Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Hope springs eternal once again as the new photo set - Fog Outside has been released. Is it just me or does Abbi look much younger!?

Attachments

• 9FF0B4B5-8732-457C-8DF2-4E0C99249D31.jpeg
    9FF0B4B5-8732-457C-8DF2-4E0C99249D31.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 180B0302-5ACA-46C1-86E3-B46EC1A570A6.jpeg
    180B0302-5ACA-46C1-86E3-B46EC1A570A6.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 420
Hope springs eternal once again as the new photo set - Fog Outside has been released. Is it just me or does Abbi look much younger!?
Most likely! She could've taken that anytime. If you look at hitomi's ig she posted 1 pic in 2018 ( the eyepatch), its "new" on nadine's site. The internet is not reality!

Mod Edit: Deleted trolling/insulting message. Ptar

So what you saying is you didn't get off to get video lol

So what you saying is you didn't get off to get video lol
With Abbi, I always instantly “get off” with her. All this, “Abbi isn’t any good because she is the same thing every week.” I am an old guy and I’ve been a boob man since highschool. Abbi Secraa is a generational talent physical. Ultimately, it’s all about physical assets and she’s loaded. End of story for all true boobmen. Drop the mic... ✋

With Abbi, I always instantly “get off” with her. All this, “Abbi isn’t any good because she is the same thing every week.” I am an old guy and I’ve been a boob man since highschool. Abbi Secraa is a generational talent physical. Ultimately, it’s all about physical assets and she’s loaded. End of story for all true boobmen. Drop the mic... ✋

I wish I could say the same, but I can't. I've loved big tits since high school as well, and 20+ years later a lot has changed for me. Yes, she is one of the most physically gifted models I've seen, but when you see the same lackluster content for 10+ years it's not as exciting anymore. I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, but it's the truth. That's why Milena will always be the big tit queen, at least for me, because for as long as she's been around, her stuff has never felt boring, and she's always done a lot with her assets. Abbi could be the big tit queen if she ever plans to ever do anything with what she's got. Just looking at a huge pair of tits doesn't do shit for me anymore, I need some sort of titplay. Different folks different strokes I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been one since I was 11. Saw Morganna the Kissing Bandit run onto a baseball field and kiss a player and was hypnotized by her chest and how it moved.

I wish I could say the same, but I can't. I've loved big tits since high school as well, and 20+ years later a lot has changed for me. Yes, she is one of the most physically gifted models I've seen, but when you see the same lackluster content for 10+ years it's not as exciting anymore. I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, but it's the truth. That's why Milena will always be the big tit queen, at least for me, because for as long as she's been around, her stuff has never felt boring, and she's always done a lot with her assets. Abbi could be the big tit queen if she ever plans to ever do anything with what she's got. Just looking at a huge pair of tits doesn't do shit for me anymore, I need some sort of titplay. Different folks different strokes I guess.
Agree with you mate, need to see some titplay from Abbi!

Agreed but yet, you follow a blog about her? That seems counter intuitive. If she isn't doing it for you, why are you here writing about it? Seems pretty negitive. I started down that road after listening to all the negitive feedback and I started buying into it. However, I realized that she is who she is and "I" shouldn't expect anything more. It's like blaming a beautiful big boobed woman you see walking down the street because she's not doing the things you want her to. Just be happy you were there at that moment and it brighten you day. I'm certainly not going to write about how I'm not happy with her. That's my problem, not hers.

Hey, I get it. She's not perfect. She hasn't grown. She's not doing anything super hot like most of us would like to see. Perhaps, one day she'll change but, until then I think we have to just expect that the new stuff she does will be like the old stuff. If you are sick of that then you should move on. It would be appreciated by the rest of us that enjoy her now if you didn't bother downing her on this blog. This is her appreciation thread not her complaint thread.

Agreed but yet, you follow a blog about her? That seems counter intuitive. If she isn't doing it for you, why are you here writing about it? Seems pretty negitive. I started down that road after listening to all the negitive feedback and I started buying into it. However, I realized that she is who she is and "I" shouldn't expect anything more. It's like blaming a beautiful big boobed woman you see walking down the street because she's not doing the things you want her to. Just be happy you were there at that moment and it brighten you day. I'm certainly not going to write about how I'm not happy with her. That's my problem, not hers.

Hey, I get it. She's not perfect. She hasn't grown. She's not doing anything super hot like most of us would like to see. Perhaps, one day she'll change but, until then I think we have to just expect that the new stuff she does will be like the old stuff. If you are sick of that then you should move on. It would be appreciated by the rest of us that enjoy her now if you didn't bother downing her on this blog. This is her appreciation thread not her complaint thread.

Appreciation has been given. Abbi is in my top 5, she clearly has stuff I like. I'm not downing her at all, just expressing a little frustration because she's got a great pair and we would love to see them differently from the norm. It's ok if that's how she does her stuff, but we just dream what could be. We're just expressing our opinions on her work, just like you have. If you want to say you can instantly get off to her, that's fine. What's wrong with giving my opinion and what I'd like to see? Don't take it too personal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciation has been given. Abbi is in my top 5, she clearly has stuff I like. I'm not downing her at all, just expressing a little frustration because she's got a great pair and we would love to see them differently from the norm. It's ok if that's how she does her stuff, but we just dream what could be. We're just expressing our opinions on her work, just like you have. If you want to say you can instantly get off to her, that's fine. What's wrong with giving my opinion and what I'd like to see? Don't take it too personal.
Fair enough. I didn’t mean to say we shouldn’t express our opinions. I totally agree with you, in that we all have that right. It just felt like most of our posts recently have been complaining about how boring all of her new stuff was or what she wasn’t doing, rather than focusing on the positive.

I personally think that the root of Abbi’s modeling “stall” is probably related to bad management. Her Website, twitter feed, etc is almost totally one-directional. I get it, though. There’s a lot to disrespectful assholes out there. If there was some way for her to have better interaction with her followers, it could really take it to the next level. A way for her fans to give suggestions for modeling ideas or perhaps respond to questions from her fans, I think it would really help. I’ve seen her respond to some guy named Darrin Alexander @metalliandew but, that’s about it. Anybody know who he is?

Anyway... blah blah blah... To wrap it up, let’s all try to stay positive and appreciate Abbi and enjoy her modeling while she’s still around! Have a great week everyone!

Agreed but yet, you follow a blog about her? That seems counter intuitive. If she isn't doing it for you, why are you here writing about it? Seems pretty negitive.

Said person is doing it because they're a lowlife troll with nothing better to do.

Said person is doing it because they're a lowlife troll with nothing better to do.

I forgot where I said I hated Abbi and was trolling people. I have a subscription to her site for crying out loud, but I guess ppl get too butthurt if I give an opinion that's not "positive". I've seen all her stuff, I don't need to come on here for content. I guess you can't discuss without ppl getting upset. I'll leave this thread to those who just want to say "positive things"

I forgot where I said I hated Abbi and was trolling people. I have a subscription to her site for crying out loud, but I guess ppl get too butthurt if I give an opinion that's not "positive". I've seen all her stuff, I don't need to come on here for content. I guess you can't discuss without ppl getting upset. I'll leave this thread to those who just want to say "positive things"
It's all good. I'm sorry if I upset you. We're all her for Abbi's beauty and assets. Let's not quibble over unimportant stuff. Apologies. Let's let it go and look forward the the new movie that will be out.

I'm loving those hands-n-knees, facing the camera shots of her giant hanging/swinging udders. Amazing! :p

Attachments

• asphoto5723.jpg
    asphoto5723.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 271
  • asphoto5724.jpg
    asphoto5724.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 270
  • asphoto5726.jpg
    asphoto5726.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 250
Do you have a link for the whole set, can you upload it?
He won't upload it. I asked him the same thing couple sets ago and he refused. We'll have to wait for purplerose to post it on kitty-kats

Do you have a link for the whole set, can you upload it?
and
He won't upload it. I asked him the same thing couple sets ago and he refused. We'll have to wait for purplerose to post it on kitty-kats
Remember! While this forum is for sharing, and even though there is nothing wrong with asking for the full set to be posted, it is up to the poster to oblige, or not. So, don't go making the member out to be a bad guy for not posting it.

It looks pretty avarage tits out for the last 5 mins.