Most disappointing breast reduction of someone you know/knew

Just how personally some guys take that. They're actually angry, as if they've been personally wronged and are somehow owed something by these women. It's weird.
Oh hell nah it's never THAT serious for me, just a lil disappointment that's all. Like running into an old hot classmate only to see that's shes ballooned

Just how personally some guys take that. They're actually angry, as if they've been personally wronged and are somehow owed something by these women. It's weird.

Nah, you are overreacting... I often have been vocal on this forum about reductions, but my take is that nobody here is angry towards the women who do breast reductions, just dissappointed. Like when some sports star retire or your favorite band breaks up... it's their decision, life goes on but you won't be keeping up with them no more..

In the same way, we get sad when big breasted women go through the knife, but not actually angry. We just think its a stupid decision. And we don't think they are hot anymore and won't be paying any attention to them.. that' not hate.

Last edited:
A 6'3 busty female reminds me of my ex g best friend who had HUGE tits for her size....come to think about it she went on one of those fad diets and lost a bunch of weight and with it so did her boobs

A 6'3 busty female reminds me of my ex g best friend who had HUGE tits for her size....come to think about it she went on one of those fad diets and lost a bunch of weight and with it so did her boobs

Ya that's usually what happens. The one I knew when I first met her was liek 6'4" and like a J or something. Even on that frame they were obvious. Now she's maybe a DD at best and no curves at all. Best part is I'm sure she'll end up with some dood that wants a rail thin model, and if she ever lets go or gets knocked up, those curves are coming back hard.

Reactions: SMG
There was a retail manager at a clothing store near my work that I go to all the time. Didn't really know her but obviously the 2 literal bowling ball sized juggs on her 5 foot frame caught & kept my attention immediately.

Then one day, they were gone. I understood - she was 5 feet (maybe less), not at all fat & each titty bigger than her head. She was disproportionately (& awesomely) top heavy & I don't think all the well fitting bras & stomach crunches in the world could have saved her from back pain.

So I understood. But it was still a gut punch to see.

This is in contrast to another girl I did personally know who got a reduction. Her tits were huge - but entirely proportionate to the rest of her 250+ pound body. Now she's just really obsese without the huge titties.

If there is a female body type that I dislike it would be a BBW with small(DDcup and below) boobs

You're so right, that's one body type I can't forgive.. like, I can understand slim girls that have small titties but a fat/chubby girl has the obligation to have big boobs... fat girl with small tits simply got the unluckiest genetics of them all.. their body stored the fat in all the wrong places lol..

You're so right, that's one body type I can't forgive.. like, I can understand slim girls that have small titties but a fat/chubby girl has the obligation to have big boobs... fat girl with small tits simply got the unluckiest genetics of them all.. their body stored the fat in all the wrong places lol..
You not even lying brother

Fuck dude :confused: you dont live in SOIL do you? Nothing is abundant here

Back in college, girl I knew had a massive chest. She was on the heavy side, and she lost the weight one summer. Comes back to school that fall, pretty skinny but what was amazing her boobs seemed massive since she didn't have the big ass belly etc to balance them out. A lot of guys, myself included, were very interested in her. Winter break comes and when we return her boobs were mostly gone. She tells everyone she had a reduction, I had no idea what that was at the time (30 years ago). My interest in her died at that point as did interest from most guys. I remember being out one night she was hammered drunk and complaining guys were nto paying attention to her. IT was disappointing I guess, was more a shock as I didn't know a reduction was a thing back then. I wonder sometimes what happened to her, not seen her in 25 years anyway, probably fat and flat, who knows.

Good tale mate

My interest in her died at that point as did interest from most guys. I remember being out one night she was hammered drunk and complaining guys were nto paying attention to her.

Oh, she should be happy! She is mediocre now! Isn't this what these self-hating big boobed chicks want?

I can't believe how can these women chop their tits off and then have the guts to act surprised when they no longer get the attention they once had... One common excuse they always give for reduction is how they get sexualized all the time.. but when that stops, they also complain. Heh.. welcome to averageness...

My answer is easy: A former co-worker with two of the biggest natural breasts I've ever seen. She was short (about 5'8"), in her late 40s, with adult kids and, unfortunately, a husband. Really nice and my God, stacked beyond belief. The first time I saw her in the workplace I did a double take that apparently was so sudden, the woman I was talking to whipped her head around to figure out what had gotten my attention.

Her boobs were down to her bellybutton and very full. They dominated the front of her. I went out of my way to find reasons to talk with her and stole every glance possible. She reduced them a few years later and the magic was gone, but for a while there, I really enjoyed going to work!

Nah, you are overreacting... I often have been vocal on this forum about reductions, but my take is that nobody here is angry towards the women who do breast reductions, just dissappointed.

Not to belabor the point, but I'm gonna strongly disagree with this. Some guys go on some pretty epic tirades about reductions here, and as was said before, the extent their tantrums go to is definitely a little weird.

Moving along though, I know probably a dozen girls personally who have gotten reductions, a few who are ex's. I'll be sure to post a few stories when I get a chance.

There was an anecdote posted on here not too long ago that was both funny and heart breaking. After staving off the boobhound within, one of our fellow forum members decided that some girl's personality was enough for him to overlook her medium-sized wobblies. A few fumbles into their relationship he found out that she'd recently commit boobicide, reducing herself from the middle of the alphabet down to a C. Naturally, it broke him and he ended the relationship without hesitation.