LauraSex19, formerly Laura18sex

I've tipped her before and know her a little.

She retired last year and sold her webcam equipment. Although she's super hot, she never did anything without tips. So no one watched her, no one tipped her and she ended up quitting when she should have been making tons of cash. I tried warning her, but she didn't listen.

She has an instagram that I don't know if she wants put out there anymore, but she still uses it. She was open to the idea of selling private shows for money, but I never did business with her, so proceed at your own risk.

Last edited:

She retired last year and sold her webcam equipment. Although she's super hot, she never did anything without tips. So no one watched her, no one tipped her and she ended up quitting when she should have been making tons of cash. I tried warning her, but she didn't listen.

She has an instagram that I don't know if she wants put out there anymore, but she still uses it. She was open to the idea of selling private shows for money, but I never did business with her, so proceed at your own risk.

can you pm me her insta? thanks

please PM me her IG as well, thanks!

Hy KingAnon !
please PM me her IG also, thank you a lot !!

she deserves a sub, her shows are awesome and her body is unreal

she was pm'ing people begging for money yesterday saying it might be her last show if she doesn't make enough

not sure if ploy or real