Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Blue Dress
That's our Abbi....when she puts on a blue dress it normally leads to a severe case of blue balls :LOL:

I can't believe that there is a woman better than Abbi. It would be insane to think that somewhere right now there is a woman minding her own business better than her and has no intention to ever show herself on the internet and doesn't even care how gigantic her tits are. I don't know but these thoughts drive me crazy.
She is a show stopper

That "Abbi" look. View attachment 4506131 Am I right?
An absolute powerhouse of pure sex appeal

An absolute powerhouse of pure sex appeal
As further proof, look at Bigtittytube click on popular videos. There are 28 per page, Abbi has 6 or 7 of the top 28, including no's 1 & 4, 25% of only her. No other woman has 2. She has so many views of her number 1 video over 400K, she may never be surpassed. One of the reasons many of us consider Abbi to be a "Genetic Miracle."

From one Italian to another Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a member of Abbi's site, there are 45 pics. Devastating as usual.
Me too.
This set looks really good and the "camera man" did a better job than usual.
I hope the video will keep up the same quality.
What I don't understand is her love to wear beige clothes as a blonde person.

Me too.
If you've been a member for a few years, you know members could leave a comment, which would appear on the site and Abbi would answer them with a little comment. I don't see them any longer, do you know what happened? It's odd because there is a member comment section, but I never see them.

I'm a member of Abbi's site, there are 45 pics. Devastating as usual.
Wow, absolutely amazing!
Me too.
Great posts guys....Amazing, devastating, good job by the camera man ... ditto to all, but credit where credit is due......what a set, and again Abbi verifies my life time exception to my "Top 5 Harem" & the reasons are obvious.....let's focus a little better

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.52.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.52.11 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 423
  • Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.52.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.52.24 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 434
  • Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.56.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.56.06 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 429
  • Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.56.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 10.56.21 AM.png
    699.9 KB · Views: 439
Great posts guys....Amazing, devastating, good job by the camera man ... ditto to all, but credit where credit is due......what a set, and again Abbi verifies my life time exception to my "Top 5 Harem" & the reasons are obvious.....let's focus a little better
I thought Devastating covered it.

If you've been a member for a few years, you know members could leave a comment, which would appear on the site and Abbi would answer them with a little comment. I don't see them any longer, do you know what happened? It's odd because there is a member comment section, but I never see them.
Ditto to that as well, I requested a measuring video, and never heard back. Was a couple years ago. Quit the site sortly after that, but not the constant approval of what I still find on her freely on line. No regrets on having been a member for a couple years. But......If she did a measuring video I would probably rejoin, just for a better quality video experience.

Shot on the same day........quick change of necklace and earings. Same incredible massive tits

Attachments

• asp14444.jpg
    asp14444.jpg
    703.6 KB · Views: 493
  • withorwithoutabra14069.jpg
    withorwithoutabra14069.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 482
  • withorwithoutabra14053.jpg
    withorwithoutabra14053.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
Shot on the same day........quick change of necklace and earings. Same incredible massive tits
I would tend to agree. Possibly around the same time as Beige, Green & Yellow, & the original Beige bra set. My opinion is that these sets are the newest content chronologically.

Yeah noticed this a while ago. It makes sense as she would be saving money and time on multiple levels.

another incredible set