Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

I'm a big fan of Abbi's work but does anyone else feel like the guy/gal shooting the videos has no idea what they are doing? This is not all videos but some videos have a lot of excessive/sporadic camera movements that are dizzying at times, or recording way too close to Abbi, shaky hands, etc... I do not understand why they can't use a camera stabilizer or tripod to record videos. Abbi is busy doing a sexy stare down with eye contact looking into camera and camera guy moves away to focus on her necklace or something. Abbi is busy teasing with cleavage/boobage and camera guy is busy recording her stomach or something. For example, the recent video titled Contrast Colors (Black), it's almost like the camera guy is stumbling around on a boat... he's all over the place. Anyone else feel the same?

400 pages of the goddess, I bet that millions all over the world would dream about her, She is simply amazing, on my top 10 of all time. Hope soon she can do a comparison video of old clothes and bras and hope too her boobs grow even more.

Ps. Love the black dress by the window video and the black swimsuit one.

I feel this is an Abbi Secraa APPRECIATION thread, #1, I appreciate seeing her, not criticizing something so petty as her camera work or lighting.
edit; We used to have to watch grainy B&W 8mm which was not only shaky, but mostly out-of-focus. So, no.
Sometimes when you've lived with 'less' you appreciate 'more'.
For complaints, criticism and that kind of discussion and banter visit: Abbi Secraa Discussion.
If you can't say something nice... For discussion and banter visit: Abbi Secraa Discussion
For discussion and banter visit: Abbi Secraa Discussion
Oh and if I was in the same room with her, I can't say I wouldn't be shaking either!
For more comments about shaky camera work Go Back About 100 - 200 pages!
This is the most attention Jastersons page has received since it started. I think he thought he had more followers than he did as he's basically like a B movie director thinking he is directing a blockbuster and looking for all the accolades while his actors and crew have already faced facts that the project is a disaster and it's going straight to video

I'm a big fan of Abbi's work but does anyone else feel like the guy/gal shooting the videos has no idea what they are doing? This is not all videos but some videos have a lot of excessive/sporadic camera movements that are dizzying at times, or recording way too close to Abbi, shaky hands, etc... I do not understand why they can't use a camera stabilizer or tripod to record videos. Abbi is busy doing a sexy stare down with eye contact looking into camera and camera guy moves away to focus on her necklace or something. Abbi is busy teasing with cleavage/boobage and camera guy is busy recording her stomach or something. For example, the recent video titled Contrast Colors (Black), it's almost like the camera guy is stumbling around on a boat... he's all over the place. Anyone else feel the same?
This is an old topic. That used to be an issue for me, as well. Things could definitely be better but, we are fortunate that she’s still modeling at all.
My guess is that she’s comfortable with the people she’s been working with which is an important thing for a model. I’d imagine that the shoots are very impromptu. They probably come up with a basic idea/theme and then just “go with the flow” during the shoot. Sometimes it works and sometimes there’s not a lot of solid footage when they get to the editing so they use what they have. I also think/guess that they do a bunch of weeks worth of shooting in a single session. That way, everyone involved can have some downtime and get away for a while. That would also explain why we sometimes get these long breaks in the content release schedule.

How do I know this? I don’t. Pure speculation. It makes sense to me.

Last edited:

In white - screen grabs!

Abbi posing and trying to bring to you
the best she can offer for you.
She's hiding from the hot weather
but now it's too hot in the kitchen!

Attachments

• asmv82001182.jpg
    asmv82001182.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 503
  • asmv82001330.jpg
    asmv82001330.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 492
  • asmv82001368.jpg
    asmv82001368.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 537
  • asmv82001369.jpg
    asmv82001369.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 515
  • asmv82001377.jpg
    asmv82001377.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 537
  • asmv82001412.jpg
    asmv82001412.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 509
  • asmv82001430.jpg
    asmv82001430.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 519
  • asmv82001433.jpg
    asmv82001433.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 524
  • asmv82001456.jpg
    asmv82001456.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 499
  • asmv82001493.jpg
    asmv82001493.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Your boss invites you over for dinner at his largely stately home. His lovely, obviously
macromastic, blond, gracious, wife seems to be making flirtatious gestures to you all evening.
You swear by the time coffee is served, her nipples are flagrantly showing into her satin bone-white top.
A heavy snow has fallen during the evening and so they won't hear a word of you driving back; instead they
put you up in a guest bedroom for the night.. In the morning, you groggily stumble into the bathroom,
having no idea it's currently occupied, and there she is, that woman who is your smug, pretentious boss's
wife, greeting you upon realizing your presence.

asmv82001368.jpg

Does anyone have a decent guess at how old she is? I know officially it's like 38 or something, but I know people have their own theories about her "true" age. For me, it's hard to tell because when she came out in 2008 she had a mature look about her, but she could easily have just been a 22/23 year old with just an older look about herself :unsure:

Does anyone have a decent guess at how old she is? I know officially it's like 38 or something, but I know people have their own theories about her "true" age. For me, it's hard to tell because when she came out in 2008 she had a mature look about her, but she could easily have just been a 22/23 year old with just an older look about herself :unsure:
38 seems just about right

New screen grabs of Abbi will always brighten up a rainy day

Attachments

• asmv82001456.jpg
    asmv82001456.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 478
  • asmv82001492.jpg
    asmv82001492.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 396
  • asmv82001491.jpg
    asmv82001491.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 468
  • asmv82001383.jpg
    asmv82001383.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 506
  • asmv82001422.jpg
    asmv82001422.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 563
  • asmv82001138.jpg
    asmv82001138.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 540
Your boss invites you over for dinner at his largely stately home. His lovely, obviously
macromastic, blond, gracious, wife seems to be making flirtatious gestures to you all evening.
You swear by the time coffee is served, her nipples are flagrantly showing into her satin bone-white top.
A heavy snow has fallen during the evening and so they won't hear a word of you driving back; instead they
put you up in a guest bedroom for the night.. In the morning, you groggily stumble into the bathroom,
having no idea it's currently occupied, and there she is, that woman who is your smug, pretentious boss's
wife, greeting you upon realizing your presence.

View attachment 2797015
Pretty sure I'd have a heart attack if I walked in on Abbi like that. Or just go completely nuts and end up in an asylum. "But doc she was this goddess with the biggest, most beautiful natural breasts on earth. And she was naked in my bathroom. You gotta believe me"