Abbi Secraa vs Cheron 32MM

Who is bustier

• Abbi Secraa

Votes: 133 67.2%
  • Cheron

Votes: 65 32.8%

• Total voters
I was trying to do it and it wouldn't let me. Thanks!
Hmm, are you using a PC, or a Smart Phone?

If an iPhone, and depending on the browser, we have noticed many issues in posting. Especially, Attachments vs Full size images. Chrome usually works well.

I use an Android Smart Phone. And, while I do not do much posting, or handling Admin/Mod actions on it (takes too long, and some tasks are impossible), it does work as intended.

I think Abbi has the prettier face but I just finished looking at some pics of Cheron and those titties were something special. Huge areolas with some nice sized nipples.

Also keep in mind she started as Cheron32k(k?) and it wasn't long before she had to go to a mm bra.

417_1000.jpg

Also I remember 1st seeing her in the hooters shirt and was thinking it had to be photoshopped b/c her size look so unbelievably huge . I'm legit getting made thinking about how huge she would have been if she would have kept them. Once again messing up perfection.

97403_cheronTHAhooters_preview_123_133lo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do y'all think is hotter and bustier?
No disrespect to Cheron, but Abbi's breasts are larger and more importantly she has made over 200 movies for us hopelessly-breast-addicted fans to enjoy forever. Abbi is the greatest model for the decade of 2010-2020.

Attachments

• 'Just ordinary day' huge in blue top 4.jpg
    'Just ordinary day' huge in blue top 4.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 401
  • Monstrously Huge (from white-washed).jpg
    Monstrously Huge (from white-washed).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 368
  • Sittin' & Side-Boobin'.jpg
    Sittin' & Side-Boobin'.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 377
  • Tits big enough to break the fourth wall.jpg
    Tits big enough to break the fourth wall.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 394
I think Abbi has the prettier face but I just finished looking at some pics of Cheron and those titties were something special. She has a really nice body overall and it's hurting me to know those no longer exist. Huge areolas with some nice sized nipples.

Also keep in mind she started as Cheron32k(k?) and it wasn't long before she had to go to a mm bra.

417_1000.jpg

Also I remember 1st seeing her in the hooters shirt and was thinking it had to be photoshopped b/c her size look so unbelievably huge . I'm legit getting made thinking about how huge she would have been if she would have kept them. Once again messing up perfection.

97403_cheronTHAhooters_preview_123_133lo.jpg

I didn't know Cheron got a reduction.

No disrespect to Cheron, but Abbi's breasts are larger and more importantly she has made over 200 movies for us hopelessly-breast-addicted fans to enjoy forever. Abbi is the greatest model for the decade of 2010-2020.

This is why I'm a fan of your font. It's interesting because I go hot and cold over Abbi. I would prefer Cheron if she was still here with the body type she had then but I definitely put respect on Abbi's name and she's bigger than Cheron ever was and Cheron was huge! Abbi's an icon and legendary in this Community. She's "Chesty Morgan 2.0" and I mean it in the most complimentary way. There's a classic confidence that most of today's models don't have though they fake it for obvious reasons.

WRT Cheron, we talk about her to this though she's disappeared from the scene about a decade ago. If seems like she posed yesterday and her impact on the Big Boob Community is still felt to this day. Both had/has a charisma that transcended time in the sense that they'll always be remembered.

Now that you say this(Abbi's breasts are larger), I wonder what her present size is today? Looking at her, I would guess a 34P/36NN in UK sizing which is a 34W or 36V in US sizing but I could see being bigger than that. I would love to see her next to Karla James. That would be an amazing sight to see.

Im a fan on Abbi, but there is a lot to be desired when it comes to her pictures and content.

We will probably never get hardcore content from her, but I wouldn’t mind see her being felt up by a man.

She reached out to my friend Parisgs on Instagram several months ago and traded shout outs.

I don’t think the conversation went further than that. I was hoping and for a few days thought I had a foot in the door to get to see her.

It's a very subjective and tough poll. Didn’t vote AS but I agree AS has been so influential and a hall of famer.

I didn't know Cheron got a reduction.
I could be wrong but it seems from the blogs/forums I was reading around that time, it was pointed out by several people that she used the money she made to get a reduction?

Of course it wouldn't hurt me to be wrong on this subject because her boobs are pretty much perfect and years later she would have to be massive by now.

I could be wrong but it seems from the blogs/forums I was reading around that time, it was pointed out by several people that she used the money she made to get a reduction?

Of course it wouldn't hurt me to be wrong on this subject because her boobs are pretty much perfect and years later she would have to be massive by now.
This is the first I've ever seen on this anywhere. All of the talk at the time of her disappearance was that a rich man swept her off her feet. Also, when the four pictures of her showing her face came out, that effectively ended her career as her family was very much against her doing that kind of work.

I think Abbi has the prettier face but I just finished looking at some pics of Cheron and those titties were something special. She has a really nice body overall and it's hurting me to know those no longer exist.
Source???

Cheron for life. we also saw photos of her face, beautiful and slutty. abbi looks like a boiled fish hahaha
Honestly, it sounds like you're disrespecting BOTH women with this post. :mad: