My busty candids on the Train

Where are you from?
Where this train is going to?
Great tits on the road...
I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro and I was going to my job. Here is very common these cleavages. Some men were disappointed when come to Brazil and say "but when I were to Brazil I can't see these busty women", look: this clothes with a deep cleavages, boobs overflowing and bouncing are clothes of poor/simple people and you don't will see these things in RJ's South Side (richest area). But if you take a train to West Side or North Size you're will see many busty with these cleavages. girls, women, mature, granny... Idk why they use it. maybe bc here is very hot or maybe they're looking for attention, I really don't understand and I really don't care, I only enjoy all it, haha

great video. deep huge cleavage..good work..more pleaseeeeee

I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro and I was going to my job. Here is very common these cleavages. Some men were disappointed when come to Brazil and say "but when I were to Brazil I can't see these busty women", look: this clothes with a deep cleavages, boobs overflowing and bouncing are clothes of poor/simple people and you don't will see these things in RJ's South Side (richest area). But if you take a train to West Side or North Size you're will see many busty with these cleavages. girls, women, mature, granny... Idk why they use it. maybe bc here is very hot or maybe they're looking for attention, I really don't understand and I really don't care, I only enjoy all it, haha

Yeah but I don't want to get robbed or murdered by the cartel fuck that

Why do these threads even exist anymore if the videos are down and there's no images of the girl on them???

Why do these threads even exist anymore if the videos are down and there's no images of the girl on them???
If you find a thread with a dead link or where the OP has deleted his content: create a report.
Then we can deal with it.
Thanks. Ptar

Last edited:
I don't know how any man can have the mettle to make a video like that. The camera was nearly in her shirt.

I never point my cam to their boobs. I make that their boobs stay where my cam is pointed
I think I understand.
The challenge is to make it look natural. :)

I think I understand.
The challenge is to make it look natural. :)
Yes, I'm on my Facebook/Instagram or playing something while the boobs that are in front my cam are recorded in background :)

This is the most perfect close in a huge boobs on cleavage that you will see today, so, appreciate!

These pics are screenshots of a video. I no have time to edit it now, but if you like, I can do it later then post here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-115618~3.png
    Screenshot_20190613-115618~3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 692
  • Screenshot_20190613-115512~2.png
    Screenshot_20190613-115512~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 667
  • Screenshot_20190613-115350~2.png
    Screenshot_20190613-115350~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 776
  • Screenshot_20190613-115250~2.png
    Screenshot_20190613-115250~2.png