Forum Alerts and Email Notification Discussion

tittyloveruk

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
When i click on the bell on desktop using chrome browser - my alerts/notifications of threads dont show. They do show on mobile though. Anyone know why that might be?

I will look into this more when the switch over is complete.

i think it is a personal issue for me. Unless it has happened to anyone else? As i say it happens on other forums too.

I will look into this more when the switch over is complete.
I'm having the same issue, with all browsers, with add ons disabled, cookies enabled, disabling alerts and re-enabling them etc.
EDIT: alerts now showing for reactions but not for posts in watched threads, even though setting is activated.

Last edited:
Out of interest and to help others in future, what did you do to correct the problem?
I had issues with other websites as well as I discovered, so I reinstalled my browser and only added add ons I really needed. Don't know which specifically it was that was causing problems. Then I also deactivated all alerts, SAVED, and reactivated them, SAVED AGAIN and it worked. Trial and error: I think I hadn't reinstalled the browser before, and my other browsers had similar add on issues maybe? Not sure. Crucial seemed to disable all lerts SAVE and enable them again AND SAVE. No idea why it worked now and not before, just happy it did.

Last edited:
For whatever reason, I stopped receiving email notification at some point between 7:43pm PT yesterday (last time I received an alert) to now. There have been multiple instances since then where I should have received an alert, but nothing. I am primarily on mobile and use gmail as my email address.

I went into my preferences and made sure they were all on, and even went as far as to uncheck all the boxes, save, close out of the safari browser, then turned off my gmail notifications, turned off my phone, turned it back on, turned gmail notifications back on in my settings, then went back into my preferences on the site and checked ALL boxes and saved again, but still nothing since.

Is there a reported problem that aligns with the tImeframe of when this started happening for me? Also, I am on the latest IOS version 17.3.1.

Interesting. Ive not received notifications when i should have.

Since changing server and IP address, email from titsintops are being blocked by ISPs such as yahoo/hotmail/outlook. Gmail seems to be fine.

There is not much we can do, IP reputation resolves over time.

Since changing server and IP address, email from titsintops are being blocked by ISPs such as yahoo/hotmail/outlook. Gmail seems to be fine.

There is not much we can do, IP reputation resolves over time.
So are you saying that eventually I should hopefully begin to receive the email alerts again? Is it just a matter of time and patience? Not sure I understand what you mean by “IP reputation resolves over time”. And to clarify, my email associated with my acct IS gmail, so in my situation, it is not fine. (as you say)

Would having an ad blocker turned-on on my mobile device have any impact, or is that totally unrelated in this regard?

Just trying to better understand. Thanks.

So are you saying that eventually I should hopefully begin to receive the email alerts again? Is it just a matter of time and patience? Not sure I understand what you mean by “IP reputation resolves over time”. And to clarify, my email associated with my acct IS gmail, so in my situation, it is not fine. (as you say)

Would having an ad blocker turned-on on my mobile device have any impact, or is that totally unrelated in this regard?

Just trying to better understand. Thanks.
Ad block is not related. We recently upgraded servers which changed IP Addresses. The forum sends out thousands of email alerts each day which ISP's consider as spam. For now you will just have to login each day and check alerts. Hopefully after a few months the big mail providers will realize these alerts are not spam.

FYI… looks like email notifications are working again. Just started to get them in real time this morning. (gmail) Just letting you know. (y)