Most disappointing breast reduction of someone you know/knew

My friend from Liverpool went from a 38HH to a 38B over the course of three reductions. Ugh...

Art school student. You’d see her out walking 5-10, slim balancing this high firm balcony. Her reduction was devastating.

Attachments

• DC5A59BA-B7CD-4123-953C-F65DA4CD7497.jpeg
    DC5A59BA-B7CD-4123-953C-F65DA4CD7497.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 506
  • 471A48BE-6A86-4B44-A1DC-1433D2488FDF.jpeg
    471A48BE-6A86-4B44-A1DC-1433D2488FDF.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 558
  • AB0AB089-EB4E-45E7-84B6-D34453922D37.jpeg
    AB0AB089-EB4E-45E7-84B6-D34453922D37.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 543
Art school student. You’d see her out walking 5-10, slim balancing this high firm balcony. Her reduction was devastating.
I miss her for you

The decline of the Stathopolous zsisters fka lulu Devine and toppsy curvy after the industry is extremely sad.

Attachments

• 9F8F0DDF-8103-4D55-9334-8E3B51F70BBB.jpeg
    9F8F0DDF-8103-4D55-9334-8E3B51F70BBB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 436
  • D8C0D611-35A1-4B4F-B304-DD8A9F81D98B.jpeg
    D8C0D611-35A1-4B4F-B304-DD8A9F81D98B.jpeg
    613.5 KB · Views: 363
  • BA28E411-7AE3-4C95-89D8-4B43C5B09E32.jpeg
    BA28E411-7AE3-4C95-89D8-4B43C5B09E32.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 279
Can't be unseen now. I guess that sex dungeon news story was long ago,..

ending up with a gf with only fat but no tits is sad. why did it have to be this way in genetics. why could not all fat girls have humongues tits and some skinny girl as well. there is not sexy with obese and no tits

Met a woman online one time. From the pics I could tell she was atleast a G cup so you guys knew I was excited. But when we met that smile quickly melted off my face. She got them reduced to a D cup. I still had fun that day though seeing as she let me grope them for as long as I wanted. They felt amazing. She was tryna keep her composure with a poker face but I could tell she was loving it.. after 5 mins she succumbed and nutted on my brand new shorts lol this was from massaging her nipples Aaah good times..

Last edited by a moderator:
Met a woman online one time. From the pics I could tell she was atleast a G cup so you guys knew I was excited. But when we met that smile quickly melted off my face. She got them reduced to a D cup. I still had fun that day though seeing as she let me grope them for as long as I wanted while she nutted on my new shorts lol. Aah good times..

I am honestly not sure I could have done that. From the pictures I have seen breasts do not look very good after a reduction. At least to me.

I am honestly not sure I could have done that. From the pictures I have seen breasts do not look very good after a reduction. At least to me.
Im in the same boat with you. After I asked about the reduction I kinda didn't wanna see them anymore so I let her keep her sun dress on..also I assume she was probably a little self conscious about them anyway. They felt nice but if I would've lifted that sun dress up I probably would've stopped groping her right there and tried to leave.

Im in the same boat with you. After I asked about the reduction I kinda didn't wanna see them anymore so I let her keep her sun dress on..also I assume she was probably a little self conscious about them anyway. They felt nice but if I would've lifted that sun dress up I probably would've stopped groping her right there and tried to leave.

Yeah. I have said before that it becomes a curse and a blessing to be obsessed with breasts. I don't get turned on by anything below maybe an H, but by all means prefer J and up. I have told the story before, but I had a girl be all crazy about me, but when it came to it, I really couldn't get turned on by her. She had decent breasts, but just not big enough. I think an E or F. Then there were other parts of her body that I didn't like. I don't mind a bit of extra kilos, but not massive, all the extra weight was very much not placed any way that would be a turn on, as superficial as it sounds. That said, a dumb girl with all the right curves is not attractive either, so that cuts the field down even more. Then there's a height preference and other things. When push comes to shove I am a superficial idiot who wants it all or I would rather have nothing :LOL: Had you asked me when I was 15 or 16 these things were not anything I put too much thought into, and I remember even finding a flat chested girl interesting around that time. How times have changes! Looking down mammory lane I don't mind the change, but it has been a slippery slope of only finding girls with larger and larger breasts attractive, along with the other criteria of course.

I talk too much.

Yeah. I have said before that it becomes a curse and a blessing to be obsessed with breasts. I don't get turned on by anything below maybe an H, but by all means prefer J and up. I have told the story before, but I had a girl be all crazy about me, but when it came to it, I really couldn't get turned on by her. She had decent breasts, but just not big enough. I think an E or F. Then there were other parts of her body that I didn't like. I don't mind a bit of extra kilos, but not massive, all the extra weight was very much not placed any way that would be a turn on, as superficial as it sounds. That said, a dumb girl with all the right curves is not attractive either, so that cuts the field down even more. Then there's a height preference and other things. When push comes to shove I am a superficial idiot who wants it all or I would rather have nothing :LOL: Had you asked me when I was 15 or 16 these things were not anything I put too much thought into, and I remember even finding a flat chested girl interesting around that time. How times have changes! Looking down mammory lane I don't mind the change, but it has been a slippery slope of only finding girls with larger and larger breasts attractive, along with the other criteria of course.

I talk too much.
Lol no I hear you for me its gotta be around a D cup and up. Atleast a woman with breast that overflow in my hands. Shoot she can be as big as she wants idc as long as the feel is there and I can sense that she loves the feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing I think some woman think is that we only see them for their breasts. At times we do, but at least for me, if I enter a relationship there is so much more to it - personality, wit and ability to hold a conversation etc. Having large breasts IS a turn on for me, and it means more chance of being happy with sex in the relationship - both her and me. If she chops off her breasts then I am no longer sexually attracted to her in the same way, which means she will feel less attractive and then we're already heading towards the break up from her point of view is my experience. I understand they can be bothersome for them, but it's not as black and white as they often make out when they think it's ALL about the breasts. It does mean a change in many aspects of a relationship and by all means then she is probably happier with someone who is attracted to her legs+brain or something rather than breasts+brain.

So guys I just got hit with back-to-back super disappointing breast reductions this weekend
The 1st breast reduction is about a girl I posted here before what was obviously much more than the 40G cup G claimed to wear is now 38DDD

My best friend is in close ties with an ex girlfriend from high school she was always busty.. And obviously as we became adults and had children oppressed group even larger she was married for a time to a guy I knew of And I Open day dreamed about working my way Into her life again Someway somehow
My Best friend told me that the last time he saw her she was looking a little thin I inquired about her boobs a he said that they were still big as ever I went to go snooping on Facebook and Much to my disappointment Her boobs were absolutely gone I don't even think she is a Dcup now

Just had a friend from Brighton drop from a 42HH chest due to back pains etc