New Forum Upgrade

I noticed this too. BQ is the only staff member. Is that by design? Can we get all mods reinstated, including this guy?
No, it wasn't by design. Anytime there is a change to a forum, usually there's some bugs to be worked out. And, since I'm still on the road, I can't do much until I get home (+ I'll be in a learning curve).

Also, as a FYI, I've had the system kick me out 2x, when I opened a topic in a new tab.

But, due to inactivity, there may be some mods from the old forum, who won't be mods here. But, that will be at admin (site owner) discretion.

However, if you wish to continue this discussion, do it via PM, and not where everyone can see it.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. If I google a thread then I can see all the images as attachments or part of the posts.

On the old forum, the threads could be seen by users who were not registered and indexed by google. The only difference with this forum, is the thumbnails are visible. You must be registered to view fullsize images. Are you guys converned about the visible thumbs??

On the old forum, the threads could be seen by users who were not registered and indexed by google. The only difference with this forum, is the thumbnails are visible. You must be registered to view fullsize images. Are you guys converned about the visible thumbs??

Yes.

Great upgrade, thanks!

How do i view recent activity to posts i make?
I can click on my username then "your posts" and open each thread to see....but way to much clicking.
Help appreciated..

Hey, shoutout to Admin and all of the mods! The new forum layout is a big improvement. The search function is better. It's much easier to embed images in posts. Everything is streamlined, functional, and pretty.

Thanks for the hard work!

Credit to admin (site owner) for this.

Thanks, Boss.

Thanks BQ! I'm whole again!!

Attachments

• F33C8968-A213-4D07-A8E5-930122EDD2A1.jpeg
    F33C8968-A213-4D07-A8E5-930122EDD2A1.jpeg
    538.6 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
I really don't like the new look. The old one was simple and easy to navigate through. Now I just see bunch of icons in various colors, different colors of text, font sizes and types. Just one huge mess.

just look at this post above mine. How many types of fonts you can see??? The whole post has 1 relevant info "You are quite welcome. Glad I could help." but I have to read through whole bunch of junk, before I find it.
I really have trouble returning to this forum. I loved to spent time here.
Now I come back because it contains valid info but typically I don't stay longer than 10 minutes.
It does not look like any forum or blog or newspage that I know and return to.
Please do something about it. Bring the relevant info to the front, and bury these non relevant info in grey color and small font. Please!

also the main forums thread:
forum1 - this is nice and easy to navigate through
forum2 - again a huge mess

Attachments

• post.JPG
    post.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 17
  • forum1.JPG
    forum1.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 174
  • forum2.JPG
    forum2.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like the upgrade, apart from being locked out of my main account that I've had for years, photos are now visible so I assume they show up on google, which is even worse.
I know it was an old site but it did its job, don't understand what was the point of this.

I really don't like the new look...
If you are using a mobile device, then yes, there were (not sure if they still are there, since I don't use one) display issues. But, I'm pretty sure that that's been fixed.

With regards to the various colored icons, that's because most members don't have an Avatar. But, since there are 26 different letters in the alphabet, there's 26 different primary colors. And, because there are multiple users with the same first letter in their name, a different shade of color makes sense.
And, believe it or not, if you're looking through a mega-thread, you can look for a color vs having to stop at every post with the letter and look at the username to see if it is the member you want.

In your post1, even the old forum allowed for quoting and the use of different colors throughout.

In your forum1 and forum2, the images are not from the same screen! forum1 is the forum index, while forum2 is from the Busty Amateurs sub-forum.

But, you are in the minority of those not liking it.

I dont like the upgrade, apart from being locked out of my main account that I've had for years, photos are now visible so I assume they show up on google, which is even worse.
I know it was an old site but it did its job, don't understand what was the point of this.
and
Message admin or BreastQuest, they can help you retrieve your old account. I had to do the same as well :)
x2

See here, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/old-account-to-new-forum-issues.107017/ or https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...t-cant-sign-in-with-your-old-username.107803/

And, ttbomk, he hasn't contacted me.

A whole bunch of my posts were just edited or deleted by a mod. Is this normal?

A whole bunch of my posts were just edited or deleted by a mod. Is this normal?
For edited posts, you won't loose Messages/Post count. Though, in some instances, you should receive an Alert the the post was edited.

However, if you have posted back to back posts (same date, with no reply in between), those too are merged, and you will loose Messages.

Now, for deleted threads, the o/p is usually notified. But unfortunately, any member who made a reply/replies in that thread is not informed. Similar thing for deleted posts.

I can't speak for everyone on Staff, but BBL46LL, phat_tads and I try to inform the O/P of any edited posts, or reason for thread deletion, which the poster receives as an Alert.

Hope this helps clarify the situation.

For edited posts, you won't loose Messages/Post count. Though, in some instances, you should receive an Alert the the post was edited.

Now, for deleted threads, the o/p is usually notified. But unfortunately, any member who made a reply/replies in that thread is not informed. Similar thing for deleted posts.

However, if you have posted back to back posts (same date, with no reply in between), those too are merged, and you will loose Messages.

I can't speak for everyone on Staff, but BBL46LL, phat_tads and I try to inform the O/P of any edited posts, or reason for thread deletion, which the poster receives as an Alert.

Hope this helps clarify the situation.
I'll also add sometimes we make mistakes and try to fix them, but sometimes we can't retrieve something we've deleted on accident.

Which thread/posts are you referring to?

I'll also add sometimes we make mistakes and try to fix them, but sometimes we can't retrieve something we've deleted on accident.

Which thread/posts are you referring to?
Indeed, we do.

I think he just saw his numbers go down. However, it shouldn't happen on recent posts (unless there's a valid Report, or other problem with the post/thread).