Hitomi Tanaka has retired (Discussion Only)

Finding asian chicks with tits like hers is like finding a needle in a haystack. She was one of a kind. I pray for a return at some point but can't say ill hold my breath
Hopefully she reproduced or has siblings that did.

I want to be sad to see Hitomi retire, but all I can do is smile and think back to all the wonderful videos she has made, all the loads I have spent to her, and how fortunate we all are to have witnessed a legend for as long as we have. Enjoy your retirement, Hitomi Tanaka. You truly deserve it and have earned your place as the GOAT

The old pppd videos collection from 2000s era and 2010s era are also good. Check javlibrary. And also check BonBonCherry. The Cherries "OHO" series as well.

GAS, OONIKU, MAGURO, all greats to dive into obscure big tit ladies with potential.
Ooó those are the holly trinity of big boobed jav.

Yeah, they’re really great about their women choices and paizuri scenes. They also carry a variety of other prize fetishes like ass/thigh/fatjobs. Never thought I’d be tslking about replacements my Hitomi viewings though.

It's a fan thread so I think it's OK for negative comments in relation to her retiring or her age etc. It's side topic stuff or arguing they don't like.

Somebody isn’t gonna be here for long
He's been a member since 2007.
Which is the only reason why he's was issued a 14-day Ban and not a permanent one.
It's a fan thread so I think it's OK for negative comments in relation to her retiring or her age etc. It's side topic stuff or arguing they don't like.
100% Certainly, civil discussion and debate is welcome.
Inferring Staff are Nazis, isn't. :)
As I recall, the reason (Any Negative Comments are subject to a Rule 5 violation) was added to the title was because there were a couple of former members who were personally attacking others on here over their personal opinions on Hitomi's career, back when this thread was still new.
Yes, you're right. That's exactly what happened.
Fans of the thread will remember that debacle. :)

When you see comments like the one in question gentlemen, please report it. It helps to keep the Forum running smoothly.
Thanks,
Ptar

In honor of her career I found a bit of a glut of her vids. I figure it makes more sense to have a nice repository here rather than put it with her 200+ page appreciation thread. She was certainly a GOAT in her prime. xo

https://www.erome.com/a/RILBQREz

I always thought it was the most random shit ever that she was dating the lead singer of the deathcore band Emmure

That’s only when you fuck up
OK, thanks for the correction. I know very little about them. I heard it was an initiation. I think such a thing would deter desire for membership, so it makes sense.