Abbi Secraa vs Cheron 32MM

Who is bustier

• Abbi Secraa

Votes: 133 67.2%
  • Cheron

Votes: 65 32.8%

• Total voters
Source???

(@dd45: source for Cheron's face/identity? see attached)

I'm a "fan" (for lack of a better term) of both women but I'll keep it 100. If hot means facially attractive, neither woman necessarily meets the Western standard of beauty, such that it is. Beyond that it's subjective and there are more pics of Abbi dolled up, while Cheron isn't made up.

If busty means size of boobs compared to body proportions, Cheron might well be bustier - as Abbi is the thicker sturdier woman overall. But in terms of absolute breast size Abbi should have bigger tits with her larger bandsize. Abbi has put on girth and weight with age and Cheron, although seemingly slim, ghosted the game with a burgeoning muffin top.

Attachments

• Cheron Reveal.jpg
    Cheron Reveal.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Cheronda Lakesha Woods.jpg
    Cheronda Lakesha Woods.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Mirror, Mirror Is That The Wall.jpg
    Mirror, Mirror Is That The Wall.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 414
  • Sperm Whale.jpg
    Sperm Whale.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

I'm a "fan" (for lack of a better term) of both women but I'll keep it 100. If hot means facially attractive, neither woman meets the Western standard of beauty. Beyond that it's subjective and there are more pics of Abbi dolled up, while Cheron isn't made up.

If busty means size of boobs compared to body proportions, Cheron might well be bustier - as Abbi is the thicker sturdier woman overall. But in terms of absolute breast size Abbi should have bigger tits with her larger bandsize. Abbi has put on girth and weight with age and Cheron, although seemingly slim, ghosted the game with a burgeoning muffin top.
Muffin top? You mean she quit when she became pregnant?

No. Source for someone saying they had been shrunk. Someone made up a lie on here about that and of course put nothing up to support said lie.

Fact is, busty women in this entire forum are as average as women elsewhere save for their bustline. Some may be photogenic like women elsewhere (minus bustline). Some are plain-looking. But busty models also tend to be on a thicker side than many other women save for what we call busty skinny. And "busty skinny" is itself also a spectrum. Some thin busty models are still meatier than their skinny counterparts. Women just are in different (boob) sizes.

No. Source for someone saying they had been shrunk. Someone made up a lie on here about that and of course put nothing up to support said lie.

Not said lie said misinformation. As I said in my original post I was legit reading that on forums around the time.

And made a 2nd post saying so and also to the one I replied that I would "happily be wrong". Not trying to start this "imaginative rumor" narrative that you keep pushing and seem so bothered by in which no one else seemed bothered by (or not to the level you are)

To everyone else I apologize. To you after yet a 3rd time you addressed it, I don't care how you feel at this point, and to the mods they can erase the post if they want.

I'm sure you'll bring it up again how I'm "purposely trying to start a lie/rumor" for whatever reason but you are definitely living up to your user name.

Wu Wu wung

Attachments

• debbie-downer-01.jpg
    debbie-downer-01.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 37
Not said lie said misinformation. As I said in my original post I was legit reading that on forums around the time.
What forums out of curiosity and when? I was pretty active on all of the major ones back then and if someone had said something I would've definitely seen it.

Abbi is bigger but Cherons huge areola make her tits way more appealing to me. I like to imagine her being about the same size or bigger than abbi and even bigger areola, after a pregnancy or just age. I would have a heart attack hearing of her having an onlyfans and her tits are bigger.

Bra size of Cheron is 32N and Abbi i supoused to be a 54N. But definitely Cherry is hotter, she is slim and stacked and in proportion to hers her boobs look bigger on her frame.

This is a hard one, but I would take Cheron over Abbi because she is shorter and thicker, I perfer that body type. However, it is apples and oranges, both taste great and both are good for you. ;):cool:

I would put both of them on the same level based on on titty shape alone.

I can't vote either way, as their boobs look equal in size, and both have an average face/build.

We haven't seen a new picture of Cheron in 10+ years. None of us knows what she looks like today. Kind of impossible to compare the two of them now for that very reason.