My busty candids on the Train

This is the most perfect close in a huge boobs on cleavage that you will see today, so, appreciate!

These pics are screenshots of a video. I no have time to edit it now, but if you like, I can do it later then post here
Best one yet! Thanks!

Great stuff! This takes immense skill and preparation to get the good shots. Respect!

Thanks dear, I'll do it at night, this have video too, sure!

Yes, I'm doing it. I need to be sponsored ($) by titsintop for this risk, hahaha. If I was busted and knocked for all people on the train, at least I'll have money to pay a tratament (or my funeral hahaha). But for a while, I'll posting here.

I had a HD with a loooot of busty candids like that but it corrupted... Seriously, were more of a hundred videos, I cry when I lost them all... But I'm recovering rec new videos, here in Brazil this is very easy to do.

Everywhere have a girl/woman with a massive tits in a tight top, in a deep cleavage, overflowing. Now is summer here, and they are like this in all place, on the train, subway, bus, walking on the street, in the mall... You ever will see a pair of big boobs coming in your way, but at the same time, these woman are very smart (but I'm more, for a while haha). So, if you give to Brazil and see a huge tits near of you and take the phone to rec or pic her... Think two times before, certainly you will are knocked for her and the rest of people around. I've been doing this for years so I have experience on this ;)

The video is ready guys! Appreciate :)
http://sendvid.com/pgxrawhm
Great Cleavage Shot

keep up the good work

Guys, LOOK this girl with MASSIVE boobs on the train! This is the perfection, dude :love:

I have her video, but I can't edit now. If you like it maybe I edit and post here. For now, appreciate these pics :p
Perfection :emoji_heart_eyes:

Great post and thread, keep them coming.

http://sendvid.com/hf3v8k88

Attachments

• 1641B622-0778-4A5E-994A-E9BB59C1E161.png
    1641B622-0778-4A5E-994A-E9BB59C1E161.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 895
Last edited:
Hi, I just discover your work, this is great stuff! thank you for that but if I may ask would be nice to have face too :))

This is the biggest tits that I catch in the train, take a look. I know, she isn't beautiful but anyway, look the massive tits on cleavage man! I had MAAANY autocontrol to not be hard and not grab this tits in my front, haha.

This is a print of a Video, if you like, I'll post the video.

Take a look in the first pic. Her tits is so big that touch the arm of person on the side. Ahh, How I would like to be on the side her in that moment, haha s2

Vid pls!

This is the best. So many hot women to show their cleavage in brazil!