New Forum Upgrade

You are gonna have problems with old mail with no access. Good job tho , looks good.
My humble feedback is that I'd like to see less sections. Tits in tops, busty amateurs, busty candids, social networks, free for all, even gf/wives do carry another section requirements. Dupe threads get started, then gets moved or deleted, new content get lost, additional mod work with counter productive results sometimes.

Last edited:
For users on mobile devices,the only way I found to log out is to go to the bottom of any page and hit the home option.I don’t see any log out button anywhere.

This is a message to Admin.
Please help me regain access to my old
account here. I tried repeatedly to send to my old email this message for password reset but I did not receive it. I understand the email may be somehow outdated or something. My name on the site is scantilycladwomen
Could you somehow replace my old email for this one attached to this temporary user I am using now writing this or send me a new password to the old or this user's email.
Thank you

This is a message to Admin.
Please help me regain access to my old
account here. I tried repeatedly to send to my old email this message for password reset but I did not receive it. I understand the email may be somehow outdated or something. My name on the site is scantilycladwomen
Could you somehow replace my old email for this one attached to this temporary user I am using now writing this or send me a new password to the old or this user's email.
Thank you
Sorry to bother but please reset my password for scantilycladwomen
I still cannot log into it.
My password has just been reset for the present user

Sorry to bother but please reset my password for scantilycladwomen
I still cannot log into it.
My password has just been reset for the present user
It works now. Thank you for very much for your help

Password did not work... resetting it went smooth.
Happy to be able to log in again, due to bots/phishing/whatever on the old board, my Internet Security did not allow me to log in anymore.
Fingers crossed that, from now on, things will remain good!
:)

Good job on the upgrade! The new site looks great! Thank you for keeping all of us informed.

Nice looking upgrade to the forum. But is there any way of preventing the initial few YouTube links giving a video preview?
It just hampers the reading of the thread if you post more than a link or two.

Hi guys/gals,

As you can see, the forum has finally been upgraded to newer software and SSL activated.

Everything has been migrated from the old forum, although posts made in the last couple of days may have been lost. My apologies for this, the migration took much longer than expected.

Logins and passwords should work as normal. Feel free to upload your avatars.

The new software will allow us to embed from the following - Apple Music Dailymotion Facebook Flickr Giphy Imgur Instagram Liveleak Metacafe Pinterest Reddit SoundCloud Spotify Tumblr Twitch Twitter Vimeo YouTube. (Click on Insert Media Icon)

Some of the text may look corrupted from old threads, mostly BBCode from Quotes and attachments. I am still working on fixing this. If you run into any other problems, please post below and I will try to solve them ASAP.

Enjoy
Admin

Connexion ok for me !

Related issue, Who is the incredible girl of this gif ?

http://titsintops.com/tits.gif

tits.gif

With this upgrade i lost my previous nick , titles and post i had for many years..this sucks a bit but life goes on and the forum too..
Nice to be back as a "newbie"..haha..cheers

The new layout looks great. Thanks for your work. :D

With this upgrade i lost my previous nick , titles and post i had for many years..this sucks a bit but life goes on and the forum too..
Nice to be back as a "newbie"..haha..cheers
Hey man, what was your old username or email? I will revive it for you.

loving it! much easier to attach pictures now, I'll admit I sometimes didn't post some because I was too lazy haha

Hi, Admin. I was bakersdozen101 before and because the linked email is old and inaccessible I'd like to set it to the email I have under this name. Thanks for the help.

Have the same problem Panda2018/2007 and scantilycladwomen have/had. "Old" account was John_ Fawlty and would like to continue using it.