”

Mei sighs and unharnesses herself from the passenger seat, stepping out of the car with a wince as she straightens her back. She’s still adjusting to her ever growing breasts which, according to a comment during her last stream, are nearing ten pounds in weight now. Her bra works overtime to keep her chest contained as she follows along behind her dominant girlfriend, the straps and wire clearly showing through her tight shirt.

“Okay, so… ‘thank you’ to the viewer who redeemed the public flashing reward on my wall.” Mei struggles to hide her grimace on camera.“You’ve made Jaz very happy already, and I’ll do my best not to disappoint.”

She trails behind Jazmín as quickly as she can, camera in hand, following her inside what appears to be a local grocery store and… stopping next to the dairy aisle? Yeah, the dairy isle. Funny. Jazmín opted not to wear a bra into the store, something Mei did not have the confidence to join her in. Yet.

“Get your shirt off already!” Jazmín urges her, taking the camera from her so Mei can use both hands.

“Shh! I’m trying!” Mei mutters.

She pulls her shirt up as fast as she can given the resistance of her breasts spilling out of the sides of her bra cups, and with that task completed, turns to face the camera along with Jazmín.

Jazmín snickers as she watches her girlfriend struggle, then holds the camera up to give a clear view of them both. “Ready? One, two, three!” She pulls her shirt up with a speed only gained from experience, while Mei struggles to release just one of her head-sized boobs from her bra.

By the time one of Mei’s nipples peeks out from her clothes, a gruff, unfamiliar voice calls out. “Hey! What’s going on back there?”

Mei’s face turns a color of red hitherto undiscovered.

“Oh shit! Time to go!” Jazmín cackles and shoves the camera into Mei’s hands before taking off towards the door, B cups free to the world.

Mei scrambles to chase after her,the view from the camera shaking madly, left tit swinging wildly as she ‘dashes’ along behind, the weight nearly causing her to fall over twice. She shrieks as the employee yells again, but they soon land back in their car in the parking lot, still half exposed. Jazmín’s laughter is almost louder than the squeal of the tires as they peel out.

¡Puta madre! (mother fucker)” Jazmín exclaims.

“Oh man…” Mei groans. She holds the camera back up to her face, attempting to drape her shirt back over her boobs with her other hand. “I don’t know if that disaster really counts as a public flashing, but there you go.” Her chest rises and sinks as she breaths heavily from her sudden sprint.

“Watching you flounder with your tetas out is the hottest shit I’ve seen.” Jazmín grins, placing her hand on Mei’s thigh. “Whatever you had planned for the evening’ll have to wait. You’re mine, tonight.”

Mei gulps, smiles, and the video ends.

The next type of content was her live streams. Mei would host an ‘after party’ every Friday after her gaming stream; switching platforms, turning her camera on and hanging out for another hour or two in a more laid back and adult setting. She’d often be cuddled up with one of her partners, and so she set up a webcam pointed at her bed so the audience could watch. Everyone Liked That. Given their differing orientations the trio rarely shared one single bed, but it did happen on occasion. This night was one such time.

Livestream: End of night surprise​

2024/04/20, 5:28pm

Mei sits in Avalon's lap playing Smash Bros on her switch while the freckled girl quietly braids and unbraids her hair, Avalon’s own golden hair cascading halfway down her back in curly rivulets. She may be ace but that doesn't stop her from caring for her partners, or enjoying cuddles. On the other side of the bed Jazmín is splayed out on her back, browsing her phone without a care in the world. All three of them are topless, simply lounging around enjoying the quiet evening. Ava’s breasts are on the slightly larger size; perhaps D-cups and quite perky with bright pink nipples standing proud atop her freckled mounds. Her figure is fairly wiry otherwise, giving her appearance an almost tree-nymph quality quite befitting of her aesthetic and interests. Jazmín’s chest, in contrast, is on the slightly smaller side — though her broad hips and pert ass more than make up for that and, Mei’s boobs excluded, give her the curviest proportions of the trio. Her modest B-cups are canted slightly to her sides as a result of her reclined position, her toned abs rising and falling with each breath, her tan body splayed out on the sheets with one of knee raised in an almost renaissance-worthy pose.

“Ugh.” Mei sighs after a particularly embarrassing defeat, lowering her hands to her lap and leaning back against Avalon's chest.

“Aw it's okay babe… there's always next time.” Avalon chimes, rubbing her shoulders and giving her cheek a kiss.

“Yeah you're right… thanks Ava. It's probably a good time to end the stream anyways. Sorry chat.”

“Oh? No complaints here; means I get you to myself soon.” Jazmín grins from her own spot across the bed.

Mei smirks back, humming pleasantly while pulling up chat on her phone to watch the numerous ‘Bye Mei see you next week!’ messages flood the screen. However before ending the stream she stretches, lifting her hands high above her head. This in turn lifts her collarbones, which in turn raises her prodigious boobs. Both orbs are thrust up and out until they no longer rest against her ribs and her nipples point straight out instead of their ever-increasing droop caused by her chest’s steady growth. Her boobs wobble precariously as Mei maintains that pose for a few seconds, her face contorting, her arms quivering, before she lets out a pleasant sigh and lowers her hands back down, cupping her boobs as they settle back down to their normal position by her… wait. It takes a moment to register before she gasps and maneuvers herself out of Avalon's lap, marching over to the mirror for a better look. “Holy shit.”

“Something wrong, dear?” Avalon asks worriedly.

“Er, n-no… not exactly.”

“What now babe.” Jazmín lowers her phone to give Mei a playful glare for interrupting the peace.

“Sorry for um… could er, could one of you get the tape measure?” She asks quietly. “They’re past my belly button.”

The last content, of course, was her macromastia vlog.

Mei’s Macromastia Vlog 02​

2024/05/01, 2:30pm

“Hey aaalll~” Mei says to the camera with a wave, sitting atop her bed. “It's been two months and it’s time for an update on my condition.” She wastes no time, immediately starting to pull off her strained XXXL T-shirt, setting it aside with a grunt. Her expression is pained, and it’s clear why. Beneath the large piece of cloth was hiding the same exact bra as her first vlog — although now the cups overflow with her boobs.

02 Past belly button (3)

With a wince she reaches back to undo her bra hooks, discarding the far-too-small garment so her breasts can hang free. The growth she's gone through in just two months is staggering. Her boobs rest considerably lower on her torso, several inches lower than before, hanging slightly beneath her belly button with her nipples just about parallel. Her breasts seem fuller too, protruding even farther in front of her forearms, and projecting even farther forwards. Her nipples and areola also sit lower overall on their mass. If she walked into a wall her nipples would probably still be the first thing to touch, but only barely.

After a brief sigh to celebrate freedom from her bra, and to collect herself, she stands up to help her assistant with taking her new measurements (and give the audience a better view). It’s Avalon who measures her this time, and the process goes much faster since there's only two numbers they're interested in, and neither takes long to get.

“Alright Mei let’s see…” Avalon works the tape measure underneath Mei’s breasts, pulling the ends tight across her back to read. “Your band is the same at 30 inches. Now if you would please lift…” Mei does as instructed, placing a hand underneath each of her breasts and lifting them until they’re level, blushing furiously as Avalon maneuvers the tape measure around her back and across her nipples to measure the fullest part of her chest. “And your bust is now 50 inches. Wow, you’ve grown 6 inches in two months. You’re a T-cup now. Alright, now over to the scale.” Mei lowers her breasts back down and wobbles over to the scale to measure her weight, having to crane to look over her chest as she steps on. “123 pounds. You gained 4.” Avalon chuckles. “Pretty obvious where they went.”

“Haha, y-yeah…” Mei chuckles too, stepping off the scale and moving to sit back down on her bed. Her hands cradle her 13 pound chest tenderly. “As you can see they're down to my belly button now. A-actually they’re a little farther…” She shifts nervously. Avalon sits down beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist and rubbing her thigh encouragingly. Mei smiles appreciatively and continues. “They're growing faster than the doctor predicted, so it's safe to say I'm a little shocked. Well, a lot shocked. Ha.”

“Are you still happy about them getting bigger?” Avalon prods.

“Oh yes, certainly.” Mei enthusiastically nods, clearly not perturbed by that fact.

Avalon chuckles, ruffling her girlfriend's hair. “That's my Meiko~”

Mei grins, her nose crinkling, before coughing politely. “Though it does have… complications.”

Avalon nods. “We talked about that earlier. Could you describe that some, for the audience?”

“Well it's getting frustrating to reach things on the counter, for one. It feels like each week I’m able to reach a little less of the tabletop, which isn’t exactly wrong. And in the last two months it’s gotten noticeably harder to put on socks and shoes. Still doable, but not fun. My chest also gets in the way when I move things, even things as simple as hanging clothes on the rack; I have to think differently about it else my elbows collide with my tits. Also bras are getting fucking expensive. I’m pretty close to maxing out the sizes on my favorite bra site which… well I’m not sure what I’ll do when I reach that point.”

When, not if.

“Speaking of which…” Mei looks over at Avalon.

Avalon nods faintly. “You visited your doctor yesterday. What did they say?”

Mei nods as well. “I did. I officially have gigantomastia, the advanced diagnosis of macromastia. Though I’m still calling the vlog ‘Mei’s Macromastia Vlog’ since it better rolls off the tongue. Anyways the doctors thought my growth would probably level out after a few pounds, but it clearly hasn't. If anything it's gotten faster…”

“How big will they get?”

“On the low estimates of the prognosis, a few cup sizes at least. On the high estimates though, they could get, like, REALLY big.” her eyes bug out behind her glasses in exaggeration as she holds her arms out to their full extent to demonstrate what she means by ‘big’. Gargantuan, more like. “But honestly we don’t know. They could stop growing in a few weeks or months, or they could just… grow. Some people with my condition struggle to walk because of how big and heavy they get.”

“And, what do you think of that?”

“...” Mei’s purses her lips, cheeks burn crimson. “It’s kind of exciting to know I might have some of the biggest boobs on the planet. But I won’t lie, it’s also scary. I’m already starting to lose some of my independence and they’re not even that much bigger.” If she doesn’t consider 4 pounds ‘much bigger’, then what does she? “If they keep growing they’ll soon rest in my lap. At some point I’ll probably need help getting up. And if the growth speeds up at some point it could cause health issues…”

Mei's body language shrinks and her voice gets more frantic and scared as she talks; her mind traveling to all the awful unintended side effects that could happen as a result of her boobs getting bigger and bigger (and bigger).

Avalon gives her girlfriend a reassuring squeeze, pressing their heads together. “Don’t worry, Mei. Jazmín and I will make sure you stay in good health. We’ll take care of you, no matter what happens.”

Mei takes a deep breath, rubbing her eyes. “Thank you, I know you will.” Her lips curl into a smile as she holds Avalon's hand for support; both figurative and literal.

Avalon smiles, kissing her cheek before turning to the camera. “That’s it for this update, we’ll do this again in another two months. I hope you all have a peaceful week~”

Last edited:
Thanks! Please do tell if you have any suggestions :emoji_slight_smile:

This is so cute I love your story so much

Reactions: Y3S
Part 3

Meikocat’s gaming channel, Friday night​

2024/07/04, 1:06am

“Thank you for the donation!!” There's a distant sounding *BANG* and Meiko’s avatar flinches in surprise. “Yeesh that was a loud firework… anyways let me read your comment. User funnynumber69 asks, ‘It's been over two months since your last growth update and you haven't posted a new one yet; any reason why it's late?’” Mei sighs. “Well… yes. There is a reason, but I'm keeping it a surprise. I promise it's a good one though. At the rate things are going it shouldn’t be much longer but trust me when I say it will be worth the wait.”

A few other users try to ask what she meant by that, but she ignores them, saying nothing else.

Mei’s Macromastia Vlog 03​

2024/07/15, 2:00pm

The latest growth update was indeed late - by two weeks to be precise. When I opened the video it was easy to see why.

Mei leans back from the camera after turning it on and stands slightly awkwardly in front of it, giving a little wave. She’s wearing only her striped pink and white underwear and matching thigh highs, and her uncovered breasts take a moment for their movement to settle.

dh9gmx2-3c793ebb-720e-4e21-9bf1-b0c8c8aab1cd.png

Two months ago her boobs were passing her belly button; now they rapidly approach her hips. They look at least double the size they were in her previous update; unblemished and perfectly symmetrical, the pale mounds now extending an inch wider than her shoulders, making them the widest part of her body. They completely block her arms. Her growth is clearly speeding up, not slowing down. While her nipples fought valiantly to remain on the ‘front’ of her breasts, the added mass stacking up behind them has continued to push the little pink nubs lower and lower. It’s gotten to the point now where while they still point forwards, sort of, they are now definitively on the underside of her boobs, and a small portion of her extended areolas now disappear underneath their horizons. Her proportions are shocking. She hasn’t grown an inch elsewhere despite all the weight packing on to her chest. Her entire torso from her hips up is now obscured behind her breasts with her belly button only barely visible between them, their swells resting on either side and sagging to just below the bump of her hip bone. Her breasts are already wider than her torso; at the rate they’re growing just one boob will soon be bigger than her waistline. How much bigger would they get?

“Um, hey guys. Sorry again about this video being late, but I did promise there was a good reason. Watch.” Mei scoops her boobs up in her arms and steps backwards to sit down on the edge of her bed, flesh spilling out over her arms as she bends over to sit. She scoots herself back a few inches before letting her breasts fall out of her arms, wincing as their weight pulls forwards on her torso and they slap loudly against her chest and… thighs. Her breasts touch her thighs when she sits.

“Tada~ So, yeah. I was waiting for this. My boobs touch my lap now.”

Are her nipples also bigger? It’s hard to tell but they do look slightly bigger now too.

“Around the two month mark I noticed my boobs were about an inch from touching my thighs, so I decided to wait to record this update until they did, to surprise you all. As you can see I actually had a bit of a growth spurt yesterday… they're a little more than just touching now.” She wiggles her upper body back and forth, nipples stiffening as they brush across her thighs, and eliciting a breathy sigh from her lips. “I kinda wish they were a little bit bigger, that way the weight would rest in my lap instead of just touching. It aches after a while from them pulling at my shoulders.” She giggles. “It's getting tough to cross my arms too.” She demonstrates, her fingertips only barely able to reach her elbows around her swelling chest. “All right onto measurements now. My girlfriends and I are just as excited as you are to find out how big I’ve gotten, so let’s see.”

Avalon and Jazmín both enter the frame to help, Jazmín giving Mei’s hair a ruffle while Avalon begins to measure her band.

“Band’s still 30…” Avalon mutters, wrapping the tape measure around Mei’s petite middle. She then pauses. “No, wait. Your band is 31 inches now, Mei. You put on an extra inch.”

“Shoulder muscles I assume. Your back has been looking more fine every time we fuck.” Jazmín says with an impish grin, to which Mei sticks out her tongue. “Alright my turn to measure. Be a good girl and lift your tits.” Jazmín scoots behind Mei on the bed and wraps her legs around Mei’s middle.

“Yes daddy.” Mei says with a blush, hoisting up her heavy mounds while Jazmín takes the tape and begins to measure her submissive girlfriend’s bustline.

The Latina bites her lip as she works to wrap her arm span all the way around Mei’s chest, having to hug her to do so, and is just able to reach past her nipples and cross the tape to find the new circumference of Meiko’s expanding bust. “And your bust is… ¡no me digas! (no way!) it’s fifty five inches.”

Mei gulps. “That’s… half a foot bigger than last time. An X cup, or something like that. Kind of hard to get exact measurements at this size…”

“By the rate you’re growing, you’ll be wider than you are tall by the next month! Hah!” Jazmín laughs. “Alright now get on the scale, so we can see just how much of you is actually pure titty.”

Mei’s blush doesn’t diminish as she cradles her boobs to keep them from wobbling and steps up to the scale, parting them to the side to be able to look down and read the number. “I’m…” Mei gasps.

“What? What does it say?” Avalon implores.

“136? I gained 15 pounds in two months. How is that possible!?” Mei says, turned on and confused.

“I’d say not just possible, but probable, judging by all the food Jazmín’s been cooking for you.” Avalon says with a chuckle.

“Where did you think that weight was going to end up, bitch? You’re like, one-fifth tit now.” Jazmín grins, grabbing one of Mei’s boobs and jiggling it with her hand. Mei moans softly and covers her lips in embarrassment.

Her chest might be getting more sensitive, if just a squeeze is enough to make her moan.

Jazmín snickers. “The tabloids are gonna go feral once they see this.”

“Alright Mei, onto the questions now.” Avalon says, guiding the conversation back on track. “You want to wear a bra for this? I know they’re heavy.” Avalon suggests.

“They’re not that heavy yet, babe…” Mei says with a defeated chuckle. “But there is a bra I want to show off, so yeah. I bought my last bra a few weeks ago and I know the audience would love to see how much I fill it out, and how big my growth spurt was.”

Ava smiles at her idea and steps out of frame to grab said bra; a dark green one, quickly returning with it and handing it over for Mei for her to slip on. It’s mesmerizing to watch.

Mei inhales to puff up her chest and lift her breasts off her thighs so she can slide the garment underneath them, her hands brushing against the bulging mounds as she does. Once it’s in position she spins the bra around so the hooks rest in her lap and then slides her hands underneath her boobs and lifts them out of the way so she can fasten the clasps. With that done she sighs and spins the bra back around and pulls the straps over her shoulders, lifting her prodigious mounds into the air. She reaches into the cups and pulls her mounds around to reposition it but the bra is clearly too small. “This bra is a V cup. V. Cup. And it’s too small.” She grins, staring down at the mounds bulging out from her chest taking up a little more of her vision every day. The heft from the bra compresses her boobs into a more spherical shape and pushes them high enough that her belly button is visible to the camera again, but in consequence they bulge out even farther, making it even more absurd to try and maneuver her arms around them, or see over them. In her elation she runs her hands along the cups starting from her stomach and rising all the way up and over the dark green fabric until her hands rest on top of them, letting out a heavy breath as she squeezes the tit flesh muffin topping out over the cups. “20% of my body weight…”

Jazmín snickers at Mei’s self-infatuation and gives her a shake on the shoulders, sending her tits in motion and snapping her out of her daze. Mei looks over at Jazmín and smiles warmly as the Latina wraps an arm around her waist, pulling them together. Despite Jazmín sitting next to her, Mei’s boob extends halfway over her lap. Imagining her trying to squeeze into an airplane chair at this size is… a titillating thought.

Avalon chuckles, enjoying watching her girlfriends. “So. What’s new with your boobs?”

“Ohhh just a couple of things…” Mei says, staring deeply into Jazmín’s eyes, rubbing her toned thighs. “I’ve outgrown the largest bra in my favorite brand. Anything I get will have to be custom made-to-order now.”

Jazmín smiles and leans in slowly while Mei talks, bringing their lips together for a kiss. Mei isn’t the only one enjoying this.

“It’s getting really difficult to pick things up now… just look at how much room these take up,” Mei squeezes her bra, causing her flesh to spill even more out of the cups. Jazmín puts her hands on top of Mei’s and presses them more firmly into her chest, eliciting a gasp from the overburdened girl.

“Putting on socks and shoes is a real challenge now, and painting my toenails is more or less out of the question-” Jazmín kisses Mei forcefully on her lips, both of them moaning for a few seconds before she pulls back with a gasp. “And I’ve started using a chair in the shower, so I don’t fall over when my intrusive thoughts win and I drop them against my che-”

Jazmín tackles her. Mei tumbles onto her back with a yelp as Jazmín climbs on top, both of them moaning as their lips meet once again and daddy starts to work her panties down her thighs.

“Heh… I suppose this is a good place to cut.” Avalon says. “See you guys next week! Mei and Jaz have a special trip planned for you all!” Before the feed does, indeed, cut.

Livestream: Skatepark​

2024/07/23, 8:00am

“How’s it look sweetcheeks? We live?” Jazmín’s assertive voice calls out, holding the camera on the end of a selfie stick. She holds a checker-patterned skateboard in her other hand and is wearing a black sports top with an unbuttoned flannel, black denim shorts, elbow and kneepads, and a simplistic black helmet. Judging from what’s visible in the background she’s at a skatepark standing on the deck of an intimidatingly tall half-pipe/vert.

“Uh, feed looks good… Yep. We’re live!” Mei says from somewhere in the background.

“Hell yeah. ¡Vamos cabrones! (Let’s go bastards!)” Jazmín doesn’t give Mei time to continue, quickly positioning her skateboard on the coping (ridge) and with the selfie cam held aloft, drops in.

It’s an incredible shot. Honest. The wind batters the microphone as the Latina effortlessly glides into the half-pipe, picking up speed before rising up the other side and doing a 360 air, and dropping back down. She makes it back up the starting side and does a simple 180 air, and then an axle stall on the opposite side, before bleeding off her speed and steering off of the quarterpipe to do a few laps around the other ramps in the park and coming to a halt next to Mei.

“Woo! Did you see that, turtle-tits?” Jazmín says with a grin, turning the camera so that Mei comes into view, before flipping off the viewers. Typical Jaz.

Mei is seated on a bench and also wearing a helmet with elbow and knee pads. For attire she wears a sporty black T-shirt stretched over a massive sports bra, straining to contain her even more massive boobs. The petite girl is currently struggling to put on a pair of rollerblades.

“I did! That was aweso- h-hey you haven’t called me turtle-tites before…” Mei says enthusiastically before the new nickname catches her off guard and makes her blush.

“Heh, it’s cuz you’re being slow. C’mon, I know everyone is dying to see you skate! It feels like it’s been years.”

“Yeah! Uh, gimme a sec this is kind of difficult. Hngh…” Mei grunts as she leans into her boobs to try and reduce the distance from her hands to her shoe laces, but her tits take up so much room that when confined inside her sports bra, there’s little she can do.

“Let me, bitch. Hold this.” Jazmín shoves the selfie cam into Mei’s hand before she bends down and ties Mei’s shoes for her.

“...” Mei blushes heavily, pulling on her long black locks.

I can’t blame Mei for being embarrassed, having boobs big enough that it’s easier for her girlfriend to tie her shoes than tie them herself.

“Well I suppose this is as good a time as any to introduce what we’re doing…” Mei says positively, repositioning the shoulder straps of her strained sports bra and stuffing her tits a little further in.

Right. They still haven’t explained why they’re streaming. And at 8am on a Tuesday, no less.

“So, I mentioned that I needed a new sports bra. I ordered one shortly after the second update video, and the other day I realized that with the growth spurt I had earlier in the month I’ll soon be too big to use it before ever getting a chance to try it on. So, here we are at the skatepark! It’s 8am since we thought it’d be good to come when it’s still quiet. This one is a bit on the snug side, so I bought a second bra this morning that’s even bigger which should arrive sometime next week, but today we’re working with what we have.”

“Done. Alright champ, make daddy proud.” Jazmín says after finishing tying her laces, stepping back up and taking the camera back so Mei can get to her feet.

Mei smiles, appreciative of the help with her laces, before pushing herself up off the bench. “Whoa…”

She looks a little absurd. Well, more than a little. She’s a quaint, 110 pound girl with nearly 30 pounds of boob stuffed into a sports bra built for boobs a cup size or two smaller, tits lifted so high she can barely see the ground in front of her, or swing her arms. It takes a moment for Mei to steady herself before she starts doing slow strides, making her way cautiously around the skate park.

“Whoa, woahhh, uh, SHIT. JAZ!” Mei seems to have lost her balance. She must’ve leaned a little too far forwards because she’s picking up speed and isn’t able to slow down. Her feet fly out from under her and she goes careening through the air, taking a hard fall on her face. It’s a good thing she’s wearing so much protection.

“Shit! You okay ¿chica? (girl)” Jazmín rushes over and bends down to help her back up, dropping her butch attitude as soon as Mei’s true well-being is in question.

Fuck… yeah I’m okay… nnngh that hurt…” She grunts, sitting carefully up with Jazmín’s help and starting to inspect her hands and knees. “Whew… Looks like I’m unscathed.” Mei sighs. “I… wow. Center of balance is a lot different then the last time I did this. It’s moved like, well, here.” She squeezes her boobs, giving a little chuckle. “Let me try again, a little slower.”

“Okay. Use my shoulder and get some practice in before you motor off again.” Jazmín suggests.

“Yeah that’s a good idea. Thank you.”

“Who?” Jazmín raises an eyebrow.

Daddy…” Mei says meekly, meeting Jazmín’s eye with a smitten look. Jazmín smirks back and kisses her forehead. After the exchange, their dynamic is back to normal.

It takes Mei a little while to relearn her center of gravity, moving slowly forward like a kid with training wheels, flailing a bit the first few times she lets go of Jazmín’s shoulder, before after about five minutes of practice, she’s able to glide across the skate park with relative ease, and is ready to try some stunts. Now that her center of balance is relearned she’s actually a pretty decent skater! She does some grinds and a few jumps, but it’s pretty obvious her breasts are a huge hindrance. When she glides she has to swing her arms out wider than normal to avoid smacking them against her boobs, and when she jumps she has to heave her chest into the air, her sports bra begging for mercy, tits nearly slapping against her chin, before bracing herself for the weight as she lands. The first few jumps she uses her physical hands, wrapping them around her bosom and catching them like a medicine ball, but eventually she’s brave enough to let her bra take their full weight.

After just a few minutes she’s completely out of breath and is forced to sit back down at the sidelines while Jazmín continues to tear it up. She gets up a few more times, and each time, is completely worn out after a handful of minutes of hauling her heaving chest up and down the ramps.

After around an hour Mei ends the stream, breathing heavily as she grabs the camera and focuses it on her face. She stuffs her massive boobs back into her bra, which is noticeably saggier than it was at the start of the video, and smiles. “Whew… Okay! This was a lot harder than I thought it'd be. And a lot harder than it was the last time I tried…” Mei says, panting for a moment as she thinks about what that could mean. She then grins. “Uuugh it's only gonna get harder the bigger I get! Is it bad that turns me on? Heck, this might even be the last time I go skating… what a thought. I'll have to get used to things like this going forward, if I keep growing at this rate. On another note, the three of us have something extra special planned my next growth update vlog, so be sure to tune in then! Bye!” She gives her right tit a quick squeeze and a wink, then the feed cuts out.

It was a sight to behold. Mei’s boobs are 20% of her body weight and yet here she is, on rollerblades, skimming around in broad daylight. The images of her fruitlessly attempting to put her skates and only able to mash her chest into her legs, or catching her boobs in her arms as they fall against her chest after a jump, or watching her reposition her shirt to keep the pendulous mounds contained… they keep playing on repeat in my mind. I admit I was more than a little turned on. It would be another sleepless night.