Next Merilyn Sakova/Hitomi Tanaka

Roseblack13

Reaction score
Very skinny with boobs reaching to the belly button . Who would be the new Merilyn Sakova/Hitomi Tanaka? It's been over a decade with those wonders. There are currently a lot skinny with huge boobs (Skinny girls with disproportionally gigantic boobs thread) but is there anyone new who can compete them?

Very skinny with boobs reaching to the belly button . Who would be the new Merilyn Sakova/Hitomi Tanaka? It's been over a decade with those wonders. There are currently a lot skinny with huge boobs (Skinny girls with disproportionally gigantic boobs thread) but is there anyone new who can compete them?

Nina Phoenix is not as skinny as both of them but she is totally in another different league.
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/nina-phoenix-no-premium-nude-content-allowed.142191/

Last edited:
Rachel Raxxx pre reduction would be on this list and would be Hitomi's biggest competitor. Casey Deluxe is on this list since her post pregnancy body fits the prototype you're looking for. Natasha from Omgboobs. Petite Mia who has a thread on this site is pretty huge for her body frame. But none of them are in Hitomi's class and I'm talking about 2014-2016 Hitomi.

ETA: Kimber/Bustingmybuttons is in that class

Last edited:
Rachel Raxxx pre reduction would be on this list and would be Hitomi's biggest competitor. Casey Deluxe is on this list since her post pregnancy body fits the prototype you're looking for. Natasha from Omgboobs. Petite Mia who has a thread on this site is pretty huge for her body frame. But none of them are in Hitomi's class and I'm talking about 2014-2016 Hitomi.

ETA: Kimber/Bustingmybuttons is in that class
Rachel Raxxx definitely can compete.. sadly she got them reduced and doesn't look the same anymore

IMO Adriana Fenice (DNP), Jenicca and Vixen Virago (DNP) all fit into the category of skinny women with massive breasts. Jenicca's breasts don't quite reach her belly button but they are still very large...

I've also always felt like Lucie Wilde's body type was very similar to Merilyn's body type. The only difference being that her breasts weren't quite as big as Merilyn's set.

Hope whoever it is periodically check their health so none of the br tragedy took place and can have a long career like Hitomi

preferable uncensored

Skinny: the ongoing thread is over 600 pages including Merilyn and Hitomi.
Touki and cdeslunes even if still active are not actually skinny. Nor Maria B.
Jenicca was very close, but not skinny…
Saggy: a lot of skinny busty models have perky boobs instead. Solomia is still kinda perky. Sveta is the same.

I think a number of (dnp) models qualify somehow if you don’t hold strict criteria…

IMO Adriana Fenice (DNP), Jenicca and Vixen Virago (DNP) all fit into the category of skinny women with massive breasts. Jenicca's breasts don't quite reach her belly button but they are still very large...

I've also always felt like Lucie Wilde's body type was very similar to Merilyn's body type. The only difference being that her breasts weren't quite as big as Merilyn's set.
virago and lucie wilde actually have hips. merilyn doesn't.

Anya was a stick with monster boobs. if you are into that kind of body I think she remains unrivaled.

Virago and lucy are the complete package. They have more hentai-like bodies

was rachel raxxx
was lucie wilde
was maserati but she retired
lots of glamour models, tho. maybe gretta grand?

Lucie Wilde https://motherless.com/02B6DFE

Valentina Di Rocco

Mady Gio

i know some but mostly they already have their own name (not the next/amateur),
skinny but huge tits right, i'll tell you all based on my knowledge:
1. bboobscarol
2. anna song
3. cheryl_blossom_
4. alexysxo (camgirl)
5. kira clark (never shown pussy)
6. astar_xo (lil bit fat right now)
7. matrshkasweet (camgirl)