Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

I’m surprised this one isn’t here yet.
I'm loving that she's getting more comfortable with posting more revealing and sexier things.

Janine does a thorough job supporting her breasts in tight fitting bras and/or clothing so I'm left to only speculate whether her breasts, at full glorious hang, might reach down past her navel (a beautiful mark of ultra-femininity, if it can be achieved).

A demonstration can be seen in this picture of Alice85JJ. When the supportive swimsuit comes down, the breasts can be noted to hang much lower and fuller (always a good thing, females please take note) than when they're crammed into fabric:

Attachments

• Alice 85JJ - this shows how much more boobs can hang without a swimsuit supporting them.jpg
    Alice 85JJ - this shows how much more boobs can hang without a swimsuit supporting them.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 1,049
naaa for me her boobs are relly SOLID !

Her waist looks smaller lately. Are her boobs getting bigger? Is she wearing spanks? Or is she working out?

Janine keeps getting prettier, wittier and more busty every month. Pretty much the perfect woman. Hrrgh! Mmmmmrph! Hyunnnnnnnngh!

Love thoses tan lines