Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Her latest vid is nice and all, but it's the same thing we keep seeing over and over, with the exception of a few vids. Not trying to be that guy who complains about everything, but its hard to get excited about her content when it's so repetitive and boring. You wouldn't think you could get tired of staring at tits like that, but I feel that way, especially since 96% of her content is the same thing but different outfit. Just feels very over-saturated with the same stuff. Just my rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall one of Abbi's videos included a glimpse of her uncovered pubes. Maybe it was when she was known as Nelli Roono. Does anyone else remember this video or am I just wishful thinking? :confused:

I recall one of Abbi's videos included a glimpse of her uncovered pubes. Maybe it was when she was known as Nelli Roono. Does anyone else remember this video or am I just wishful thinking? :confused:

The vid with her on a balcony with the orange dress/nightgown. The newer purple nightgown one with her on the bed. You can also see a bit of fluff.

My curiosity is piqued by the comment in the teaser about being patient for the next theme. Maybe more stuff from the day they shot the 4 regular bras vids? That's the biggest I think she's ever been.

Hi someone could post the new photoset? Thanks

60a686e52a785269cd3aff7769944f50--addiction-recovery-to-the.jpg

Her latest vid is nice and all, but it's the same thing we keep seeing over and over, with the exception of a few vids. Not trying to be that guy who complains about everything, but its hard to get excited about her content when it's so repetitive and boring. You wouldn't think you could get tired of staring at tits like that, but I feel that way, especially since 96% of her content is the same thing but different outfit. Just feels very over-saturated with the same stuff. Just my rant.

Agreed. The torn blouse video one of the most boring yet. In addition, the camera work is awful. Whoever is recording is spastic and thoughtless. They seriously need to study Berndt Daktari Lorenz.

Last edited:
Agreed^^
I'm bored to death, and on top of that her teasing skills are absolutely atrocious. Yeah, her bf/husband could do better with the cam, updates are painfully slow too, 1 vid with some stills and "pics" from it per month. But she has the nicest tits for me from the non fat/obese category. Love the shape, size and fullness. She does not grow either just gets bigger with weight. Having said that winter is coming.
Does anyone know if she has kids ? I haven't seen any scars/marks.

It's obvious they are taking the subtle/sexy/classy approach. Thing is, we've seen what they can do with certain vids, but they usually stick to the same boring stuff. I mean they did almost a whole video with just boob drops, that was amazing! Then the one where she's in the pink and grey is the most amazing vid I've seen from her. Great swaying at great angles, plus she claps her tits together a little bit, even though she was very gentle about it. I only wish she slapped them together a little harder. How cool would that be to really hear those puppies smack together? That being said, here are some of my favorite parts.

5bbf8eb3d2e12508927103.gif5bbf8e8bee2b1877158662.gif

Agreed^^
I'm bored to death, and on top of that her teasing skills are absolutely atrocious. Yeah, her bf/husband could do better with the cam, updates are painfully slow too, 1 vid with some stills and "pics" from it per month. But she has the nicest tits for me from the non fat/obese category. Love the shape, size and fullness. She does not grow either just gets bigger with weight. Having said that winter is coming.
Does anyone know if she has kids ? I haven't seen any scars/marks.

whos her boyfriend? what is it like to date a goddess?