Hitomi Tanaka Appreciation Thread

Is it just me or it's really weird watching her take those kinds of vids next to her dog? Fuko did the same. Can't they just leave the damn dogs out of the pics/vids for a bit?
I mean the dog was growling, I was scared it was gonna bite them tities. If it did I bet she wouldn’t do it again

Are there others out there that keep returning to what I refer to Hitomi's golden period for me of 2014-2016. It's not only the fact that her breasts were at max size during that time but also the fact that see really seemed to be into the sex in the majority of the films. I certainly get the impression she was enjoying the attention!.MDYD-931 and MDYD 971 are personal favs. In both films she takes a load of cock and ends up in both being just a fuck toy, but she seems so into it. What do others think? Was 2014-2106 a peak for her? Any there other years her performances were as good?

Are there others out there that keep returning to what I refer to Hitomi's golden period for me of 2014-2016. It's not only the fact that her breasts were at max size during that time but also the fact that see really seemed to be into the sex in the majority of the films. I certainly get the impression she was enjoying the attention!.MDYD-931 and MDYD 971 are personal favs. In both films she takes a load of cock and ends up in both being just a fuck toy, but she seems so into it. What do others think? Was 2014-2106 a peak for her? Any there other years her performances were as good?
Yeah that was definitely her peak. It's crazy to think Frankie dated her at her biggest.

Hitomi record her best javs with MDYD. OPPAI videos are all the same.

If you could choose only one video of Hitomi, what would you choose and why?

I had a feeling Angela was going to someday feast on those massive bazookas, and I'm glad she did on camera. The scenes were mild, but I'm just happy to have seen her get those melons inhaled with them in matching bikinis.