Itskaitiecali discussion

I subbed to her OF its waste of money and she barely responds to DM. It’s overpriced and the content mainly includes topless or barely topless photos in her mirror. She sells overpriced soft core videos which I didn’t waste my time purchasing. Be my guest if you wanna sub and simp and purchase those videos
Agreed, when she first started it , it was a lot better and cheaper now it's overpriced af and the vids are kinda short and weak lol

yep, EVERYthing is behind a paywall and ain't fixing to spend 22 bucks on two photos lmfao :ROFLMAO:
Facts like idc about paying for a decent Length vid...but not 30-40 on a 2-3min vid HELL NO on top of 20 a month for basically previews....HELL TF NO

Agreed, when she first started it , it was a lot better and cheaper now it's overpriced af and the vids are kinda short and weak lol
Everything she did in the beginning where it was 4 to 5 minute videos for $10.00 or $12.00 I gladly would spend it. She drunk as shit trying to charge $36.00 for a 1 min 20 second video and on the minute mark you finally pulling ya titties out for the reveal fuck outta here. Lol

I remember her explicitly saying she was going to put more effort into the content once she goes up in price with the subscription. Went from $14.00 to $18.00. But instead of making better content she just padding the content via pay wall not showing 1 nipple in the regular feed of her content it's all teases. Not even a video longer than 20 fucking seconds.

I'm over ranting at this point but I said it already search it everybody from Kaitie Cali to Cherylannggx2, HazelMay38k, iheartTrenity, lylasbigheart, astarbabyxox & iamjazminesinging they all run the same damn content on social media..a picture and a reel everyday a few of them now have obtained 2nd & 3rd pages and they do the same thing a picture & a reel everyday to promote that bullshit paywall content. Overcharging for mediocre pics & vids.

Everything she did in the beginning where it was 4 to 5 minute videos for $10.00 or $12.00 I gladly would spend it. She drunk as shit trying to charge $36.00 for a 1 min 20 second video and on the minute mark you finally pulling ya titties out for the reveal fuck outta here. Lol

I remember her explicitly saying she was going to put more effort into the content once she goes up in price with the subscription. Went from $14.00 to $18.00. But instead of making better content she just padding the content via pay wall not showing 1 nipple in the regular feed of her content it's all teases. Not even a video longer than 20 fucking seconds.

I'm over ranting at this point but I said it already search it everybody from Kaitie Cali to Cherylannggx2, HazelMay38k, iheartTrenity, lylasbigheart, astarbabyxox & iamjazminesinging they all run the same damn content on social media..a picture and a reel everyday a few of them now have obtained 2nd & 3rd pages and they do the same thing a picture & a reel everyday to promote that bullshit paywall content. Overcharging for mediocre pics & vids.
Oh yeah iHeartTrinity was even worse, sending pic ppvs for 100 plus bucks GTFOH. I was mad astarbaby had such a lame page. Her prices were high but not as ridiculous. But still a bit unreasonable