New Forum Upgrade

admin

Forum Founder
Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals,

As you can see, the forum has finally been upgraded to newer software and SSL activated.

Everything has been migrated from the old forum, although posts made in the last couple of days may have been lost. My apologies for this, the migration took much longer than expected.

Logins and passwords should work as normal. Feel free to upload your avatars.

The new software will allow us to embed from the following - Apple Music Dailymotion Facebook Flickr Giphy Imgur Instagram Liveleak Metacafe Pinterest Reddit SoundCloud Spotify Tumblr Twitch Twitter Vimeo YouTube. (Click on Insert Media Icon)

Some of the text may look corrupted from old threads, mostly BBCode from Quotes and attachments. I am still working on fixing this. If you run into any other problems, please post below and I will try to solve them ASAP.

Enjoy
Admin

PSA:

Your old login works, you just need to reset the password (there are database/password encryption reasons for this) -

Step 1 - Reset your password

Step 2 - Once you get the email, right click on
1535733498852.png
And choose
copy link location (Firefox)
or
Copy link address (Chrome)

Paste the now copied URL in the address bar,
and this is what you should see:
http://titsintops.com/xenforo/index.php?lost-password/[username]/[token]
which leads to 404 if you press enter or if you CLICK on Reset Password. Don't.

Replace "xenforo" with "phpBB2" so your new link will look like this:
http://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?lost-password/[username]/[token]
Press Enter, you will now be able to enter a new password - you can even use your old one, just enter it again.

I hope that helped!

Edit: New forum looks amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks Eriongtk.

Did we lose posts from the last 3 days though?

my main account with which I had been active on here for a long time used a throwaway emailadress, but I can't remember which one it was... so now I can't renew the password.. how can I get that account back now? :(
I would suggest contacting Admins, and asking them to change your old account's email to your current one and then delete this (temporary?) account

People needs to reset their password (well at least i had to) but the link points to
http://titsintops.com/xenforo/index.php?lost-password/[username]/[token]
which leads to 404.

I've manually had to correct it to:
http://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?lost-password/[username]/[token]
to make it work.

I hope that helped!

Edit: New forum looks amazing!
Admin you should fix the login problems, though I manage to log in thanks to this message, thank you Eriongtk!

Hey guys,

For some reason I didn't experience a problem logging in with my admin account and normal account. But I did notice in the admin default path was set to the install directory.

Please let me know if things are okay now?

Looks great, and thanks to Eriongtk for the log in help. I did notice the pic attachments are viewable even without logging in, is that new?

Looks great, and thanks to Eriongtk for the log in help. I did notice the pic attachments are viewable even without logging in, is that new?

Glad you like the new layout. Thumbs are available without login, but if you open the image you should be asked to login, or register.

Doesn't work if the email address you had on the forums here from 10 years ago when you registered is no longer active ;)

this can actuallby be remedied. You can ask Admins to change contact email to whatever you want. The reason why we need the reset is because this forum uses way different encryption (hashing) than phpBB2 - so whatever you type in will not be the same hash as the encrypted password found in the database...

But since it is a database: there is a way to recover accounts even with an inactive email :)
It might take a while, depending on the load on the Admins, but it is normally doable

Mod status for me?

Congratulations for the nice work. Password reset was ok !

i would change that feature asap

make it like it was where you couldnt see ANYTHING unless you register and/or login

and also, the TiT Forum logo in the top upper left corner of the page is still directing to "http://titsintops.com/xenforo/index.php"

The Admins should change it back so you can't see anything without registering . If you make the thumbs visible the content will be accessible by reverse image search .

How long was this going on? Even though between unsecured, and no Wi-Fi, I got a Connection Reset message several times this week. And, even a couple of times about 3 weeks ago.

Is there any way to switch to full site viewing on a mobile device?
I was able to view the forum that way before the upgrade and now it’s just on mobile view.

I have been Panda2007 on this forum since 2011. I was unable to log in using my normal password and the email address that I used when I registered Panda2007 was abandoned long ago as I did not use my real-life, personal email. Is it possible to help me to go back to being Panda2007? Thanks.
Hi Panda, sending you a PM