Who displays the most joy in showing off: Abbi or Milena?

Bigbens

Reaction score
Have you noticed? These two women LOVE displaying their wondrous assets for the camera. Unlike the heavy-chested types we occasionally see in day-to-day life; the women who disguise their breasts, are embarrassed at their abundant development and are constantly annoyed when receiving a compliment or even a look, both Abbi and Milena seem to revel in their time before the camera... their eyes, their smiles and their bodies demonstrating a rare confidence. With each on-camera appearance these two uncommon goddesses seem proud to tell the world, "Yes, if course I know I'm huge, a woman whose breast is far beyond that of even the most top-heavy females, my sheer size overwhelming both men and women alike.... AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT."

Question is, who loves the camera more?

milena velba know the camera language , meaning she know how to do that photographer ask her to, also the abbi, pro know how to do their job even they don't want to do ,

but for answer your question, milena won for me

Have you noticed? These two women LOVE displaying their wondrous assets for the camera. Unlike the heavy-chested types we occasionally see in day-to-day life; the women who disguise their breasts, are embarrassed at their abundant development and are constantly annoyed when receiving a compliment or even a look, both Abbi and Milena seem to revel in their time before the camera... their eyes, their smiles and their bodies demonstrating a rare confidence. With each on-camera appearance these two uncommon goddesses seem proud to tell the world, "Yes, if course I know I'm huge, a woman whose breast is far beyond that of even the most top-heavy females, my sheer size overwhelming both men and women alike.... AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT."

I’ve never seen Abbi’s pussy but loads of Milena’s

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I've never really liked Abbi. There's a certain arrogance that comes through in her shoots. Don't get me wrong, her tits are undeniably spectacular, but Velba seems like she is more fun, down-to-earth, and over all just sexier.

I think Abbi is just doing a job, but Milena had fun doing the same job.

Mile gets more playful and laughs maybe cause she's uncomfortable... Abbi, the longer the video goes the more turned on she gets. I think that's why Abbi's videos get cut short. She probably needs to fuck asap. Aw gawd fap