Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/7d0hdw2brmvl/ABBI%20-%20Awaiting%20for%20the%20sun.zip

wewlad said:
I'm not normally a fan of super saggy breasts, but Abbi is incredible

She's truly one of a kind. I've lots good parts of DAYS thanks to her. And I'm not ashamed about it at all. I just wish I could figure out a way to sweep her off her feet.

I'm pretty certain I have more pics and videos of her on my computer than any other model. She's been my favorite ever since Cheron quit... the only other model who really interests me other than her these days is Stacy/Nastya.

tiniek said:
Ok Gentlemen's take a gOOd lOOk at these marvels :shock:

Busty beauty and beach :p photos!
:arrow: https://www59.zippyshare.com/v/BAgxlKPj/file.html

God... she just keeps getting better and better! Can I wife her?

Great thing about her is that she looks like having fun and enjoying what she's actually is doing :D

ucla77 said:
tiniek said:
Great thing about her is that she looks like having fun and enjoying what she's actually is doing :D

Yup. I can't wait for the video from this. I hope she does some jogging/running in it.
Jogging/running? WOW!

I'm really looking forward to see that holiday fun video. It should be epic when she run/jogg :D

tiniek said:
I'm really looking forward to see that holiday fun video. It should be epic when she run/jogg :D

Hope to see more outside action at least.
She just did tons of stuff in a room lately.. :p

In 2004, four years before Abbi began her official modeling career, filmmaker John Waters made a movie called A DIRTY SHAME where he imagined Selma Blair (who in real life is a flat-chested actress) wearing giant prosthetic boobs to play a wild stripper named Ursula Udders. His goal was to make boobs bigger than any actual model had.

In retrospect, Abbi's are actually bigger. These photos are not morphed.

Attachments

• Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 4.jpg
    Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 4.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,058
  • Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 3.jpg
    Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 3.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 2.jpg
    Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 946
  • Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 1.jpg
    Selma Blair as Ursula Udders in 'A Dirty Shame' (2004) Comparison Pic 1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 1,032
Great observations and comparison photos!!

we live in an amazing time

ilovebigheavytits said:
ucla77 said:
tiniek said:

Yup. I can't wait for the video from this. I hope she does some jogging/running in it.
Jogging/running? WOW!

Oh, she's done it before... there's a couple of them out there.

ucla77 said:
BUSTY BEAUTY AND BEACH - SCREEN GRABS is on the site... cannot wait for the video of this!

really hoping for some running and bouncing :D

uriah1234 said:
ucla77 said:
BUSTY BEAUTY AND BEACH - SCREEN GRABS is on the site... cannot wait for the video of this!

really hoping for some running and bouncing :D

For sure. I'll be drooling over it if there is. Her boobs are so huge that they sway! :D

tiniek said:
Busty beauty and beach :p screengrabs!

:arrow: https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/RCmqWqFZ/file.html

Holy Jeezus!!!!! Those screen grabs of her by the rocks!!! I'm in shock. Her best set ever!!!! Thank you. The video has to be incredible.

This woman never ceases to amaze me. Far and away the best model out there right now.

ucla77 said:
This woman never ceases to amaze me. Far and away the best model out there right now.

In terms of stats, if they are true, I can't really argue with you. There's daylight between her and the active heavy hitters. I'm not sure how many folk realise that she and Milena are practically the same height. And Milena tapped out at 48", last time I checked. The only other non-bbw model in the 50"+ class is Miosotis, to my mind. But she's a fair bit taller and inactive. Abbi's are closer to symmetrical so she takes it for me.

However, the hype is OTT, somebody recently said that her boob was multiple times larger than her head. They were either high or hard. Not trying to step on people's fantasies but I remain a realist.