Janine Discussion Thread

NeimaJordan86

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Mod Edit:
Let's keep the content thread clean shall we?
Let's not bog it up with pages and pages of chatter! ;)

Ptar

And Shout out to her sister Bel as well. I won't post a photo but her sister is cute af with an amazing set as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad Janine and her family forced her to shut down her onlyfans. Really did feel like Janine trying to be an attention hog...

Wait is that true? That's super messed up if so but I could've sworn Janine was up in arms saying that she supports her. She didn't say onlyfans specifically so idk I guess it could be but I doubt it.

We can speculate, but we really don't know the situation.
But I agree with @Peacekeeper007 I feel Janine and her sister have a good relationship and she would support Bel in whatever decision she made. :)

I'm a positive sort, a no now doesn't mean a no forever. We may someday see Bel and hopefully even Janine with a premium account of some type.

We can speculate, but we really don't know the situation.
But I agree with @Peacekeeper007 I feel Janine and her sister have a good relationship and she would support Bel in whatever decision she made. :)

I'm a positive sort, a no now doesn't mean a no forever. We may someday see Bel and hopefully even Janine with a premium account of some type.

Yeah they look very loving so like I say I doubt but we don't know them either. I wouldn't continue to speculate.

Janine and Bel you both read this forum. You both love showing off your boobs. We here at the Forum support you both. Why don’t you two team up and make pictures together? 2 busty Asians teasing in one photo...As I said before You’re Superwoman by night and she can be Batgirl...

Anyway as I said before I will still continue reading regardless because your interesting . Still waiting on the Peek-a-Boob shot. Or Handbra.. you owe us for helping you reach boobstardom .Lmao

Janine and Bel you both read this forum. You both love showing off your boobs. We here at the Forum support you both. Why don’t you two team up and make pictures together? 2 busty Asians teasing in one photo...As I said before You’re Superwoman by night and she can be Batgirl...

Anyway as I said before I will still continue reading regardless because your interesting . Still waiting on the Peek-a-Boob shot. Or Handbra.. you owe us for helping you reach boobstardom .Lmao

I don't see that happening in 2020.

Not to whiteknight or anything but I don't think anything is owed, I feel like we get the privilege of even seeing her in a bra in the first place. Don't exactly want to anger the Gods, bud.
Janine is going to be Janine. She not going to change because of what someone writes. She does what she wants. She is not controlled by what people say here. She may add little extra based on what is said, but she likes it here, so don’t cry a river. I write for fun. She reads this forum for fun. Don’t throw away your hand towels and baby lotion dude, she’ll be back.

Last edited:
Boob tattoo!? Whaaaaaaaaaat!? No tattoos at all, never, let alone on boobs. Her less good looking, slightly 'hard' looking and less busty sister probably is where she got the idea. So many girls have been ruined by listening to other girls.

I'm looking forward to the celebration. I know I'm making plans with social distancing in mind of course lol