Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

Wonder what she'll be wearing (or not wearing) in her next pic.

She makes an excellent rebuttal to exs of mine that whined they couldn't find fancy bras in their size. And confirms that they were just lazy and wanted something to whine about.

She makes an excellent rebuttal to exs of mine that whinged they couldn't find fancy bras in their size. And confirms that they were just lazy and wanted something to whine about.
Like so many, always looking to whine. I get the feeling Janine is not like that. Hope she stays that way.

Its funny after all this time we've made it to a point to where she's in her bra now consistently. I think everyone here should give themselves a pat on the back bc we made it possible ;)

Its funny after all this time we've made it to a point to where she's in her bra now consistently. I think everyone here should give themselves a pat on the back bc we made it possible ;)
Yeah, it was us... uh huh. :)
Just happy to be here!

Look into that bra company. They have an IG page with lots of buxom women who buy their bras.
Perhaps our young superstar will be featured on their page!!! :) :)

Filling out that top! :love:..I've also come to the conclusion that Janine is thick in the ass..yes titsintops members this forum is about juggs..however I live with some edge...I like a phat ass too. I Def think she's bottom heavy just as she is top heavy. Just my thought.

Attachments

• A3B20404-5A2C-4AEF-83C9-064E89C6EDD0.jpeg
    A3B20404-5A2C-4AEF-83C9-064E89C6EDD0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 244
Filling out that top! :love:..I've also come to the conclusion that Janine is thick in the ass..yes titsintops members this forum is about juggs..however I live with some edge...I like a phat ass too. I Def think she's bottom heavy just as she is top heavy. Just my thought.
She is generally the short, thick type all around. Which, of course, is good.

She is generally the short, thick type all around. Which, of course, is good.

Ya this right here. Her height helps amplify the areas that are popular here. Which is never a bad thing :D She reminds me of a friend of mine. Five foot two, and almost the exact same figure.