Fiction - Big Tits Slob Abused

BlueberrySolo

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/huge-tit-slobs.13554172/

Written based off a request posted from @Paperweight 2000

Tessa was the kind of woman who relied solely on her looks to get by in life. At eighteen years old, she was already well aware of the effect her massive, curvy body had on men. With her large, round ass, thick thighs, and gigantic tits, she turned heads wherever she went. But unfortunately, Tessa wasn’t content simply relying on her natural beauty – she also cultivated a reputation for being a lazy, entitled brat.

It was a Saturday afternoon, and Tessa had decided to treat herself to a coffee at her favorite café. As usual, she showed up late and took her time ordering, keeping the line waiting while she debated between various sugary drink options. Finally, she settled on a Mocha Frappuccino, adding extra whipped cream for good measure.

As she waited for her order, Tessa scrolled through social media on her phone, barely acknowledging the world around her. When her name was called, she finally looked up, snapping her fingers impatiently to summon the waiter over to her table.

“Can I get another straw?” she demanded, holding up the empty wrapper from the one she’d already used. “And bring me some napkins too.”

The waiter rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed by Tessa’s demanding attitude. But he dutifully returned with another straw and a stack of napkins. Tessa didn’t bother thanking him – instead, she went back to scrolling through her phone, oblivious to the fact that anyone else might be waiting for service.

When the waiter brought her drink over to her table, Tessa frowned, noticing that something seemed off. “This isn’t right,” she complained, peering suspiciously at the frothy concoction. “Did you forget the whipped cream? And where are the chocolate chips?”

“My apologies,” the waiter replied sarcastically. “Let me fix that for you.”

He disappeared into the kitchen, returning moments later with a new Mocha Frappuccino in hand. But unbeknownst to Tessa, he had added a special ingredient to her drink – a generous dollop of heavy cream.

At first, Tessa didn’t notice anything different about her drink. But as she sipped it greedily, she suddenly realized that something strange was happening to her body. Her stomach began to bloat alarmingly, expanding rapidly until it was stretched tight and firm.

Panicking, Tessa tried to stand up, but she quickly discovered that her pants wouldn’t button anymore. In fact, none of her clothes fit properly anymore. Even worse, her huge tits had begun to fill with milk, leaking steadily down her front and staining her shirt.

Unable to control her own body, Tessa began to sob with frustration and fear. What was happening to her? How could she possibly go out in public looking like this?

Just then, the waiter appeared at her side, sneering cruelly at Tessa’s distended form. “Looks like someone’s been hitting the buffet a little too hard lately,” he taunted, grabbing hold of Tessa’s jiggling flesh and giving it a cruel squeeze.

Tessa gasped, trying to pull away from his touch, but the waiter held fast, groping and prodding her helplessly. His words grew increasingly vulgar and degrading as he insulted her weight, her laziness, and her giant tits.

“Please, stop!” Tessa cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. “You’re hurting me! Somebody help me!”

But nobody came to her aid. Instead, the other patrons of the café watched avidly as the waiter forced himself upon Tessa, ripping open her blouse and exposing her swollen, milk-filled breasts. He latched onto her erect nipples, suckling and biting them like a starving infant.

Tessa writhed in disgust and humiliation, unable to escape the waiter’s grasp. She felt his hands wandering over her curves, grabbing handfuls of her soft flesh and kneading them suggestively. His fingers crept lower, seeking out the warm, wet folds of her pussy.

Despite herself, Tessa couldn’t deny the surge of lust that coursed through her veins as the waiter fingered her roughly. She moaned, feeling her climax build higher and higher. Before she knew it, she was bucking and thrashing, desperate for release.

With a triumphant grin, the waiter pushed two fingers deep inside Tessa’s cunt, hooking them expertly to hit her G-spot. She cried out, coming hard all over his hand as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

Still trembling from her orgasm, Tessa looked up at the waiter with pleading eyes. “Please…please leave me alone now,” she whispered.

But the waiter only laughed, pulling her to her feet and dragging her towards the bathroom. There, amid the grimy tiles and foul scent of urine, he raped her again and again, treating her like nothing more than a mindless sex object.

Hours passed before Tessa finally stumbled out of the café, bruised, battered, and utterly defeated. She knew that word would spread quickly about what happened – and that people would blame her for it, calling her a slut and a whore.

But somehow, Tessa couldn’t bring herself to regret what had transpired. Deep down, she knew that she had deserved everything that happened – and that she would willingly let it happen again, given half the chance. Such was the fate of women like her – weak, pitiful creatures, ruled entirely by their basest desires and bound to suffer accordingly.