Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

The yellow dress
It's obvious they are taking the subtle/sexy/classy approach. Thing is, we've seen what they can do with certain vids, but they usually stick to the same boring stuff. I mean they did almost a whole video with just boob drops, that was amazing! Then the one where she's in the pink and grey is the most amazing vid I've seen from her. Great swaying at great angles, plus she claps her tits together a little bit, even though she was very gentle about it. I only wish she slapped them together a little harder. How cool would that be to really hear those puppies smack together? That being said, here are some of my favorite parts.

View attachment 493187View attachment 493188
The yellow dress video has some awesome tit clapping, just naturally while swinging them front to back. Some of my favorite content ever

Remember Final Exam? I would watch 20 straight minutes of the side view of her dangling her right boob like that - especially now that she's sooooo huge.

The yellow dress
The yellow dress video has some awesome tit clapping, just naturally while swinging them front to back. Some of my favorite content ever

Yeah there has been a few vids of her swaying back and forth and you can hear clapping. I just wish there were more of it. The first gif I posted above you see her clapping them together, just wish it was more aggressive. Regardless, it's an amazing site.

Now if she could only do something like this I'd be in heaven.
5bc23d44e5713224619896.gif

Attachments

• asm24705.jpg
    asm24705.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,944
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure they're insinuating that she's grown even more. The next theme two weeks from now. We will see.

Pretty sure they're insinuating that she's grown even more. The next theme two weeks from now. We will see.

One of her recent videos was called, "Getting Larger and Larger", but I didn't notice a difference. She might of grown, but it all still looks the same to me.

^ Personally, I'm not seeing anything wrong with it.

Nor, as a member submitted a Report on it, as a "Hate Speech".

Anyone else seeing a problem here?

^ Personally, I'm not seeing anything wrong with it.

Nor, as a member submitted a Report on it, as a "Hate Speech".

Anyone else seeing a problem here?

Abbi's been doing this for 10 years, you know she's not going to do hardcore. It's not really a problem for me, but when you have to comment on this thread 3 times that you want her to do hardcore, you kinda have to roll your eyes.

Yes... look at the rest of their posts... they're ALL about "hardcore."

https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?search/75414/

This is a boob forum. They seem to be lost.
That's a link from the old forum, and it won't work here. Please provide a new link.

However, there's nothing wrong with big boob hardcore here in the Free for All section.

and

Abbi's been doing this for 10 years, you know she's not going to do hardcore. It's not really a problem for me, but when you have to comment on this thread 3 times that you want her to do hardcore, you kinda have to roll your eyes.
Agreed. At least very low chances. ;)

However, the Report only mentioned one post. But, yeah, if it's mentioned 3x by the same person, that's a bit excessive. I'll double check his posts, and if still there, I'll PM him about it.

Thanks.

Edit, 17 Oct: Excessive comments have been removed. Member informed.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 7SKwscDsuUk.jpg
    7SKwscDsuUk.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 1,576
  • r5WwjR7E6oA.jpg
    r5WwjR7E6oA.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,537
  • 2viAC5UNxn8.jpg
    2viAC5UNxn8.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,535