Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
ucla77 said:
This woman never ceases to amaze me. Far and away the best model out there right now.

In terms of stats, if they are true, I can't really argue with you. There's daylight between her and the active heavy hitters. I'm not sure how many folk realise that she and Milena are practically the same height. And Milena tapped out at 48", last time I checked. The only other non-bbw model in the 50"+ class is Miosotis, to my mind. But she's a fair bit taller and inactive. Abbi's are closer to symmetrical so she takes it for me.

However, the hype is OTT, somebody recently said that her boob was multiple times larger than her head. They were either high or hard. Not trying to step on people's fantasies but I remain a realist.

look about one and a half times the size... :wink:

ucla77 said:
This woman never ceases to amaze me. Far and away the best model out there right now.

However, the hype is OTT, somebody recently said that her boob was multiple times larger than her head. They were either high or hard. Not trying to step on people's fantasies but I remain a realist.

Yeah, some people just overstate things just for the hype factor. Regardless, she's a sight to behold!

And someone PLEASE post the video from this which just dropped this morning. I'll be eternally grateful!

Attachments

• abbi beauty amazing.jpg
    abbi beauty amazing.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 637
  • abbi movie.jpg
    abbi movie.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 461
ucla77 said:
svart888 said:
Simply the BEST... :shock:

Yup. She has no competition now. Truly in a league of her own.
Because it's a weak era - you have to acknowledge that? There's less industry competition because in this era the pendulum has swung in favour of amateurs and DIY via Instagram etc.

Prior to the Internet age the only real way to gain exposure was via the industry door of magazines. All her competition came in on the cusp of that (web access) and now most, if not all, of those heavy hitters are pensioners or pseudo-retired. Milena, Miosotis, Milian. Otherwise, she'd likely have to be contending with at least Poetry Travis if things were as they were before, as PT wouldn't have had a social media platform. Yviana may have challenged her but she makes more money cutting out the middle man and letting men in her middle.

Anyway, it's all ifs and buts or maybes. We can only deal with the reality as we have it now. And in terms of the metrics that any purists evaluate (who gives a fuck about getting lost in a model's eyes?) the players by, she's ahead with perhaps Leanne Crow a distant second? I honestly don't know as I focus more on camateurs.

ucla77 said:
svart888 said:
Simply the BEST... :shock:

Yup. She has no competition now. Truly in a league of her own.
Because it's a weak era - you have to acknowledge that? There's less industry competition because in this era the pendulum has swung in favour of amateurs and DIY via Instagram etc.

Prior to the Internet age the only real way to gain exposure was via the industry door of magazines. All her competition came in on the cusp of that (web access) and now most, if not all, of those heavy hitters are pensioners or pseudo-retired. Milena, Miosotis, Milian. Otherwise, she'd likely have to be contending with at least Poetry Travis if things were as they were before, as PT wouldn't have had a social media platform. Yviana may have challenged her but she makes more money cutting out the middle man and letting men in her middle.

Anyway, it's all ifs and buts or maybes. We can only deal with the reality as we have it now. And in terms of the metrics that any purists evaluate (who gives a fuck about getting lost in a model's eyes?) the players by, she's ahead with perhaps Leanne Crow a distant second? I honestly don't know as I focus more on camateurs.

The only other model other than Abbi who can compete for my attention is Stacy V (Nastya). They're really the only two that I can lose hours at a time looking at these days.

A lot of the social media girls have my attention too... there are a lot of good ones around these days.

Is it bad if I wish her size was considered "Average"? - doesn't change the fact that mind is blown just how huge she is!

Attachments

• AS01.png
    AS01.png
    415.6 KB · Views: 468
  • AS02.png
    AS02.png
    405.8 KB · Views: 449
  • AS03.png
    AS03.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 489
  • AS04.png
    AS04.png
    417.7 KB · Views: 447
  • AS05.png
    AS05.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 441
  • AS06.png
    AS06.png
    386.9 KB · Views: 458
The only other model other than Abbi who can compete for my attention is Stacy V (Nastya). They're really the only two that I can lose hours at a time looking at these days.

A lot of the social media girls have my attention too... there are a lot of good ones around these days.

Who is STACY V??? And where can I find her?

Let's not forget Roxi Red, too. I think she gives Abbi a run for her money. Not as big as Abbi (close though), but they both have great tit to body ratios, and Roxi actually does stuff with her tits. I only wish Roxi would model somewhere else besides Scoreland. I haven't seen any recent updates of her, so I hope she's not retiring
Roxi-Red-Bathin-Boobs-01.jpg

Let's not forget Roxi Red, too. I think she gives Abbi a run for her money. Not as big as Abbi (close though), but they both have great tit to body ratios, and Roxi actually does stuff with her tits. I only wish Roxi would model somewhere else besides Scoreland. I haven't seen any recent updates of her, so I hope she's not retiring

Not gonna lie, she would not be kicked out of the bed. BUT if i could choose between Abbi or Roxi? I would choose Abbi

Edit:

I mean...
AS07.pngAS09.pngAS10.pngAS11.pngAS12.pngAS13.png

Last edited:
View attachment 483696
She pregnant again so that’s prob why there is no new material

Not gonna lie, she would not be kicked out of the bed. BUT if i could choose between Abbi or Roxi? I would choose Abbi

Edit:

I mean...
View attachment 483730View attachment 483732View attachment 483733View attachment 483734View attachment 483735View attachment 483736

No doubt Abbi is bigger, and I like her tits better, but content wise Roxi is better, imo. She just does more with them than Abbi does. I'm a man that likes a little motion, and you rarely get that with Abbi. She usually just walks around and sways them here and there. With Roxi you get some good tit play.
5b8cbe9e0102b486135008.gif

No doubt Abbi is bigger, and I like her tits better, but content wise Roxi is better, imo. She just does more with them than Abbi does. I'm a man that likes a little motion, and you rarely get that with Abbi. She usually just walks around and sways them here and there. With Roxi you get some good tit play.

You see, i agree with you on this one. I was painting a situation where if i could choose which one to take. I do agree that Roxi has better content. But what i was trying to say is that " Wish I could make that content"

You see, i agree with you on this one. I was painting a situation where if i could choose which one to take. I do agree that Roxi has better content. But what i was trying to say is that " Wish I could make that content"

No doubt :cool:

View attachment 483817

Although that maybe true Roxi has more movement/tit play compared to Abbi but we talking bout who we would take in the bed over the other. I wouldnt care how much tit play Abbi does by herself with her being my girl I would go CRAZZZY with those huge ass juggs..I would with Roxi too..but since Abbi is clearly bigger (Possibly a R Cup) I would choose her....BUT lol on the other hand if Roxi is pregnant those juggs could grow immensely bigger hopefully Kristina Milan size!! Lol4B4D066C-1EBA-48C8-8CCA-1288C9842337.jpeg6A8D9859-AA5A-408B-A45A-3FE370119A4C.jpegC677F281-57D1-4298-8DA5-A67CEC47E517.jpegA745CCEF-E6D8-4CA5-8284-D10E2AAA3F3F.jpeg