Disappointing Experience..

MrBoobieMan03

BANNED
Reaction score
In all of my years of breast expenditures, this has to be one of the most upsetting, disappointing experiences ever. So, I went on a “huntâ€￾ at my favorite local Walmart earlier this week. I’ve spoken favorably about this Walmart in other posts, and the success rate of boobie-sightings here is remarkable. The success rate is so high that you will find about 3 good boobie- sightings in the parking lot before you even get inside the store!! It is that good!!

But anyway, when I go this Walmart, the first thing I do is make a clean sweep of the entire store, first walking past the check-lines for any sign of women who are paying for their stuff and on their way out the door (don’t want to miss anyone on their way out)…then, I walk down the long “mainâ€￾ aisle heading back to the grocery section (I enter the store on the grocery side)…and then I walk to through the other half of the store (electronics, household products, etc). After that, I make my way to the Subway on the grocery side, order a small popcorn and a drink, and sit at the table close to the door so I can see everyone entering the store, as most of the customers enter on this side.

Now, on this particular night, things are a tad bit slow. But since patience is virtue, I waited for about 20 minutes, eating my popcorn and enjoying the eye candy that walked into the store. For the first 20 minutes, nothing special. And then suddenly, 2 elderly black women enter the store. By “elderlyâ€￾, both seemed to be at least 65 years old (no less), and they were both tall, and thick. Not “fatâ€￾, but definitely not skinny. They both looked like the “classyâ€￾ type..both well dressed and looked as if they kept themselves together…and they walked and spoke with a sense of “confidenceâ€￾ (if you know what I mean). They seemed/looked as if they may be either sisters, or close relatives.

When they entered the store, they spoke to the Walmart greeter, who was an older, black gentleman who is VERY social. He makes it his business to joke with damn near every customer who enters/leaves the store. He even flirts with some of the women lol. Definitely the right person for such a job. So, when the women enters the store, the greeter is talking/joking with them. Now, the women; one of the women was tall, nice looking, wearing a black shirt with a light jacket overlapping her black shirt. Nothing really special about her, although she was attractive. However, her counterpart wore a white, designer t-shirt, with a flannel buttoned shirt over it…and it is HER who is the subject of interest (we will call her “Cleo"). She sparked my interested because her chest looked flat, although it looked as if there was some noticeable “puffinessâ€￾ in her stomach area. I think you guys know where I am going with this…

Now, after a brief light-hearted conversation with the greeter, the women leaves and goes about their business with their cart. I made a mental note to hunt them down. I wasn’t in a hurry because I figured that if they had a cart, they would be in the store for a little while. So after about 5-7 minutes, I got up from my table to look for the women. They went down the main aisle of the grocery section, so I began my search there, first. However, I didn’t see them. So I walked to the other half of the store, looking for them. Still didn’t see them. On a side note; I’ve had experiences where I was unable to find women that I had previously spotted just a couple of minutes ago, and I was hoping that this wasn’t the case.

However, after a desperate search, I happened to make my way through one of the aisles, and from a distance, I see Cleo…and from her side profile, it was obvious that the “puffinessâ€￾ that I saw earlier was nothing other than her BREASTS. Her breasts easily hung below her stomach!! So I hit a corner to catch them on the side that I predicted that they walk to. They moved fast for seniors. So, I ended up walking side-by-side with Cleo, being in complete awe, watching those low riders as her and her counterpart walked towards the checkout line. I started to take my phone out and record, but it would have been too obvious. She did not notice me walking along her side her, as she was engaged in a conversation with her counterpart.

Now, her counterpart was the one walking with the cart, and as they walked to checkout line, Cleo said that she was going to the restroom. I was walking DIRECTLY behind them, so as the other lady stopped to place her items on the counter, Cleo kept walking, making her way to the restroom, which was almost directly in front of the checkout counter. So I continued to walk behind Cleo and as she went into the restroom, I sat on the little bench that was to the left of the restroom, so that I could get a good glimpse of her as she made her way out of the restroom.

Now, here is where things get disappointing; first off, Cleo took her sweet ass time in the rest room. I don’t know if it is because it takes elderly women that long to use the restroom, or because she was taking a shit. I don’t know, but she seemed to be in there for a long time. Now, as I am waiting for her to make her grand exit from the restroom, I look up and I see this dude in one of the checkout lines next to the ladies, staring at me..I recognized him immediately..

It is my friend, Wayne. He is a childhood friend and it just so happened that based on both of our life circumstances, we both wound up far from our native homeland in Detroit, Michigan. Almost a year prior, I had ran across him at the SAME damn Walmart, and that was the first time we had seen each other in years since I first left the neighborhood back in 2000..and we spent about an hour outside talking, catching up. I hadn’t seen him since our last encounter, a year prior…so…

So as I am sitting there and I see him staring at me, I say “What’s up man!!!â€￾ and I get up and to greet him. He is in the checkout line with his girlfriend, of whom he introduced me to. So, as I am talking to him, I am trying to keep an eye out for Cleo!!! But she is taking so long in the restroom that her counterpart had finished paying for her groceries and was now sitting on the same bench that I had just got up from…and she had sat on the bench and was browsing through her phone, waiting for Cleo (as I am). Now, I am purposing facing the direction of the restroom so I can spot Cleo as she exited the restroom. While waiting on Cleo, I began talking to Wayne and catching up with him with, you know, the typical “What have you been up to?â€￾, and “How’s the familyâ€￾, “Are you still working?â€￾ kind of stuff.

So, after about a good 3-4 minutes, Cleo finally exited the restroom. She was in the restroom for a good 6-7 minutes, which is a long time (unless you are taking a shit lol). And as she exited, she is looking for her counterpart, as she noticed that her counterpart was no longer in the checkout line (as long as she was in the restroom, what did she expect?!). Her counterpart didn’t notice that Cleo was looking for her, because she was still being entertained on her phone as she sat on the bench.

So, now I am trying to talk to Wayne and his girl, WHILE trying to get a good look at Cleo. Even though I was able to get a good look at her front profile, my memory is kind of hazy, because I was still talking to Wayne at the same time…so my eyes was looking, but my mind couldn’t really “focusâ€￾ like I wanted it to. It was as if my eyes was at 100%, while my mind was at about 60%. Sad. So sad.

But anyway, Cleo came out of the restroom and began to look for her counterpart, like “where did she goâ€￾. As she is looking, I motion towards her to get her attention, and when I got her attention, I pointed to her counterpart, basically a hand signal for “she is right thereâ€￾. And Cleo gave a shocked “Ohâ€￾, and she looked surprised, as if she couldn’t understand how I could have known that she was looking for that particular woman (if she only knew). She gave me a polite, gleeful “thank you for being so observantâ€￾ (again, if she only knew). I said, “Oh, you’re welcome, maamâ€￾.

So Cleo walked towards the bench sat next to her counterpart, and when she sat, her breasts not only rested on her lap, but she had to PROP them to sit on her lap. She literally began to sit down slow, as if to prep herself in an effort to properly “PROPâ€￾ her chest on her lap. It was a sight to behold!!!

So at this point I am trying to switch back and forth from talking to Wayne and his girl, and stealing glimpses of Cleo. The problem was, Cleo and the other lady didn’t sit down long. The next time I looked over to get a glimpse, they had just got up and was walking towards the exit. However, Wayne had also just purchased his items, and the three of us walked towards the door, about 20 feet behind Cleo.

So, me, Wayne, and his girl walked out of the store and stopped outside near the entrance next to the drive-thru..which is the same exact place we had stopped and talked the first time we caught up, which was a little over a year prior. From a distance, I could see Cleo and her counterpart walk to their vehicle (nice ride), and begin to place their items in the vehicle. Me and Wayne began to get in a deep, religious conversation…and suddenly a vehicle pulls up, driving slowly, and the window lets down (passenger side), and Cleo says “Thank you again, sir!!â€￾, and I say “Oh, you are welcome, maamâ€￾, and they pull off.

So, I end up talking to Wayne for about 10 more minutes before we go our separate ways, and I can’t help but think that if it wasn’t for meeting Wayne, I could have at least either spoke more to the woman or gotten some candid footage of her (when she left the restroom). She seemed like a nice woman, easy to talk to, and not easily offended. Such a grand opportunity…missed. And it was all Wayne’s fault. Lol.

Aww man, haha I think we can all relate. When there's no big titty woman around, the environment is completely uneventful and the air is still. When a big titty woman is present, suddenly our phone is ringing with urgent news of a family illness, an old friend runs up to us and wants our attention (dangit, Wayne!) and something else too, like our own intestines sometimes attack us out of nowhere and we also have to make a run for the bathroom (but never as long as Cleo did, haha). Maybe you'll see Cleo again though, as women of that age generally stick to routine places and times for their shopping.

I agree about Walmart being a decent place for to spot busty women. I had an incredible sighting maybe 5 years ago. A blonde in her teens,possibly 18-19 years old, with very large breasts. If I had to guess a size I would say at least JJ but probably bigger. Her body type was fairly slim, so I'm guessing she had some sort of breast hypertrophy. Of course my luck, she was walking out as I was walking in, and her mother was with her clearly standing guard so to speak. I kind of felt bad for her because her facial expression looked like she was uncomfortable being out in public. Given this circumstance I just shot a passing glance and went on my way, but that image is burned into my memory forever.

antoniorosa said:
Aww man, haha I think we can all relate. When there's no big titty woman around, the environment is completely uneventful and the air is still. When a big titty woman is present, suddenly our phone is ringing with urgent news of a family illness, an old friend runs up to us and wants our attention (dangit, Wayne!) and something else too, like our own intestines sometimes attack us out of nowhere and we also have to make a run for the bathroom (but never as long as Cleo did, haha). Maybe you'll see Cleo again though, as women of that age generally stick to routine places and times for their shopping.

Whyyy, Wayne, Whyyy?? Lol Hopefully, I will run into her again. The stars will definitely have to be aligned. The ice was broken without me directly approaching her..but it is extremely difficult to talk to a woman when she is with company.

Hard to thread the needle, sort to speak. But I would have said SOMETHING.

azstl25 said:
I agree about Walmart being a decent place for to spot busty women. I had an incredible sighting maybe 5 years ago. A blonde in her teens,possibly 18-19 years old, with very large breasts. If I had to guess a size I would say at least JJ but probably bigger. Her body type was fairly slim, so I'm guessing she had some sort of breast hypertrophy. Of course my luck, she was walking out as I was walking in, and her mother was with her clearly standing guard so to speak. I kind of felt bad for her because her facial expression looked like she was uncomfortable being out in public. Given this circumstance I just shot a passing glance and went on my way, but that image is burned into my memory forever.

Slim with JJ? Damnnnn. Do u remember what kind of top she wore?

Boobie Man said:
azstl25 said:

It was a gray oversized sweatshirt that couldn't contain them. Her mom had no chest at all which I found interesting.

azstl25 said:
Boobie Man said:
azstl25 said:

It was a gray oversized sweatshirt that couldn't contain them. Her mom had no chest at all which I found interesting.

Yeah..the women with the health issues, that is a tough one..sometimes you get torn between feeling sorry that their breasts are more of a curse to them than a blessing...and wanting to reach out and squeeze their "curse".

Very unfortunate.