Candids of Busty Wife

AnneDuchesse

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
I don't know if this would qualify under the "Candid" heading: candid pictures of my bosomy wife.

I love to take "candid" pictures of her when she is just going about her business, somewhat unaware of my presence... Are these pics acceptable under the "candid" rubric?

When she is working on her computer

Or walking in the park.

Or getting ready for her workout?

Do these qualify, or am I breaking some unwritten rule?

Attachments

• 1685588878477.png
    1685588878477.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,898
  • 1685589209512.png
    1685589209512.png
    112 KB · Views: 1,770
  • 1685589363789.png
    1685589363789.png
    659.3 KB · Views: 1,883
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this would qualify under the "Candid" heading: candid pictures of my bosomy wife.

I love to take "candid" pictures of her when she is just going about her business, somewhat unaware of my presence... Are these pics acceptable under the "candid" rubric?

When she is working on her computer

Or walking in the park.

Or getting ready for her workout?

Do these qualify, or am I breaking some unwritten rule?

The third photo is beastly...
Any more?

A few beach pics, from various vacations. The quality is not always very good - but that's the nature of "Candids". She thinks it's weird that I like to take "furtive" pictures of her... Is it?

Attachments

• 1_wifes_big_boobs_on_beach_1_142.jpg
    1_wifes_big_boobs_on_beach_1_142.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,605
  • 1_wifes_big_boobs_on_beach_9_129.jpg
    1_wifes_big_boobs_on_beach_9_129.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 1,570
  • 6_beach_118.jpg
    6_beach_118.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 1_beach_254.jpg
    1_beach_254.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 1_wifes_big_boobs_on_beach_7_115.jpg
    1_wifes_big_boobs_on_beach_7_115.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,568
Last edited by a moderator:
hot! she should be enamored you are taking candids of her and not other women!!!

While my wife's breasts are obviously her prominent feature, she also has a cute butt, albeit too small for my taste.
What do you think?

Attachments

• Bathing.jpg
    Bathing.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Butt.jpg
    Butt.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,050
  • small_butt_170.jpg
    small_butt_170.jpg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 1,047
I do love having a curvy wife.
Here's a couple of pics captured when she is getting dressed; either still in her bra or just done getting dressed and adjusting her blouse. Again bad quality -- but that's part of the candid look, isn't it!

Attachments

• shirt_588.jpg
    shirt_588.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,383
  • getting dressed.jpg
    getting dressed.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,278
what a gem, thank for sharing my man

ffing awesome tits.
i am sure of one thing : there must be other men also taking candids of your wife and posting her on the net...

Awesome! Congratulations to both you and her. I know one should not ask abouta lady's age but in this case the question goes to her man...

I don't want to scare you guys off, but, your wife is making me hard as steel. I wish I could see her straighten her blouse. I wish I could sneak into the house and see her bra size. I wish she worked across the street and stretched her arms overhead...
Her boobs are amazing and I want to sleep on them.

ffing awesome tits.
i am sure of one thing : there must be other men also taking candids of your wife and posting her on the net...

Yes - I suspect there are probably a number of pics of her at the beach or at the gym circulating out there. But generally, she dresses rather modestly, so when she is just out there going about her business, most men would probably not notice her breasts - they would probably think that she is just a bit chubby, because of the loose clothing---not knowing that the only thing chubby about her is her bustline.

This "candid" was taken just at the right moment, as she was going to put a loose jacket on to cover her ample bosom before dashing out.

Attachments

• timing.jpg
    timing.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,132
You're a lucky guy, AnneDuchesse. Thanks for sharing those photos and fair dues to your wife allowing you to publish them.