My busty candids on the Train

Guys, LOOK this girl with MASSIVE boobs on the train! This is the perfection, dude :love:

I have her video, but I can't edit now. If you like it maybe I edit and post here. For now, appreciate these pics :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190625-115420~2.png
    Screenshot_20190625-115420~2.png
    859.5 KB · Views: 934
  • Screenshot_20190625-115259~3.png
    Screenshot_20190625-115259~3.png
    952.1 KB · Views: 862
  • Screenshot_20190625-115104~3.png
    Screenshot_20190625-115104~3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 732
Me tooooo! So one pic more while we are waiting!

what was her story? . . . having gotten a read on her, what could u DEDUCE about her personality, life, sexual availability, etc. (i know this might be reaching a bit)?

Absolutely beautiful and so nicely stacked...she has lot of cushioning on her chest to absorb any jerks! God how badly I want to hold them in my hands

I’d kill for info on how you film these! Especially how you know where the subject is in the video. Spread the knowledge and we can all add even more candids.

I just pretend to be talking to someone on the phone lol

I wrote about this here!

I use a app called "Background Video Recorder". While I'm playing anything or "distracted" on Facebook or any social media, my cellphone is recording these cleavages. I need look a place that I don't need point my cellphone to their cleavages, but that their cleavages stay in the way o f my cellphone. So no one notice. Sure, you can't be with cellphone in same position looking to him with a poker face pointing to the boobs so near. You need be natural, give soft smiles to cellphone, unfocus the phone and/or your eyes of cellphone, do things like that. Even if anyone think your behavior suspect and look to your screen, you will be playing or doing other things and no recording nothing. And if anyone take off your cell and access your gallery don't will find nothing, the media generated is stored on a hidden folder. So is very difficult anyone proves that you are recording anything

I seen a 25-35 year old woman with macromastia on a train 22nd June but couldn't get a shot because idk how but she huge alot of mass from a side boob