Itskaitiecali discussion

I subbed to her OF its waste of money and she barely responds to DM. It’s overpriced and the content mainly includes topless or barely topless photos in her mirror. She sells overpriced soft core videos which I didn’t waste my time purchasing. Be my guest if you wanna sub and simp and purchase those videos

I subbed to her OF its waste of money and she barely responds to DM. It’s overpriced and the content mainly includes topless or barely topless photos in her mirror. She sells overpriced soft core videos which I didn’t waste my time purchasing. Be my guest if you wanna sub and simp and purchase those videos
it's a damn shame, and she was doing so well a few months ago but then decided to go a different direction...
which is her thing, her trip, more power to her. Another one bites the big titty dust :emoji_head_bandage:

sadly I got a glimpse of her content from all of October and damn... not even one big tit pic for the deviant dogs and the quality of the pics are mediocre as hell :cry:

After a few more months of subbing to her even recently catching the deal and subbing to her I can say still since my last recent rant NOTHING has changed. $36.00 for a 3 Minute video. Insane.

It pisses me off because it's like man she's supremely huge in the chest size and I want to see her content but at the same time it's frustrating because I'm not paying $36.00 for 1 video when that's normally a total of 10 other subscriptions I have for that.

And it's no way in hell this is profiting when since she's introduced PPVs more have dropped off..less likes less comments cause ppl don't want to say what they're really feeling which is she's getting over. Highway robbery with her OF. Smh

After a few more months of subbing to her even recently catching the deal and subbing to her I can say still since my last recent rant NOTHING has changed. $36.00 for a 3 Minute video. Insane.

It pisses me off because it's like man she's supremely huge in the chest size and I want to see her content but at the same time it's frustrating because I'm not paying $36.00 for 1 video when that's normally a total of 10 other subscriptions I have for that.

And it's no way in hell this is profiting when since she's introduced PPVs more have dropped off..less likes less comments cause ppl don't want to say what they're really feeling which is she's getting over. Highway robbery with her OF. Smh
not even any good pics every now and then? or just teaser PG friendly bs . .. .

kinda lol that all the complainers who are mad she charges too much. when youre whole game is literally paying to see girls naked. what do you expect?

even mcdonalds dont have a dollar menu anymore

Last edited:
kinda lol that all the complainers who are mad she charges too much. when youre whole game is literally paying to see girls naked. what do you expect?
You sound a little idiotic and kind of judgmental for someone who's on this site just like us..not only that but you been here LONGER than us and you talking like this lol.

You're got damn right I'll complain because just as much as she wants to make money and I want to see the titties I also want to get a fair price too. These bitches get on these platforms like Onlyfans, Loyal Fans, Fansly, & Manyvids and try to finesse a profit without doing anything or showing anything. We just got done seeing Kaitie for free on Tumblr just a while ago. It's no way in hell she this Arrogant to charge $18 for 2 pictures. You shitting me? Lol

Yea I know the game I'm aware of the trickery..but this is partly why we're here. To contribute to the overpricing of content and we share between connoisseurs on here. We don't get me having over a hundred thousand pieces of content via pics & vids without contributing and receiving others contribution via the site.

You sound a little idiotic and kind of judgmental for someone who's on this site just like us..not only that but you been here LONGER than us and you talking like this lol.

You're got damn right I'll complain because just as much as she wants to make money and I want to see the titties I also want to get a fair price too. These bitches get on these platforms like Onlyfans, Loyal Fans, Fansly, & Manyvids and try to finesse a profit without doing anything or showing anything. We just got done seeing Kaitie for free on Tumblr just a while ago. It's no way in hell she this Arrogant to charge $18 for 2 pictures. You shitting me? Lol

Yea I know the game I'm aware of the trickery..but this is partly why we're here. To contribute to the overpricing of content and we share between connoisseurs on here. We don't get me having over a hundred thousand pieces of content via pics & vids without contributing and receiving others contribution via the site.

i edited my post. i dont follow you because if you want ripped content this is so far from the best site for that.

i edited my post. i dont follow you because if you want ripped content this is so far from the best site for that.
Within my rebuttal I say I don't have a problem with spending. Hell even in my previous complaints I'm saying I don't have a problem with spending. Her new outlandish pricing is the damn issue. I keep saying it lol. No I'm not paying $18.00 for 2 pictures. No I'm not paying $36.00 for 1 video. No No fuck no lol. and we can only have this talk because of this being a discussion thread.

But literally right before the up charge happend she was selling a video for $14.00 it was 5 min...bought it INSTANTLY. Not going to lie probably her best video she's ever done in my opinion. That's not just OF that's her past videos too..again my opinion. Lotion rubbing, bouncing, loud Titty clapping, along with a full view of her juggs. I got her last great video before the laziness & up charge with content started to happen.

Within my rebuttal I say I don't have a problem with spending. Hell even in my previous complaints I'm saying I don't have a problem with spending. Her new outlandish pricing is the damn issue. I keep saying it lol. No I'm not paying $18.00 for 2 pictures. No I'm not paying $36.00 for 1 video. No No fuck no lol. and we can only have this talk because of this being a discussion thread.

But literally right before the up charge happend she was selling a video for $14.00 it was 5 min...bought it INSTANTLY. Not going to lie probably her best video she's ever done in my opinion. That's not just OF that's her past videos too..again my opinion. Lotion rubbing, bouncing, loud Titty clapping, along with a full view of her juggs. I got her last great video before the laziness & up charge with content started to happen.

not trying to convince you to pay or pay more. you already up in the drive through though, you feel me?

no point in complaining at the window if you think the prices are ridic. those prices (any prices) sound ridiculous to me for the quality of the food, you wont watch me up at McDs just the same

not trying to convince you to pay or pay more. you already up in the drive through though, you feel me?

no point in complaining at the window if you think the prices are ridic. those prices (any prices) sound ridiculous to me for the quality of the food, you wont watch me up at McDs just the same
For the sake of it being a discussion thread is the point of sharing my experience. Any other time let's just share the titties or just move on. Also saying it for others who may had wanted to purchase but are sketchy too.

And you only half right..cause true I'm at the McDonald's window about to give them the cash but before I could hand it off they just added an extra $20.00 to the meal because Big Macs is $20 more dollars now lol..and at that point I would tell them no thank you and just leave lol. I might come back through the drive thru and attempt to order again but it's still $20.00 for 1 Big Mac it's still a no for me.

For the sake of it being a discussion thread is the point of sharing my experience. Any other time let's just share the titties or just move on. Also saying it for others who may had wanted to purchase but are sketchy too.

And you only half right..cause true I'm at the McDonald's window about to give them the cash but before I could hand it off they just added an extra $20.00 to the meal because Big Macs is $20 more dollars now lol..and at that point I would tell them no thank you and just leave lol. I might come back through the drive thru and attempt to order again but it's still $20.00 for 1 Big Mac it's still a no for me.

now you seein the light. some dudes standing outside yelling at the building with picket signs

Last edited: