A ? for those members who had login issues with the forum upgrade

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
This thread is ONLY for those members who were unable to login after the upgrade. But, are now able to (whether it be under your original u/n, or your new one).

I have seen the Admin actions that shows users can be merged. And, like merging a post, or threads, everything (including Likes and Messages) SHOULD be merged. However, I haven't had the opportunity to do it. So, my question is...

Any member who falls in this category willing to be a guinea pig to see if the "Users merge" action works as it should?

Replying here would be better, since everyone involved can see it. But, it you wish to keep it on the down low, send me a PM.

The results will be posted here, but your username will be kept out if you PM me.

:cool::cool::cool:SUCCESS!!!:cool::cool::cool:

While the member wishes to remain anonymous, this post is to let y'all know that the "User merge" action works as advertised.

So, for those of you who would like to have your new username merged into your old username, just let me know (either here, or via PM).

Boob On,

Now, not only does the "User merge" Admin works as advertised, it works with 3 different usernames. And, I was able to take the members' first u/n, and change formerly current u/n to his original u/n. Thus, leaving his current e-mail addy (the reason so many members were locked out when we upgraded) intact, and not having to worry about resetting his p/w. :cool: