Candids of Busty Wife

Quick candid video of my buxom wife getting dressed for work.
On the one hand, it is "Rated G" -- nothing explicit here. But still... I find it super sexy to see her voluptuous body even fully dressed!
All your pics look like they've been taken in the 90s or with a 90s camera

Yes - I suspect there are probably a number of pics of her at the beach or at the gym circulating out there. But generally, she dresses rather modestly, so when she is just out there going about her business, most men would probably not notice her breasts - they would probably think that she is just a bit chubby, because of the loose clothing---not knowing that the only thing chubby about her is her bustline.

This "candid" was taken just at the right moment, as she was going to put a loose jacket on to cover her ample bosom before dashing out.
Do you get turned on knowing other men are probably lusting for your wife's gigantic juggs? That they may be taking "candids" too to use for their pleasure?

Quick candid video of my buxom wife getting dressed for work.
On the one hand, it is "Rated G" -- nothing explicit here. But still... I find it super sexy to see her voluptuous body even fully dressed!
Absolutely amazing rack!!! So glad I found this thread!! Although it’s “Rated G” you’re correct it’s beyond sexy!!

Very short clip of my bosomy wife putting on a bra - low-resolution as always!

I would kill to have a set of tits like those at my disposal. Too bad I married the first girl who sucked my dick.

Well, Anne was not the first woman to suck my dick, but she is certainly the best!

This pic shows my favorite position for blowjobs, because I can admire her big breasts while I fuck her mouth.

Attachments

• 1.mouthfuck.jpg
    1.mouthfuck.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 1,758

as hot as it is to see her spilling out from all sides i think its time she get some new, properly sized bras! that cant be comfortable!

thanks for sharing! wish the women i worked with looked anything like her!

A very quick "candid" video of my wife walking in her under ware.
This one is unique insofar as it is not about her big tits (which you can see just a tiny bit of) but rather about her big hairy pussy - yes! on top of having big tits, she also has a big hairy pussy!

In this quick "candid" clip - which I slowed down for your viewing pleasure -- you can see her big hairy pussy through her under ware.

Sexy?

Attachments

• 1.Big HP.wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 661
A very quick "candid" video of my wife walking in her under ware.
This one is unique insofar as it is not about her big tits (which you can see just a tiny bit of) but rather about her big hairy pussy - yes! on top of having big tits, she also has a big hairy pussy!

In this quick "candid" clip - which I slowed down for your viewing pleasure -- you can see her big hairy pussy through her under ware.

Sexy?
And here is a more typical "candid" clip of Anne wearing a tiny bikini top!
Made GIF's from your videos for 'looped' continuous viewing. ;)

Attachments

• 53454325324.gif
    53454325324.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 656
  • 43532453453425.gif
    43532453453425.gif
    8.3 MB · Views: 653