LauraSex19, formerly Laura18sex

I have a treat for you guys today

I have been collecting her stuff for the last 4 years and I made a mega folder with all of her best stuff. Yes, this is the motherload!

Most of the videos I have are of her lying around doing nothing with the occasional flash so I will not be including those. Please do not ask for sources as I do not have the time to go back to look for them as it has been 4+ years.

Included in the folders are videos that many people have requested throughout the site as well as the hottest ones that I have found, and a few which I personally recorded. I also included many videos I found on this site as well as places like camwhores and xhamster. My apologies in advance if these vids have already been posted or if they were created by someone else, that is not my intention. I will try to give credit where it is due.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/sGUR1ArY#MZzvKsX36ZJlnzCF8G0QNg
Thank you so much Sir, this is a treasure trove collection and i salute you for your time and effort in bringing this here, cheers!

Hi Stormgodtom,

As a 'new member', what an intro' to this platform!
Welcome to this world famous forum.
Many thanks for your contribution of the mega vids.
WOW, what a treat!
I'm gonna' have to buy an 'external hard drive a.s.a.p to download the complete collection of folders, (my laptop hard drives full to capacity), lol.
Anyway, must dash to buy my 'external hard drive'.
Many thanks once again.

I dont think its sammy boom 007 or whatever?

Attachments

• 20230609_155741.jpg
    20230609_155741.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 252
  • 20230609_155634.jpg
    20230609_155634.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 237
Any kind soul who can upload the mega folder somwhere else? I can’t access the videos from there :(

Thank you so much Sir, this is a treasure trove collection and i salute you for your time and effort in bringing this here, cheers!
can I request someone to share me the mega link again pls? This current link is missing some of the files :/

I have a treat for you guys today

I have been collecting her stuff for the last 4 years and I made a mega folder with all of her best stuff. Yes, this is the motherload!

Most of the videos I have are of her lying around doing nothing with the occasional flash so I will not be including those. Please do not ask for sources as I do not have the time to go back to look for them as it has been 4+ years.

Included in the folders are videos that many people have requested throughout the site as well as the hottest ones that I have found, and a few which I personally recorded. I also included many videos I found on this site as well as places like camwhores and xhamster. My apologies in advance if these vids have already been posted or if they were created by someone else, that is not my intention. I will try to give credit where it is due.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/sGUR1ArY#MZzvKsX36ZJlnzCF8G0QNg
My friend... did you remove all of your precious archived videos? I saw them a while ago, but now the folders are empty :-(