Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

It looks pretty avarage tits out for the last 5 mins.
Perhaps the pose is average but, there is nothing average about Abbi's giant swinging juggs. I guess you're not as enamored as most of us here about the shear wonder of this woman's amazing body. I'm looking forward to this video. (y)

Perhaps the pose is average but, there is nothing average about Abbi's giant swinging juggs. I guess you're not as enamored as most of us here about the shear wonder of this woman's amazing body. I'm looking forward to this video. (y)
I definitely am hence why I post this. Out of passion.
The woman is a goddess it's just unfortunate what she does in some of these vids.
Yes I will be and am always grateful that she chooses to share, but please just a bit of effort.

Like I've said before, I pay for a subscription and so should you. Here's one more. She's growing - and she's enjoying it. You can see it on her face.
Totally agree. If everyone is pirating her content, she will stop modeling as did Milena.

Hi guys, i've got two questions for you. How much does Abbi weight? And how tall is she? Thanks for the answers

According to freeones.com, she is listed as follows:

Height: 164 cm - 5 feet and 5 inches Weight: 85 kg - 187 lbs Measurements: 54L >-30-42

Is she growing?
She's bigger than ever in the screengrabs. She knows we love it and I think it makes her happy to drive us crazy. Recently she's really gotten into flirting with the camera more which i like.

She's bigger than ever in the screengrabs. She knows we love it and I think it makes her happy to drive us crazy. Recently she's really gotten into flirting with the camera more which i like.
What size is she? She has never really listed a size so I guess it is all speculation.

Height: 164 cm - 5 feet and 5 inches Weight: 85 kg - 187 lbs Measurements: 54L >-30-42

I'm just guessing too, but I think she's closer to 5'2" - 34W? - 150lbs, 57-30-35. I'd love to see her measure them when they're hanging. I bet they're close to 70".

Attachments

• behind_tree.mp4_snapshot_04.22_[2019.04.30_16.46.59].jpg
    behind_tree.mp4_snapshot_04.22_[2019.04.30_16.46.59].jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by a moderator:
Other than the height, and maybe the waist size, nothing amongst those numbers is close to reality.
I'm just guessing too, but I think she's closer to 5'2" - 34W? - 150lbs, 57-30-35.
This is much more realistic.
I'm thinking she's still about 5'5", but maybe about 160 lbs - with 30 pounds of that or so in her chest. Her frame, other than her boobs is very average, and her butt is smaller than average.

Last edited by a moderator: