Caroline V. (DISCUSSION ONLY. NO MEDIA ALLOWED)

tacomeat

Reaction score
The following thread is to discuss Caroline Vreeland's content. She has a VIP tier on her Onlyfans where she sends out topless content for $200 per ppv. Her tits are GOAT status imo, especially recently.

Feel free to discuss her content here.

What do you think of her VIP topless content ? anyone subbed ?

i havent been up to date on her, but i do remember that drunk snapchat (or IG vid) of her showing tits

i havent been up to date on her, but i do remember that drunk snapchat (or IG vid) of her showing tits
Lol that's like 10 years old. She looks way better and tits rn are like 5x the size from before.

Lol that's like 10 years old. She looks way better and tits rn are like 5x the size from before.
really? i'll check and see what else she has to offer

Good LORD! Just hunted around for her more recent stuff and holy FUCK are her tits enormous! Before she had the kid I always thought of her as Charlotte McKinney except she actually got them out.

Good LORD! Just hunted around for her more recent stuff and holy FUCK are her tits enormous! Before she had the kid I always thought of her as Charlotte McKinney except she actually got them out.
She is my favourite current model. Along with Allisonnyc and vintage Hartlova best blonde I’ve ever seen. Her post pregnancy tits are bonkers. Thin, tight, massive tits. Crazy genetics.