Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

that video is called 'evening in the old apartament'
google is your friend (first page)

Attachments

• Abbi_Secraa_-_Another_Lazy_Holiday_Day_2017.09.14.mp4_-_Copy.jpg
    Abbi_Secraa_-_Another_Lazy_Holiday_Day_2017.09.14.mp4_-_Copy.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
Was browsin on da KGB site VK and found dis vid. I was like "DAAAYYYUUUMM!!!" You will be like dat too, when you see da biggets pair of UDDERS youve ever seen boucin like crazy when dat human cow gets banged. Its something completely out of dis world for big boobs lovers. Readin sum comments I saw niggaz sayin dat shes Abbi Secraa. It kinda looks like her but somethin feels off. Also, another nigga said dat da original vid is in bigtittytub but I couldnt find it... Anyways, have fun and be sure to cum like a motherfuckin horse.

https://vk.com/video-55627383_456239154

Attachments

• cow.jpg
    cow.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 451
  • cow2.jpg
    cow2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 485
Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, no.

Repeat after me:

-That is not Abbi, it is a morphed video originally created to steal money from customers on a Russian site.

-That is not Abbi, it is a morphed video originally created to steal money from customers on a Russian site.

There. I grow weary of this video. It resurfaces every six months or so and people go aflutter over it every time, saying it is someone's aunt or someone they're pretty sure they know. It is all morphed bullpucky. And the first time it was sold, a Russian scammer started running up bills on every credit card that paid for it. :(

Refresh the thread of this angel.

Attachments

• asphoto3514.jpg
    asphoto3514.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 527
From her recent set called 'Undeniably Sexy'. I like the way she pulled her leg back in this one, reminding us she has a vagina to go with those amazing tits. Maybe she'll surprise us one day and show some more. But I love her so much that I'll take whatever I can get.

Attachments

• asphoto3913.jpg
    asphoto3913.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 624
That is one of her sexiest pics so far.

antoniorosa said:
From her recent set called 'Undeniably Sexy'. I like the way she pulled her leg back in this one, reminding us she has a vagina to go with those amazing tits. Maybe she'll surprise us one day and show some more. But I love her so much that I'll take whatever I can get.
Where do I find these photos?

The first time I saw Tina Small was in a magazine in the late 70s and I was gobsmacked because I thought nothing could be bigger than Chesty Morgan.Now I know a lot of peoplethink she was fake but I think they are referring to her post uplift photos where she starts to look like Beshine. I think she looked better before.What sealed it for me that she was real was I worked with an English bloke in the eighties who was from the Somerset area and said he saw her quite often and he was a no bullshit type of guy.I have never thought of comparing Tina with Abbie.I just find her one of the most beautiful girls of recent times as long as she doesn't wear too much make up.

Considering that Abbi doesn't have prosthetics she's the superior of the two by a mile.

grasbo said:
The first time I saw Tina Small was in a magazine in the late 70s and I was gobsmacked because I thought nothing could be bigger than Chesty Morgan.Now I know a lot of peoplethink she was fake but I think they are referring to her post uplift photos where she starts to look like Beshine. I think she looked better before.What sealed it for me that she was real was I worked with an English bloke in the eighties who was from the Somerset area and said he saw her quite often and he was a no bullshit type of guy.I have never thought of comparing Tina with Abbie.I just find her one of the most beautiful girls of recent times as long as she doesn't wear too much make up.
I totally agree 'grasbo' and am in your corner and back you up on this one. I'm glad that finally somebody has come out somewhere saying that they personally knew somebody who actually knew this mystery figure known as Tina Jane Small, as I had heard a few rumors over the years. I too was blown away back then and no pun intended. lol I know that we are sounding like total old timers here by even revealing that we saw those early 'Fling' magazines that yes even got out to the 'West Coast'. Although not to brag but I am still quite young looking for my age so you probably wouldn't know it. I actually even bought her book 'Big Girls Don't Cry' believe it or not and read it cover to cover. Her story as she personally wrote it was quite compelling and seemed completely authentic. Plus she even put pics from her childhood and teenage years where she was already huge that I thought how could they possibly be faked. I was always in awe of the amazing shape of her big areolas and nipples which seemed too big beautiful and perfect to be real though.

As for those original shots in the magazine taken by John Xavier I believe those were totally Tina in her completely natural state and before she had nasal (rhinoplasty) surgery and had her breasts lifted as well as too improve that saggy look that they were getting. Plus I believe that Tina, a typical Virgo, was a perfectionist as well. But who knows whatever happened to her after those original early 80's pictorials. I think there may have been an imposter or two after that who kind of ruined the whole legend of Tina Small and IMHO made it just another big boob mockery. As for Abbi Secraa, she is quite blonde, blue eyed, beautiful and becoming similarly busty but I would not even compare her to the overall body type, face, and just amazing beauty of Tina Small as I think she was mostly in a league all alone. Plus am I the only guy who is creeped out by the strange sound quality of Abbi's voice? lol

Yes Tina started a whole lot of (bad) imposters and I remember some of those trashy tabloids trying to cash in with ridiculous prosthetics on slim pretty girls.As mentioned when she had that uplift they looked like prosthetics or Beshine implants and I don't blame people for thinking she was false if they have only seen these pics.The ex workmate actually talked to her as he had a Jensen Interceptor car the same as hers but he didn't elaborate as to what was said apart from the car.He was a serious dead bore who would rather pore over a car manual than look at chicks that's why I believed him.

As for Tina Small being real or fake, erm, this has become awkward. I thought we were all on the same page that Tina was wearing breast prosthetics. After all, she appeared at a convention in 2010 and met Chelsea Charms:

Attachments

• THIS IS HER IN 2010 - Tina Small meets Chelsea Charms.jpg
    THIS IS HER IN 2010 - Tina Small meets Chelsea Charms.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 654
antoniorosa said:
As for Tina Small being real or fake, erm, this has become awkward. I thought we were all on the same page that Tina was wearing breast prosthetics. After all, she appeared at a convention in 2010 and met Chelsea Charms:
Never seen that pic before and even if it was her I can't see much resemblance despite the intervening years. Like boobnator I grabbed everything of her in the years she was active(1980s)and then I heard she got married ,divorced,got a breast reduction.She would be close to sixty now .