Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

abbipro.

just wondering is the next video here maybe today. i think she might stand up in the benning for some seconds if i remember the screenshotsamples from weeks/months ago? correctly. this one might have some good seconds in the v3ry beginning

abbipro.

just wondering is the next video here maybe today. i think she might stand up in the benning for some seconds if i remember the screenshotsamples from weeks/months ago? correctly. this one might have some good seconds in the v3ry beginning
seconds ... :ROFLMAO:

Women with great grace and giant chests have the ability and sometimes the pure class to keep things close to the vest, note the street photo once again.....and then note the screen grabs from the computer on the couch video.....Same basic time frame, it was posted on line, and can be seen in the similar ages in the face......Would anybody guess that the women in the street photo could unleash the tits in the next 2 photos.....well I would but that is due to my experience with someone. Abbi is an unusual lady, rare as hen's teeth, one that will be hard to reproduce anytime soon.....

Yep unleashing those things into what is in the next 2 photos is truly a :love:"Gotcha in the Crotch Moment":love:
What movie is the second and 3rd pic from?

abbipro.

She has been releasing new material about every 12 days so probably Monday the 22nd.
It's not the days in between each posting, it's the number of days between each Photo set, Screengrabs or Movies. This can be easily checked on her blogsite. Photo sets are spaced 30-35 days, Screengrabs are spaced 30-35 days, Movies are spaced 30-35 days, it's math. :rolleyes: Count the daze.

But was this set of images released yes or no?
If you're a member of Abbi's site you already know, also the nomenclature 'asp' or 'asphoto', plus my special 'Rc' for 'rotated crop'. :D

yeah wish she could release a new videoclip every fourth days or so..... as of now it is one clip every 35-40 day or so. and then she lays on a bed every time.for 95 % of the clip. if she released one clip every 4th day then the time we would see something more would increase

I believe she is a bit of a business genius and her site is geared more toward the sophisticated, set up for longevity, not sensationalism for the short-termed, otherwise she'd been long gone by now. Anyone have any idea how much work it would be to release little clips and keep them interesting every four days? Instead she is making memorable content as a glamour model (which is the best way to think of her), I go back and view time and time again!
I love her runway walks at the beginning of her movies and spending thirty minutes with her. Those are the best parts, my favorites are 'Abbi is Upstairs' (non-nude), and 'Your Wish, My Passion', but the runway walk she does in 'Looking Into My Cleavage' or 'Revealing On Terrace', are to die for!
There's just something about a woman in street clothes...
WoW.

Attachments

• Your Wish, My Passion.jpg
    Your Wish, My Passion.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 341
  • Abbi Is Upstairs.jpg
    Abbi Is Upstairs.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 370
  • LookingInToMyCleavage.jpg
    LookingInToMyCleavage.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 457
  • RevealingOnTheTerrace.jpg
    RevealingOnTheTerrace.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 443
  • BarelyCoveredBreasts.jpg
    BarelyCoveredBreasts.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
I believe she is a bit of a business genius and her site is geared more toward the sophisticated, set up for longevity, not sensationalism for the short-termed, otherwise she'd been long gone by now. Anyone have any idea how much work it would be to release little clips and keep them interesting every four days? Instead she is making memorable content as a glamour model (which is the best way to think of her)! I love her runway walks at the beginning of her movies and spending thirty minutes with her. Those are the best parts, my favorites are 'Abbi is Upstairs' (non-nude), and 'Your Wish, My Passion', but the runway walk she does in 'Looking Into My Cleavage' or 'Revealing On Terrace', are to die for!
There's just something about a woman in street clothes...
WoW.
Superb down the top view.....It is fairly simple in her case, and I suspect I am right. there is a monetary component, and a "turn on" component, as in it turns her on to turn us on. Truth is, I suspect she takes it as this is what you are getting, nothing more nothing less, you are welcome to join, and if you don't like the product you are welcome to leave. She takes it as it comes. And we take it as we cum.....

I went through this with my wife as we wrote our book....then her doing videos to promote it. There was a making money component via the book (we didn't make nay money to speak of) & then a turn on component...I know in my wife's case turning men on is a take it as you get it, and no offense, but she personally doesn't need the attention one way or the other. I get off on it more than she does.

My wife has already had a lifetime full of it. My guess is Abbi feels the same way. It ain't arrogance it is just the way it is. Men tripping over themselves over her, has filled whatever void was needed long long ago. So don't panic, but I could see her saying "Bye-bye"...or not.....WHY.......because she has met her own satisfaction index long ago.....or maybe not......

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 12.02.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 12.02.38 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
Chubster, you and I are on the same page. I'm not some born yesterday, or old man living under a toadstool. I've been through all the different degrees of nudity and gimmickry since the '60s.
I been married three times and widowed once, the kids are all grown and gone, and it's just me and Abbi. She could say 'bye-bye', but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. I take her the way she wants to present herself, and I never criticize, because everyone has their own style, just like music!
Abbi, :emoji_kiss: she is a STAR!

Attachments

• asphoto10800.jpg
    asphoto10800.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 274
  • asp11600.jpg
    asp11600.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 238
  • asp12104.jpg
    asp12104.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 250
  • asp12950.jpg
    asp12950.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 266
  • asphoto9000.jpg
    asphoto9000.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 271
Chubster, you and I are on the same page. I'm not some born yesterday, or old man living under a toadstool. I've been through all the different degrees of nudity and gimmickry since the '60s.
I been married three times and widowed once, the kids are all grown and gone, and it's just me and Abbi. She could say 'bye-bye', but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. I take her the way she wants to present herself, and I never criticize, because everyone has their own style, just like music!
B you may be the only one who could answer this, if an answer is possible. Any ballpark idea as to how much Abbi earns per year?

Beautiful women do like to be complimented, all of them do, but the Abbi's (MissesC's my wife) of the world don't have to have it. If Abbi gets bored with it, she will disappear. And just like Chesty Morgan, the guys who witnessed it in real time will be saying, "damn I remember her wow:love: what an honor. And as I have said before women like that will be talked about long long long after we are dead and gone.

Abbi will be remembered as one of the very very best in "Natural Huge Breasts" the natural part is what makes her even more exceptional.

Again I suffer from OHNBD "Obsessive Huge Natural Breast Disorder" & it is all becasue of people like Abbi, thank god!

Chesty Morgan, my first love, I only wish she had shot even half, even a quarter, even an eighth, of Abbi's inventory. I still like to visit her collection from time to time...
I too suffer from OHNBD, and I rotate and crop hers too, to keep it fresh.
:D

Thanks B You da man. If I'm reading this correctly her income isn't very much. Chesty was my first love also, both from Poland, blond, huge chest, although after looking at Abbi and some of the other women today Chesty is not so impressive I'm not sure if Abbi is Jewish Chesty is.

Last edited:
Thanks B You da man. If I'm reading this correctly her income isn't very much. Chesty was my first love also, both from Poland, blond, huge chest, although after looking at Abbi and some of the other women today Chesty is not so impressive I'm not sure if Abbi is Jewish Chesty is.
Chesty Morgan, my first love, I only wish she had shot even half, even a quarter, even an eighth, of Abbi's inventory. I still like to visit her collection from time to time...
I too suffer from OHNBD, and I rotate and crop hers too, to keep it fresh.

:D
Great stuff guys, don't sell Chesty short, though I do think Abbi is bigger. I accidentally stumbled into a camera phenomena whereby the proximity of the breasts to the lens makes them sometimes look larger than you ever noticed in other photo sessions........The superb picture of Abbi below is a prime example of this penomena......When compared to the photos of Chesty it is clear that Chesty is not near as closely observed.......Do I think she was as big as Abbi? Again...No! But I certainly know how big my wife is, and I did an entire slide show video titled "Full Moon Fat Girls" 2/3 way down on this page

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/missesc.13548863/page-2

No morphing involved just camera proximity.....yielding overwhelming views. Is the wife big? Sure as hell is, but is she as big as it appears in the photos.....not really. Chesty never had the advantage of that sort of camera work based on my viewing experiences. All that said Chesty is in my top 5 harem list as is Abbi, and so is my wife, and on a boobs only basis I still rank Abbi #1.

You can't beat evaluating great lolking big chested women like Miss Secraa. Great way to enjoy the day..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 3.19.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 3.19.26 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 417