LauraSex19, formerly Laura18sex

moreee

It's a shame I didn't discover her, whilst she was active. Very sexy latina. Slim & stacked. (The best webcam models don't remain on cam for very long). Only hope she returns a.s.a.p.

I have a treat for you guys today

I have been collecting her stuff for the last 4 years and I made a mega folder with all of her best stuff. Yes, this is the motherload!

Most of the videos I have are of her lying around doing nothing with the occasional flash so I will not be including those. Please do not ask for sources as I do not have the time to go back to look for them as it has been 4+ years.

Included in the folders are videos that many people have requested throughout the site as well as the hottest ones that I have found, and a few which I personally recorded. I also included many videos I found on this site as well as places like camwhores and xhamster. My apologies in advance if these vids have already been posted or if they were created by someone else, that is not my intention. I will try to give credit where it is due.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/sGUR1ArY#MZzvKsX36ZJlnzCF8G0QNg

I have a treat for you guys today

I have been collecting her stuff for the last 4 years and I made a mega folder with all of her best stuff. Yes, this is the motherload!

Most of the videos I have are of her lying around doing nothing with the occasional flash so I will not be including those. Please do not ask for sources as I do not have the time to go back to look for them as it has been 4+ years.

Included in the folders are videos that many people have requested throughout the site as well as the hottest ones that I have found, and a few which I personally recorded. I also included many videos I found on this site as well as places like camwhores and xhamster. My apologies in advance if these vids have already been posted or if they were created by someone else, that is not my intention. I will try to give credit where it is due.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/sGUR1ArY#MZzvKsX36ZJlnzCF8G0QNg
A million thanks to your sir! Her stuff is hard to find and you put together an excellent collection.