LauraSex19, formerly Laura18sex

What are you using to Capture her shows? I have tried darn near everything including tubedigger and get not capture the stream.
Have you tried aTube Catcher? And, it's free. Even if you can't d/l, it still allows for Screen recording.

But, a warning about it: It does trigger my Malwarebytes for having a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program). So, if you have MB installed, it's not a problem. Otherwise, you will need to check your Programs regularly to see if something new has been added that you didn't want.

Have you tried aTube Catcher? And, it's free. Even if you can't d/l, it still allows for Screen recording.

But, a warning about it: It does trigger my Malwarebytes for having a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program). So, if you have MB installed, it's not a problem. Otherwise, you will need to check your Programs regularly to see if something new has been added that you didn't want.

Norton doesn't like it, either. Blocked me from installing it.

Edit: I found a slightly older version that Norton is ok with.

https://atube-catcher.en.uptodown.com/windows/download

Norton doesn't like it, either. Blocked me from installing it.

Edit: I found a slightly older version that Norton is ok with.

https://atube-catcher.en.uptodown.com/windows/download
I too have Norton 360, and it blocked the download when I went to install an update (if I remember correctly, it was due to a Trojan or Fake.Attack). My old version doesn't trip Norton, but it do with Malwarebytes.

But, if you can live with it, you'll find it a pretty good tool. A shame about the PUP though.

I use Replay Media Catcher and (this is important) an old version of Internet Explorer. When the private starts it just keeps recording :)

I use Replay Media Catcher and (this is important) an old version of Internet Explorer. When the private starts it just keeps recording :)

Which version of Replay media catcher do you use?

Friday she was online I chatted with her.

she is super cute. her body is insane, her huge tits are natural + she is very thin and slim.

I think one of the best bodies ever, for booblovers !!!

I hope she comes online again soon. I can chat private with her on the site, it is xhamster.

:((( she shows only face, only with tips she shows body. and naked she goes only private.

Last edited:
saw her 2nd time today .

she is boaring. only asking for tokens, no motion, nothing.

Good body, ok,
not worth to spend tokens there.
Bad girl, really bad.

Following camgirls every day for hours and begging for free stuff o_Oo_O

Last edited:
bump

where has she gone?

:(

Video links please