New Forum Upgrade

Thank you for the upgrade! One question: the URLs from old posts seem to be not working anymore, is there a way to connect these old URLs to the new forum?

Thank you again!

I think I managed to "relink" those old URLs. Apparently the beginning of the links should look like "https: //www. titsintops. com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/" and after that you insert the number that appears on the old link, without the "=".

Is that it? Thank you!

...I think I managed to "relink" those old URLs. Apparently the beginning of the links should look like "https: //www. titsintops. com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/" and after that you insert the number that appears on the old link, without the "=".

Is that it? Thank you!
Click HERE just to be sure. ;)

Hey guys. Just a short one to let ya all know that the Requests and ID a Model sub-forums have been merged into one sub-forum (ID a Model & Requests).

Not only does this streamline the Index a bit, it also will save staff some time, as often happens that a Request is put in the IDaM.

EDIT, 15 JAN: Other than the General Discussion sub-forum, the Forum Index has been re-arranged by Popularity.

Last edited:
I just want to say thank you to you BQ.
I know you and the others are very active on the forum. But you seem to be the busiest and making the biggest impact.
I don't think the members fully realize how much effort you put into our little forum.

Thank you. :)

See first post.

Also, made the thread a temporary Sticky to give time for the regular members to see it.

I just want to say thank you to you BQ.
I know you and the others are very active on the forum. But you seem to be the busiest and making the biggest impact.
I don't think the members fully realize how much effort you put into our little forum.

Thank you. :)
Thanks for the kudos, cyber-bud.

But, believe me, when you get into the nuts and bolts of it, this Forum ain't so little. o_O

Reactions: mal
PSA:

Your old login works, you just need to reset the password (there are database/password encryption reasons for this) -

Step 1 - Reset your password

Step 2 - Once you get the email, right click on
View attachment 483198
And choose
copy link location (Firefox)
or
Copy link address (Chrome)

Paste the now copied URL in the address bar,
and this is what you should see:
http://titsintops.com/xenforo/index.php?lost-password/[username]/[token]
which leads to 404 if you press enter or if you CLICK on Reset Password. Don't.

Replace "xenforo" with "phpBB2" so your new link will look like this:
http://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?lost-password/[username]/[token]
Press Enter, you will now be able to enter a new password - you can even use your old one, just enter it again.

I hope that helped!

Edit: New forum looks amazing!

I assume the instructions above from last summer are the same to use now. I'm having trouble re-setting my password. When I go to step one to reset the password it takes me to the Forum page. I'm not receiving any email to reset my password at all. Not sure what to do from the Forum page. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I assume the instructions above from last summer are the same to use now. I'm having trouble re-setting my password. When I go to step one to reset the password it takes me to the Forum page. I'm not receiving any email to reset my password at all. Not sure what to do from the Forum page. Any assistance would be appreciated.
If you wish, I can reset your password to 123456789. Then you should be able to change it from there.

If you wish, I can reset your password to 123456789. Then you should be able to change it from there.

Sure, please do. Just send it to my email.

Hey guys it's probably not said enough. Bit you do an awesome job. This forum is wicked for all big for fetish guys n girls and we appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it running. Thank you
Thanks buddy, much appreciated (y)

Sure, please do. Just send it to my email.
You should receive a notification about it. Just go ahead and type in 123456789 for the p/w. But, if you don't reply to this post within 24 hours, then I will PM it to ya.

Thanks buddy, much appreciated (y)
x2.

After the recent hack, and a quick forum upgrade (new revision), off site links (IG, etc) are now appearing as a Banner (e.g.: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/sonya-t-no-not-that-one.105538/ ). However, this will not negate the need for preview images (Rules 3, 4c and 9, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...please-read-important-important-important.41/ .

Also, the exact number of threads, and messages is rounded to the nearest whole number (e.g.: 1,236 appears as 1.2K; for those sub-forums with under 1K topics, the exact number is shown)

Finally, the Like hyper-link gives a few optional emjois (see preview image). Just hold the cursor of the Thumb up Like link, and select the appropriate emoji. (preview credit to @Ptar ).

In addition, and at present, the Likes count is hidden (hold cursor over Avatar), and it shows up as "Reaction score" because of the use of variable emojis vs just the Thumb Up Like link.

Attachments

• LikeOptions.png
    LikeOptions.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi guys/gals,

As you can see, the forum has finally been upgraded to newer software and SSL activated.

Everything has been migrated from the old forum, although posts made in the last couple of days may have been lost. My apologies for this, the migration took much longer than expected.

Logins and passwords should work as normal. Feel free to upload your avatars.

The new software will allow us to embed from the following - Apple Music Dailymotion Facebook Flickr Giphy Imgur Instagram Liveleak Metacafe Pinterest Reddit SoundCloud Spotify Tumblr Twitch Twitter Vimeo YouTube. (Click on Insert Media Icon)

Some of the text may look corrupted from old threads, mostly BBCode from Quotes and attachments. I am still working on fixing this. If you run into any other problems, please post below and I will try to solve them ASAP.

Enjoy
Admin

I noticed the new video feature when I sent some links in a PM to a friend...I likes!
Thank you for all you do. It is appreciated.

kraig

The new forum upgrade with the Youtube preview caption thumbnails really doesn't help if you post many links (I'm certainly guilty of that).
The preview is not at the video's timestamp, too small to be helpful anyway and fills up thread page with non-content.
Please, at least give us an option to switch it off.

Last edited:
Hey guys it's probably not said enough. Bit you do an awesome job. This forum is wicked for all big for fetish guys n girls and we appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it running. Thank you
Thank you from me as well! :)
The positive feedback is appreciated!

The new forum upgrade with the Youtube preview caption thumbnails really doesn't help if you post many links (I'm certainly guilty of that).
The preview is not at the video's timestamp, too small to be helpful anyway and fills up thread page with non-content.
Please, at least give us an option to switch it off.
That is a cross-over from the larger Embedded Media previews when we went from the old forum to the new forum back in August 2018. But, yeah. For us old guys with poor eyesight, the small image in the banner doesn't do much good (without my glasses, all I see is a blurry cube filled with whatever the main color is :eek: ).

Also, that is happening on a lot of links. But, the preview image, may not be the girl in question.

So, if I can't change that default, I'll check with @admin to look into it.