Abbi Secraa - rant, vent and complaint thread

How do you know I haven't been following her from the beginning? So I've been following her from the beginning and have seen her talent squandered by the camera operator, with 10+ years of opportunity to improve yet the continual overall quality evokes the same sentiment as I've always felt. Wasted talent. I understand that professional studio equipment is expensive and EU format standards are different but with advancements in techonlogy the video shoots should have improved with the times. The reason why i feel passionate about this is because she's thee best big breast model i've ever seen and will continue to be for a long time, and can be even better with a better production behind the scenes.
You don't necessarily need anything expensive to improve the quality of your videos, either use a stabilizer or a tripod to place the camera or such (I don't know what he's filming with), because for me it's the worst, the non-stabilization of the image is unbearable, then the improbable close-ups that serve no purpose, Abbi's breasts are so enormous that to appreciate all their beauty they need a wide shot, that's how you get a better idea of the enormity and beauty of her breasts, then avoid backlighting (as in the last video), here are a few simple examples to improve her videos, I'm not asking her to change camera-man, just that he improve his shots, because frankly such a beautiful woman like Abbi with such breasts deserves better video quality !!!

it is not about if the videos are boring or not. it is simply that they film from 1cm. we dont see anything. thats it. we are tired of seeing nothing. well i think you easily can say the videos are boring also.... BUT...listen...they must start the filming from proper distance.....automaticly say from a distance where whe see whole of her..at least 90%of the time.....but they dont have the camera equipment for this ? or the Talent? . anyway....quite horrifieing they havent come to a point yet when the filming is done from further than from 1cm. filming from 1cm is really bad. I mean...right from the a _ _ ! im 110% sure she will not change the content
Yes that's exactly what I wrote above, the close-ups at 1 cm are so useless and counterproductive in his videos, often even when I see that, I cut the video so much it annoys me !!! example, what is the purpose of this plan below ???

Attachments

• Abbi Secraa - Time To Relax.mp4_snapshot_09.47.397.jpg
    Abbi Secraa - Time To Relax.mp4_snapshot_09.47.397.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 328
):

i know...just horrible filming from start to finish. still someone says OMG look at her tits they are so huge. love this pic ..and so forth.

What resolution do you guys think the vidoes are shot in? Could they possibly be upscaled?

I understand that these models don't want to hardcore videos. But why don't they just do a nice video where a male model sits in a chair while they lean over and lets him suck away, followed by him laying on the bed while they hang in this face, again sucking away. And not with mad flapping like Gianna Michaels used to do. I suspect that was because she was just about to start squirting milk.

One thing Abbi does right, and others such as Rachel Aldana has gotten so wrong, is to not cover up their nips with their hands most of the video. Hey Rachel - I'm not paying to watch a video of the backs of your hands. There's something special about you, and it's not the backs of your hands. Just quit it already. Maybe that's because there's only so many things one can do with big breasts in a video. So, back to what I said - keep your panties on, and have a male model worship your breasts.

are there any ideas from you guys out there why they decide to film from 1cm all the time. so we see like nothing. i remember some outfits she have used in the videos, the best ones for my taste...but the result is always the same: filming from 1cm, and sometimes in the videos a few seconds from good enjoyable distance. so the result was always very very bad. im still waiting for a video in which we can see her from a distance in which we can see her from further away than from 1cm like so we can see the outfits we sometimes like very much. to this day we kinda to almost 100% of the time in the videos have to be satisfied in seeing her in the outfits in like have to be satisfied in looking at the outfits material in like under microscope. sorry dudes...i put all these videos right to garbage bag. still waiting abbi! after all these years still waiting to see you and your huge tits. i dont count for a normal easymade video anymore. it just wont happen. keep on hiding your mega huge tits.

Didn't read, won't read any of the other posts. I'll just say what I think.
First of all I don't think it's a woman behind the camera, which is even more disturbing, men should know better how to film a woman.
I won't complain about bad lighting. Not the end of the world. Shaking, while moving with the camera, can live with that too, even tho it's annoying and there's room for improvement.
1. For me the biggest issue is the closeups and even more importantly any part of the main attractions getting out of the frame. There's so many sublime moments when she moves those things and they change shape and fullness in a really arrousing way, and their entirety on display gets out of the frame, ruins everything for me. Absolute rage. Won't provide examples there's many.
2. Static second camera. That is not expensive, gets you more angles and content, and it's not that hard to keep the camera person out of it if they shoot simultaneously. Editing, slightly more work but shouldn't be an issue. Editing has been okayish as it is.
All the other stuff about her movies varries from I can live with that to great. Not every woman is natural at that, being filmed and acting hot and sexy but she learned. So it's basically the camera work, shaking, zooming. Obliterating the view while leaving parts of the goods out of it is counter productive and offputting. It doesnt emphasize on how big they are (what supposedly is the main objective with those closeups), it annoys how you can't see all of them. And in most cases seeing even more than the entirety of the breasts, torso, body parts, pinpoints the crazy proportions and ratio!! That is more arrousing than closeups anyday for me, and probably for most men being into big boobs.
Hopefully some representative will take some time to read here and consider some good points. One in a million woman, no doubt about it.
Oh and frequency of updates could be better. One vid per month is really scarce. Having two per month, you can rotate more updates between the pics vids screenshots, although pics and screenshots are basically the same. They can shoot two or more videos at any location instead of one, won't consume much more time. May consider charging more for that, I think her subs will increase significantly.

Last edited:
they just don want to film so we see. they show them in a good way as few seconds as possible and think we are satisfied with anything as long as she is in the video. this is not how it is. everybody who likes this woman realises fast they dont do good enough filming. imo she should retire. this is sad work at its best . the years have gone and there is no cellarhide with better filmmaterial i guess :(. i agree with all you write here. it is so obvious because they should basically just do things the opposite way. frustrating seeing boobs under microscope and like having to imagine how they look like while she shakes them...while they take different forms while moving and ALL WE SEE ON SCREEN IS SUPERCLOSEUP FILMING LIKE UNDER MICROSCOPE too close filming like seeing nothing and nothing... ..just part of one boob or part of 2 boobs, or feet only on screen, or face only on screen...and such.

abbi you could retire this is so bad and im honest :(

Last edited:
Big Abbi Secraa fan here (she's my photo avatar lol) and I also sub to her site. I do actually agree with what you are saying. Production quality could be better, but none of that matters since I'm honestly there to pull my pecker to those tits of hers. Besides I know how to edit video and actually have edited her videos to be better with color, lighting, and AI upscaling with Final Cut Pro. I would recommend learning that if you want to see her vids in better quality.

colour, lightning, upscaling........why? there isnt anything to see. filming from 1cm. no thanks! upscaling it? lol. humor guy there!

I'm disappointed. I hoped, that abbi will show her pussy.... But i think it will never happen. I'm really sad. Such a beautiful woman. She got to show more.

they just don want to film so we see. they show them in a good way as few seconds as possible and think we are satisfied with anything as long as she is in the video. this is not how it is. everybody who likes this woman realises fast they dont do good enough filming. imo she should retire. this is sad work at its best . the years have gone and there is no cellarhide with better filmmaterial i guess :(. i agree with all you write here. it is so obvious because they should basically just do things the opposite way. frustrating seeing boobs under microscope and like having to imagine how they look like while she shakes them...while they take different forms while moving and ALL WE SEE ON SCREEN IS SUPERCLOSEUP FILMING LIKE UNDER MICROSCOPE too close filming like seeing nothing and nothing... ..just part of one boob or part of 2 boobs, or feet only on screen, or face only on screen...and such.

And it could be even worse, imagine that she keeps shaking her huge boobs in all directions in all her videos!!!! I've seen plenty like that, for example on MajaMagic's Manyvids all the models have huge breasts and all the videos proposed are of boob shaking and that I think is the worst, too much shaking kills the shaking, fortunately Abbi doesn't do that !!!!

A good $150 stabilizer, a phone that shoots at least 1920/1080p, good lighting ( because everything digital pics and videos needs good light ) , avoid unnecessary close-ups, try to avoid backlighting and the problem is solved !!!!

i agree. there is like no need at all to shake the boobs. they..even the other models when they shake, hide the boobs holding them in their arms so much so even if we saw them from abit further away ( full body ) it wouldnt be so nice seeing them holding and hiding the boobs all the time. when these models let the boobs free then the filming angle changes and we dont see this much even, or the the filming changes to even closer ( like filming from 1cm)

so why do you guys think they dont want to show good filming from further away so we see something. why do you guys think they film so we dont see a thing. why do you think they do it. they hope this method filming nothing for us will give more subscribers? or having us hoping forever that they one day give us a video where we can see ?

when they shake the boobs i try to stop the video in the shaking to find a sight when the boobs are in position on her body like they are when she stands still. the shaking is not good at all.

another bad thing is when a model bends forward and her arms lays on like a table and her boobs are hanging in the air. this is a very bad view also.....they know what is bad and what is good thing to do in the videos. they just dont want to show good film/angles

They need to Increase the resolution to 4K & 60fps at a high bit rate. I've recently seen an upscaled older vid of hers at 4k and it looks like what it should be looking like at 1080p. I love the shaking and swinging of her assets and yes it's hard to get a good screenshot cause of the blur but that's due to resolution and frame rate but a natural swing and bounce from e.g. dancing can be amazingly errotic.

Like I've said before and agree with the comments about it they have to bring scale to the camera view so the viewer can understand her proportions. And they have to learn when the lens is warping the image. There are very very few pics of her that don't have lens distortion. To better understand what I mean think of a mirror in a fun-house or at a carnival how it wraps the reflection/image.

they are not changing anything. her site has been up like 15 years? still waiting for something where we can see her from normal distance so we see something. her latest update. one photo set. yesterday? let me be the first to review it. i am a member . it just happened one more time. logged in 1 time to see a latest video some weeks ago. i am not gonna log in to see this set. ive seen the samples and it is a bad photoset once more what else? sitting and hiding boobs or sitting and pressing boobs small, thin or whaever. blocking the view or not letting them be and showing them big. or something else bad. her videos and picsets are just so bad.

Interesting, a lot of complaining, and complimenting as well, on here about women, that many of whom if were met in person by most readers would probably launch everyone to his knee. In fact in 2012 a site called HHB (Huge Heavy Breasts) no longer available, did a top 20, and had damn one hell of a vote turn out, Abbi won & Milena was 2nd. I remember who was first, because my wife made the list. I would bet Abbi would probably be first once again.

But that is the great thing about giant hooters, to each his own. And this black nitie looks pretty darn good, but hope no one can see in the window.

Attachments

• That Black Nitie looks pretty darn good.png
    That Black Nitie looks pretty darn good.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
what are you complaining over? because there are nothing to be happy about when thinking abbis content i count your writing another in a long line of people who are not even a little happy about her content. so welcome onboard. please come here often with complaints so we at least have a microscopic chanche that they give out something so we can see her on videos other than filmed from 1cm. please write anything about this. just think how the movies come out when filming from 1cm and you will always have right. and we readers will feel the depression that have so deeply taken all of us since 2012? as you mentioned there. imo this thread should be the main abbithread.

Interesting, a lot of complaining, and complimenting as well, on here about women, that many of whom if were met in person by most readers would probably launch everyone to his knee. In fact in 2012 a site called HHB (Huge Heavy Breasts) no longer available, did a top 20, and had damn one hell of a vote turn out, Abbi won & Milena was 2nd. I remember who was first, because my wife made the list. I would bet Abbi would probably be first once again.

But that is the great thing about giant hooters, to each his own. And this black nitie looks pretty darn good, but hope no one can see in the window.
You don't get it, where did anyone criticize Abbi here? No one, and of course we'd all be on our knees in front of her, praying to be able to touch her enormous breasts! The criticism is about her cameraman's way of filming, which is admittedly bad, it has nothing to do with Abbi of course, don't mix everything up !!!

I'd like to see her just walking about in public in a showy top, hitting a few bars, dressed up to the nines.

However, I'm not a subscriber, so it's not like I have any entitlement.
Me I would like to see her with a man filmed in POV, where she arrives in the room, dressed of course , her clothes filled with her enormous breasts, and teases the guy who has only one desire, to grope her enormous breasts with full hands and suck on them , and to see her approaching him and offering him her dream, to let him grope them and suck them as much as he desires, as Demora AVARICE often does in her videos for example !!! ...but I don't think Abbi ever will, unfortunately . :(:(:(

EXAMPLE VIDEO OF DEMORA IN POV HERE :
https://vk.com/video/@club213968395?z=video-213968395_456240689/club213968395/pl_-213968395_-2

Last edited: