Candids of Busty Wife

ffing awesome tits.
i am sure of one thing : there must be other men also taking candids of your wife and posting her on the net...

I suspect there are probably candids of her out-there.
In fact, the other day, I came across this pic, and for a second I thought it was actually an older picture of my wife that had been circulated by other guys.
The blond hair, the cute face, the glasses, and of course, the beautiful large breasts - this is all very close to my wife.
It isn't, of course. But it does turn me on to think that it could have been!

Attachments

• not my wife but close.jpg
    not my wife but close.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 1,154
I suspect there are probably candids of her out-there.
In fact, the other day, I came across this pic, and for a second I thought it was actually an older picture of my wife that had been circulated by other guys.
The blond hair, the cute face, the glasses, and of course, the beautiful large breasts - this is all very close to my wife.
It isn't, of course. But it does turn me on to think that it could have been!

That pic is clearly photosohpped.

I do love having a curvy wife.
Here's a couple of pics captured when she is getting dressed; either still in her bra or just done getting dressed and adjusting her blouse. Again bad quality -- but that's part of the candid look, isn't it!
Wow. Your wife has fantastic tits. Great pics. You are not breaking any rules. Good clean fun. As I say guys that complain about lack of sex or fun are not married to a with big tits.

Came across this one. This could be candid of Anne. Looks like her mouth and nice big breasts - and she used to have a big bikini top like this one ... but it's not one of my pics.
Big turn on to think that guys are taking pics of my wife unbeknown to me!

Attachments

• 1701550692229.png
    1701550692229.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 712
Another one that could be Anne - the size of the boobs is about right, and especially the fact that the right breast is slightly bigger than the left one - which is just like Anne.
And she has gone sunbathing topless a few time at some of the more private resorts we've been to. Probably not her, but it still turns me on so much to think that some guy secretly took a pic of her beautiful body when I was not looking...

Attachments

• 708_450.jpg
    708_450.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 576
Another one that could be Anne - the size of the boobs is about right, and especially the fact that the right breast is slightly bigger than the left one - which is just like Anne.
And she has gone sunbathing topless a few time at some of the more private resorts we've been to. Probably not her, but it still turns me on so much to think that some guy secretly took a pic of her beautiful body when I was not looking...

The very pale nipples are another tell-tale sign. As you can see in the pics below - Anne has quite pale nipples, like the woman sunbathing ... It could be her!

Attachments

• 2015_03_12_170748_176.jpg
    2015_03_12_170748_176.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 581
  • grosmarlots_207_206.jpg
    grosmarlots_207_206.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 567
Your wife is stunning. Do you have any videos of her showering or just gotten out of the shower?

Your wife is stunning. Do you have any videos of her showering or just gotten out of the shower?

This is the closest I currently have of such images. In the first one she is pressing her beautiful big breasts against the shower door to tease me, in the other she is having a bath. The second one deviates for my usual fixation on her cow-tits, showing her small butt instead. I wish she had a much MUCH bigger ass... but nobody is perfect.

Attachments

• 1Bath.jpg
    1Bath.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 0shower.jpg
    0shower.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 329
This is the closest I currently have of such images. In the first one she is pressing her beautiful big breasts against the shower door to tease me, in the other she is having a bath. The second one deviates for my usual fixation on her cow-tits, showing her small butt instead. I wish she had a much MUCH bigger ass... but nobody is perfect.
Juicy looking ass. You ever grind your dick between her butt cheeks.

Juicy looking ass. You ever grind your dick between her butt cheeks.

I very often do, to get my small cock nice and hard before a fuck her butthole prone-bone. Her asshole is the perfect tightness for my small cock. I just wish her butt cheeks were a LOT bigger and a LOT rounder. Her booty currently measures about 40 inches. I wish it were at least nches!!!

Hey my friend. No need to call out your dick as small. If it functions fine all is good.

Three quick successive shots of Anne taken this morning as she was in the restroom getting ready. Rated-G. Nothing even remotely suggestive here - just her big beautiful breasts in a sweater...

Attachments

• 20240210_124646.jpg
    20240210_124646.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 20240210_124648.jpg
    20240210_124648.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 20240210_124652.jpg
    20240210_124652.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
I think she has a nice ass from what we have seen

She has plenty of bras that are properly sized for her large breasts (like the one in this pic) ... she wears the smaller bras just once in awhile to turn me on.
May we ask what size is this bra please