Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

Last Two in violet are definitely morphed,look at the size of the boobs respect the head and respect all the pics of the thread
Judging by your title under your name you new here..so just listen it's not morphed man. This isn't your typical Softcore Model with a motive friend..she's an average woman who just happens to have some really outrageous sized juggs...morphed? No. Unreal! Yes. But are they real. Yes! Lol

J
Judging by your title under your name you new here..so just listen it's not morphed man. This isn't your typical Softcore Model with a motive friend..she's an average woman who just happens to have some really outrageous sized juggs...morphed? No. Unreal! Yes. But are they real. Yes! Lol
Just said THE ONLY LAST TWO IN VIOLET SEEMS MORPHED.
this lady Is spectacular , I love her.
All others pics are real and magnificient.

J
I'm aware what you referenced. Trust me..it's real lol

J
With respects to you, there is definitely some wide angle lensing going on, it's a real bugbear of mine. I used to be a wedding photographer before anyone calls my credentials into play. The walls at the sides curve inwards so as to magnify the mid-point of the shot. so it would give this impression.

J
Only the last two are morphed? Interesting. If they are morphed then why not morph all the others? It's because the last two and every pic before them are not morphed.

They’re hugeness is insane maybe they’re getting bigger? Or maybe it’s because she is wearing a sweater. Either way the sheer size of her titties is breathtaking! I’d imagine she outboobs her sister and friends by a fair bit now! I wonder who gets all the attention when they go out? :)

They’re hugeness is insane maybe they’re getting bigger? Or maybe it’s because she is wearing a sweater. Either way the sheer size of her titties is breathtaking! I’d imagine she outboobs her sister and friends by a fair bit now! I wonder who gets all the attention when they go out? :)
Clearly her..but this picture alone she looks like she could be leaning towards the M Cup range. I know I'm reaching but mannnn..

Attachments

• 2B2BEF6C-7122-47A3-8318-3DBC8A21AF59.jpeg
    2B2BEF6C-7122-47A3-8318-3DBC8A21AF59.jpeg
    924.7 KB · Views: 377
Clearly her..but this picture alone she looks like she could be leaning towards the M Cup range. I know I'm reaching but mannnn..
I've stopped trying to guess at cup size.
People say there's a science to it, but I'd say it's more like magic. :)

Sorry guys, not going to let this thread be filled with 'photoshopped' debate.
Carry on.
Ptar

My theory:
She doesn't look as big in the bras because she isn't sized right. Her big chest isn't being fully supported and lifted in the bras alone. It isn't until she binds them in her basically near tailor-fit clothes that you can see her true staggering proportions. Most of the bra pics don't show any of her lower torso or waist.

If y'all have ever seen my The Pose and Clothes make the Boobs thread, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...nd-clothes-make-the-boobs-add-yours-2.105133/ , you will see where it can make a BIG difference.

Also,
Gotta look closer, cyber-dude.

While you have more Messages, and Likes, he has actually been here longer than you. You joined April 2018. Whereas @athena22 joined Sept 2016.

I've stopped trying to guess at cup size.
People say there's a science to it, but I'd say it's more like magic. :)
I need hands-on in order to get it right. :devilish:

If y'all have ever seen my The Pose and Clothes make the Boobs thread, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...nd-clothes-make-the-boobs-add-yours-2.105133/ , you will see where it can make a BIG difference.

Also,

Gotta look closer, cyber-dude.

While you have more Messages, and Likes, he has actually been here longer than you. You joined April 2018. Whereas @athena22 joined Sept 2016.

I need hands-on in order to get it right. :devilish:
I did see that after I posted..but I have so much of an ego as a Top member on the forum I didn't bother editing it. Lol :LOL:

My theory:
She doesn't look as big in the bras because she isn't sized right. Her big chest isn't being fully supported and lifted in the bras alone. It isn't until she binds them in her basically near tailor-fit clothes that you can see her true staggering proportions. Most of the bra pics don't show any of her lower torso or waist.

Thanks for your input. Her breasts change so much but this would explain the size differentials. She gets crazy shelf tits in some then others you dont get the full scale. Would you only say the bras are to blame or it fashion in totality.

I don't know what is the sole blame, but she's got some major boobage that I just don't think her fancy designer bras she's modelling now can fully lift and support adequately (at least in the sizes she's wearing). The skin tight sweaters are hugging her waist and keeping those boulders pushed upward in comparison. But I think the bras are a bit small. She often has that quad-boob look in her OOTD posts. That's a common misfit symptom. It's just the way I see it. I might be wrong, but I would be more certain if she published more full body shots in just her bras...
And I agree with the wide angle lens effect in some photos.

Last edited: