The Janine discussion thread

KarlosChaos

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Has the Janine discussion thread - not her main image thread - been deleted? Can't find it now.

Neither of them, I posted a comment in the one I'm on about a couple of days ago but the comment doesn't appear in my activity log & the thread doesn't appear in a search for Janine. The mystery deepens.
maybe your comment was delelted? I had one deleted this week. Maybe that wipesit away? no idea

Neither of them, I posted a comment in the one I'm on about a couple of days ago but the comment doesn't appear in my activity log & the thread doesn't appear in a search for Janine. The mystery deepens.
Which Janine?
@KarlosChaos

Wasn't aware there was more than one mate but yeah, THE Janine with the rats. I responded to a comment in which my reply was essentialy "she is aware of this forum so I'd rather see respectful comments about her rather than blatant "Get Your Tit's Out Now" ones" but that comment doesn't appear in my log etc. I'm pretty convinced I didn't dream doing it. I think there were a few comments about her sister in the same thread only a few posts previous to mine if that helps narrow it down. Doing a search using Janine only gives the 2 threads that were mentioned above then going by thread activity/date-wise nothing around the time I made the post. Curiouser & Curiouser.

Yeah I made a comment about her probably looking better with clothes on, like travelling hoppy, and I got a smack on the nose. Think her boy friend may be a mod =)

Wasn't aware there was more than one mate but yeah, THE Janine with the rats. I responded to a comment in which my reply was essentialy "she is aware of this forum so I'd rather see respectful comments about her rather than blatant "Get Your Tit's Out Now" ones" but that comment doesn't appear in my log etc. I'm pretty convinced I didn't dream doing it. I think there were a few comments about her sister in the same thread only a few posts previous to mine if that helps narrow it down. Doing a search using Janine only gives the 2 threads that were mentioned above then going by thread activity/date-wise nothing around the time I made the post. Curiouser & Curiouser.
Yeah I made a comment about her probably looking better with clothes on, like travelling hoppy, and I got a smack on the nose. Think her boy friend may be a mod =)
It's possible your comments were deleted in a clean-up.
If you think they were deleted in error, then re-post them.

Her fiancee isn't a member of this forum, that I'm aware of, just dedicated fans. :)
Ptar :cool: